1st round = good WR

>1st round = good WR
>2nd round = average CB
>3rd round = shitty LB, shitty RB, shitty OL

Totally ignoring good players and trading back every time. Fuck Belichick. Nobody knows the pain us Pats fans go through every year in the draft. I'm done with football.

Attached: 1408543297950_559d0048a8f5a.png (633x758, 22K)

Haven't the Patriots proved the worthlessness of the first rounds of the draft at this point?

Does draft pick really matter in football?
I thought unlike in basketball, coaching is much more important than talent

Coaching is extremely important in basketball

*wins 14th superbowl*
seriously what more does he have to prove to you user

>goes to 9 super bowls in the salary cap era
>fuck belichick
Why are pats fans so fucking insufferable

Pats literally got Mark Ingram 2.0, absolute steal.

Fucking faggots let the Panthcucks take based Grier right in front of them.

BELICHICK OUT

College yes, pros no

I'd say they've been successful in spite of their poor picks which could have made them been better
But OP only thinks this was a poor draft because he likes meme players like Greedy and DK. The Pats did better than most.

> wins Super Bowl every year so they have to draft at the bottom of each round
> Fuck Belichick

Maybe you should be a fan of the Browns instead. They draft exciting top-tier talent every year.

>literally drafted the goat almost 20 years ago
>had been to almost HALF OF THE SUPERBOWLS since then
>despite poor draft picks they still go to at least AFCC
>fuck belicheck
God, you bostan niggers are gay

I've become more and more jaded about immediate post-draft grades and takes. I guess it was always dumb but still.

20 of their draft picks from last year never took a snap. They're probably depending on some of those guys to actually be good.

The draft is a useless thing only made to celebrate the former american slave trading tradition

>he doesn't knopw the browns are the new pats

drafting use to be vital until the 2011 collective bargaining agreement. It isn't anymore because that agreement made developing players a lot harder because of the sever reduction in practice time(two a days/full pad practices/ mandatory/daily time restrictions/mandatory reports in some situations)

So now often it's better just to go the free agency route if you are smart and know what you are doing and pick up known quantities.

I love college football but the talent disparity is huge and some dude from UAB or Fresno State is going to get overwhelmed by the step up in competition with the lack of training without the proper self motivation now because teams are handcuffed in terms of player development because muh safety

well they've done great for the most part with them

Not ranking Greedy is a meme

Imagine not liking a corner because he doesn't tackle lmao

Even if they are all busts, Belichick will sign UDFAs and turn then into gold.

This and the cardinals are the new browns

You don't know pain.

Attached: 1536708910319.jpg (640x636, 24K)

Not really, a few of the Pats first round picks have made multiple pro bowls and many have been successful, although the Patriots do have an odd number of their picks washing out. If anything it shows that the organization is very hit or miss when it comes to finding talent in the first round but is able to find exceptional talent in later rounds, notably the second round.

>If anything it shows that the organization is very hit or miss when it comes to finding talent in the first round but is able to find exceptional talent in later rounds, notably the second round.

The point is they pick at or near last every year and still continue to be successful. Their second or third rounders (or seventh round qb’s) often end up being more successful than the 10 ten picks each year.

Proving that all the hoopla around the early picks is a meme.

If a player can't tackle then he is in fact, shit.

Again I think it's just the Pats organization knowing how to develop whatever talent they get. If you look around the league there are a lot of first round picks who excel, especially in the qb position.

Try being a chiefs fan you insufferable fag

Belichick OUT

>pats hater false flagging
Nothing to see here

Right, so its more about the organization and coaching, and the position of the rounds and picks barely matter

The fact that you think Belichick has made a bad decision with any of his picks means you don't actually follow the draft.