Ban soccer from Yea Forums

Make a /soc/ board already you faggots, literally nobody (besides spics) gives a shit about your gayass sport in North America.

You faggots pollute the catalog and drown out everything. Soccer needs to be expunged from Yea Forums like wrestlingfags were. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1541895932850.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Yea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Make a /soc/ board already you faggots
user...

Have sex

>mfw I like soccer

Attached: wenger.gif (400x232, 2.48M)

Can't wait to watch this 2/10 bait thread reach 295 replies.

fuck it name it /sc/ then, I don't care what it's called you faggots just need to be removed.

Dilate.

Attached: Popularsports.png (1357x628, 35K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

boards.Yea Forums.org/soc

Here's a tip you fucking faggot.
Stop hiding in your fucking zoomer tier generals.
The reason divegrass shits up this board is because the turbo autism of third worlders.
They take a player or manager and just spam threads that get no replies.
So what do you do in response?
You sit in a fucking general.
If you assholes in generals would actually just spam Yea Forums with equally dogshit threads, divegrass would constantly fall off this board.
But instead, you let the third world autists win because you unironically like generals.
Generals are the closest thing to subreddits on Yea Forums.
If you sit in generals like a fucking retard you should kill yourself or leave.
You have two choice.
Spam Yea Forums with dumb fucking threads like *I LE RATE LE TOM BRADY XDD XD XD XDD* and bump the divegrass shit off.
Or sit in your reddit tier general and cry like a bitch every now and then without every doing anything to combat the yuropoors.
The reddit invasion is what turned Yea Forums into divegrass central.
But it's not their fault, it's yours.

My fellow American speaks the truth

Have sex

Based and redpilled

Lol stupid fucking soccermutt. Compare Yea Forums to /r/soccer. Its endless flooding from newniggers like you

I literally gave you a magic code to end divegrass on Yea Forums and rather than take my advice, you accuse me of being some divegrass faggot. The level of being so fucking wrong is astonishing. You could have actually made a thread and bumped divegrass shit off the board, but instead you made this dumb fucking post. Literally personifying everything I said was wrong with Yea Forums. Holy fuck you are stupid. Grats.

then you may as well make a thread for alternative american football when xfl starts up as not to get in the way of nfl

>A BLOO BLOO TOLERATE MY SOCCERMUTTERY!!!!
Take it to Reddit, bitch. No boogeyman generals there

Generals are the suburbs of the board, no wonder Americans feel right at home in them.

What's reddit like? Quick rundown please

I've said it once and I will say it again, make an american containment board.

This might be the most retarded post ever, were you not here for 7-1?

BASED

>They take a player or manager and just spam threads that get no replies.
Wrong, those threads get a lot of replies. Americans are the ones that get almost 0 replies when they spam Yea Forums with handegg/hockey/boreball/apehood. It's sad desu.

test

This is bollocks. Football rules spee because nobody cares about yank sports apart from yanks and some yanks care about football.

move all American "sports" to Yea Forums already
hockey can stay

generals are great. you can spam them when messi or tsunaldo score in the CL

Nah. Your dogshit "FOR ME I'TS LE XD XD XD" get single digit replies and die. Fuck off you assdeluded bongoloid.

>seething this hard
get a load of this faggot

Attached: smug-anime-face-gif-5.gif (340x340, 147K)

No one cares about your opinion Javier

Literal pedos post in /fs/ and you're worried about sawker threads?

Based and redpilled brother
I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play