Why are americans always seething when someone is talking about football (soccer)?

Why are americans always seething when someone is talking about football (soccer)?
Most europeans are indifferent about american sports

Attached: aaza.png (622x824, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the usa has the highest percentage of retards on the planet. including myself. but i like soccer

Attached: 1546940373726.png (500x500, 221K)

the two posts in your pic contradict your very statement though

poorly made thread

>3yearletterman
>literally making your twitter handle about you in highschool as an adult

Attached: 1521859658853.jpg (1248x520, 41K)

I don't watch soccer but I don't care if you talk about it. In my experience it is the other way around.

americans have been brainwashed to believe real football is "commie" and "unamerican"

this is so handegg can continue shoving 3 hour long commercial shows down their throats with 10 minutes of overweight men crashing into each other trying to carry an egg over a line

americans then see these overweight men as role models and continue buying fried burgers, high fructose foods and whatever else their local fast food providers tell them to consume

Southerners are retarded and terrified of anything even slightly different.

Funny how you're proving my point.

the only reason american football is even a thing is because we couldn't figure out how to play rugby
>be american
>be retarded

>Most europeans are indifferent about american sports
That's not true at all. Euroshitters wine about how we call gridiron football and call association soccer and have the world series all the fucking time.

That's not how it happened you retarded self hater

They're not though, they even have their own doopin' general

That’s a troll account. He just got people riled up then spoiled Endgame in the comments

That's a joke account

HOW COULD HE SPOIL ENDGAME???
11 YEARS

Attached: bananilla.png (231x218, 9K)

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking retard. Stop posting and embarrassing our country. Go post on a board without flags

You sound like you financed your water bed.
You wish you had a company gas card and a corner apartment with a fountain view

Have you ever fucking been on Yea Forums before? You're literally obsessed

I frankly surprised he hasn't been posted here or to plebbit shitamericanssay yet.
Both of those places fall for bait all the time and he regularly makes posts like this

as much as I hate lebron I love that he cares about footy and invested in liverpool (prolly his PR team did it for him but whatever). shit needs exposure here because I thought it was a boring sport too until I learned positions etc and the tournaments that happen, and it's all year long almost. it's my favorite sport for 4 years. let ours die idc. call me a CGI while at it, I'm african american

No one cares that you go on reddit. Fuck off

>the amount of literal drooling subhuman peons itt that can't spot an obvious satire account

jesus fuck what a joke this place is

You never lettered in shit

Soccer is globalist propaganda.

burgerflags are legitimately the worst posters

This, unironically

You're kidding, right?

Indeed you're indifferent to the standings, players, the sports themselves, but Euros have been chimping out at our football being named football for decades, despite that being the proper name for the sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo

Because Americans are fat and dumb

Why are French always going on about British sports? Is it because no one cares about French sports?

only faggots watch soccer over hockey

Kys

Based and redpilled brother
I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play

liverpool is a financial investment to him, he doesn't give a flying fuck about your club or shitty "sport"

Attached: DIHN7rsVoAA8v8E.jpg (1182x1190, 256K)

Why are so many autists on the internet incapable of understanding context and detecting sarcasm?

And our country isn't controlled by the (((globalists))) right Bobby Joe?

Masculinity complex caused by years of social indoctrination and endless war

fucking based. thankfully soccer is so irrelevant here that literally no one would even post what lebron did.

Yea fuck off and die just like iron man (toney stark) dies in the end of the movie

This is what your country's propaganda makes you believe but in reality nobody in this country cares about Ice Hockey or Baseball, only hipsters have any sort of interest in American football and that's usually only during the Super Bowl and Basketball is moderately liked mainly by black people.