Nice sport that you have there

seems like burger are right after all whenever they say soccer sucks

Attached: semen slurping sport.png (1862x865, 1.1M)

Do Swiss people call it soccer if they were talking to someone in English?

time to watch REAL football now.

Have sex

>checked
No but it seems to be the appropriate way to call this "sport" now

Is there even a sport Switzerland is good at?

Y’ever heard of tennis

Literally one good athlete in the whole country.

All things considerd there decent at hockey. Germany is still better though

is banking an sport?

The goat of the sport

Hingis spent four years at #1 and won 25 grand slams

Wawrinka won 3 majors

tax evasion

Well we're in the final four of the nations league. Someone post the big boy pepe from that.
Then we have tennis and we recently became women curling world champions.
What did poland achieve?

Based and redpilled brother
I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play

It is weird that the Swiss suck at golf

>not as exciting as tennis
>not as rich as sailing
there you have it
kek

Attached: 6158163+_aed241630cffd98a18f08028ddfde862.png (183x325, 84K)

based medkit

also FUCK divegrass

>Who are the Patriots/GSW/othersportsdon'tmatter

Basedball is better than either version of football.

i always felt that the nigger part is badly written. it doesnt fit into the general prose of the post.

is being a real life gringotts goblin a sport?

Fuck off, it's perfect

Sepp Blattering

blatter was a rookie compared to this bald fraud

Attached: infantino.jpg (993x559, 57K)

They're amateurs

>a fucking pokeball

>implying

Is being mountain Jews a sport?

Being mercenaries.

Brothels

>in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick!

this part always brings the keks.

anyways fuck every other sport except soccer.

Liverpool, Ajax or Spurs winning the Champions League would be something new to talk about.

Declaring neutrality like cowards while the inhumane forces of the Third Reich sweep across Europe.

>a fucking cover for coffins of 17 years olds sent to fight for israel in the middle east

based

Fucking Kek

Gtfo

Kys

kkek

amazing

Enlightened macao

Attached: 312312312312.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Dissing on semen
Don't you like protein OP?