With the first overall pick in the NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select... user. Kicker, State College

>With the first overall pick in the NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select... user. Kicker, State College
Wat do?

Attached: F8EBC828-E2C3-46BC-88ED-B96775A5D5B0.jpg (650x365, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CutonDime25/status/1121841450092847106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would be pleased to sign for the Cardinals. First pick kicker, and rightly so, I can bang it in from your virginity to a vagina

>first pick
>Kicker
Yep, checks out, Dolphins are pants on head

>33 million dollarydoos to kick a ball
my life would be complete

Imagine being paid that to kick a ball and just sit on the bench week after week. That would be insane. Only a complete joke of a team would allow something like that to happen. Right?

a guy who could kick field goals from 75 yards would unironically be worth it

The Cowboys are looking to field 2 offensive lines this season.

based

twitter.com/CutonDime25/status/1121841450092847106

there are guys in the league right now who can nail a 75 yarder, but no HC would ever let them try.

in practice without a rush it doesn't even come close to counting

Constantly subbing offensive and defensive line to keep fresh is one of the million ways nfl coaches could get an edge but don’t because 100% of them are retarded. Yes even BB he’s just a genius by being slightly less retarded

Refuse to sign for a trash team

No one cares if you can kick a 75 yard FG, they just want you to hit a 40 yarder 99/100 times

How hard is this to understand you concussed niggers? No wonder your "sport" is dead.

justin tucker and dan bailey and robbie gould would easily be worth a 1st rounder
1st overall? no. but a consistent kicker at every range is worth his weight in gold now.
kickers have become fragile creatures that implode after 2 years in the modern NFL.

why do they call it a "draft" if you're simply allowed to refuse? where's the fun in that?

I could play wide reciever/CB if I wasnt a fucking twig

Attached: 1529911059592.jpg (700x700, 94K)

that's not worth a #1 pick you fucking retard

as i said, no one would let them try. you dumb?

If they could kick a 60 yard field goal 90/100 times that would probably be worth it

Except for that moment at the end of the game where the entire 60 minutes rests on whether you make the kick or not.

>Except for that moment at the end of the game where the entire 60 minutes rests on whether you make the kick or not.
Who gives a fuck? I have no love for Cardinals fans and I get to keep my fat check even if I shank it