Wtf is his problem?

Wtf is his problem?

Attached: 2ADF5B0F-4F4A-49B3-9C3F-7A1A4CE90AF8.jpg (538x900, 148K)

He's just trying to hide is mediocre season

Trying to deflect for being shit

Trying to be an advocate for racism.
Because i’m Liking him less and less with this shite

Because crying about unfairness gets shit done in life

Looks like he's started his become a token black guy in the media badges.

>Rose said: 'Prime example; why has Sol Campbell had to go to the bottom of League Two to get his first job?'

>Tottenham left-back Rose, speaking to Sky Sports, added: 'No disrespect to League Two, (but) others are at the top end of the Championship, top end of the Premier League for their first jobs, even national teams.

>'If somebody like Sol Campbell, with his resume, who he has played for, what he has won - possibly at the time there may have been an argument that he was England's best centre-half - if he has had to go to the bottom of League Two, which I wouldn't mind doing, and others get to be here, why would I want to do that?

>Every week Rose is going to whine about racism

He sees how much Sterling profits from it, so he now, too, tries to jump on the oppression train

This way he can become a "social activist" and get a comfy pundit job out of pity when his career is done

>I should get a top job in football because I played football
>Also I am black and David Lammy is my bff

>forgets scholes at oldham

no point getting our badgers

I can see Danny Rose and Alex Scott on MOTD for years to come
Once Jenas has taken over from despicable white man linekar

niggers are just dumber than hwites

Thierry Henry, Aliou Cisse and James Kwesi Appiah all got jobs at top level teams right after they started managing which is actually pretty silly since niggers are pretty bad at anything that requires intelligence.

>Black people don't get chances to become coaches so I won't bother
That's dumb reasoning

Attached: 1545553032715.jpg (353x352, 28K)

>2034
>MOTD is Jenas presenting, with Danny Rose, Alex Scott and Heung-min Son as pundits on one big sofa in a billion pound new studio
>Son sits as far away from the others as he can while remaining polite
>viewership has steadily dropped from 7 million people to 1 million
>the TV execs call Jenas in to talk about the show's problems but Rose barges him out the way
>"It's because you're being racist," he says to the stunned execs. "Things will only improve when you get rid of Son"
>they remove Son
>viewership drops to the population of Brixton
>everyone gets fired
>Rose rapes Jenas
>Jenas fronts a campaign about male rape and makes even more money
>Rose becomes the Queen Bitch of the local prison and wears a tee shirt tied into a bow at the bottom
pottery

>Danny Rose
who?

Imagine being black lol

He's a white bois back up

Imagine being blacked

AVB got his job by writing a critique of Porto's tactics and putting in them Bobby Robson's letterbox. Sol Campbell should do the same if he wants a good managing job

N

You can't reason with someone who suffers from a persecution complex. I don't even blame him at this point, he's only doing what he's been train to do, which is interpret everything negative in his life as racism.

Attached: 1543961660091.jpg (634x908, 149K)

I've seen Sol Campbell used as an example a few times, do people really forget what an entitled nutjob he was? I mean sure he was a fantastic player but fantastic player does not necessarily equate to fantastic coach/manager.

Attached: But I'm Sol Campbell.jpg (600x887, 123K)

bobby robson probably won't see campbell's letter though tbf

pshh nothin personal sterlel

He's a nigger, simple as.

>Plays regularly in a top league
>Plays regularly for England
>Earns shitloads
>Still whinges

It's no wonder racism exists

Southgate should step down immediately and stop obstructing the black man and his perceived low IQ.

Conte and Ancelotti were legends in their respective sides but were told to fuck off and comeback when ready ,like many others. Why is sol the exception?

Attached: EC290701-17C2-4851-AE2B-41A08F704F23.png (560x660, 99K)

actually this

To be fair coaching jobs are bullshit
It's only ever about connections and nothing else
Look at former players with no experience getting contracts at huge clubs

Hopefully poch sells him in the summer he's shit

>black managers

Attached: 1554412727944.gif (320x240, 2.97M)

lmao, you are so stupid

>...*pant*...d...d...despite being only....

the squeaky wheel gets the gas

it's almost as if being a good player does not automatically make you good coaching material

you have to get a badge to be a coach?

kek turns out he is just a lazy nigger that doesn't want to build anything and just be at the top without any work put in
Disappointed that I am the first to point this out