What do you think about female sports fans?

What do you think about female sports fans?

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (514x459, 68K)

Do you mean fans of female sports, or female fans of sports?

Would blow my load inside the bride

The one next to her could be an trap

Do you have a link to the article? I can't tell why the NFL draft has ruined hen parties?

Attached: mansplaining baseball.jpg (674x806, 87K)

classic

they don't exist

They blocked off the main bar area to hold the draft outdoors I think

The real ones seem a bit off the rocker to me. The fake ones are disgusting and should be banned from attending sporting events.

>been planning it for months
>doesn’t even factor in a major event on the same weekend in the same exact area

>billion dollar operation generating millions of dollars in revenue for nashville
>or some random who party because she's getting hitched

The sheer number of NFL fans caused the prices of hotel rooms, ride share services and other things to skyrocket during draft weekend. Also the draft is being held outside in a touristy part of town so non-draft visitors don't have/can't access that area. These gals should have checked ahead to see what's going on in Nashville prior to finalizing their plans.

Same.
She should just rent out a club in her hometown and hire DancingBear to provide the entertainment.

in their defense who the fuck thinks that anything big is going to be hitting Nashville like this?

You would think though that she would have checked just to see if there was anything interesting going on that the could enjoy.

>thotties don't get to grind their meat flaps on male stripper dick because football is back in town
it doesn't get more based than this boys

Attached: 1500902392241.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

fuck roasties

what does bachelorette party feel like bros?

I think they should sit on my face

Drinking, yelling "Wooooo!", wearing matching shirts, and a lot of forced laughter. And riding those stupid pedal truck things.
Source: I went to Nashville with my bros for a 3 day weekend and counted the number of bachelorette parties I saw. I stopped at 50.

Attached: 1551476826282.webm (720x406, 580K)

Attached: dancingpepe.png (797x537, 613K)

They still get to grind, it's just that they can't enjoy it because other people are having a good time. Wonderful attitude. AND IT'S HELD TO BE NEWSWORTHY!

Also, "let's get that on a tray. Nice!"

No strippers? What the fuck I thought magic mike was real bros