So they are fucking back again. What a fucking waste of a space...

So they are fucking back again. What a fucking waste of a space. Would bet my ass they are going straight back down next year.

Attached: 1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png (1200x1340, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn-FIFcNwBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bop4rr6sUQo
youtube.com/watch?v=gf_muGrbZ9c
youtube.com/watch?v=mX6bYbJdS-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Trophy
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_stadiums_by_capacity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Current_ranking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attendance_figures_at_domestic_professional_sports_leagues
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25549771
youtube.com/watch?v=1F74CwBJdCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pukki will be exposed by a top flight league yet again.

You don't know that yet

I concur my murderous friend.
I hate yo-yo teams.

Hull, Norwich, Middlesbrough, West Brom - get rid of em

he was too shit for the scottish league lol

Well there's absolutely no way they'll be scoring so many jammy injury time goals.

By doing what?

keep seething lads

Attached: 423423.jpg (680x591, 34K)

do you genuinely think you'll stay up

nuke them, literally nothing of value in those cities

Sheffield, Leeds and Aston Villa should have been promoted

SEETHING

>I think the newly promoted team may struggle

Attached: giphy.gif (480x204, 995K)

Hull and Borough haven't been in the Prem for a while now. A team needs to be constantly getting promoted / relegated to be a 'Yo-Yo' club.

Mad lelds fans seething

is norwich norf, midul or souf?

>win the league
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH NOTHING CLUB REEEE
not our fault dirty leeds are so shit

Attached: Beerbong.jpg (615x621, 50K)

by nuking there would be considerable aftermath in the uk. I was thinking less league spots, but let's nuke people

>Sheffield, Leeds and Aston Villa should have been promoted
If they were good teams they would've been promoted

It appears our superiority has caused some controversy

Attached: 4bff129eb2a2b095f3ef9dec8d46967567cd1d156709f060fd0562c31fe2432e.jpg (612x408, 35K)

based finns

Attached: wolf.jpg (492x329, 190K)

Sheffield and Leeds ARE getting promoted m8

I've always been a consistently ambivalent supporter of these canary blokes. Nice club.

Villa will win the playoffs

what's the point of fighting your way into the PL if you're immediately gonna get fucked down again? At least Huddersfield lasted a couple of seasons

Pretty far east

So we can get promoted all over again while clubs like Leeds seethe and stay stuck in the championship

villa will piss all over the playoffs
east

Attached: grealish.jpg (1024x648, 71K)

london then

Both were in the Prem in 2017, what are you talking about?

are you sure about this?

How did they do it anyway? Isn't their budget tiny and aren't there some billionaire owners in that league?

They won more games mate

>you now remember van wolfswinkel
what a disaster

finnish meme magic

If you think Norwich have less chance of staying up than Huddersfield did you are fucking clueless

Did a Huddersfield and signed a load of 2. Bundesliga nobodies.

spirit of winter war :D

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn-FIFcNwBM

Past Ireland goat Wesley Hoolahan and future Ireland goat Adam Idah in our youth system

That's not fair. Leitner is a 1. Bundesliga nobody

You missed getting 5 scored against you huh?

Attached: 0B23963F-DA73-460D-A4DB-BD7293A05920.jpg (600x600, 128K)

Attached: holt.jpg (508x378, 27K)

There are loads of billionaire owners in the championship but they are all incompetent and just throw money at shite players rather than buying based german lower division players.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bop4rr6sUQo

Eh, close enough. So was Pukki for that matter.

Only real difference between them in the squad aspect is Norwich actually have academy players coming through. Hudders had fucking no-one from their academy.

Small league babby. He's doing alright for Basel

he will get less than 5 goals in the prem

Attached: pukki.jpg (1360x765, 54K)

he's now a wrestler and royal rumble winner
youtube.com/watch?v=gf_muGrbZ9c

I can assure you Sheffield and either Leeds or Villa will stay more than 1 season in the PL while you fags go down again

>you now remember "Grant Holt for the England Euro 2012 squad" claims

he will get less than 5 goals in the prem

Attached: vardy.jpg (930x620, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mX6bYbJdS-0

For me, the webbing between the fingers is caused by inbreeding

Related thread

Amazing that such an inoffensive club can cause such seeth from >big club customers

>"The Championship without any doubt is the toughest league in the world." - Norwich City boss Daniel Farke speaks after taking Norwich up.
BARCLAYS PLASTIC LEAGUE AND LOL LIGA B T F O BY THE BASED MUSCULAR ELITE EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

Attached: championship-logo-efl[1].jpg (613x459, 44K)

Leeds
Leeds are falling apart
Again

And i though Norwich would end up midtable with Wednesday, Blackburn and Villa promoting to PL

Wednesday and Blackburn were never in with a shout even before the season started.

It's selective breeding actually

paying for a $chan pass. Fuck off back to you know where

any foreigner talking about english football is a plastic mong
norwich are a shte inbred club and will go straight back down

>you know where
Yea Forums?

good thing we aren't foreigners then, isn't it?

the irish league is a fucking joke because you're all plastic mongs wanking over our league even though you're supposed to hate us

support your local team

I do support my local PL team though

based englishmen giving the middle finger to customers

literally luck

>hire foreign players
>s-stop talking about our league m-mongs

Kek, I think you are the inbred one.

cringe
genuinely don't understand how foreign mongs can be emotionally invested in the big 6 team that they arbitrarily picked because they were good
makes no sense
the club itself is bigger than the current crop of foreign employees playing on the pitch

Attached: villa_logo_large.jpg (480x405, 74K)

Because were a fine city mate.

not too shit for the superior danish league, the championship or the bundesliga though
i guess the spl is just too tough

>the club itself is bigger than the current crop of foreign employees playing on the pitch
This. This is what foreign plastics never get.

Pukki was fucking awful at Schalke.

>the superior danish league

Kek

I don't even support an English team I just find it funny how angry people are about Norwich of all teams

Disband this joke of a "club". Waste of 38 Premier League matches that should be taken up by a club that can actually contribute to the competition.

because they will just go back down, it's boring and a waste of time

Really makes you think. When was the last time Scotland even got to euros? Scottish football is irrelevant.

Attached: Näyttökuva 2019-4-28 kello 0.30.49.png (760x676, 53K)

Norwich will do a Leicester next season. Book it.

>Waste of 38 Premier League matches that should be taken up by a club that can actually contribute to the competition.
Like Huddersfield or fucking Brighton? If Villa can't seal automatic promotion and Leeds can't get promoted how would they possibly challenge the Premier League?

We won the right to play in the premier league stfu

How are their chances?

No chance.

>the rest of the British Isles qualify
>meme small countries like Iceland and Albania qualify
>Scotland couldn't finish in the top 24
oh no no ahahhahahahha

Attached: UEFA_Euro_2016_qualifying_map.png (1280x994, 279K)

>~goal per 186 minutes at schalke
>= around 0,5 goals per 90 mins
>that's a goal every other game
>fucking awful
pretty high standards, but whatever you say, bud

Agreed. Probably 5000/1 they could win it.

Huddersfield and Brighton have both stayed up after their first season, unlike Norwich every single time they promote.

we're favourites for the playoffs and i'm fairly confident tbqh

I imagine they and their fans will quite enjoy it

Would be nice to have Villa back. There are teams that should be in the top division. Every country has those

Haven't lost a game in 10 matches

Sounds good. Good luck

seriously considering bandwagoning this canary club next season out of pure spite and contrarianism. also if they're web-fingered we're probably cousins not too far back

When will Peter Callum complete his takeover and turn Norwich into Nowrich?

Fuck Villa anti-Irish scum!

>47 appearances
>8 goals in total
>scoring rate of one every other game
Sounds more like he was used as an impact sub rather than an actual starting player.

I genuinely forgot Norwich were in the Premier League in 2015/16.

>they competed for the "Friendship Trophy" with Sunderland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Trophy

What in the fuck is this tinpot shit.

Attached: ncfc-kits-650x264[1].jpg (650x264, 60K)

It’s not even just with the football mate, when I go to other parts of the country they treat me weird because ima Norwich boy

yeah, it used to be fun to have a meme team in the prem for the first time but it's gone too far now and there's too many shitters in the prem with big clubs in the championship
i would have liked leeds to get 2nd and come up with us but i reckon they'll defo choke the playoffs now, probably lose in the semis

next season i hope bournemouth, brighton and norwich go down
>haven't lost a game
let me correct you, we have won 10 games in a row
have't drew either

Which team winning the playoffs would cause the most tantrums on Yea Forums, Derby or WBA?

Forgot, just in the Bundesliga he has 1 goal per 133 minutes (goal every 1,5 games). Goal or an assist per 97 minutes. I don't really get how that's "fucking awful", but I guess brits just have such big football brains, having invented the sport and all.

WBA because nobody gives a shit about them

>Fuck Villa anti-Irish scum!
you are a fucking idiot, villa have strong irish connection with the irsh population in birmingham (i have irish family myself)
aston church next to the ground is catholic and villa have always had an affiliation with celtic whilst birmingham city is affiliated with rangers

doesn't excuse you for being a plastic mong though but i believe we have a strong irish plastic fanbase too (maybe the 4th or 5th most popular english club in ireland?)

Can't wait for sky sports to jizz all over Frank lampards derby county when they get promoted, just for them to come back down with 12 points

Sounds good. Hopefully we'll get Hamburg and Cologne back. Memes aside Hamburg is a historic German team and Cologne was always too good for the second division. Their academy is way too good for that league.

villa because there are quite a few of us on Yea Forums and the other lads in /3pm/ get pissed off at the strong presence our multiple posters have in a slowish thread

>Sounds more like he was used as an impact sub rather than an actual starting player.
Yeah, he had prime Huntelaar and at times 33 year old Raul ahead of him. They played with one striker most of the time and you're gonna have prime Huntelaar starting ahead of pretty much everyone. He joined Schalke at 21 and left at 23 as well.

>next season i hope bournemouth, brighton and norwich go down
I'm getting real tired of Eddie Meme's shit. It's incredible that a team which concedes at least 1.5 goals a game comfortably stays up every year.

>probably lose in the semis
Frank Lampard's Derby County beating Leeds would be the most hilarious thing ever

>Leeds
The way they are shitting the bed, it's far more likely to be West Brom or FLDC

>prime Huntelaar was there at the same time
Well that explains everything. I withdraw my earlier comments.

Huntelaar was lethal in the box

But that's why there won't be many tantrums.

Very well, I hearby unfuck Villa and apologize. But remember, englishman, we irish are not foreigners even when we are walking upon your english clay and impregnating our english wives.

Attached: leprechaun-221.jpg (620x465, 39K)

>reading some random dago pleb ranting about 2nd division English football
The internet was mistake I tell you

Villa fan here but I think Newcastle are based desu

>Dean Court has a capacity of 11,464, lower than every single championship and the 67th (sixty-seventh) biggest ground in the country
absolute fucking joke of a tinpot club, they don't belong in the prem
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_stadiums_by_capacity

i don't class the irish as foreign in the general scheme of things but as far as football goes, you are foreign because you have your own league

The airtrocity league

everyone is awful at >schalke

>Would bet my ass

Do it then puto, if they don't I get to fuck your ass.

Bit gay lad

and they don't even fill it. By % of ground capacity filled, Bournemouth rank among the bottom in the Prem. Considering that absent ST holders and exec boxes (who rarely bother turning up) are still counted in matchday attendances, it's likely Bournemouth's real average is below 10k.

We do have our own league, however, we also have our own clubs in England and Scotland and we do support those teams by purchasing sky tv, wearing shirts, and actually attending matches

That's not the main gripe I have with them.
The main thing is that 4 years after promotion, Howe is STILL persisting with the same defence that got them promoted as League 1 runners-up with the exception of Nathan Ake. It's no wonder they're constantly shipping goals.

Makes me a bit concerned for Sheffield United considering their rise from L1 to the PL but Wilder is comfortably a better manager than Howe.

The tantrums will come from the clubs who didn't make it

That's just sad

You overestimate how many supporters any given championship team has on Yea Forums
There would be far more people delighting in a Villa or Leeds fuckup than actual fans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Current_ranking
the irish league is ranked 37th in europe with micronations like lichtenstein, macedonia and moldova above you LOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: uefa league rankings.jpg (759x349, 69K)

well they've still stayed up with that defence for several years, that's one thing i rate them for

but 90% of the plastic mongs on Yea Forums don't care about the championship enough to laugh at villa or leeds

>plastic paddies trying to defend the fact that they bandwagon united and liverpool

Attached: 1542577411146.png (251x398, 111K)

Ask Liverpool and United if they appreciate the Irish support. Other clubs seething because we don't support them instead, calling us plastics when it was our guys like Best and Roy and Robbie Keane made the PL great.

I know, it's genuinely incredible. They've shipped 260 goals in just 4 seasons with doubtless more to come this year.

As a comparison to two other "stable" PL sides, Stoke and Swansea conceded only 204 and 205 respectively in their first 4 seasons.

Pure passion

AHAHAHAHAHA Holy shit

fair play to howe though, i'd much rather watch that football than someone like warnock who went to fulham today desperately needing a win and tried to sit back for a draw then lost lmao

villa have conceded shed loads too but scored a load too
before this 10 game streak, we had conceded the 2nd most in the league even though we were still midtable

>tfw i had van wolfswinkel in my fpl team for half the season convinced he was going to come good
haven't really bothered with fpl since lmao

>'it's okay to let my local league suffer so long as I keep buying Celtic/Liverpool shirts'
For a supposedly proud nation, the Irish sure do hate supporting Irish clubs. If fewer football fans were plastic like this, the Irish League could have decent attendances and potentially reach League One/Two standard.

>we also have our own clubs in England

Attached: 1529685805174.png (228x221, 31K)

>i'd much rather watch that football than someone like warnock who went to fulham today desperately needing a win and tried to sit back for a draw then lost lmao
Oh true. People can say "muh Sala" and "muh controversial ref decisions" but Cardiff are going down because they should have never come up in the first place. Colin's style of football is absolute crap in the PL.

JF plastics plz go

My only memories of this club is them getting constantly fucked by Suarez when he was at Liverlsip
At least Leeds would make it interesting because of their history and their rivalries

Rangers were relegated for 4 years champ, what do you expect?

Scotland were well on top in 2012 and will be again in 3 or 4 years

the days are numbered for defensive anti-football boomers like warnock and pulis
young attack minded english managers like eddie howe and dean smith are the future of the game
one or both of them will be england manager at some point in the future

Just back home lads, having a lovely time. We've done it haven't we?

Chris Wilder could literally run this country as an absolute monarch and improve it, no question. Give him your children, he'll make them into better people than you are.

Attached: blades polandball.png (800x500, 29K)

PROGRES
NIEDERKORN

this is how a GOAT premier league would look like

(teams in no particular order)

Attached: prem.png (421x827, 50K)

>We've done it haven't we?
it's essentially confirmed with the goal difference but don't worry villa will make it official tomorrow
also scott hogan scored today, how do you rate him?

Genuinely a superior achievement to Bournemouth's promotion 5 years ago.

>no Russian bankrolling for stupid meme players like Kenwyne Jones on loan
>tried and tested promotion winning manager in charge not downhearted in any way by last year's choke
>genuine tactical innovations that bamboozled the rest
>carefully picked signings in both transfer windows

>perfect premier league
>bournemouth
jesus fucking christ
i saw that name and didn't even bother looking at the rest
focus on guatemalian football you completely clueless foreign mong

He's not made any waves but I'm happy for him today. He's put a few shifts in alright. His pace up top is something else for opposition defences to worry about. Think in the future he'll be forgotten about but I appreciate his efforts and hope that's not the case.

scotland just needs a good target man to get on the end of robbo/fraser's crosses and they'll win the world cup desu

Yes mate Chris Wilder, promotion from League 2, League 1 and Championship over the last 4 years. Who else has managed this, ever? Honestly I have no idea what his ceiling is yet, he just seems to keep on learning and improving.

>bournemouth
Definitely know fuck all

The GOAT prem would be:

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Blackburn
Chelsea
Derby
Everton
Leicester
Leeds
Liverpool
Man United
Man City
Newcastle
Notts Forest
Sheff United
Sheff Wednesday
Spurs
Sunderland
West Brom
West Ham
Wolves

>Fuck the English bastards. Fuck the lot of them. I will spill blood if those bastards ever come back to this country, UP THE 'RA! Fuck the English, fuck their politics and fuck their culture.

>Except for their football teams. Our love for them is sincere and heartfelt. We're not plastic at all.

Take sheffield united out and put in wednesday

Take out Bournemouth and put in Sunderland

Then it's kino

should be enough for a championship club to take him off our hands in the summer
john mcginn is genuinely top fucking class desu and easily good enough to be a regular starter in the prem even if villa don't go up
bargain of the season at 2.5m for me

>promotion from League 2, League 1 and Championship over the last 4 years. Who else has managed this, ever
Who else has managed promotions from the Championship, League One, League Two and National League full stop?

Attached: 3700314280[1].jpg (700x467, 73K)

>west brom
>blunderland

i hate them as well but they've been up for so long that at this point there isn't a good enough argument to just wipe them out

I'd put Crystal Palace/QPR/Preston North End in over Shef United but otherwise this is pretty much spot on.

4 seasons. In their entire history. He's right you are a mong.

acadamy players plus good inevestment.

Incredibly solid list. Would personally swap out WBA & Wolves for Portsmouth & Southampton but that's just me.

>Derby
>West Brom
haha no thank you

Perfect Prem posts are bit silly, really there's only 10 clubs that should be fixtures in the top division and if they aren't they are being seriously mismanaged and then about 20 with fuck all between them that you could make arguments for depending on how old a boomer you are.

I said that they're our clubs, can you not read your own language. Also Celtic are not English

Honestly I feel like I should be sending him money or something. I mean I bought a Premier League season ticket for about £400 a couple of weeks ago, how is that fair on other people?

>they've been up for so long that at this point
4 seasons throughout the entire history of the english league system is a long time AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
and you're taking the piss out of west brom and sunderland but both have significantly bigger fanbases and a decent of history in the topflight and trophies

you foreigners think football started in 1992 lmaoo you haven't got a fucking clue about anything just give it a rest and know your place

Attached: AFC_Bournemouth_League_Performance.png (1024x531, 44K)

You say that, but this fucking clown picked Bournemouth

Why?

Clearly a middul/souf divide there

You take one sheff out, you'd have to take them both out

it's just another way of saying 'the 20 biggest english clubs in your opinion' really, i don't think anyone supports the idea of a closed league apart from the foreign plastic mongs

figures, he's on TSU's buylist

Meant for , obviously. Not delusional paddy man.

are you colourblind mate?

the difference being wednesday is good and has more history than any club in the world

that's just about 10 years in the top 2 tiers lmao absolute joke of a club

>tfw no one suggests coventry in a perfect prem anymore

Derby are shit and West Brom are a nothing team

desu the premier league should just be a 24 team league of the 24 teams to have ever won the english top flight

steel city head to head says otherwise my MASSIVE friend

based
none of that faggy terrier shit please

Attached: dont give a farke.webm (320x568, 1.28M)

>i don't think anyone supports the idea of a closed league apart from the foreign plastic mongs
They just want EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE shit.

Imagine a modern English top flight with the quality, competitiveness and unpredictability of the Championship. Might be nostalgiafagging for a time I never experienced but still.

lyl

Attached: european super league.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

Yeah I get that but there's so little between the clubs around 20-30th biggest in England so it just becomes "which teams were in the top flight when I was a child"

I mean 10-30 obviously

the 3 biggest football leagues in europe by attendance numbers is
1. prem
2. bundesliga
3. championship
la liga and serie a on suicide watch

source?

Is this how you measure a team? Based on historicla performance? Not heart, character, authenticity?

kys plastic glory-hunter faggot.

Attached: I never miss huh.png (355x568, 457K)

Blades fan after the match today

Attached: Luke_Asquith_-_He_s_a_blade_and_he_s_a_blade_na_na_na_na_Sufc_Twitterblades-1122212675616948224.webm (720x1280, 2.38M)

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attendance_figures_at_domestic_professional_sports_leagues

just realised the data is flawed as it is by total attendance in a season and the championship has more games
the average attendance for la liga and serie a is still higher

it is known user
2. Bundesliga isn't far off the Cjampionship too in attendance per game afaik

nice. i always thought champsions was about 5th highest.

>this is the smallest 2. Bundesliga stadium
Looks better than fucking Dean Court, that's for certain.

Attached: Weg-frei-fuer-den-Stadion-Umbau_reference_2_1[1].jpg (1520x760, 118K)

>all this seethe from "big club" fans that are upset that their club fails season after season
fucking love football, me

Attached: Lamberrrrrt.jpg (460x276, 31K)

Most league one stadiums look better than dean court

Well Dean Court is still a League One-standard stadium really.

Attached: 7249730[1].jpg (1200x800, 205K)

I think championship teams are much stronger than your 2nd tier and the quality has risen a lot in recent years with the extra money
i believe the english lower leagues are far superior to their equivalents in other countries although germany is probably 2nd best
we have 5 national leagues bet even your 4th tier is regional

the teams in league 1 and 2 are at a far higher level than the 3rd or 4th tier equivalents in germany, spain or italy

They have a new east stand (top of the pic) as well

>3 stands
come on, that's still worse than dean court
even league 2 teams have 4 stands

I used to play count the passes during the league 2 playoff final. It didn't get beyond 3 that often.

I've always wondered what it's like supporting these kind of teams. What's the point celebrating promotion if you know you're going to get relegated back down again?

false assumption pal

>those large semi detached houses next to the ground
this is why i hate bournemouth the posh southern tory cunts
football is the working man's game and a proper ground should be surrounded by terraced council houses

Attached: villa park.jpg (1300x801, 266K)

because of strong defensive skills lad
these german 4th tiers wouldn't string 1 pass together against a powerhouse like mansfield

>to be a real club you have to be in a working class paki filled dump
lmao

Kiel almost got promoted to first Bundesliga last season and are still strong
imagine the headache to get it ready for Bundesliga
there was talk about renting Hamburgs stadium for a season

they call it the best second division in the world here
nothing personal
championship is tougher of course, mostly because of the schedule rather than the cash imo

no that's exactly right, go back to watching the rugby

>against a powerhouse like mansfield
>you now remember this article from a few years ago from current mansfield manager david flitcroft whining about league 2 being like rugby
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25549771

>"I would never resort to some of the football I see in this league, just smashing the ball [up field]," he told BBC Radio Manchester. "It is almost rugby and something I will never commit to."

I've been told Kiel are worth a watch for their approach to the game.

>eddie howe and dean smith
Both memes compared to Wilder

Better have something to celebrate than midtable mediocrity every year

football is the working man's game
go and watch rugby or cricket you posh nonce
>they call it the best second division in the world here
lmao genuinely delusional i'm sorry
a strong championship villa would absolutely piss all over your second tier and the bottom half of the bundesliga

maybe a few years ago but the championship level has risen rapidly in recent years, clubs are regularly spending 10m+ on players, german 2nd tier shitters don't have that money

>large semi detached houses
look at the gardens mate, those are completely detached houses lmao jesus christ

>muh histry

don't say that, I'm banking on Howe taking over when Southgate's finished
any other outcome and we're fucked

that's a big mosque isn't it? absolute state of birmingham lmao

Attached: brumistan.jpg (1300x801, 440K)

Expect England call-ups for the entire Bournemouth defence then.

>Daniels, Francis, Cook, Smith back four every single international

dean smith isn't a meme
done extremely well with brentford on a shoestring budget and completely transformed villa with the same squad bruce was struggling with

No, actually, I don't remember a random article about lower league football from 6 years ago.

I like Howe but the media loves him and says he "works on a shoestring budget" despite spunking 20mil on Solanke. Meanwhile Dyche has to purchase players with 10p and a half eaten freddo and still ended up 7th last year

sad for Jack O'Connell but the more Jack O'Connell for us the better

why are you so angry at a manager keeping faith in players that have done him well, more managers should be like this
if anything, he's proved that the unit of the team as a whole matters more than having bigger name individual players

True Dyche has been great but too rough around the edges for London based FA

Because they're shite. It says a lot when their only PL quality defender is Nathan Ake.

Alright Mr Moyes.

Also Dyche eats worms while I bet Howe has never even eaten a moth

oh yeah mate i definitely remember that haha absolutely mental innit!
*pretend my phone has started vibrating it in my pocket and glance at it*
ooh sorry mate i've gotta take this it's important
*pretending to be answering the phone and quickly get as far away from you as possible*

Do many muslims go to Villa or Birmingham city games? I went to Villa Park ages ago so I don't really remember.

Dyche's first manager was Brian Clough, definitely has had an effect on his management style

they're staying in the prem comfortably though
they're scoring enough goals to offset those conceded

>Dyche was a youth-team player at Nottingham Forest in the late 1980s, while Brian Clough was manager. When he joined Forest he was 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) and weighed 10 stone, but grew to 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) and 12 stone after a year. He broke his leg early in his career, which Dyche claims held him back. It also left him with a permanent bend in his leg.
>when bulking kills you

>*actions*
That guy is clearly some sort of turbo-sperg, but really?

they are a collection of loanees but it all seems to work
lots of spirit

I mean that for the past half a decade they have been incredibly solid for a totally shit club. Just look at bigger names like fulham, sunderland, villa, forest, etc bournemouth are not holding to dear life in the PL, they have been solidly avoiding relegation

not really, most pakis support man utd even if they live 5 minutes
of course there's a few but it's incredible how there's 40,000 people at villa park and it's 90-95% white (lots coming from across the wider west midlands)

there is no other gathering of a large amount of people in birmingham that would even come close to the ratio of white people like a villa or a blues game
quite incredible really

But would an Eddie Howe England team?

>forest being in the premier league in the last half decade, last decade or any time this millennium

>the last time Forest were in the PL, Ron Atkinson sat in the wrong dugout for his first game in charge
youtube.com/watch?v=1F74CwBJdCE

look mate, just focus on your local guatemalian team and don't worry about what's happening in english football

no matter how much you read online, you will never truly understand the variable factors that dictate how 'big' an english club
and league performance in the past 5 years is a tiny part of it

I did not know that.

You're correct but they have about 50 years to go before they're considered a top 20 big club

>year you were born
>first season you understand football and fully into

>born in 1995
>first season was 2000/01
sheff weds are supposedly the bigger club but they were relegated in 99/00 so i never knew them as a top flight club but sheff utd have been here before in my lifetime

We all know that defenders make the best managers but are they actually any strikers that have had a successful management career?

i genuinely can't think of any manager in english football that was a striker but could be forgetting someone

Ferguson was a striker but don't know if he matches your criteria

Farke

Nigel Clough is doing semi-alright, Olé was a striker but successful so far?

Again, I mean that bigger clubs more historically deserving of being in the PL (like Forest) have been going to really horrid times while Bournemouth is comfortably in the middle of the PL table.

I'm from Bristol

Ok I can agree with that

>I'm from Bristol
well that explains everything

the shittest city in England by footballing standards

That'd be Wakefield

Ferguson, Dalglish, Clough

Not in Britain but Valverde, Heynckes, Hitzfeld, Cruyf were all strickers or attacking midfielders

also Mancini, Michels, Aragones and Valeriy Lobanovskyi

uwotm8? darren ferguson was a midfielder but even if he was a striker that would be a rare exception because of his dad
>Nigel Clough
fair but again an exception because of his dad
>Olé was a striker but successful so far?
lmao, everyone spoke too soon after his early form
i'm not writing him off yet but let's wait until next season to give a proper judgement
ok fair but none are current

just realised the first poster was obviously on about alex and i'm a mong but can't be arsed to rewrite my post

not really, wakefield is much smaller than bristol and has several successful clubs within a few miles

the south west region as a whole is a fucking joke football wise

If I was you I'd have re-written that post because we all know you're definitely a proper massive mong now

I bet Norwich stay up and Brighton implode next year

>well that explains everything
kek

don't care i'm off my nut and showed it in previous posts
but my point still kind of stands, no one has named a current manager of one of the 92 english football league teams that was a striker in his playing career

oh, ok. Yeah, only Valverde and Mancini even though Mancini hasn't won anything for a while now

>a current manager of one of the 92 english football league teams that was a striker in his playing career
Klopp

No problem I'm completely unhinged also.
Farke and Hassenhuttl were forwards

>racist football chairmen wouldn't give sol a chance because he's black
>macclesfield are 10 points deep in the relegation zone and took a chance on him
>he has miraculously guided them to safety
will you admit that your were wrong Yea Forums? it was your racial prejudices that doubted his management ability

i reckon a championship club will hire him in the summer

Attached: sol campbell football genius.jpg (768x432, 67K)

who do you support? You can't replace Derby with any team with lower than two first division titles

I hated him because he was a tory though, nothing to do with race

Championship? Fucking racist.

Literally going through them now
>Klopp
>Hassenhuttl
>Ole
>Neil Harris
>Paul Warne (apparently)
>Farke
>John Coleman
>Nigel Clough
>Mark Robins
>Karl Robinson
>Daniel Stendel
>Terry McPhillips
>Mick Hartford
>Ryan Lowe
>Dino Maamria
>John Askey

Only two former goalkeepers as managers in the 92, Nuno and Adkins

well mannered rich black men like sol really do amuse me
they're torn between desperately wanting to be white and anger at white people for 'racism'

the two greatest english managers were both forwards, you're a fool

Not a first for Macclesfield, is it. Do you want your club to be the next Blackburn in this particular equation?

Based, can't believe he actually fucking did it. He just needs a draw to guarantee that Macclesfield stay up

Ramsey and Southgate were defenders la

>i reckon a championship club will hire him in the summer
Nobody would get promoted that quickly. However, eyes would take notice if he could actually get Macclesfield promoted.

>having two lucky seasons over forty fucking years ago makes you a big club even if you've been shit ever since and have barely any fans

Attached: 2355352.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

Nigel Clough literally went from non-league to championship

>I hate this black guy for not wanting to wallow in self pity and entitlement

>forwards make the worst managers
>Rinus Michels
>Johan Cruijff
>Bobby Robson
>Alex Ferguson
>Kenny Dalglish
>Ottmar Hitzfeld
Just a random selection of managers who were forwards as players

Did he join mid-season for the non-league team?

>Only two former goalkeepers as managers in the 92, Nuno and Adkins
tim flowers has done an excellent job with solihull moors in the conference though
we'll see him in the football league soon

Where did you drink tonight mate? I've had a fair few at me local spoons.

and that would have never have happened if it wasn't for his surname

ok then, goalkeepers

literally here

Yes. 2nd match in charge was a league cup semi-final away at old trafford

>barely any fans
>literally always near the top of attendance numbers

Just a friendly reminder that Huddersfield have 3.

Getting on a bit already.

this club are so pathetic

they always come up but never do anything and go straight back down

there's never been a team like derby that has consistently been one of the better teams in the league, on the verge of promotion for so many years in a row but choke every time

and i do reckon they'll beat leeds in the playoffs then lose to vills

Attached: derby league performance.jpg (585x457, 55K)

>Huddersfield have 3.
3 in a row too, quite the achievement desu

>tfw lost to the side that's won the play-offs in each of those three times
And all 3 went straight back down again

solihull moors were literally the number 1 favourites for relegation pre season and he guided them to second on a much smaller budget than teams around him

i hope solihull win the playoffs but if not, a league 1 or 2 club will definitely hire him

Would rather them over Salford City. Would rather any of the sides over Salford City

salford will likely face wrexham in the semis who i fancy to beat them
solihull have the easier route of flyde or harrogate

I like Tim, he was great for /my club/, but he's quite old to be starting out on a career in management.

still not that old in the scheme of things and it cannot be overstated how much of an amazing job he has done this season

i'm sure he will be on the shortlist of league 1 and 2 clubs and if he did a good job there then who knows what could happen

shame notts county have to go though

Meanwhile Leeds just never do anything

to be fair, they have definitely done something this season
it's just that it doesn't involve promotion

Klopp started as a striker (literally like his first year or so) and then changed to be a CB

English league players have been utterly exposed in the last few years. Apparently outside of the CL teams literally all England clubs exclusively have shit players.

>bargain of the season

The Championship player of the year was a free transfer. Some people would call that a bargain.

Riddle me this non Americans. How hard is it to establish premier teams who deserve the big leagues vs minor league shits

People that unironically think that “big teams” deserve the premier league are nostalgia fagging zoomers trying to fit in.

>seething plastics
kek