Why do rugby fans unironically think their sport is tougher than football when this guy...

Why do rugby fans unironically think their sport is tougher than football when this guy, a fucking PUNTER (the smallest position), is 6’5” 241 pounds and could murder the best rugby player with a single kick to the testicles

Attached: 9C221725-D783-4400-854B-7373B3AD8328.png (512x512, 81K)

i murdered ur moms pusy with a single kick of my testicles

dude don't even engage euros, they are fucking retarded and their sports culture is bizarre

>watching MLR
>having testicles
Pick one

Lose weight

Lose weight

Lose weight

We interrupt this post, for Ads

rugby is not an euro sport what the fuck are you on about.

euro is divegrass and hokkei

Get braces

>Why do rugby fans unironically think their sport is tougher than football

Because amerfats are pussies that need armor because they can't to do a proper tackle or ruck without dying of diabetes.

the americans are waking up

post rugby gifs and webms

Attached: QR1aG.gif (350x194, 1.75M)

Attached: argie rugby.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

The fastest rugby player is an american Dengubu

SIX FOOT FIVE
TWO FOURTY ONE
This man could murder your entire favela with his legs.

Attached: 829D0B94-B090-46BB-AD2F-DD79474DF020.jpg (1000x762, 107K)

241lb isnt especially heavy for a guy that tall m8

>Wearing Soccer boots

OH NO NO NO NO NO

He’s kicking a fucking ball, are you retarded?

Retard makes a retarded thread
Sage

>A ball

this Tbh.

lol nice beergut you fat weak fuck

It ain’t a puck nigel

>a thread died for this

actually another thread was deleted right before this so it just replaced it

Oh no, how ever will we deal with losing gaynaldo vs messoy thread #12462912462?

congrats on your dubs ameribro

>241 lbs
lol what a twink

Attached: C914639A-12AF-45AE-8266-08B95F1D1AEE.jpg (650x1000, 99K)

i want to smell and worship his feet

>muh sport is more violent so it's better than yours
nigger mentality

Attached: Full pitch sprint try.webm (720x405, 2.15M)

AUTISM
U
T
S
M

omg a woman ran in a straight line for 13 seconds fugggg

they think not wearing pads makes them tougher when in reality it just makes the hits not as hard

>armor

Attached: 10938302.jpg (388x308, 163K)

NFL players are too fat and out of shape to murder anyone. I'm watching this documentary on Netflix about this college handegg team and half the players have massive fucking bellies. The other half look mostly like normal people, a minority have muscular physiques but they aren't particularly big.

>college football
Who cares. This man is 6’5” 298 pounds and ran the 40 in 4.78 seconds. He’s a fucking monsta
>Smallest position

Attached: CA5C4B01-0541-4CF2-8B45-229AAAF4AFF0.jpg (1296x729, 123K)

There are lots of running backs and corners smaller than hekker

filet mignon once a day is far superior to shoveling cat food down your gullet during every waking hour

handegg fans homosexual physical worship of their players is so cringe. rugby fans huge inferiority complex is almost as bad.

Nice pursuit angle, number 2.

The average height of the NFL is 1 inch more than that of the teams in the Rugby WC (which includes countries like Japan). Not exactly a big difference. If NFL players are heavier it's because they are fat. Rugby is an actual sport that requires a high level of physical fitness as well as being big. I guarantee the training of UFC fighters and rugby players have much more in common with eachother than fighters compared with NFL fatties.

He's the same size as Lavanini and Etzebeth albeit they aren't as fast.

Attached: i.jpg (576x324, 30K)

lol u fucking morons. rugby players would get smashed in a fight, however in a ball game the rugby players would win easily.

More people get injured playing football which is a regional sport compared to rugby which is an international sport.