Guess which one of these two handballs was punished with a penalty

Guess which one of these two handballs was punished with a penalty.

Attached: bundes.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

what's the point of this league?

Look, Dirtmound refugee mutt, the rules clearly state that a handball must be punished if it clearly gets in the way of a shot definitely going towards the goal - it doesn't matter if it was intentional or not.

Suffering

The one against the reddit club

the obvious one (second one)?

>it doesn't matter if it was intentional or not.
It does though, you retard

It won't from next season onwards, but currently it does

who the fuck intentionally performs handballs in the box in the first place?

That's unironically corrupt

The good thing of VAR is they cant hide this BS anymore

Suarez for one.

Nastasic intentionally handled it outside the box during the match too. And somehow that didn't earn him a yellow

VAR didn't do anything about the uncalled Hummels handball.

>The good thing of VAR is they cant hide this BS anymore
That was a VAR penalty. Not even the Schalke players reacted to it, then suddenly two minutes later VAR gave a penalty

Both are penalties though
First one less so, second is blantant

My point is they cant blame referees not seeing it anymore.

Now they have to be openly corrupt to get away with this shit. This is a clear case of corruption towards Bayern

Don't you get my point, faggot? Both these situations should be punished with a penalty, but the reality is only one was. Why's that?

IMPLYING ANY CALL WILL GO AGAINST BUY-ERN

AHAHAHAHAHA

this cant be happening

tell me the second one was a pen

Still doesn't stop them.

Buyern went through to the cup final by another bs penalty. The next day they admitted that it was the wrong decision and that "there was miscommunication" between the refs.

Not to mention Schalke had a similar handball late on and it resulted in sweet fuck all

Honestly, the only solution is to bring in the oil barons, sheiks, yank billionaires, what have you.

I welcome them with open arms. It might bring some parity into this corrupt dogshit league.

yes yes

its something deeply philosophical. its a constant reminder that our greatest struggles can and will prove futile in life. its the 200iq league a la schopenhauer.

i mean neither of them were handballs
why are uefa so desperate to give referees so much power?

t. rb leipzig

>Suarez for one.
yeah, and that's pretty much the only occurence ever I can remember of someone intentionnally doing a handball in the box, which proves this bullshit about "intentionnality" is fucked up, because if this rule was actually enforced then penalties for handball would be virtually non-existent.

disgusting
that's why nobody watches this absolutely garbage league

So objectively they both should have been penalties, right?

every handball inside the box should be a penalty no matter if intentional or not

but this is a semen slurping sport after all

>players start aiming for the hand instead of shooting
Good job, you've ruined the sport

no

I remember when Gladbach scored a goal against Dortmund this season when their player stopped the goal in flight with his hands so it came down, then scored with his feet and it was given because he didn't meant to use his hands. The whole rule makes no sense whatsoever.

both are penalties

Yeah that was ridiculous

Sammer arguing against it made for great television though

Bundes refs are just shit, anyone who's ever seen a CL match or the World Cup knows when German refs are involved it will be South East Asia tier.

>Yellow man arm move towards the ball = pen
>White man arm move away from the ball = nothing
These are the official rules for refs in Germany

Attached: 1537161801567.jpg (587x583, 43K)

People tell us we have no humour so we made this league as a joke.

practice for bayerns ucl fixtures

I wonder what goes on in the German VAR cellar

>Dirtcucks still crying

both should've been penals

Should be the both, but most likely the second.

>neither of them were handballs
How? The arm is in an unnatural position for both, and they're clearly using their arms to block a shot.

Boateng, Schweinsteiger, Gregoritsch
of the top of my head

>Schweinsteiger,
based

>he has never heard of the hand of god
Zoomers btfo

I'm still seething, good thing based Eder took care of you

Attached: germanys_bastian_schweinsteiger_handles_the_ball_and_concedes_a__244665.jpg (640x360, 59K)

IIRC you were shit in that tournament anyway.

we werent great yeah,but it was a pretty even match until Schweinsteiger decided to fuck our shit up, but i could be wrong, i got wasted that day

Good post

I doubt Bayern even risks paying off the refs (and creating a Juve 2006 tier scandal) when they can just pay off shithouse poverty teams like Mainz's entire transfer budget to sit back and take 4-6 goals every other game.

Attached: 1480184242665.jpg (340x427, 32K)

Convinient how you donĀ“t show the last penalty of Dusseldorf against Bayern

both clear penals

>Bauern frauding their way into another title
shocking

Attached: 1550105921374.gif (511x512, 106K)

Handballs should be seen as a binary thing. Did it touch your hand? Pen. Did it not? No pen.

>get in penalty area
>aim for people's arms
>get pen
Great idea

Yeah, think of the situation where that tactic is most likely succesful, it's usually in a situation like pic related and you can train defenders to approach players like that with their hands behind their backs. In other situations, you'd have bigger chances of success by just going for goal or a teammate, instead of trying to smash it onto an arm/hand.

So tough luck. It beats the whole non-intentional/unnatural bullshit-criteria which leads only to inconsistency when trying to uphold it. I've seen people use the entire wingspan of their arms block a ball and have it argued as not handball because it was part of a natural movement. But outside of the box, it's always given because you don't get punished as hard as you would, had it happened inside the penalty box. That's bullshit.

If you really have an issue with penalties being easier to concede, then limit penalty kicks to the small goalie box and give indirect free kicks in the 16yd-box. But the current way how they are doing it, is just a bunch of random bullshit calls based on the whims of whoever is the referee of that game. Even with VAR, they can't figure it out.

Attached: aid607502-v4-728px-Be-a-Good-Soccer-Defender-Step-1-Version-4.jpg (728x546, 59K)

both are penal

xG kicked in, deal with it customer.

heilball

With the VAR on lookout? Both.

>defend in penalty area
>hide your arms behind your back
>no pens ever

>arm amputees increase 3000-fold in value

Face it Yea Forums, he was right

Attached: 220px-Leopold_ii_garter_knight.jpg (220x330, 18K)

This is a joke right? No way reff didn't call penalty in second situation. Not even Bundes is that rigged.

lel

guess it was the first minute in so he looked away, happens often that referees are ultra tolerant with yellows or other decisions at the start of games

Yeah, because it's so easy to make movements with arms behind your back. That's why people in everyday life have their arms behind their backs at all times

someone post the dfb-cup penalty call

Making Dortmuslims seethe

Attached: 1556436156007.png (400x386, 203K)

>dirtmund kunden are STILL mad
ayy lmao

and it's still a shit joke