BOSS, my dogs are hungry

>BOSS, my dogs are hungry

Attached: bdfersd.png (1300x1236, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6966167/Manchester-United-set-break-30m-barrier-outlay-Alexis-Sanchez.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just sell this useless faggot already.

>I won

Attached: legendary_ABU.jpg (945x532, 61K)

What kind of retard at ManU negotiated such a contract. Jesus Christ.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6966167/Manchester-United-set-break-30m-barrier-outlay-Alexis-Sanchez.html

Attached: 1538123906319.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>owned by Jews
>terrible contract negotiation
Something doesn't add up.

woodward

>£391,000 per week

Touched the ball once in his last 11 minute appearance from the bench.

BOSS, MY APPEARANCE FEE

Roll out of bed show up at training kick a ball a few times go home collect 70k what a life

how can he get away with it?

It's still only 30m so far for someone who played really really well in the previous seasons.
Imagine buying Schürrle for 30m+ and paying him 6m for 3 years....

>£465,000 per week for a striker who has scored once in the season

Attached: When you give Sanchez to United and know he's dressing room cancer.jpg (600x800, 33K)

Wenger's final act as manager was to fuck United over to the tune of £30m and make Sanchez essentially impossible to sell due nobody wanting to pay that wage. Mhitarian is a decent squad member and isn't on £465k a week. Wenger got such a good deal out of that. I also heard Sanchez was essentially cancer in the dressing room. He went to United where they have Pogdab who is also and realised he was no longer a big fish in a small pond.

It's not just that.

It's fucked their entire wage structure, every player they try sign now, or every current player negotiating a contract is wanting parity with Sanchez.

The long term effects are huge

>forgetting about football agents

>a few times
Woah woah woah, don't push yourself so hard!

Attached: 1556182588313.jpg (634x727, 54K)

Who will pay for him? Even if they sell United will still have to pay about 200,000 a week of his wages.

MY CLIENT DESERVES THE SAME WAGES AS SANCHEZ
Do you really think he's as good as Sanchez?
HE HAS SCORED ONE GOAL ALL SEASON!
Fair point, agreed.

>three more years
lmao

Alexis Sanchez is just a little shit. Remember when he used to make those “not again / I’m too good for this team” kind of facial expressions while at Arsenal? He should’ve thanked God every single day he was on that team, lol. He doesn’t deserve to lick Wenger’s boots.

>All this trying to make it about wenger
This is a mouyes Pep thing, mouyes wanted to get one over on Pep so bad he made his worst signing ever. wenger never wanted to lose sanchez

I just don't get how he was doing 30 goals per season at Arsenal, thinks he's too big for them, moves, then scores how many? It's just baffling. How is he that bad?

Wenger was a low-key elite manager. He managed to finish in the top four with shitters like Chamakh and Bendtner

good post

I rate Wenger but I don't see how he managed to get 30 odd goals a season from Sanchez but he moves to a 'better' team and can't match it. Sanchez had gone down, not up. He could have stayed at Arsenal and remained a focal point. If Arsenal had Sanchez performing like he used to, with the players they got now, they'd be much higher up the table.

it's not really his fault that both mouyes and olyes park the bus

he's not that type of a player

Doesn't work in the system like Coutinho in Barca

So Mouyes simply got him because he wanted to cuck City? He paid £450k a week purely to cuck City? A player who can't do shit? Baffling.

>unironically still believing the managers are the chief decision makers on Utds signing
They may have an influence but its obvious theyre not the ones with the final say. All of Uniteds signings this summer will be shit and people will blame Ole for it. Ridiculous club.

To be fair that's the same for Arsenal. Except Arsenal board will only drop £25m per window. Fun fact, Millistant or w/e his name was, left because he didn't have any control over the purchases and the three way signing 'committee' was awful. Until that's removed, the club won't get better. As for United, they're gonna be OK. As you said, they'll blame Ole.

>I rate Wenger but I don't see how he managed to get 30 odd goals a season from Sanchez
He only scored 30 goals in a season once at Arsenal, which was the season before he left. He only got 17 the year before and 25 in his first season (and only 13 and 16 of those in the league). Even at Barca he only managed 15, 11 and 21 goals in his three seasons, and 3, 6 and 12 during his seasons at Udinese. He was never particularly prolific.

Attached: 7A3CF792-FC9C-4033-B2FC-47022D73586C.jpg (499x238, 23K)

but his transfer was free. That's why he has such big wages. And to be fair, if he were to play on the same level as he did in Arsenal (as manu thought he would) there would be no problem.