Does Liverpool make it to the top 5 of English clubs? I always thought they were a small club

Does Liverpool make it to the top 5 of English clubs? I always thought they were a small club

Attached: 15563057489439_660x0.jpg (660x438, 53K)

No.

Following teams won English league titles more recently than Liverpool:
United
City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Leicester
Blackburn
Leeds

They have more Premier League titles; Liverpool have more English League titles than every team barring United

the redpill Yea Forums refuses to swallow

>muh used to win the league back in the caveman days

times change grandpa, liverpool is not a top club in the premier league era

1972–73,
1975–76,
1976–77,
1978–79,
1979–80,
1981–82,
1982–83,
1983–84,
1985–86,
1987–88,
1989–90

So they won 11 titles in the 70s/80s and that's about it

2 good decades doesn't make it a big team

Biggest club in England in terms of the amount of supporters. I'm not including Pakis, since it's common knowledge they all only like Man Utd but don't actually watch football. I don't know anyone who actually "hates" Liverpool either.

>iverpool is not a top club in the premier league era

>literally challenges for title this season

The top teams of the premier league era are, in order

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Manchester city

5th is a toss up between Tottenham and Liverpool, Liverpool have been largely irrelevant for most of it

>I don't know anyone who actually "hates" Liverpool either
then you obviously don't live in Lancashire or Greater Manchester

>challenging for the title once in a blue moon makes you a top club in the premier league era

get off the internet and pay your debts, you illiterate greek monkey

>sky invented football

I live in Lancashire mate. Blackburn and Darwin area. Nobody here hates Liverpool, they all have a soft spot for them and want them to win the league. The only ones who don't seem to be, like I said, Muslims.

Only a zoomer not understanding football's lifecycle would write such things.

Money clubs are reaching a point of stagnation. Even in the drought decades, Liverpool has managed to win some non-meme trophies, while clubs like Shitty & Paris Shit Germain struggle to achieve the very thing they were build for, win a CL.

This season's Liverpool didn't happen overnight. It was a result of continuous work, which means they're here to stay. Clubs like Shitty have no long future, mercenaries tend to stick around for a limited time

We're not talking about the future, the premier league era until right now today, Liverpool have not been a top 4 team, they haven't challenged for the title like the teams above them or won the premier league once in that entire time. I don't see where I asked for your opinion on the future of the premier league clubs or how that is relevant to the discussion of the top teams in the premier league era. If they win a few titles consistently, then they can enter that debate but as of today, they haven't won a single one.

>2 good decades doesn't make it a big team
Longer period of greater dominance than any other team in English football history.
>Irrelevant because Yea Forums only remembers the last three years

Attached: Autism5.jpg (640x352, 29K)

>I started watching sawker in 2010.
Liverpool is so fucking big it survived bankruptcy, and rebuilt itself off of the strength of its huge global support. Oh and don't worry. There will be more than enough room for you on the bandwagon when we do the double.

Pakis round me all support Liverpool. I’m from the south though.

>more champions leagues than any other british club
>small club
nigga is you stupid?

The top team of Englih football are:

1. Liverpool
2. Manchester Utd
3. Arsenal
4. Notts Forest
5. Chelsea
6. Leeds Utd
7. Spurs
8. Blackburn

>league titles matter in the CL era

Where are Manchester City?

Probably 10th or 11th.
Behind Aston Villa and, maybe, one of West Ham / Derby County / Preston North End.

Why would Man City fans hate Liverpool? We are really hated in Surrey and China though.

Plastic customers are a disease.

Attached: Utd Fans5.jpg (510x312, 45K)

The 2 biggest clubs in England are United and Liverpool, it will anger fans of smaller clubs but it is an objective fact.

quads of truth
tinpot club belonged to murderers

imagine being born a scousescum in his only chance at life LMAO

>liverpool is not a top club in the premier league
>checks table

>irish flag
>liverpool customer

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Liverpool is an Irish city

>1. Manchester United

if manure is the top team then why are they ranked 6th?

Keep trying to force that blue pill down Yea Forums's throat and we'll just keep spitting it out harder each time.

Even in the premier League era Liverpool have been comfortably more relevant than Tottenham

In terms of stature and legacy?

Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Everton
Chelsea
Man City
Aston Villa
Newcastle
Leeds

If you look at the entire history of English football:
1. Man Utd
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
These are the undisputed top 3 in terms of the number of league titles and their longevity. Then you have clubs like Everton, Aston Villa, Chelsea and Man City who have had periods of quality and periods of mediocrity.

What legacy and stature do Tottenham have??