Someone sounds like they're about to crack under pressure

Someone sounds like they're about to crack under pressure.

>The standards we created, people know that you have to be close to 100 - before it was 90

>This standard was last season, we helped Liverpool to achieve it and Liverpool helped us to keep going, so thanks to Liverpool we are competing. Liverpool know that to win you have to make a lot of points. That's what we communicate to anyone.

>I'd sign to maintain that level, I'd sign to do what we have done again in the Premier League. I don't expect more," said 48-year-old Guardiola.

>It was easier before, everyone can lose to anyone. Last season we won a lot of games, this time too. That's the standard we've put it.

>When Usain Bolt makes a 100m race that's the standard and the others have to achieve it. Like, Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods, that's the same. 100 points in a season - if you want to compete you have to do that.

Attached: pep-guardiola-croppedt3q9l8za4jvc11t8jgah2x3wojpg.jpg (330x247, 11K)

sounds like someone isn't going to win the Premier League title again

like always (liverpool lmao)

Ironic he mentions Usain Bolt because just like that juicer, that club is juiced while the rest abide by the financial rules.

City still have 3 matches. Liverpool 2. Nothing's finished yet

>kopfag
More like Copefag lmao

>wahhhhhhh

looking forward to your team finishing second and you fucking off for another 9 months desu

I've never left

City will draw/lose with Burnley and lose the title. Liverpool are thrashing their remaining ''''''''''challenges''''''''''' and winning the title, which then Spurs us on to win the CL.

Attached: HAHAHA EPIC MEME FACE CYING LAUGHING YELLOW EMOKi.jpg (966x1123, 656K)

funny that I've not seen you here for months

maybe cos you support a team that has never won (and will never win) a Premier League title lmao

*ahem*

Attached: da_wolves.jpg (550x478, 42K)

Kek

Attached: A5536F1E-01D3-45E6-A976-3A2F7956C303.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

While I agree that's going to be a difficult game, their biggest 'scalps' are Manure and Arsecucks, midtable shit teams. So, it'll be a different game for them. We're winning this thing and it'll put the ghosts of the 96 to rest, 30 years on. It's destiny. Cosmos is shifting to make it happen. City WILL draw to Burnley tomorrow.

O don't post much, because I work. I post in the match threads and the Liverpool feel threads + the odd, random football threads. You're seeing me a lot now, because I'm on holiday in the UK, so my day is in sync with UK/European Yea Forums rather than on US /so/, which I'm hardly ever on.

I used to post more when I was in uni

based kopfag. haters gonna hate

Attached: roberto-firmino-liverpool-celebration-vs-man-city-champions-league-1718_7hndcwj2m9371faolf59iz55o.jp (1920x1081, 357K)

>Implying Connor Coady won't head a cheeky own goal

>USA flag

>UK flag

Fuck off proxyfag.

Not a proxy. In the UK on holiday (mostly visiting family). When I'm on my mobile data (Verizon), my IP logs as US. When I'm using the wifi here, the IP logs as UK.

Why do people kick off so much over City? What am I missing? There's a lot of other clubs making massive signings, but isn't their record Mahrez or something shit like that this season? Before that wasn't it Sterling or Walker at 50m 3 or 4 years ago?

They don't seem to spend that much.

i just googled this so i dunno how accurate it is

Attached: 3vo8cw8bi3v01.jpg (1024x670, 97K)

>copefag

Yeah to be fair I was wrong, just looked on Transfermarkt and they had some much bigger windows than I realised. Since 15/16 they've been doing 150-200m windows.

Good banter

*wins*

Attached: wins.jpg (563x839, 64K)

>VAR'd