Thoughts?

First game is in Barcelona

Attached: match-Barcelona-Liverpool-web-spanish2401-1024x527.jpg (749x441, 95K)

I won’t bet against Barca. But it won’t be easy

The best EPL team by far with a strongmind vs a farmers league team with weakmind.

Easy win for liverpool. Barca had trouble with shitty manure presses, what are they going to do against one of the best gegenpressing, physical team in the world?

>roided up spanish manlets vs roided up mutts

Don't care.

could easily end 5-0 or 0-5
hope messi is awake and dembelel plays instead of coutinho

>trouble
>4-0 aggregate
Yes, retard, because we know how well British teams fare against superior latin blood.

Only saved by manures shitty finishing. Hope you realize you're dealing with the best front three in the world right now as well as the best defence.

Messi will get pocked(or pocket pussied) by VVD and co while Salah and Mane will run circles around Farcas defence.

Who is who?

Take your bowel movements in a toilet, Pahjeet.

Barcelona lose 2-1 at the Camp Nou, 3-0 at Anfield

2x 0-0, liverpool win on penalties when missi misses

This and expect a no show from messi where fans praise his performance because of "muh dribbles".

Or should do it in a shopping store like you mall sharter?

This won’t happen but would be the best meme result

reminder he pays to post lol

reminder 8 seconds lol

2-0 Barça
2-1 Liver

Attached: 83697BC5-64E8-4166-838A-62DD0C8F5684.jpg (245x245, 9K)

Do both teams have all 11 starting players fit to play?

first leg 5-0
second leg 0-3

Napoli beat Liverpool so Barcelona should as well. Just have to learn to deal with that press and crossing.

>Just have to learn to deal with that press
They were barely able to deal with United's "pressure". They finna get stamrolled.

my thoughts exactly

like, absolutely exactly those

motherfucking coutinho man, he is SO fucking annoying like what the fuck, why is he such a pussy nowadays ? he doesn't do fucking anything, just moves around and passes back or sideways, fucking cunt, i hope he stays on the bench forever

wouldn't be surprised if lenglet, pique, or ter stegen fuck up doing their shitty little passes at the back

They beat them 4-0 aggregate, they didn’t “barely” deal with man u’s press...

they got obliterated by man u for 70 minutes at old trafford

?
no they didn't

>Thoughts?
Barcelona can win but they are at a disadvantage having to play the second leg at Anfield. I don't know if Liverpool should play the first leg aggressively or conservatively.

Too bad it’s not Alba vs Robertson. Interesting how both teams strongest attacking wildcard is a lightening fast leftback. I’d kill to see a Robertson vs Alba matchup, too bad the play the same (and therefor opposite) sides.

Trent is gonna have is hands full.

Barcelona crumble under intense pressure (Bayern fucked em 7-0 remember), Liverpool should say fuckit and press the shit out of them from the first minute.

>Liverpool should say fuckit and press the shit out of them from the first minute.
Yeah that might just be the best course of action.
What would Barcelona's best course of action be in the first leg?

To be honest lads, I feel Liverpool is a better team than Barcelona, the Messi is going to the final due to uefa shenanigans.

>What would Barcelona's best course of action be in the first leg?
Keep the ball for 100 consecutive passes each time they get possession, milk as many fouls as possible to draw cheap yellow cards (forcing Liverpool’s wide players and midfielders to play stand off football) then exploit the inability of Liverpool players to dive in/stand their ground in the last 20 minutes suddenly ramping up to 100% effort and overloading the flanks and playing a million 1-2’s in the final third until they score a couple of 1 touch goals inside the box.
Barca’s default game plan really.
One thing is guaranteed. When it’s European football Barca will dive 200% more and crowd the ref more than usual.

Barcelona hasn't lost a home game since 2013 Bayern. And I can't remember when they lost before that. The match will be decided at Anfield and Barcelona will choke. They can't even score against Roma how can they score against Liverpool.

Messi will get pocketed by vvd. Barcelona are simply outmatched.

And their team has more crackers which foments weak-mindedness.

2 - 2 at Camp Nou and a 1 - 0 home win for Liverpool at Anfield.

Yep and they're much weaker defensively than when they played Roma. This is a sloppier and more inconsistent barca.

Messi will choke as usual. It depends on whether Suarez and Dembele bring their A+ game.

Nothing gets me laughing more than shitskins and chicanos not knowing anything about football

What are going to do about it you crackernigger hell spawn?

Final thought. Liverpool are so much more dominant in the air at set piece time they should spend the first 45 mins overloading the flanks with the aim of winning corners.
VVD and whoever is the other CB in the box are sure to get a goal if Liverpool can get at least 6 corners in the first half

On that note I reckon Liverpool should have bought Peter Crouch back. Imagine him knocking down lofted balls to the feet of Sala/Mané/Firmino or simply going up for corners

Could have been an off the bench wildcard in the 80th minute
>Crouch vs Alba in the box
Lmfao

He's used to having teams playing for him, the rest adapting to his style.
So he comes to Barcelona, most expensive signing in the club's history, and they're like: now you have to play exactly like Iniesta. Is what suits Messi.
And he's like: fuck that! I'm gonna do my thing, I'm motherfucking Coutinho. So instead of sitting behind Messi and Suarez and distribute, he does his trequartista thing.
It's terrible. The left wing is already busy with Dembelel and Alba moving forward constantly, so they clash all the time. And now there's a big empty space in the Iniesta position in the midfield.
Yeah. Barcelona's signings are usually this retarded.

both teams are gonne get obliterated by each other

The fumes from all the streetshitters must be getting to this pajeets head

im gonna bet my life savings on liverpool winning or drawing this wednesday

i dont care

Jordi Alba and Messi will tear Alexander-Arnold to shreds. And the gulf in quality between the midfields will be too much

No. Don't.

can't wait for the dreaded "press" to leave huge holes in the midfield for Messi to expose while James Milner or whoever huffs and puffs trying to catch him

liverpool's press has been very laxed this season, although possibly because more teams are parking the bus against them i'm not sure

Lards BTFO

I think Liverpoop will go through
Klopp has learned how to park the bus, I'm confident he'll get a cheeky 0-0 or at worst a 0-1 and then Barca won't manage to do the same at Anfield

>Liverpool should say fuckit and press the shit out of them from the first minute.
That's how Real lost 5-0 at the Bernabeu

barca midfield has been fucking trash ever since iniesta left, messi has to constantly drop down to move things forward

Another reminder; Messi has never been capable of scoring against Liverpool and it won't change. This is genuinely an easier game than Porto. 2-0 Liverpool on Wednesday.

Milner will pocket Messi.

Will watch on my tv while praying to the mecca and M. Salah (pbuh). t. madrid fan

Attached: 1529252156615.gif (350x316, 315K)

>flags in this thread
Nope i'm out. Thread hidden.

>This is a sloppier and more inconsistent barca
it's not

There will be alot of cock suck and ass tickle

Yes it is. They lost at home 4-3 to fucking Betis

Amazing what happens when you go from star midfielder to just another bit part

Imagine how disgustingly strong this liverpool side would be if qtinho was still there

>football discussion thread
>India
>Canada
>New Zealand
>US
Fucking lmao

>The best EPL team by far with a strongmind vs a farmers league team with weakmind
A team that won zero relevant trophies since 2005 is strong mind?

>I saw a 55 inch TV on sale, and they only wanted ONE pound for it! The only problem is, the volume was stuck on full. But I thought to myself, come on Jeff, you can't turn that down!

Attached: DsNPrytXQAspwqY.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

it's not Barcelona who lose a vhanpions final and didnt win a league in thirty years, but yeah, barça cant. handle. pressure unlike mighty Liverpool right? you epl goons are fuckind retarded like drooling in the floor type of retarded. absolute worthless people

Barcelona beat the 3rd best team in France and 6th best in England now you think you're hot shit?

fabela investment bank lmao

how many times has he played against them? like two?

>The best EPL team by far with a strongmind
That mentality hasn't really worked out for them

Attached: 104652.png (371x118, 9K)

yeah when he was sill a teenager

for your own well being you may step down from your liverpool horse before you crash, your best team in thirty years lost to a pathetic real madrid and now will finish second in the eplel
People like Liverpool because of the Beatles and the muslim player, so you better don't watch the game, put Sgt pepper and isis songs while the rest of the world sees Barça wining cause you have no fucking chance, you reached the cl final and had the oportunity to win the league two times, you blew it, time to wait another twenty years.

Liverpool have been better than Barcelona this season in every way

then how come they haven't reach cup final and are second behind city? the only thing they have been better is in muslim merchandise because ensalahda

first leg: 2-1

second leg: 2-0

Liverpool to win the final

Liverpool are on a different level to Barca

hate liverpool but barcelona are rubbish so i will go liverpool

city are better than barcelona as well

This year you draft cunt...scraping victories from no where even when playing shit or behind. 1 L that is sttongmind dumb burgernigget

You honestly think that reaching a domestic cup final makes you a better team? Watford reached a cup final too; are they on Barcelona's level?

Liverpool to win both legs. Don't forget the we now have a near full squad. Ox and Gomez are back and looking like they never left, Lovren is back, and Firmino and Fab should be back for Wednesday.

Ox will come on the 60th minute and expose Barça's defence

Have you followed barcelona this year?

Also Keita is finally finding his form and footing in the Premier league. In short, minus Messi, this Liverpool side is player for player better than Barcelona

>triggers both farca and livershit

Attached: images (3).jpg (588x250, 34K)

is this years barcelona better than last years?

Yes but so are Liverpool

>farmers league

Attached: 1540412558675.jpg (960x960, 302K)

Barcelona is too good at home and they can score at Anfield

I give this to Barcelona by goal or two

If there was VAR in any of those runs, you bet your ass they would have been out

I have a theory Klopp is conditioning Shaq to the point of psychopathy, alternating love bombing with ignoring him. Its how you train an assassin. It will reach its peak when he is shoved on the pitch in the 77th minute and told if he doesn't score he's going to be sweeping up at Melwood until his contract ends. He'll get two while visibly frothing at the mouth.

its a shame both teams cant lose

>Indian BTFO’s someone with a poo joke
Put me in the screencap