Do the Jets have a fanbase? I’ve never met a Jets fan on here or in real life...

Do the Jets have a fanbase? I’ve never met a Jets fan on here or in real life. Everyone from NY/NJ is a Giants fan and there isn’t even a Yankees/Mets type rivalry. The only reason I ever hear about the Jets is because I’m from Buffalo. How does the biggest market in the country have this total ghost team?

Attached: 2FD6BD80-22D5-420C-9BBC-36CAC6CF9680.png (500x500, 48K)

Hello yes jets fan here

Long Island and Northern New Jersey is where you'd find them

Yeah I’m originally from the Bronx but I live in LA now tho I get all kinds of shit from everyone because they haven’t been good since Joe Namath Basically

I'm a Jets fan.In Brooklyn its a 50/50 split between Jets and Giants fans.

jet fan from rochester ny. since 2000. liked them for keyshawn johnson and vinny testaverde and stayed since

Met a bunch of Jets fans at Wembley for the Dolphins Jets london game a couple of years back, all of them were utter tossers.
It was strange because the Raiders fans the year before were a mix of great guys and wannabe KISS fans.

I'm a jets fan. Its all jews from long island bozos from the bronx and hillbillies from nj

jets are the working class team and giants are for manhattan/brooklynites and fair weather fans from tri state

THIS IS JETS COUNTRY

Attached: JETS.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Lifelong Jets fan here, ask me anything.

jets fan from toronto. uncle was a huge jets fan and passed this curse onto me and my brother.

Attached: la-sp-sam-darnold-usc-20170728.jpg (1200x674, 66K)

Only Long Island retards and niggers from NJ like the Jets

How do the avengers beat thanos

The Incredible Hulk punches him in the dick.

have you ever been to new york? in florida here there are just as many jets fans as giants fans if not more

They have the best jerseys/colour scheme in the NFL.

you do know oakland fans are known to dress up. there stadium is even called the "black hole"

Attached: jestsuck.gif (595x354, 229K)

Giants fans: fair weather fans who commute from NJ to work HR at a failing startup

Jets fans: construction worker who jaywalks on a busy intersection and calls you a retard if you don’t stop fast enough

Trust me once the Giants fans see how good this Jets team has the potential to be & then look back at the trash heap the Gettleman has created, they'll switch hats for a few years.

They've been whipped into complete submission by NE

>It was strange because the Raiders fans the year before were a mix of great guys and wannabe KISS fans.

that about sums them up

newfag detected, they used to shit up this board on the level of us12s back when they would win 9 games per years, and now they pretend to be sad victims when they're shit, back in the Tebow era there was no worse fanbase on this board than Jest fans and, of course, Packer fans after their SB, classic jew behavior from a jew jersey fanbase,

Attached: jest.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Attached: E38C6DDE-54FB-42D0-93BE-F1EF67C2B5CE.jpg (600x336, 36K)