One of the most conservative schools in the country

>one of the most conservative schools in the country
>still refuse to meet Drumpf
Yikes!

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-235303~2.png (1740x538, 78K)

It's not that conservative also we're still reeling from that made up rape story in Rolling Stone

ORANGE MAN BAD

>Wanting to meet Trump
Sorry, I don’t like Big Macs

For me, it's the McChicken

Attached: 1554199046358.jpg (301x167, 8K)

When in the hell has UVA been "one of the most conservative schools in the country?"

wow, another snowflakes with 10k+ subs in instagram feel SPECIAL
i mean it happens with people, once they become kinda media-hyped(like school sports star) they suddenly start feeling snowflakish, special, so that resuls into them thinkinh they are more important than other people

the thing is, commoners are tired of all this media, of constant media noise about ncaa, nfl, holylwood, oscars, grammys, anther new actors, game of thrones, they dont care, they still support trump

>that flag
>this topic
Do you have Drumpf dick pics or something, Pootin?

>when you forget your proxy but stick to the script anyway

real conservatives would refuse to support the MIGA agenda we were scammed into, based uva

Attached: 7380AC5E-3C88-4C67-975C-9387B7C3EBB6.jpg (616x800, 55K)

Gotta earn dem rubles.

>everybody I don't like is a russian spy
big YIKES desu

Hey you turned your vpn back on

Orange man bad.
College student opinions important.
Lower the voting age.
Let in more niggers.

>real conservatives would refuse to support the MIGA agenda we were scammed into, based uva

Attached: 1555271504560.jpg (1243x650, 271K)

UVA is full of rich trustfundy NPCs from NOVA. That's not conservative spawn.

I bet VA Tech is significantly more conservative

C'ville-ish fag here (work in town but live outside on some land). UVA is by no means conservative anymore. It was when my parents went there, but it is cucked just like a lot of other universities. Same with the city itself. Not a student, but my parents both went to undergrad and grad school there and they are disgusted by the leadership and political correctness of a once proud school that was devoted to education and not virtue signaling and politically charged nonsense.

It still is a decent academic school, but it's losing its reputation due to the typical liberal faggots that exist in a lot of wealthy college towns.

Definitely. VT is cool and Blacksburg is a cool town.

who cares, let people do what they want

Attached: ooohhnooo.jpg (653x477, 88K)

Did someone say VA tech?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>tf
>tp
Whoopsie. Will ruski user be fine or will he be sent to the gulag for forgetting his VPN?

paranoic shills

i dont care about trump, but twitter posts about country on the other side of planet still make me angry

prbbaly cuz this country have unfluence all over the world

Cringe but redpilled.