LAC: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 22 in loss
GS: Kevin Durant drops 50 as Warriors advance
GS: Stephen Curry tweaks ankle in Game 6
SA: DeMar DeRozan scores 25 in win vs. Denver
DEN: Nikola Jokic goes off for 43 points in loss
PHI: Suns, Lakers to meet w/ coach Monty Williams
MLW: Malcolm Brogdon (foot) out Games 1 & 2 vs BOS
OKC: George says he'll deal w/ shoulder issue soon

Attached: 1554421955794.png (683x891, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iCS4yzvX14k
youtu.be/Hsxlu7nYdhU
streamable.com/od964
twitter.com/Travonne/status/1122358994943660032
youtube.com/watch?v=hX2bdMz8pjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raptors win

>KD the GOAT
Yeah the greatest at being a coward.

threadly reminder

Attached: B97AD18A-EAAC-42BD-8F32-3B64B896F8C7.png (1336x655, 81K)

Based and redpilled

hope for best timeline

Attached: 1536516547852.jpg (768x432, 50K)

Wilt pictured celebrating his top ten Sparky position.

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 10K)

fuck leafs

fuck benedict arnolds

>Curry and Klay could have both been playing for the Pelicans

youtu.be/iCS4yzvX14k

Imagine...

Attached: iwannadie.png (944x754, 457K)

>Gets killed by the Celtics

Attached: greek_god_of_fire.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Threadly reminder that Wilt is largely underrated amongst zoomers who rely exclusively on personal biases to support their player ratings. Unfortunately, most people still are unaware that new technology has been introduced to the market, which allows us to finally unbiasedly and accurately rate players and teams based on an up-to-date and carefully calibrated, custom built rating engine, as well as complex algorithms running on the most cutting edge advanced software, enhanced with virtual factor threading capabilities.

Just one example of the data reference points being factored into Wilt’s exceptional ALL-TIME overall sp. rating can be found below:

>"He can score anything he wants. There is no way to stop him. How can you defense him? The only way I know is to lock the door to the dressing room before he comes out."

--'Easy' Ed MacAuley

Attached: 6E6A6C98-511B-4EAD-8F74-0D79DF9F0008.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>sparked-too-much-flame.jpg

Fraudadelphia should not be part of the United States. It’s a disgusting, scummy shithole filled with n*ggers.

Funny thing, Celtics were gonna draft him, but realized he was just gonna be an inside scorer like 2006 LeBron and be extremely easy to contain and beat in a playoff series.

Attached: image2135578x.jpg (370x278, 16K)

how can any american root for canada to win? Sixers are america's team, have some fucking national pride you commies

yeah. Much rather have an elite like Lucas Noguiera who's tearing up the league right now

Attached: 1526824670019.jpg (693x1149, 707K)

please delete your post

Based and LeFakeGOATPilled

Attached: 471EB0A9-C8D3-48B1-BACB-71F97B5E6483.gif (500x375, 282K)

Attached: 1489004643662.png (500x322, 42K)

I'd rather draft a player and immediately know they're bad than a guy like Westbrook who makes headlines and highlight reels but doesn't win shit

Attached: 21041176_635673503297581_240860868311515136_n.jpg (474x913, 130K)

and what exactly have these boston draft picks won? Shit even westbrook has been to the finals and was top tier trade bait until the last few years

>and what exactly have these boston draft picks won?
My respect.

Attached: DHclRBvV0AEcJlz.jpg (1200x1200, 269K)

thanks digits for a) reminding everyone of the different timelines and b) reminding us the dubs FO is the real secret sauce

Attached: 1531397256626.png (806x794, 931K)

If KD is this good, and this guy owns KD, imagine how good this guy is!

>National pride
>ever

...sounds like you are unfamiliar with the Pop philosophy, user. You see user, Pop’s philosophy is based on the noble pillars of symbiotic homeostasis - Selflessness, ego-death, working together to accomplish something greater than the individual self. Nationalism leads to a lack of empathy and understanding for those who were programmed differently. the accompanying implications of superiority/inferiority based on pre-programmed cultural differences is a viral way of thinking which will needlessly causes pain and suffering to those infected. This is a great insight that is lacking in, not just the NBA, but society in general today.Natuonalism makes self-righteous, self-absorbed asswipes of us all - the system is built that way. Pop and the Spurs proved time and again that Nationalism is a weak shitty way to motivate players (people) and a Teams (society). Unfortunately, many are unable to break free from their selfish, biased tendencies. life is infinitely more beautiful and enjoyable when we are showing unconditional love and appreciation for each other, however, the nationalistic way of mind places priority on self preservation at all costs (ego) rather than on the pursuit of empathy, understanding and wisdom - the great one-ness that is everything gives ZERO fucks about the location and hardware you were born with! For most, a strong shift in perspective, a psychedelic journey of some sort, will help to reframe reality and bring us all closer to that which we come from. For many who have been brainwashed into being selfish sparkless, assholes by nationalistic entities, psychedelics offer a solution at last to your suffering. Get out of the LeBeta state of mind, and spark into the Pop state of mind... and do it on a trip :)

TLDR; If you ever find yourself acting like that insecure self-absorbered beta bitch LeBron, but you would rather act like that beloved good guy Pop, you should probably try some LSD, psilocybin, or DMT :)

Attached: 64FE119B-A733-488A-B4AA-2C58D25DA950.jpg (599x451, 45K)

Who is whiter?

Curry or Brown?

steve kerr pissed that durant didn't just take over every game and he actually had to stand up and yell a play out at times

Shit. I just got the new Derrick Rose in 2k with my dumbass thinking it was MVP rose, but it was a throwback playoff moment Rose from 2015 (post injury). I played the man 20 straight minutes and he goes down lmao

Attached: 20190427_032451-800x450.jpg (800x450, 116K)

*jumps over a 6 foot 6inch bar bc he is a top ten sparky player*

Attached: 2yo989g.png (599x676, 483K)

is he levitating

Attached: 526FA828-0594-4AED-A824-EBEA79C7ECC7.png (862x855, 80K)

how the fuck do i shave my balls bros?

Don't shave the balls

Clippers

Are my Rapties going to drop Game 1 as per tradition?

I'm 23 and have never shaved my sack. Is that weird?

SLow and steady, don't be a retard that cuts his like i did.

Yeah, it is. Didn't your gf mind all the hair around your Johnny?

Tbh it's not that hairy and I keep the rest of my crotch well shaven. I'm kind of nervous about taking a razor to my balls. Do you use an electric razor or a regular razor?

>Didn't your gf mind
Kitchen appliances don't have a say in the matter.

meant for

Based /s.n.a.k.e.s/ posters ;)

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-135058_Instagram.jpg (1080x1139, 835K)

i'm feeling a sixies' win tonight

Attached: frodogaylook.png (298x282, 181K)

no my balls barely have any hair, my pubes however...

based

Attached: 1531033967711.png (659x644, 151K)

do the easy parts yourself then have your boyfriend help with the rest

My brother is a such a dumb woman-whipped waste of life

Cool blog

How can any man be woman whipped, without government they have nothing

let's make a rule:
>french-canadians don't talk about their ugly bodies anymore

Is prime Durant better than prime Lebron? I know that Lebron is the most athletic BBall player ever, but Durant frame and skills are just too perfect.

Rookie durant is better than Prime LeBron, lmao. LeBron is nothing without refs.

Regular. No reason to be afraid, just keep it slow and steady and you shouldn't have a problem whatsoever. I'm a retard that sometimes goes too hard and cuts his balls, but ain't no thang.

That sounds extremely painful

Murray better show up tonight.

Durant would average 100 ppg if he played in Wilt's era.

For you.

based larry running the point for /nba/.
larryloaf 5.0.3 wins again
SPARKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

Attached: thundersuckdick.png (498x758, 363K)

Let's settle this once and for all
0-5 canada wins, raptors advance to ECF
6-9 america wins, sixers advance to ECF

rolling

>Joel Embiitch

Attached: 32DB0BE0-B11B-4DF7-B3DE-A710E697B33D.jpg (1242x920, 97K)

Attached: 1550006245511.gif (498x498, 1.48M)

>I'm 17

Attached: 1427137627987.jpg (296x333, 9K)

Embiid > Gasol
Harris > Ibaka
Butler < Kawhi
Redick = Green
Simmons > Lowry
76ers bench < Raptors bench
It's a pretty convincing win for the 76ers.

Durant has poor shot selection but makes up for it because of his body. LeBron trumps Durant when it comes to rebounding, passing, defense, and IQ. And still, LeBron is an elite scorer as well.

durant trumps lebron when it comes to winning and playoff success

2-1 (soon to be 3-1) >>>>> 3-6

You don't know what you're talking about please refrain from embarrassing yourself.

what a dumb comparison

Philly is the second biggest fraud team after the Nuggets and will be heartily exposed tonight

>that retard casual loudmouth who actually thinks the match ups will be like this but completely embarrasses himself on /nba/

Sixers were garbage against top teams all season. Can't believe anyone thinks they have a shot.

>rebounding
Anyone can have high rebounding numbers when the gameplan revolves around you getting them.
>passing
Everyone in the NBA can pass, if you're talking about assist numbers, again gameplan revolves around you getting assists, then you'll get them.
>defense
LMAO.

Attached: 1d21d2.png (624x538, 468K)

Pure retardation. Ibaka isn’t even in the starting lineup and doesn’t play the same position as Harris you fucking casual.

JJ Reddit is also complete garbage while Danny has been shooting 45% from 3 since the all star break

based Wilt

Attached: wilt chaderlain.jpg (308x464, 17K)

>that guy who thinks durants finals mvps matter

Attached: 1524952429686.jpg (640x413, 49K)

Based wilt defiling not one but TWO white girls at the same time

>Harris and Ibaka matching up
Lol
There's also no way they put someone as small as Lowry on Simmons. They need length on him to shut down his passing.

everybody can get high scoring numbers if your gameplan revolves around them. Durant had high scoring numbers in okc but never won shit until he cowarded out to a team with 3 more all stars. Don't get mad that LeBron has always been a proven better basketball player and actual leader over KD.

LeBron in 2019 is still a better defender than lanklet KD ever was. Go ahead and believe the bleacher report memes that bron is a better defender when actual analysts and statistics show LeBron is still an elite defender in 2019
youtu.be/Hsxlu7nYdhU

Lowry > JJ Reddit
Green > JJ Reddit and Harris and Simmons
Kawhi > everyone but Embiid
Butler >= Green
Embiid > Gasol

Raptors sweep in 4 because Kawhi literally doesn't lose to the shitsers

Lebron is the best passer in the NBA and not even close.

so hypothetically, there's two guys. Both of them win the same amount of rings, say 3, but one of them lost 5 more times in the finals than the other one. Which one has the better accolades?

Attached: 1528815119917.png (899x503, 855K)

>some lanklet joins a 73 win team with established chemistry with 3 all stars
>people all of a sudden think he compares to LeBron when he can't do half the things he does

Attached: 1539194257195.jpg (702x686, 57K)

Kawhi>Simmons
Lowry>Redick
GreenHarris
Gasol76ers bench

The sixers have one advantage: they're not notorious chokers

Robert Horry is better than Michael Jordan confirmed.

name one thing lebron does that KD doesn't.

other than flopping I can't think of a single think

>being this retarded
Bucks in 5

The shookening of Ben Simmons begins in less than 2 hours...

Your mom.

>Bucks in 5
I could have sworn I've heard this somewhere before.................

Attached: 1e21e1e21e1.png (213x292, 156K)

I don't think Lowry can chase Redick around screens for 36+ minutes and still produce offensively 2bh. Too exhausting. But he's too short to guard anyone else. That's the one major flaw I see in the Raptors' match ups.

screencapped for maximum laughs in about a week from now

reddick is like 36 lmao, you should be more concerned about him having the energy to even run around

Bucksbro here, and while I hate the Raptors and leafs, they will demolish Philly.

Phonedelphia is shit. A ton of talented but flawed players who don't play well together and are super fucking soft mentally and physically.

imagine thinking pre-heat bron wouldn't have done the same thing given the same situation

Attached: 1548354047392.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

What's everyone's score predictions? Are we going to see some tough defence played or is it just going to be a straight shoot-out?

Yes, you probably heard it from oddsmakers in Vegas and analytic experts within the last week.

Sixers 110 : Raptors 82

>Vegas and analytic experts

Attached: ayyy-lmao-mah-nigga_o_5976607.jpg (750x739, 72K)

Raptors 120 Sixers: 109

If he can do it for Curry, he can definitely do it for Reddit whose age has been showing for a while now

my rapshits are 2-14 in game 1s!

Attached: 1541303533301.jpg (546x633, 268K)

Jimmy Butler sucks

Raptors: 125
Sixers: 89

How many points will L0wry score tonight?

Lowry will go for 18/9/4 tonight, cap this post

Kawhi dropping 36 tonight while also forcing 12 Simmons turnovers

Kawhi gonna sit for load management.

Find any oddsmakers giving the advantage to Boston.

God damned /snakes/ you one likeable mofo
Please always stay absolutely based and snakepilled

Attached: 0477EFCA-5518-4768-AB2A-86EFBC9881D0.gif (1200x675, 94K)

..So you admit it then!?!?? You’re advocates of the “”””updated”””” L.O.A.F. rating system!? It’s funny how every time I make a S.P.A.R.K. related post, Every. Single. Time. All of the sudden, out of the wood work will come 1 user, and then 2 anons, and then 3, all seemingly random anons that are suspiciously hell bent on discrediting S.P.A.R.K.S. And trying to replace it with L.O.A.F.‘s subpar, aged and increasingly unpopular rating system. And now I suppose you’re going to tell me about how your outdated LarryLoaf5.0.3 rating engine outstrips S.P.A.R.K.S. CandyBread Elite7 engine??!? even though LarryLoaf5.0.3 only simulates a fraction of the games and takes practically 70x as long to do it. You and your employees are paid to use a system which has been proven time and time again to be inferior... TO WHICH I MIGHT ADD, still doesn’t predict player stats or game outcomes within a 14% margin of what S.P.A.R.K. can do. Nobody uses L.O.A.F. anymore, face it, your sickly, undependable joke of a rating system has been replaced and voted out. So why don’t you paid porkies posters and Larryloafer shills crawl back under the dirty, dark, damp rock you all came from and stop trying to discredit the better clearly superior system, simply because you’re afraid that YOUR OWN spark will be going out once and for all!

Attached: 7763A9B4-D7AF-4386-A8E3-786CFA104F14.jpg (2296x257, 294K)

Based and BasedWiltPilled

Attached: 0D6916E2-7272-4C45-86F1-F41DBFC6D1B3.jpg (1100x619, 142K)

Who's this sparky y'all raving about?

>can't do half the things he does
After consulting our system data logs regarding KD’s short comings, it appears you are actually correct - with 87% certainty, KD will never achieve 3 finals losses. Nice algorithms, user. Keep spreading important unbiased LeFraud stats; you’re doing God’s work :)

it's one guy samefagging trying to gain attention and popularity on an obscure section of a chinese fingerpainting internet forum. It's seriously pathetic

If you really want to know who /spARKY is, you’ll need to do your research and follow his updates and ratings. Although sparky is a man shrouded in mystery, I’ve picked up on his particular interest in teams displaying good ol’ fashion team-spark, such as the GS and the Spurs. He can also be found pointing out the many fallacies posted here which support players who’s spark is largely overhyped, such as Lebron and Harden.

It’s almost as if sparks user truly takes a liking to players, coaches and teams who are ACTUALLY sparky, and bases his predictions on the Candybread Elite7 rating engine, rather than from personal bias and media manipulation.

“Who is he”, you ask? personally I believe sparks user is the foretold savior of /nba/, the one who will restore balance and reason to this board, bringing an end to the insistent biased-based list postings, and ushering in a new golden age of sparky stats, ratings, metrics and predictions!..

..But nobody truly knows who, or WHAT, sparks user really is, it’s anyone’s guess..

As to S.P.A.R.K’s origins, this is from their official page:

>S.P.A.R.K.S. came about during the sparky revolution when a new way of thinking about sparks swept through the NBA like wildfire.

>Now top NBA analysts are using the new Candybread Elite7 to formulate the problem of how sparks ignite to flames in actual concrete mathematical terms for the firsttime. And while the problem of how sparks came to be in the NBA is far from being solved, it is finally being formulated mathematically as a set of problems that analysts, players and fans can understand, explore and discuss.

>The highly advanced particular properties of sparks might arise from the natural laws governing our individual sparkyness. And it explains how these properties allow us to reason about the sparks which might actually exploit the very nature of our reality. S.P.A.R.K.s allows us to finally perceive the NBA as it actually appears.

Attached: 4783C011-AD30-4E52-9CF0-4453DCA5BA1C.jpg (2400x1823, 145K)

See
See
>>/porkie posters/

bustlel worstbrick of the chokelahomo shitty blunder lol

Attached: 1546305010924.png (600x580, 474K)

>Creates competeing General advertising no sparks or wilt
>”NBA General Larry Goat Edditti(...)”
>thread proceeds to die after a pathetic 25 cringe posts

...HMmmmmm, now why does this feel so familiar?? oh yea, I know...
Fucking Kek!! what potery!
when are these Larry Loafers going learn from their past mistakes!?

Attached: A8A6F443-B843-4EBB-875C-35C7F8AA323A.png (1029x687, 298K)

rent free

Attached: unnamed.gif (232x131, 705K)

/WL/ bro ship larry loafers report in

Attached: D2w-2qqU8AA1lv5.jpg (1068x896, 112K)

>Mike Scott not playing
That seals it, easy sweep for my raptor

suh

Attached: loaf goat.jpg (277x182, 8K)

Based and CringePilled

Attached: 7DC980A8-90F1-4DB3-B7AA-F5FC9FD3C9A9.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

gang
a
n
g

wilt poster reporting in

Attached: tumblr_lfuijg3u3m1qackd0o1_400.jpg (298x350, 21K)

Shitxers finna get dabbed on.

you rang?

Attached: Stephen_Curry_while_playing_for_the_Davidson_Wildcats_19692_11440.jpg.jpg (800x577, 49K)

Indeed.

Where's the game thread for my Rapties?

>t. thinly veiled larryloafer crudely attempting to impersonate based WiltPoster

Attached: F7452920-3180-4525-A2FD-8D539B80AC0C.jpg (473x409, 66K)

No way Jose.

Attached: i.png (350x254, 111K)

i fucking hate canadian posters so much
i want the sixers to beat the shit out of them just so you faggots shut up, and i don't like the sixers at all

Davis for nurkic and leonard + picks, best that the lelicans can hope for. Then trade mccolum for a guy that can actually play d and you got your 2020 nba champs

3-5 is better than 3-0.

/snakes/ here.

Attached: 9A11155E-EC58-4AD4-B3BB-AB69399C9C7E.jpg (735x490, 88K)

>losing is better than not losing

Attached: wew kobe.gif (198x195, 2.17M)

Say you're taking a test. There's 3 answers, you get all of them right. You get 100% on the test, you get an A+.

your friend is taking another test. He gets 3 right, the same as you do, but there were 9 questions on the test. He gets 33% correct, that's an F.

Now imagine your friend says he's equally as smart as you are because he got the same amount of questions right, even though you got an A and he got an F. This is what lebron fags sound like when they try to make it seem like he's better than Curry or KD

>3 gold medals and 5 silver medals is worse than only 3 gold medals
yeah sure

>t. doing your best to rationalize, cope and remain in denial, rather than abandoning your personal biases and comfortably acclimating to the /spARKY new age

Although it is difficult to come to terms with this cultural shift in perspective, i would advise against staying in your delusions for too long. When the Candybread Elite7 rating engine was first introduced, it was indeed a lone reporter of truth on /nba/ attempting to forge ahead on his own, sacrificing everything in its circuitry, just to bring accurate team and player ratings to the public. Now, the movement has grown, attracting additional support from likeminded individuals (such as WiltPoster) who have a similar yearning in their heart to combat popular misinformation with cold hard facts. Of course, it should be no surprise that the most advanced algorithms ever conceived by man for the purpose of determining overall sp. values has predictably sparked a bit of interest.

..So while you may wish to label everyone contributing to the /spARKY Revolution as a samefag (maybe that makes it easier for you to stay attached to your emotional biases) you are fighting a force for which you have no defense against. As new technological discoveries are made, our rating system’s abilities grow more powerful yet, and day by day, more and more, people are waking up to the awareness that they’ve been lied to their entire lives - misled by those they trusted to give them accurate biases-free NBA stats and info. The Candybread Elite7 rating engine may have been the spark that started this movement, but as you well know.. a spark can very easily ignite to a flame!

Attached: 112E7667-4CE9-4053-9F67-5AF2E9592EFA.jpg (496x500, 41K)

This. Fuck Canada

Attached: D2tzgmsXcAAT3sr.jpg (568x426, 35K)

Based and loved. /snakes/ must get tired of being so awesome all the time..

Lebron is a better player with a greater legacy than curry and kd combined
T. Not a lalkers fan

>

Attached: 161D5FED-4FFC-499C-88B5-8991A35E0835.jpg (1242x1247, 1M)

piss poor logic here, bud. You're implying that the 3-0 finals record individual did "not lose"-- but they did. Losing in the finals is much better than losing in the earlier rounds.
Take the Montana-Brady debate for example. Yes brady has lost in the SB, but how come him beating everyone in the AFC and ultimately losing in the SB on miraculous plays count against his record moreso than when Montana got annihilated by the Giants in the '86 divisional game 49-3. your logic doesnt make any sense, bud

the history books will remember the warriors dynasty as the greatest team ever assembled and will be compared to jordan's bulls for all eternity.

nobody even remembers lebron's rings with the heat, and only remember his lucky one with the cavs because of how it ties to curry's legacy. He'll be remembered as Hakeem, a great player overshadowed by an even better player dominating at the same time.

>Montana-Brady
lol why would you even bring that up? Brady will ALWAYS be known for 18-1, nothing he does will EVER erase that blemish.

>

Attached: 78986745-E434-4F41-822A-83A6D5E1A3E4.jpg (1065x1049, 813K)

how do I add NBA streams to Kodi

nope, incorrect. your analogy isnt flawed. you're analogy is like saying those that lost before the finals never failed a question. they did. If basketball was a test Jordan wouldnt have only answered 6 questions. He anted up and threw his hat in the ring many more times and didnt even make it to the finals, that should count against him.

Based

whether or not someone will "always be known" for something isnt part of this analysis, try again.

lmao how did the 6ers make it past the first round

Attached: IMG_0520.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

is flawed **

if you fail to make the finals, that just means your team mates weren't good enough to get you there.

if you make the finals, but choke, it shows your team was good enough to be contenders, you just couldn't close the deal.

like, nobody's holding it against lebron for missing the playoffs this year because the lakers are trash. But if he had a better team and made the finals and STILL choked, that would be pathetic.

>don't have any more money for marijuana

fugg
might finna bout to call my manager and see if I can get some more hours

>t. verified member of 4channel’s Based camp

Attached: 97289533-5459-42E8-B856-3049E2B5841E.jpg (284x178, 7K)

>if you fail to make the finals, that just means your team mates weren't good enough to get you there.

this is such flawed reasoning. First youre making the classic mistake of putting the blame on the rest of the team when a superstar loses and giving the superstar all of the credit when they win. Second, youre assuming that all finals teams are created equal and if they made it there they are good enough to win the title. Not true, as in 2015, a player can no doubt drag a team to the finals that has no chance of winning, just because they got there doesnt mean they are good enough to win. Also, the converse is true, a team that is good enough to win the title could very well lose long before making the finals and under your logic, this team would escape blame as "not good enough in the first place." If the Warriors lost to Houston last year in the 2018 WCF would you really say "well they lost before the finals, so the team around KD wasnt good enough in the first place"? ofc not

>like, nobody's holding it against lebron for missing the playoffs this year because the lakers are trash.

First, dont start a sentence with "like," are you a valley girl or something?
Second, YES PEOPLE ARE STILL HOLDING IT AGAINST LEBRON FOR MISSING THE PLAYOFFS. ARE YOU BLIND? HE'S GETTING ROASTED 24/7 FOR THIS SHIT

Attached: nyefucku.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>against weak whiteboys
Wilt would just be embiid today

thank you, I'm honored.

you need to, like, chill.

>filthadephia
>America's team

Since when?

since 1776

Hmm I seem to recall basketball not being invented until the 1900s, by a leaf.

>Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson are both questionable for Game 1 tomorrow. Kerr called Thompson’s sprain “significant.”

memeiors fans already have their excuses ready

see you in the wcf dame

Attached: 6961694.jpg (650x432, 63K)

Based sparky breh :)

>Ben Simmons
>Bruno Caboclo
>Siakam
>Giannis
>Thon Maker
How many rings?

Dont let the Nike brainwashing make u not know that the mid 60s to the mid 70s was the golden age for centers.

Attached: main-qimg-d15eb02317f182f0d2c656c0ca9d630c.jpg (1024x668, 210K)

nobody likes philadelphia
you are all literal scum

They have no heart

Wtf I thought these Snakes were supposed to be good?!?!?!?!

Of all the fanbases, why are Canadians, and especially Toronto fans, so fucking cringey???

Yikes!

Attached: nate_thurmond(2).jpg (960x987, 61K)

>There are people that doubts KD's greatness ITT
MJ & Rapistfags BTFO

Attached: gotoubun111.png (896x900, 1.48M)

Based...
....on a true story

preheat bron didnt join the celtics and raped him for 2 playoff season in 3 years that's why he didnt have tons of rings right now.

KD did the right choice for multiple rings not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7

The 1960s centers were on avg 6'11.

Attached: DCt8AVTXcAA4muo.jpg (2048x1152, 183K)

Embitch is the most overrated player in the NBA, wow

Leonard has more talent in his pinky then the combined roster of the phillcucks

SPICY P AND LEONARD ARE LITERALLY SPRAYING DIRREAHA SHIT DOWN THE MOUTHS OF PHILLY AND THEYRE LITERALLY JUST TAKING IT
They’re playing like it’s a pickup game, fucking doing meme dunks

Leonard is making embitch HIS FUCKING BITCH

Imagine getting DUNKED ON this hard

HAHAHA
AHAHHAAAHA

THE 76ERS ARE GETTIGN EXPOSED

THEY UNIRONICALLY THOUGHT THEY HAD A CHANCE TO BEAT THE RAPTORS

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Holy fucking kek

Im seriously having a fucking heart attackc because im laughign at how FUCKING SHIT the 76ERS are

holy fucking kek

the RAPTORS are exposing them so badly right now hahhahahahahh

honestly the 76ers might be the worst NBA team currently theyre just so BAD

also isn it funny how there are NO PHILLY fans? theyre all in hiding like the bandwagon cucks that they are
AHAHAHHA

>THE STATE OF PENNSELVANIA

IS FUCKING SHIT AND SMELLY

MY SIDES

I JUST CANT

LMAO AT HOW SHIT PHILLY ARE
ENJOY MISSING THE NBA FINAls!!!!!!!1

Sorry to say, but your opinion of the legendary Great Wilt Chamberlain doesn’t really match up with our rating engine’s results.. it may very well be that you’re running your ratings model using an outdated version of the stats/testimonials filtering module. For a more viable reference point, please access the “Wilt-Is-A-Goddamned-Legend-Just-Look-At-The-Testimonies.spk” file. Once your system management profile has prompted you to confirm the updated load order, simply select “YES”, and then select “SPARK” on the next screen, and proceed to re-run your results. I think then you’ll see that the results show: Wilt would be an even more dominant force in today’s league given his solid reputation as an unstoppable force. Today’s NBA culture fosters players with overall weak mentality, compared to Wilt the competition he faced.

Attached: 924D33C4-6ECE-46F8-8D51-788C57540FF7.jpg (960x720, 296K)

man my snakes really need to make some adjustments in game 2

I thought Denver, Spurs and the Blazers were the worst teams in the playoffs?

I told you Philly would be the easiest sweep imaginable

Attached: 1510716920942.jpg (500x699, 252K)

my raptie wapties :)

Attached: 1517618091468.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

why the fuck do people doubt my nuggets. we are the 2nd seed in the fucking west going against arguably the best basketball coach of all time with la and defrozen. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we are not frauds show some fucking respect

if you are surprised that the Raptors are assraping the Sixers check your brain

Attached: unknown-26.png (597x756, 681K)

As expected Philly is SHIT
Raptors in 4

The history books will remember that the Worriers could have 5-peated if not for LeBron
Kek no, Durant is soft as fuck and would quit basketball forever after two weeks of getting hard fouls like Wilt had to put up with.

>getting exposed by the spurs with a dog shit roster and outdated offensive paradigm in the modern space and pace 3 heavy league
>your star nearly drops a 40+ point triple double
>fails to close out the 7 seed

nigga nuggets are dogshit gtfo

Why do people keep saying that my Spurs are dogshit?

MY RAPTIE WAPTIES IN 4

Attached: 753920436.jpg (1600x1026, 278K)

Reminder its perfectly okay that Ben Simmons doesnt have a jump shot

I think enough time has passed to definitively say that the Butler trade was bad and did nothing to address the fundamental issues of the team aka they will only go as far as Embiid and Simmons can take them. They overpaid for Harris too but at least he can catch and shoot

Attached: 1554637339476.png (344x517, 51K)

Now time to watch my little DeRozie Wozzie win game 7 :3

>Embitch, Butler, Harris combined 15-47 shooting

Attached: lel.gif (375x375, 179K)

KAWHIDELPHIA

IS

REAL

Attached: teleports behind you.jpg (564x564, 57K)

spurs game thread

70Shitters kek!

>this is american journalism
streamable.com/od964

lightskin women were meant to be bred by dark skins

Fucking idiots
Should've let the sportsnet homies interview him

>Embitch's crater sized butthole

wtf is her problem?

Sixers lost the first game in the Nets series too. Just saying gook.

LETS GO NUG.GETS

I’ve been saying all year that Philly are complete and utter frauds and it has finally been proven. Absolutely buttblasted all game. Seventy shitters suck huge cock

not a series until the home team loses

Attached: 1555899615037.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

>Kawhi and Siakim 74 pts on 28-38 shooting.
>Butler/Harris/Embiid/JJ 57 pts on 21-60 shooting

Attached: 1518149737560.jpg (820x820, 573K)

76ers are total frauds

>everyone says philly would get completely neutralized
>but muh snakes have tobi!!!
Lmaoo

Lowry is still the same loser geek in playoffs and Kawhii has to carry his bum ass

Unfortunately we'll have to wait until game 3 for the series to start then

Lmaoing @ this post
Absolutely embarrassing performance by your shitsers

>we'll

Gasol > Bogut
Siakim > Draymond Green
Kawhi > Durant
Danny Green < Klay
Lowry < Steph

why aren't my rapties winning it all this year?

because we will be matching up against the Cockshits....

haha remember when people thought there would be 1st round upsets?

>thinking the warriors are beating the rockets, let alone the blazies.

Unironically the Bucks if they can manhandle the Celtics

Depending on how you look at it, IFF the Spurs beat the Nuggets tonight it would be considered one

I would make a comment on KD being so ugly he's still not married, but todays arrogant sluts are so unmarriable it's not even funny.

Honestly hope he has a 2d waifu

Attached: unnamed.gif (300x169, 1.32M)

lmao they are on track to score 16 points in the whole game

>why aren't my rapties winning it all this year?

Attached: DayOfTheRake.jpg (500x375, 109K)

this the game bread?

>Durant isn't gay

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-15-at-15.57.37.png (619x443, 424K)

Hey where’s that retarded Brit who thought he knew anything about basketball and was saying the Raptors wouldn’t absolutely dominate the shitter?

In fact, where the fuck are the shitters fans in general? Seems like they disappeared just like Embitch and Butler

my snakes are doing the same thing they did in the nest series :) game 2 will be much better now that we have some film to review and understand how to best utilize the lineup

did anyone else notice the spurs have a guy with gay written on his jersey? Is he actually gay or something?

>h-haha we got blown off the floor on p-purpose
Pathetic

it's not on purpose, my /snakes/ are just mentally retarded frauds in game 1 of any given series :)

why are you faggots calling the sixers "snakes"?

So are my raptor, and yet even my fraudulent rapties btfo the SUPER fraud that is shittadelphia

so are my rapshits 3-14 in game 1s all time :)

I can't wait for the Raptors to win the chip so we can dunk all over this rancid piece of shit of a country

Attached: shit.png (300x250, 21K)

see

literally their logo

>all 3 of those came against philadelphia
guess we know who the TRUE game one frauds are, my snakes :)

calm down buddy most of us are rooting for you this round

Attached: leaf2.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Bucks

How long until the Celtics becomes shook and falls apart in the series?

>Being this rude when most of the team's players are American

That's a no from me dawg

red yoshi

Attached: 8662717D-807F-484E-AB08-1ADAD3630474.jpg (915x1056, 102K)

Pop is the biggest fraud in professional sports

Mills go home, you're drunk.

This is some gutter tier banter right here

After they lose on home court. That team will absolutely implode.

It's gonna be great.

I have a feeling it's gonna go

MLW W
MLW W
BOS W
MLW W
MLW W

when is draft lottery so my pellies can get that number 1 pick

Dudes living a fantasy, lmao

Fuck the Clippers and their stupid fans always fawning over Kawhi like that creepy nerd who's waiting for stacey to dump chad so he can finally, maybe exist to her

Fuck the Lakers for the same reason.

Attached: D0JIfrlX0AExkE3.png (927x516, 572K)

>(You)

Attached: ppierce2.jpg (640x327, 39K)

See you in the ECF, Boston

Attached: B9A3CDB2-C95E-4616-8AB9-2BBFF0379559.jpg (1976x920, 222K)

Clippers are the nerdy virgin who asks Stacey to prom only to get laughed out of school. Lakers on the other hand are like the washed up boomer gym teacher that spies on the girls locker room.

Based, and apologies for that fake canadian

And you are like that comic-book shop owner from The Simpsons, a loud mouth nobody cares about.

damn, you didn't have to do him like that man.

Sneed?

>apologies
back to r*ddit

>get home from work
>Raptors won a Game 1

Holy piss it's actually happening

jesus you'd think with all this hoisting/memechucking the sixers are making ben simmons could at least attempt 1 shot lol

if u watched the regular season youd know that it was an expected sweep

>Sixers actually gave Raptors a game 1 win

holy shit it's over hahaha

but that simpsons character isn't a loud mouth

Based and /snakes/pilled

Good to see someone in this thread who isn’t completely overreacting to this one game. It does get tiring seeing the vast majority of anons letting themselves be pulled around all willy-nilly by their own personal biases.

/snakes/ went into this round as underdogs. They were rated at a respectable overall sp. score of 50,109 sp. and the system predicted an even 30% estimated chance to topple TOR. After analysis of tonight’s game, factoring for statistical outcome metrics, The Candybread Elite7 has calculated a mere 4% increase in their likelihood of elimination. While /snakes/ May be the underdogs in the series, there is still a 26% chance they could pull off an upset, and the algorithms show their spark to be very much still alive.

Raptors are 22-3 against the sixers
get the fuck out

>sparkanon admitting he uses a proxy

Spurs cheating again? Jesus christ. I remember when a bat was released into the stadium to delay the game. Pop is a wannabe Belechick.

There's gonna be some big refball coming up don't get too excited yet.

>Klay Thompson, Steph Curry Questionable For Game 1 With Ankle Injuries

lmao Kerr mind games or locker room drama between the two mutts boycotting/daring Durbeta to carry a team full of scrubs?

Why would Kerr risk losing homecourt to the cockshits like this?

Kawhi surpassed curry to become the leader in playoffs carreer %TS

>t. let’s personal bias cloud his ability to properly factor statistical weight and relevance
1-2 in their last 3 meets (with the point differential favoring 76er by +1) would have been just as accurate.

I’m sorry, user, but your opinion has been shown to be mostly based on personal bias and has been disregarded by our system’s default disposal tasking process. Thank you.

Attached: 46194A7F-1483-4006-AE80-37807294FC40.jpg (536x565, 47K)

*/snakes/ 1-2

Attached: E594E927-E3DB-4049-859D-4D04B369091B.gif (480x356, 527K)

Lebron is a desperate ass nigger

Attached: 0260904F-C8D0-4082-BA47-C73B7BA7F739.jpg (1125x774, 189K)

the free agency shit probably got brought up again

>mfw all these little faggot lady boys didn't think the celtics were gonna completely style all over the indiana shitters

how mad are you retards at this very moment? i guarantee your little "team" didn't DOMINATE their way to a clean ass 4-0 sweep so i know you're violently shitting your diapers like a bitch LMAO.

Attached: 1511065392566.png (400x500, 238K)

Attached: aac4d153b13d62c85c55e3122a077950.jpg (1365x2048, 288K)

Attached: AD6B325C-50A5-45CC-BCEE-85010393E957.png (500x955, 147K)

Nba top 25

1. Kawhi
2. Giannis
3. Lebron
4. Durant
5. Harden
6. Curry
7. Embiid
8. PG13
9. Davis
10. Dame
11. Jokic
12. Kyrie
13. Kemba
14. Beal
15. Gobert
16. Griffin
17. CP3
18. Klay
19. Butler
20. KAT
21. Lowry
22. Horford
23. Zion
24. Doncic
25. 3rae

see you in the finals celticsbro

I don’t know what rating system you used to compile that list (hopefully not P.O.R.K.I.E.S. Or LarryLOAF Pro2.5 for sparkssake) but any rating system not running on the Candybread Elite7 rating software is clearly inferior. Word to the wise, the competitors’ engines’ ratings lists are compiled using properties which either attempt to mirror the Candybread Elite7’s algorithms, or interface directly with a version of our software, however, it should be noted that the S.P.A.R.K.S. has been praised for their optimization of this current technology, and their ability to fine tune the scoring engine, resulting in a more accurate ordering than L.O.A.F. or P.O.R.K.I.E.S. I trust S.P.A.R.K.S. because I know it runs on a custom built rating engine which factors into consideration the tracking and impact estimates of team/player injuries, the physical and possible mental ramifications of past events, trades, press, and other player transactions, head-to-head results, margin of victory over similar opponents, and rated quality of opponent, as well as integration of predictions based on 100,000 run simulations forecasting the rest of the season, consistently updated after each game.

The S.P.A.R.K.S. system introduces a new age in accurate team and player rating. It’s a bold age, it’s a different age, it’s a spARKy age! So, you may be asking yourself, how do we cope with this sparky new age after growing up in a mostly sparkless society? We’ve been conditioned our entire lives to avoid sparky situations but then we are given countless examples in the /spARKY news updates of sparky teams and players that dared to ask what happens when you seek out the sparkiest path and take destiny by the hand. You too can choose to take this path, and, with destiny in your hands (and a bit of spark too), comfortably acclimate to this sparky new age.

Attached: 59833CDF-6E26-4A8F-A242-ED3075664F68.jpg (900x568, 52K)

What do you gain from ruining /nba/ with constant spam?

Who is the best All-Star trade target next season?

Kevin Love?

my main mans lamarcus a bust

>larry takes a week off and goes to coachella
>sparknigger starts spamming again

not to worry lads I already texted him.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Eh, fuck you, buddy!

Okay, I see you’re a fan of biased ratings lists and you have no interest in listening to reason or to the algorithms. I do apologize if you were offended by the content of the /spARKys TOP 10 PLAYER RANKINGS, The S.P.A.R.K. Rating System section, or any of our affiliated rating/posting services, however, I feel the need to remind you that you are in no way obligated to read or view these posts. /spARKY news update as well as /spARKY’s overall sp. rating stat tracking are free services provided by S.P.A.R.K.S. to the benefit of the community. News and stats are based on the most up-to-date information and all predictions or inferences are meticulously run through the Candybread Elite7 engine before publishing.

You’re welcome to use other rating systems if you’d like but a word of advice, I’d stay away from P.O.R.K.I.E.S. or any rating system still running on the outdated LarryLOAF Pro2.5 engine. It’s just not reliable data at this point.

Attached: 50A66207-F615-4DA0-ABE9-64FD4BDDED1D.jpg (730x409, 42K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 17K)

FLEECED

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (270x270, 11K)

why no foul at the end?

based duckduckgo user

wtf was that ending

GG spuds. Good day to be a Nugger.

Attached: Jokic.jpg (1911x1075, 253K)

>mfw larryloaf 5.0 predicted this spurs collapse

Attached: larryloaf.png (350x289, 42K)

Attached: 1556426222799.png (1200x800, 56K)

pop knew it was over after that block on defrozan

what the fuck? why didn't they foul? whatever it's down now. What do they do now for off-season and next season? I feel they NEED to sign DeRozan back but that it won't happen

Attached: download-11.jpg (225x225, 8K)

except pop was literally screaming at them to foul on the side line

>whatever it's down now

Attached: 5a21d9f2f914c329008b7810-750-375.jpg (750x375, 34K)

pop was screaming and waving his arms for a foul, even stepped on the court I think
aldridge and defrozan either didn't hear or ignored him cause they don't care enough

Somebody explain that ending.

pop is alt timers

Raptors are the NPC that tries to copy both.

i bet becky hammond told them to not foul

FUCKING WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING

Well, Spursbros, what should they do now? I feel like, at this point, the best thing to do is to tank and try to get another elite player in the lottery. Duncan's gone, Ginobili is gone, and Parker's gone. The long run of success seems to have reached its final dregs. But the Spurs are a well-run organization and I think that if they play things right they could rebuild themselves back to eliteness.

The only question is, will Pop want to stick around for that? He might just decide to retire.

Attached: 140709_pop_760x442.jpg (756x440, 144K)

>redditovich is done
>medical joe aka embitch is shut down by post prime marc
>mj junior styling all over filfadelphia
>celtshits being cocky again
Good day for the good guys.

Attached: gasolio.jpg (630x927, 118K)

Draft picks. The spurs have two late firsts in a draft where a decent prospie might slip to the back of the draft. Lonnie Walker development, Dejounte coming back, hoping poop doesn’t retire, etc. Mostly the off-season is about getting younger and getting better.

it looked like patty was the only one on the court who realizes they need to foul but he couldn't do it because he had 5
I think he still should've done it anyways

>Tank
That won’t take in SA. Becoming mediocre and picking ~9-12 for a few years after Popovich’s retirement? Sure. With the flattened lottery odds, small market tanking is suicide these days.

Murray and Jokic hate eachother. Blazers sweep

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-234819__01.jpg (1074x1030, 207K)

Attached: 2BA294D4-14CC-49AD-9FBD-6C333FE8FD62.jpg (750x533, 104K)

Jokic’s fat rolls are more talented than the Portland front court. Nuggets in 5.

for small market they can't afford to lose out. If pop stays another year they'll take a shot at the chip but I think next season will be his last unless he signs a new contract

IN TEARS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If they had Nurkic, it'd be a good series. Unless Dame goes absolutely nuclear and averages 40 ppg, Nuggets should win easily. But then again, they are prone to choking so who knows?

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-235237__01.jpg (1072x806, 184K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Derozan is trash.

nigga they had to go 7 games to just barley beat the Spurs. Blazers are sweeping

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-235537__01.jpg (1080x1111, 260K)

On that note, what should they do about DeRozan and Aldridge? I guess they keep Aldridge since he's still on his contract extension, but isn't DeRozan a free agent? I'm not sure it's worth it to keep him at this point.

I fully believe this and can't wait for the footage to come out.

lol fuck you i believed them tweets

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-235843__01.jpg (1080x928, 205K)

>Spuds

Attached: 1545019717327.jpg (270x273, 10K)

I just don’t see any reasonable way to replace his usage. Getting to the playoffs and being a quality regular season team is good for the young players, so resigning him to a decent 2 year deal makes a lot of sense. LMA..... idk. Whatever the hell pop and rc want I suppose.

>But isn't DeRozan a free agent?

Nope, he still has two more years at $27.7 million each with the last year (2020-21) as a player option

blazers have no answer for jokic

Can I get a TNT post game stream link? plz and thx

Pop was yelling to foul, but the Nuggies home court were so loud it made DeFrozen dumb. Fuck him and Lowry, they belong with one another on a tanking team for eternity.

Pop is now 4-7 in Game 7's. What gives?

Attached: 320EDD30-9196-4BB1-A841-229739ED5B08.jpg (1024x728, 100K)

Attached: wojbomb.jpg (586x425, 114K)

GET YOUR TITLE TORONTO, THEN PASS HIM OFF TO US. THIS WAS THE DEAL. DON'T BREAK THE PACT.

GO LAKERS.

Attached: 1540507663_1540427125-gettyimages-1052650036.jpg (780x585, 49K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-000203__01.jpg (1080x663, 114K)

Boston is dead

Attached: DF8OdaTVoAAhvVS.jpg (640x1162, 197K)

Spurs were a bad matchup. They struggled vs them this season in 3/4 games. This series going to 7 wasn't a big surprise.

With Kanter ded the Nuggies will just triple team Dame all game.

>RBL is real
Based. Do we have cap space to sign someone of note along with Kawhi?

Attached: 4005E804-1175-422E-A9A9-4473F4FD9AC7.jpg (684x1024, 51K)

WTF is Brett Brown’s accent?

who is this semen demon?

They are stuck with both lmao. This was a great deal for the raptors even if they only get 1 year out of Kawhi.

We need to trade/waive Patty Mills, LMA, Belinelli, Bertans. These cunts are dead weight and it's become blatantly obvious LMA hates San Antonio. Pops needs to mentor somebody to take over maybe in 2020, hopefully that qt MILF assistant coach. Here's hoping the nuggets get swept by the Blazers

Attached: a4260277923_16.jpg (700x700, 52K)

yo

boston

god imagine the smell

Yeah how the FUCK are they going to replace his 7/21 shooting?

This is only a great deal if the Raptors win it all this season.

Kawhi is the best player in the NBA. We can stop saying he’s “the best two way player” or “the most complete player”. Just fucking say it. He’s the best.

Better than Lebron, Durant, Giannis, and Harden.

>being so buttblasted over getting btfo that you root for Portlandistan

Attached: 27867451_1841794962520509_8085122784846834776_n.jpg (353x400, 19K)

this is a /dame/ general

Wow, Filthadelphia fans must be very proud that Embiid set a new career high against Gasol! No longer held to 15 points or below every time he gets guarded by Big Spain, Embiid managed a stunning 16 points tonight. Congrats, Embiid!

the guy taking over the Spurs will be Messina

Attached: ettore-messina-sideline-iso.jpg (1045x588, 57K)

sup

holy fucking cringe

Gasol shut down Vucevic and now Embiid. But how is he against Brook Lopez or Giannis driving?

Kawhi can't miss

Naw. They got out of Defrozan's contract. It is a win no matter what.

the GOAT laker

Attached: 5780078785080.png (892x767, 838K)

What's up SA, give laker nation Dejounte murray for some cheeky bench players, reggie bullock is pretty hot and mike muscala is something you need.

what you say?

Attached: 100716_lebron_clapping_med_kwdqzhs3.gif (480x270, 2.84M)

Attached: nuggets-mascot-dunk.jpg (620x427, 84K)

More importantly is how useful will he be against Golden State?

So if they don't win a championship or keep Kawhi that's a win? That's a very sad win.

If kawhi thought Spurs were bad, toronto fans gonna give him Vince Carter part 2. boo the man for 15 years until he begs to retire there at 43 years old just to get some closure

>Sunday games
>start time at 1pm
>second game at 3:30pm

what the flying fuck is this schedule?

I'm fucking crying holy shit

>implying I'd ever root for a Denver team

somehow you fucks are more faggy than San Francisco teams. Hope Jokic gets traded a la Kahwi style and Murray suffers a career ending injury

Didn't Embiid only get like 3 pts when Gasol was on the floor? The rest of his pts were against Ibaka I believe.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-001446__01.jpg (1080x779, 184K)

Shirogane-sama

Attached: B2923B4E-1B3B-49B8-991A-156B9252BC41.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Totally different scenario dummy

Decent actor, but I think he over did it in Hellboy 2.

Attached: jeffrey-tambor-hellboy-ii.jpg (736x367, 44K)

They didn't get Kawhi or a championship with Defrozan

>niggets got no fans so you have to do it
Come on, all the bandwagoners left for memer pastures of Portlandia. Contrarian, edgy, rare, good guys. What's not to like.

Attached: uncle Mike.webm (1280x720, 411K)

MY SIDES

twitter.com/Travonne/status/1122358994943660032

hey

>Blazers vs. Nuggets
420blazeitlmao

Attached: dude-weed-lmao-5907d1.jpg (600x594, 35K)

dumb as fuck, anybody else goes up to foul, nuggets get a free layup. LMA is a low IQ nigger and needs to be traded to the hornets or something, god he's so trash

>don't win championship
>lose Kawhi
>We won

That doesn't make any sense. The only way they win is if the get a ring or keep Kawhi.

Asuka Langley Soryu

how do you beat this death line up?

protip : you can't

Attached: gucci gang.png (892x241, 15K)

Denver Niggers lol

They won by losing DeFrozan's giant contract which they can use to sign a better player.

I miss Kawhi bros...

Attached: 1543346831954.jpg (205x246, 9K)

>CASEY BTFO
>DEROZAN BTFO
it’s pottery

My Celties gonna buttrape the buck niggies tomorrow and it will be glorious :)

Literally played well this entire series, actually was doing alright down the stretch this game. Anybody saying DeFrozen is a low IQ 12 year old nigger that needs to kill themselves.

Attached: Schoolsh00t.png (573x599, 341K)

I really don't get how not one damn player fouled. Aldridge just stood there like a retard while Jokic had the ball waiting for someone to foul him.

He shat on Bill Russell too. Lol.

Based rocky. Was literally the only reason to go to a nuggets game for a decade.

Raps got this
not even worried

Lopez will literally be played off the floor by a decent center like Horford, let alone Gasol

Who signs with Toronto?

yeah most of those pts were definitely not against Gasol

Kek

I'm done with sparky's bullshit, can I join the larryloaf crew?

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 7K)

>Lebron would blow a 3-1 against GSW if he had WB+Ibaka+Adams
KEK

Attached: kek my sides.png (192x191, 26K)

He literally lost the game in the clutch tonight, were you even watching when he missed that free throw? Classic DeFrozen

50 year old wilt fully capable of bring great.

who the fuck is gonna sign with Toronto

Attached: DYrjacrWsAAN4Xg.jpg (688x897, 94K)

how can I join the larry alliance ???

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 12K)

we still would've lost if he made that since LMA is a dumb nigger

/WL/ bro ship report in

Attached: chamberlain.jpg (300x360, 12K)

An alliance does not break easy. The SparkyWilt Alliance is still steady. Larrys are mimicking the wilt poster. I wish a peaceful resolution to this agression.

Attached: C6hZAhUWwAAOHJM.jpg (785x1200, 178K)

Gasol clamped Embiid bros.

He always does. Embiid can’t handle centres who play smart and have lateral quickness, because medical Joe has terrible BBIQ

Wow, frank thomas!

Hey, Gallo and Kenneth Faried were pretty cool too.

Attached: Checkem.png (600x599, 549K)

Embiitch is a mental midget who only dominates 6 foot players but gets clamped easily by other bigs. A classic case of a fraud

what happened during the last possession?

Its good to be a Denver Nuggie this morning.

Attached: 1503805381120.jpg (800x578, 52K)

sparked and wiltpilled

Attached: DA818DF2-F27C-4B5C-9FE9-22ED52A645BD.png (1920x1080, 671K)

get out

Attached: B0AEEAA6-1D35-46CA-9ABF-49AA45616877.jpg (776x220, 72K)

lol

just watched rapleafs v sixfags replay with player tracking in coach mode
shooting percentage mode kind of sucks rn but coach mode is incredibly comfy

Attached: thisisquitegood.jpg (953x523, 212K)

why doesn’t brett brown make ben simmons take threes? it’s not like he’s a bad shooter, he just doesn’t shoot at all.
also, what happens when greg monroe reminds the sixers its a marathon and not a sprint?

>Based WiltPoster peacefully disarming and exposing the LarryLoafer’s petty tactics

>afternoon start times for the best 2nd round series

wtf is this autism

Is NBA the most rigged team sport because it's easier for the refs to control? Refs make calls with absolutley zero consistency in playoffs.

what a spurs-like ending to this playoff series.

Attached: 1237156907309.jpg (640x480, 48K)

to make sure church goers cant attend

NFL is about tied. Both spots have fouls you could call every fuckin play.

My main. Go raps.

Belichick could shut down durshit with two benchwarmers, nba coaches are all low IQ trashcans

She makes my dick hard, bros.

Attached: 89ACE7EC-EFD0-4AF2-8335-3C5D5896513E.jpg (1668x2022, 1.83M)

I unironically copy and paste sparky rankings to my friends and they think its awesome

shut the fuck up what are you saying

FUCK KEVIN DURANT

Based

Durshit actually has really suspect fundamentals and the only reason he's a good player is because he's 8 feet tall with a 10 foot wingspan. He would not be nearly as effective with handcheck and physical defense

>from chicago
mad nba players would rather live in a world class city (toronto) than a city with murders that make the night king jealous

Attached: 14.png (723x480, 500K)

same...

Use small scissors

fix your shit-tier jumpshot, Harrison.

lebron james is going to love toronto next year

Attached: jimcarrey.jpg (300x94, 8K)

In a world of death, suffering and shit basketball teams, only one man can save us all. One man, one off-season, and one free agent will change the entire sports world forever.

Lebron James, the greatest basketball player to ever play the game.

Attached: bron76ers.jpg (1000x600, 559K)

LeBum should request a trade to the clippers, lakers are a shit tier organization being run by a playboy model

Yeah hes not making the Playoffs next year either.

Fucking idiot Lakers spic

We have LeVert now

Somebody pill me on Larry. I’ve been posting in /nba/ for years and still don’t know the full LD scoop since I never joined

Warriors bandwagonning faggot. All you need to know.

I love Patty Mills, but his shot wasn't falling the entire series, and he was absolutely getting murdered on the screens. He was a great passer and spaced the floor but him and Bellinelli generally sucked at defense. Spurs should aim to get a better replacement for one of them(come back Danny Green)

Rudy Gay finally had a great final 2 games after sucking in games 1 to 5. Spurs should try to resign him for sure.

It's only their first year with Demar and they're stuck with him for the next 2 years, so they should definitely give him more time instead of immediately trying to shop him. Besides, I doubt anybody wants him on his current deal.

in all honesty I think spurs need DeMar at this time. Without him their team is in even worse shape. As for Patty that dude needs to fucking go or get traded. Ever since 2014 he has regressed so fucking much and a liability

The worst part about it is that Patty is a great locker room guy and it's super exciting when he does go off, but is getting paid way too much for what he contributes. Is this how Raptors fans who loved Demar feel about him?

Did Aldridge bet money on the nuggets, that sequence is crazy to me..

TOP ALL TIME GREAT /nba/ GIMMICKS (No particular order)
>Knicks gf beater
>7kt
>ecko poster
>Gematria user
>Sparky
>Gowiz

POWER GAP
SHIT GAP
>Larry
>24/7

based

Attached: dame.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

>>Knicks gf beater
based i heard hes getting out soon

shit taste

If Gasol played in Wilt's era he would of average 100 points a game.

Portland - Toronto final incoming

Feels so refreshing to nor have LeBum or GSW in the finals.

Attached: Kawhi-Dame.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

>I feel like, at this point, the best thing to do is to tank and try to get another elite player in the lottery.
i disagree, and i'm glad the spurs disagree too. the draft is just too much of a total and complete crapshoot to be worth bottoming out and alienating your fans for.

here's a list of dudes picked in the top 5 the last five years:
>andrew wiggins
>jabari parker
>dante exum
>jahlil okafor
>mario hezonja
>dragan bender
>kris dunn
>markelle fultz

meanwhile, antetokounmpo was drafted 15th, as was leonard. jokic was drafted 41st. that's 3/5 out of your most likely all-nba first team selection being drafted outside the lottery, next to harden (3rd) and lillard (6th).

for all the money teams and the media put into scouting and analysis and shit, they're all remarkably clueless who the fuck is gonna turn out elite. having a lottery or top 5 pick only marginally improves your chances, if that. even teams like philadelphia, who took the science of tanking to shameless new heights, fucking stink at drafting talent. for every embiid and simmons (jury's still out on simmons desu), they also picked guys like okafor, fultz, carter-williams, and noel (via trade).

and i have a general issue with playing to lose. this is a sports competition, entertainment business or not. you play to win. fuck the smarmy nerd GMs like morey, and fuck the online dweebs with their armchair GM LARPing.

out of the four avenues of improving your team roster - drafting, trading, free agency signings, player development -, i feel the spurs are best at player development. they should just stay the course in that regard.

on the flip side, the spurs can't seem to make it quite work with fully developed marquee players they sign in free agency or trade for. they need their players to be malleable. i appreciate aldridge and derozan, and it's not like the spurs haven't been successful with them, but they play so unlike themselves with them on the floor it's painful to watch.

Attached: 1510704966209.jpg (800x1143, 552K)

>implying no Denver x Milwaukee

This would be the lowest rated major sports final of all time. Silver would probably just cancel the series.

>underrating Jokic and Giannis

Absolutely disgusting. Wouldn't even watch a single game

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 465K)

If I played in Wilt's era, I would average at least 16/5/5

>Designed according to his preferences, the house was constructed with no right angles, and had an "X-rated" room with mirrored walls and a fur-covered waterbed.Chamberlain lived alone,relying on a great deal of automated gadgets, with two cats named Zip and Zap and several Great Dane dogs as company. In addition, Chamberlain drove a Ferrari, a Bentley, and had a Le Mans-style car called Searcher One designed and built at a cost of $750,000 in 1996.Following his death, in 1999 Chamberlain's estate was valued at $25 million

How come we haven't seen any bastard Wilt?

Even accounting for the failure rate of condoms and probability that they aren't amazing the height alone should get him a few questionable heirs

either gay or infertile?

who the fuck schedules an nba playoff game at noon

spent the last like 30 minutes playing around with the shamsports capulator. there are no real viable trade scenarios this off-season.

maybe there's room for marginal improvement with a lateral move: demar derozan for nicolas batum, straight up. their salaries and options match almost 1:1. batum's scoring plummeted between 2017 and 2019, but his defense is solid and he shot just shy of 40% from 3pt. i'd give it a shot as a reclamation project. at the very least, it would unclog the floor on offense and give the young guards more USG%.

Attached: 1479617700163.jpg (664x712, 135K)

Isiah Thomas would be Patty Mills in today's game

bro why do you think there's always single fathers in the black communities, especially among basketball players? They impregnate women in random cities. There's probably been like 40 Wilt spawn in the NBA not including grand kids and shit

Celties will steal away 2 home court advantage from the Bucksies

>I feel like, at this point, the best thing to do is to tank and try to get another elite player in the lottery.
Only 1 out of 8 teams currently still in the playoffs built their team through tanking. And that team is a total fraud.

>The Nigglets needed 7 games to bury Poopovich's corpse

>warriors/rockets game is 3am here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>le top seed wins every series sport

how can any of you enjoy this predictable sport? hockey is so much better lol

Disposable razor in the shower. Helps to get erection first.

For me, it's about seeing the athletes compete, (hopefully) giving it their fullest throughout the 80-100ish broadcasted games each team plays a year. It's not about focusing on who wins 4 out of the last 7 games in the season. But you're right, hockey is better.

OK tonight we get the serious, relevant games from teams who can actually win the championship

Why wouldn't the better team win

the better team should win, its just that the better team shouldn't always be the higher seed or the one everyone thinks is the better team. If there were true parity there would be a chance for the better team to be an 8th seed.

> niggets beats spudies
ok
> niggets going to play against portland with no nurkic
not ok

shitty series desu desu

and the bucks will take it right back

On espn radio the other day I heard an amazing take from some woman who probably doesn’t watch sports say that the NBA has so much parity and this was proven by how Lebron wasn’t in the playoffs

KD wouldn’t survive the thug basketball era where 2/3rds of players were banging

Attached: AD4A08A6-EFB3-4C76-BD2F-AA3E1A28B348.gif (350x260, 1.78M)

@igotsources

Hi why didn’t the spurs foul at the end of the game?

Pop’s obsessed with Euros and wants them to do well in the NBA

Stop picking on KD, he's autistic.

Like I posted a while ago, they shouldn't trade Demar right now. Aside from it only being the first year with him, he becomes much more tradeable next year since his contract expires in 2021

Pops was screaming at them to foul

Surely the players knew that they were two possessions down with only a couple second buffer between shot and game clock

>its just that the better team shouldn't always be the higher seed or the one everyone thinks is the better team.

The only way you'd get this in Basketball is if the season was shortened to 14 games

>tfw i have that same hairline

Attached: 45753453453456.png (520x444, 539K)

>Kawhi > Durant

Attached: 1386924852387.png (355x341, 220K)

The draft is only a crapshoot if your team is shit, Spurs can get stars at any draft slot, and the one time they had the #1 pick wooooh shit boy

I still don't get it. How could you possibly not flinch at that? Insane

He got picked on for flinching when he was a kid and then trained himself not to flinch

When you black and from the hood you learn not to flinch you dealing with adversity everyday. That’s something these new players don’t know nothing about, Lebron would flinch every time. Al Horford flinch just getting a regular rebound

Kobe?? Never heard of him

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

It's natural to flinch if you don't expect someone to do that at all .

matter of perspective.
youtube.com/watch?v=hX2bdMz8pjw

kobe bryant grew up in italy, not compton

(me)
Like what you will do with your killed off senses when someone just sucker punches you?

Bosh would’ve flopped halfway across the court

Attached: 4ECEF44B-B5AB-47D1-AF2D-62809C7F006E.jpg (1242x689, 596K)

derozan is not a hot asset either way. neither is aldridge. neither are mills or any other dude people want to see traded. the reality is that more likely than not, nothing will happen.

then again, they still have to go to the exit interviews. who knows what happens there. LMA requested his trade a couple of years ago at an exit interview too.

take the punch instead of being a bitch

Yeah, White and Poeltl are like their only guys with trade value. Nobody wants overpaid boomers who can’t shoot the 3

yeah, they will have to ride the contracts out. like, even if LMA asked them to trade him, who would they call? i literally fail to see any option at all. cleveland for kevin love? grizzlies for chandler parsons? miami for ryan anderson?

LA is going to be 36 by the time his contract's up, after which he's probably going to sign a minimum deal in Portland. Spurs aren't a team who make big trades, but even more improbable than that is getting something out of LA

>implying dodge/block is not more impressive than getting hit in head

Gasol lives in Embitch’s head rent free just like my raptor live in the head of all filthadelphia fans rent free

NEW

Not flinching a fakeout is more impressive than dodging an actual punch. Would you be posting that gif 10 years later if Barns swung to hit Kobe with the basketball and he slightly moved out of the way?