MY FUCKING CLUB IS DYING

MY FUCKING CLUB IS DYING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Attached: CJ-CRV8WUAA4etY.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/club-statement3/
twitter.com/EFL/status/1121702589547077632
youtube.com/watch?v=nvC67hKR7ec
en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/6161.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_(British_football)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bolton Wanderers players are refusing to play against Brentford as they haven't be paid for 2 months, this hasn't happened in the 145 years of the club, we're probably going to be liquidated, all my childhood memories, time spent with my dad, theyre all gonna fucking die because of one fat cunt owner, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: sp03-footy-okocha.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

absolute state

I’m sorry we relegated you but if we didn’t someone else would have and we need to make the playoffs
F

Attached: 6142AAC4-AC1A-4B66-96B6-2DE8BBA7AA32.jpg (732x1024, 86K)

HahahahahahahahahahahHba faggot British

Attached: lolguy-58072dbe5f9b5805c2396cfd.png (500x360, 25K)

>Club nearly reached 2nd division in 2008 out of nowhere since they were pretty much every year finishing in low mid table
>Got money problems 4 years ago and are now in 6th division

Attached: itsraining.jpg (107x41, 2K)

turkish club tier desu

F fren
it was one of those comfy premier league clubs from the late 90s-early 2000s
full of meme players back then

bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/club-statement3/

>The principal undertakings given by Mr Bassini confirmed he would supply the short term funding required to ensure the business can continue whilst the requirements of the EFL are undertaken.

>Mr Bassini addressed the squad prior to the game against Aston Villa on Friday 19 April. At this meeting he gave a commitment to arrange payment to the players and coaching staff who are still due their outstanding salaries from March by no later than Wednesday 24 April.

>Despite further promises made to both the team manager and senior representatives of the squad no funding has been made available to allow payment to the staff or players.

>Mr Bassini also failed to make the funds available, which he confirmed would be placed in the club’s account prior to the Aston Villa game. These funds were required to ensure the attendance of the emergency services under the stadium’s safety certificate.

>Mr Bassini gave assurance the monies required had been sent by Metro Bank on numerous occasions. Once it became clear that Mr Bassini had not transferred these funds Ken Anderson quickly sent the required amount to ensure the game could be played even though it was not his responsibility.

>During the past ten days numerous further undertakings have been given by Mr Bassini but as of today no funds have ever been received.

MAXIMUM JUST

Attached: 619[1].jpg (590x750, 61K)

damn i remember back in the mid 2000's when Bolton were a solid middle-table team that cause an upset every now and then
fucking state of them now

>tfw club got disaffiliated

You're like 1000 points clear you Brummie cunt

>we need to make the playoffs
>8 points clear of 7th with 2 games to go
>Brummie math
This is why your lot nearly went into admin.

>his club has owners

Attached: 10721235.jpg (584x329, 33K)

We might be in the 8th division under the name Bolton wonderers if we're not careful

Attached: ceghsxfh08u21.png (819x716, 494K)

Meanwhile, the EFL tackle the PRESSING ISSUE... of fans running onto the pitch: twitter.com/EFL/status/1121702589547077632

I can't take it anymore

Attached: 1556106473796.gif (500x300, 3.63M)

I was in Bolton the other week. Paki shithole

This could have been a worthwhile thread if the OP wasn't a mentally disabled frogposter.

>You try to be nice about things
We hadn’t mathematically secured a play off the Game against Milwall

Attached: FB102282-C1C9-4898-B146-C9DA5F85B634.jpg (616x285, 36K)

*until after the Millwall game

>mfw Blyth Spartans v Bolton Wanderers could be a league fixture next season

What are Bolton like for away fans?

Attached: tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 188K)

Why would a reformed Bolton start in the sixth tier?

They'll just re-form the club with the same logo and colors like they always do in these situations.

In reality I'm glad you won, otherwise Blackburn would have relegated us, but you were never not gonna qualify with the actual state of 6th-8th

We're very good away fans even when we're shit, well probably bring 3-4 thousand on a good day

If they got kicked out of the football league and we win the playoffs to join them in the National League.

It would be heartbreaking if they were sent all the way down to the bottom with their phoenix club. Far too big a club to go through all that

>If they got kicked out of the football league and we win the playoffs to join them in the National League.
You are fucking deluded if you think a Bolton phoenix club would start at level 5.

>It would be heartbreaking if they were sent all the way down to the bottom with their phoenix club. Far too big a club to go through all that
Happened with Wimbledon. Why would it not happen to Bolton?

So are Bolton wanderers on the tier of Liverpool in the championship? It seems like you guys really hate them.

Honestly it feels kinda sad to me that this is happening to them.

>So are Bolton wanderers on the tier of Liverpool in the championship? It seems like you guys really hate them.
No, that's Leeds United. Bolton are just a nothing really.

Then why are you guys laughing so hard at them. Don't bully a small club that already has nothing :(

where is anyone laughing at them you dumb fuck

See

I am surprised this isn't happening a lot more. Are zoomers really going to support rubbish teams? 30 % of schoolchildren in the UK are non-white, so probably less like to go to football games.

If football was invented today, there would not be as many teams

they're worse than AEL FC at this point

Attached: Athlitiki_Enosi_Larissa_F.C..png (124x180, 39K)

I'm not saying a phoenix club would drop to NL, I know they start completely from scratch. I was referring to an EFL punishment, that could be a double relegation.

Also, the same didn't happen to Wimbledon, they were moved and rebranded, the club never died. AFC Wimbledon are a brand new club set up in protest of the decision to move Wimbledon, even if everyone understands the spirit of Wimbledon has been moved to this new club.

I'm sorry user

Attached: 53714783_2248156755446548_3901482943758991360_n.jpg (720x576, 26K)

Three foreigners laughing at a British poster, one person complaining about the use of the Pepe meme and another asking a genuine question about a big club dropping down to their level, an exciting prospect for a non league fan.

>I was referring to an EFL punishment, that could be a double relegation.
The most the EFL will do is give them a massive points deduction to come into force next season.

The premier league has caused this by massively over inflating wages. Clubs no longer run within their means as if they do and no one else in their league does, they get relegated.

Clubs (especially in the lower leagues) NEED to slash their expenses to survive long term, but until everyone agrees to do that, no one will. When rejects from the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool have their agents demanding £30kpw contracts to play in the Championship, you know something is seriously wrong with football.

It's too late to go into admin now and take the points hit on this season?

Surely has to be too late now. Ken Anderson won't stop spouting shite, that's what has caused all of this shit.

living in north west is grim

Attached: 1280px-Blackpool_FC_League_Performance.svg.png (1280x511, 60K)

What's your youth academy like for producing players? If some senior players stick around next season, could they fill the gaps and keep you up in League 1 with a -15 start?

>bolton will DIE in your lifetime
best timeline

I don't actually support Bolton so you're out of luck there asking that question.

My granma is dying

Attached: 648.png (412x351, 74K)

What league do Mygranma play in?

Plenty of zoomers still support Bolton, we had decent crowds even when we we're in league one, problem is football, even in the lower leagues, has so much money in it that con men see it as a lucrative to strip a club bare then fuck off to Switzerland

Bolton always were memey but in a good way. Mendieta, Okocha and Kevin Davies lmao

Attached: gettyimages-660973786-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 331K)

We have a very good youth academy that's almost top tier, we've just started to produce players with some talent, like connell who a few prem sides are sniffing at, however, with him being 17 means he can sign an official contract, so he can leave for free.

Attached: imgID165995893.jpg.gallery.jpg (1200x1703, 155K)

>the big sam top meme era of the early 2000s with the likes of Campo and Nakata

When big Sam would out tacticed all the top clubs, such a happy time

Attached: M0WHFg.gif (320x180, 1.84M)

Fuck off Noblot. Fuck off McGinlay.

someone's asshurt over an incident from 20+ years ago

Press F for us, too

youtube.com/watch?v=nvC67hKR7ec

Attached: gaziantepspor.jpg (400x400, 18K)

i wish i had a club to support

correct post

Missed this earlier but agreed.

The Premier League will kill the Football League.

So is there even a measurement to how fucked bolton fc is?

Also, how often does this stuff happen in world football? Just curious as an outsider

Lots of clubs have been 10 minutes away from administration before but I don't remember anyone not completing a season since Maidstone in about 1990.

So if a club straight up goes bankrupt like this, what happens to them?

Also, what do you mean 10 minutes from administration?

Wasn't even Liverpool near administration a couple of years ago?

Gretna in Scotland

>So if a club straight up goes bankrupt like this, what happens to them?
They get kicked out of the league.

Maidstone was 1992/93 but they didn't play a match. Aldershot went bust in March 1992, so they'd be the last one

Palace?

I mean winding up petitions with actual deadlines being less than a day away
Portsmouth ended up with zero players at one point
en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/6161.html

You get a points deduction for administration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_(British_football)
Bankruptcy I guess means you leave the football league, start up fresh with a slightly different name and apply to enter a lower division in non-league.

Kougias is GOAT though
>Players come out saying that they weren't paid
>Owner releases a statement saying that he didn't pay them because they were shit

Like relegated? Or just straight up booted out, like you have to start from scratch in the 50th tier league as farm pub fc?

So in this situation, are they going to administration or straight to bankruptcy?

Bolton Wanderers?

More like BOLTING SQUANDERERS, haha

Attached: ALLO YOBA ETO TI.jpg (500x500, 62K)

kek

Blyth AFC

The former Watford owner is buying them out so they've not gone into administration as he'll pay the debts. But its dragging and the players still haven't been payed for March yet.

Almost all championship teams operate at a loss just hoping to get promotion to the PL where the money from one season would solve everyone's problems. Lots of clubs are never far away from this, its a completely fucked system.

OHHHHHH WANKY WANKY,

WANKY WANKY WANKY WANKY

WANDERERS

no more wandering for b**ton, good riddance you useless cunts

>americans

The latter, plus the record gets erased for that season. Teams usually re-enter at about the 8th or 9th tier.

He clearly meant league team ffs. Stop trying to shoehorn Blyth into everything, Christ.

Things will get better for you, I promise.

We've been there and it sucks

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 14.38.34.png (796x386, 632K)

worst for me mate :
>reached first division
>stayed in it and was decent for several year
>suddently they fucking collapse and lose games after games until finding themselves in 5th division
>club close down
>new club form by merging the former one with another town club
>they now play in 6th division and dont seem to be able to ever recover

based, what club?

R.A.E.C. Mons back then now they called Royal Albert Quévy-Mons

>at least my dad was alive to see them reach 1st division and stay there and died before they collapsed , so he was happy in his last years

Attached: 1550764342722.png (635x661, 227K)

tfw Bergen fans called my team "de schaam van belgie". Good times.

Attached: C12_Spandoek_belgaNB.jpg (638x426, 63K)

a literal 12 year old amerishart

This all happened because you didn't play based Jared Borgetti.
Die now, scum.

I told Brits that clubs should be owned by the fans and they started defending their oligarch owners like the good lapdogs they are.

145 years to the trash.

kek , good times indeed

also congratulations on your 4th title

I know that feel

t. coventry fan

inb4 we bottle a 6 point lead with 5 games to go. But things are looking good, squad form is peaking at the moment and Clement handled Pozuelo leaving really well.

As a Wolves fan there are very few clubs I would be happy to see cease existing but Bolton Wanderers are one of them. Enjoying every minute

between you and me is there anything more fun to Watch than Preudhomme Seething ?

i love it

As much as i respect him as a manager, watching him flip his shit and see his anger is indeed one of the finer goods in life. Him and Deflandre complete eachother in seething lmao.
But in all honesty, Clement also knows a thing or two about SEETHING hard hehe

that sucks man sorry

yeah , each time the camera look at Clement during a match it look like the guy is about to pop a vessel

>still crying 23 years later

Attached: 8e4b5782b8b32e6218e18bdabbd89469.jpg (411x594, 35K)

*claims another victim near you*

Attached: prenos (5).jpg (275x183, 8K)

luv boltun
luv me dad
simple as

Based Dortmund fan

Mamma mia...

Problem is this take over is having yet more delays, for postponing the match and other shenanigans of this year, we're likely to get a points deduction for the start of next season. And if the deal falls through, which it might considering bassini has gone bankrupt 3 times and was band from football for 3 years, we will go into liquidation, which, in complicated ways, means ken Anderson will still get payed a large sum.

I'll wank your spine out of your body if you don't pipe down

I remember hating them because they always lay down for Alex fergushit and then went balls out against Arsenal. I fucking hated how Arsenal were the only team competing with the munichs back then and having to rely on such a soft team.

get fukt you inbred plassy manc fag

just support City la

Who's the best Dane to play in Bolton
Also:
>all the time i spend with my dad
>actually having a dad
>actually spending time with his dad
stop complaining.

Attached: stig-tofting-bolton-wanderers-fc-reebok-stadium-bolton-england-02-JE3240.jpg (869x1390, 206K)

did you know that Pedersens nickname in Danish is:
>The carpenter

Attached: henrik-pedersen-bolton-wanderers-fc-filbert-street-leicester-england-JE12JM.jpg (869x1390, 188K)

I'm a lanc not a manc

>I'm a lanc not a manc

no, you're a wank

rude

*rips you off*

Attached: Jared.jpg (475x646, 32K)

Lel

Attached: 1504754504001.png (600x580, 820K)

What kind of cash would i need to buy Bolton?
For sure i could turn it into a PL side in 5 years without even spending money. Bargain buy style.

Attached: b9c.jpg (680x598, 54K)

This is what happens when you sign too many Americans

Imagine unironically signing multiple Americans straight from MLelS lmao

*Wanders out of the league system*

>Before lifting the divider, half the crowd was just sitting there in the dark doing nothing in total silence

Attached: confus grill is confus.png (702x397, 145K)

Fuck! Wrong thread! Never mind! Please ignore.

F for Bolton by the way.

We should buy bolton as a board and turn it into Yea Forums united.
I'm sure we have many good "couch" managers and footballers.

What kind of keyboard does Apu use? Not a qwerty that's for sure.

just buy players based on the FM database

Unironically we’d have at least won the Europa league by the 22/23 season

bolton died when they sold out and moved from that crumbling cess pit burnden park

fuck them

modern slavery btfo

>handegg teams dont get relegated
>no stakes at all

disgusting amerishart

>club i liked as child is still on fucking regionals since being relegated
>city never gets a good team on my province