Artur Beterbiev vs Radivoje Kalajdzic
Jerwin Ancajas vs Ryuichi Funai

>Saturday May 11 - ESPN US
Miguel Berchelt vs Francisco Vargas
Emanuel Navarrete vs Isaac Dogboe

>Saturday May 11 - FOX US
Jarrett Hurd vs Julian Williams
Stephen Fulton vs Paulus Ambunda

Attached: The Rematch.jpg (750x750, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ESPNKnockOut/status/1121900729248178177
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPI0WJIGEDc
youtube.com/watch?v=mEy83PYSqwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vdVnnMOTe3Q
twitter.com/thelastround12/status/1121808308795346944
deadspin.com/the-best-story-ever-written-about-losing-1602087865
youtu.be/FtJt-mcNbvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WISAKSIL WARKEK

FIRST FOR RAT KING RUNGVISAI P4P#1

What times the main event? Was thinking about going to see Endgame first

WANGKEK more like wangcuck amirite

cringe

At least another 5 bongs probably longer

Should've made the face-off the OP pic

Attached: Rungvisai-Estrada.png (789x633, 757K)

more like WANGEKINO

¡REVANCHA CONFIRMADA!
twitter.com/ESPNKnockOut/status/1121900729248178177

Why though?
Does Sergio need the money that bad?
Imagine how bad Sergio looked against Cotto, now accelerate him 5 years and imagine how bad he looks then.

Chavez is shit, but even he should be able to put away Martinez now.

is the pbc card supposed to be any good?

Good undercard

Don't think I've ever seen a undercard fighter get paid more than the main event guys

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (574x718, 71K)

Snickersman will end the AJ meme! youtube.com/watch?v=ZPI0WJIGEDc

>Chavez is shit, but even he should be able to put away Martinez now.
Maravilla will end the Chavez Jr show once and for all

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

Does /box/ rate Ali ?

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-26884-1343336829-5.gif (425x312, 1.76M)

Yes he was /ourguy/

This made me go back to rewatch the final round of their first bout again.
I always get fucking chills during that final round. It's like something straight out of a movie.

JCC Jr absolutely battered and dominated the rest of the fight manages to land the punch he needs to hurt Martinez at the eleventh hour, instantly reminding everyone of JCC Sr.'s legendary final round come-from-behind KO against Taylor.
Martinez, hurt, bloodied, knocked down, and in danger of losing the points lead refuses to hold, he refuses to run, he just stands there and fires back, even if he has to take 2 for every punch he lands and he manages to deny Chavez Jr. the

Boxing in the mid 2000s up to May-Pac felt legendary to me.
I miss the HBO from that era too. In recent years until they ultimately fizzled out of Boxing, it seemed like they were really reigning it in with the commentary, but back then everyone was in agreement that Lampley-Kellerman-RJJ was the best commentary team you could make up.

Lads I wanna go back.

Its happened before, Inoue got paid more than Rungvisai for the Chocolatito-Rungvisai rematch.

Ali is the GOAT HW

Attached: 1445957439517.png (1000x1144, 186K)

It tomorrow

This is a Smokin Joe general. Ali fags are shit

DAZN card tonight, PBC tomorrow.
The DAZN card is stacked and is a must-watch.

Obviously.

Attached: Ali-Liston 1.webm (720x540, 1.68M)

kalle back on it

Attached: kalle.jpg (800x500, 98K)

Literally the worst out of Him, Ali and Foreman, Joefags are just contrarians

What are good sites to watch fights in good quality if it's not on YouTube (due to copyright?)?

Attached: DMLKxcYW4AAWa4Z.jpg (2048x758, 187K)

If Vargas is worth 1.2 mil then I must be ready for my shot at Canelo what a joke

Why does Prograis exuberate swagger in every pic he's in?
Dem Louisiana boys are a different breed.

Attached: 1540689873582.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Regis is that you?

Attached: regisprograis___BvfknNgnXii___.jpg (1080x1350, 76K)

>Vargas $1.2m

Attached: yikes.jpg (602x709, 54K)

Kash yes, Muhammad no

What fucking retard is deciding to pay Jessie Vargas nearly twice as much as Rungvisai and Estrada combined?
DAZN is so terrible with their money it's insane. If you had an actually talented Welterweight/Super Welterweight on there i'd understand, but paying the guy who has gone 2-2-2 in his last 6 fights and whom is in no way champion caliber 1.2 million to fight a gatekeeper? That's fucking insane.

Vargas isn't even popular either, he's most certainly not driving subs to DAZN en masse.

he was b-b-b-b-b-b-b-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Why does the skill level get lower the further up you go in weight classes /box/ ?

Attached: BOMBSQUADZ.jpg (1860x1809, 501K)

i'm troubled by this news. as a sexy sergio fan i was disgusted by the cotto fight and i hope he's not broke. when he came out with those long trunks and the knee brace i was heartbroken

notice how the cotto blatantly avoided sergio for years and only fought him after the latter looked terrible against murray

Attached: 1527447478435.jpg (896x599, 41K)

>i hope he's not broke
Isn't he a promoter in Spain or something? Plus he's a comedian

more weight means less speed
plus heavier guys are a little bit fuller of themselves in terms of personality,I think

Attached: 1542010458683.png (123x136, 27K)

power/athleticism becomes a greater factor since the skill talent pool is diluted; if you were a 6'4 freak athlete you could make more as a qb or de or baseball player or whatever - I mean at least in america

if you're 5'4 what else are you gonna do athletics wise? Be a jockey lol

it's either become a footy player or a boxer

Seething paddy that supports Ali because he was 1/256th Irish. Joe won the fight that mattered

You ain't watching the cream of the crop

Attached: JoyceHench.jpg (1080x1347, 206K)

Fucking cunts answer my question

DAZN

Not paying shit. Thanks anyways.

Dailymotion
or you can find it on rargb

this guy is way too fucking confident given he's getting rocked regularly lmao

No, this is a #blessed /BigGeorge/ general

Dankie boetie. Was hoping there's a site like allwrestling and watchwrestling which puts up fights in HD after they were live.

are you a farmer?

Boxingfightsvideos.com

How late is this Rungvisai fight going to be? I hope all the euros and Brits are asleep so we can have a good thread for once

because the average person in the us is like 5'9 which fills out all the light weight to middleweight classes
the average person in mexico, japan is like 5'5 which fills out the smaller weight classes.

Very few people are 168+ when they are in """fighting shape"""" so naturally there is less talent.

dazn sniped my stream. Anyone got a link?

??? Its on their social media senpai

I dunno what allwrestling and watchwrestling are like, but tc-boxing is a private tracker which uploads virtually every fight in HD ASAP.
It's not a streaming site or anything, but a torrent site, not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Im gonna stay up for the rat king kino

Nah, city boy.
Thanks.
Has all the MMA fights on there after the fights that I can watch if I can't find a livestream. I just really want to get back into boxing I haven't watched any fights really or been keeping up with anything since about 2007 Hatton Mayweather fight. So not even sure how often or when fights are on, lots of fights so it gets overwhelming and not sure where to even start to get back into it. Thanks again.

How many bongs Villager

How long till Vargas Soto?

Tune into to tonight's card.
The fights tonight are in the smaller weight division, but they're the best of the best at 115 and 122 fighting eachother.

it's 3 am but for some reason the dazn stream is not available in my country fucking racist brit cunts they hate the gyppos

How easy is it to pickup women in Ukraine?

if you have 500+ dollars in your pocket you can probably fuck every moving,breathing female

Is it the same in Romania?

yes if you go into some shithole village with a nice car you can easily fuck fresh 15 y/o pussy

How are you still a hugless virgin if thats the case? Can't you go into Moldova and be a big shot there?

that absolute robbery kek

i'm a poor cunt

Ok great I'll come check once it starts and if there's a stream that works. All these livestream never seem to work for me down here which is why I asked for a site that I can watch it later. Lets see lol.

But moldova is even poorer? Godspeed brother

just tuned in and watched what looked like the slav Josh Kelly

Loldova is the poorest state in Europe

Stream!!!??!? I cannot miss soto fight!

I think he's doing it to fund his promotional company, he promotes Kiko Martinez and Sergio Garcia the conqueror of Cheeseman

Fuck really Emmanuel taylor lost? This guy cannot catch a fuckin break

How are you bilingual and still poor in romania? Surely that can get you a nice job in an embassy or in government

Surely you would be a chad in moldova right?

His fault for not being able to finish
He had two big chances to end it and squandered them

That was a pretty brutal KO
This is a much more likeable young kid than Ryan Garcia
Too ugly to be marketable though

youtube.com/watch?v=mEy83PYSqwQ

Fuck did anyone see that fight? The worst mismatch I've ever seen. The opponent looked like he's never boxed a day in his life.

What a joke. This is how guys get to 20-0 before they fight anyone baka.

>Pacheco
>Fundora
>Munguia

someone has to stop these weight bullying Mexican lanklets

Mmmmm maybe I have to make a visit
Fuck you. He's a working man, he can't devote all his time to this shit. I felt so bad when he was fighting broner and doing a good job of it, then gassed out by like the 5th round.

Why does spee like ugly fighters so much (kovalev, golovkin, Fury, etc) Do they see themselves in them?

Who??

You left out Gilberto, granted hes now moved up to 175, but even for that division he's big, at least compared to the current crop of LHWs.

99-91 fuck that my boy taylor got ROBBED!

Half of /box/ is in love with Canelo

unavailable in my country lol. i even tried hooktubing it lol.

Can /box/ put Mikey Garcia is a BUM on the YouTube chat?

What YouTube chat

90% of /box/ will dogpile you if you say anything positive about Canelo, especially if its in relation to the GGG fight.

Decided to stop acting like a poorfag and paid for DAZN. Was gonna get it for the Canelo and Golovkin fights anyway

Opera browser has free VPN

ESTRADA IS GOING TO SLEEP. FUCK MEXICO. THAT IS ALL.

You're outside of the USA so you wouldn't be able to watch it, but DAZN is streaming the undercard on Youtube

90% of /box/ can't make a post without "my freeeen" in it or suckin off can crusher

Attached: Capture.jpg (1323x751, 112K)

Based, i'm dead center in there.

Does anyone ACTUALLY think Estrada will win?

Diego Pacheo's v Guillermo Maldonado. Horrible mismatch.

me

FUCKKKK!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Chill out my fren

I think he should be the favorite, but i'm rooting for Sugar Sor Rungvisai.
If he can land a bit more cleanly in this rematch, he can KO Estrada. But Estrada can be really technically sound, and is cool even under tremendous pressure.

Attached: Rungvisai Vomit Punch.webm (960x540, 1.14M)

Is Estrada still with Abel Sanchez

i uninstalled opera yesterday fuck, let's try it again

Lel come on you know it's true

nvm, plebbet has 2 links for the SKY broadcast which is probably better since DAZN US commentators are usually hot fucking garbage

>i uninstalled opera yesterday fuck, let's try it again

Attached: 1550978749575.jpg (720x480, 47K)

Linknto pleb plz

>plebbet has 2 links for the SKY broadcast which is probably better

Attached: soy_overload.webm (400x400, 1.48M)

it's actually such a shady browser it installs itself hiddenly when you download free versions of early 2000's videogames from sketchy websites

who actually uses opera here like their regular browser?

>for me, it's Anthony Sims Jr...I like this kid

Attached: 1539409264002.png (480x439, 196K)

You're thinking of Cuadras and no, he's not.
He left after 1 fight (That one fight being the McJoe Arroyo loss).

I was surprised about how Cuadras looked. If there's one thing Sanchez is good with, its getting his fighters into good condition, but Cuadras had an even poorer gas tank with Sanchez than before, and ontop of that he looked less agile with Sanchez.

Back in 2007 baby. That shit was high class hahah yeaaaa

He's not wrong though.
Sky is utter shit when it comes to Brit fights, but it's better when they do American fights since they're not as stupidly biased.

The DAZN commentators doing Bivol-Smith were saying the exact same "What a warrior" type comments that Sky usually does for Brit fights lel.

>i don't use plebet not even for useful links or streams cause i am the most dedicated channer in the webz
fucking cringe brother

google plebbet boxing streams and should be one of the first results, it's that easy

He was all fucked up leading into that fight. He's basically like a playboy in Mexico and constantly parties etc. think he actually checked himself into rehab after that fight

he's a 30 y/o manlet and has fucked himself up with drugs and alcohol

ah, he meant the commentary? you already answered it for me, they are stupidly biased for british fighters and they love early stoppages, but other than that they are very entertaining,

Facts my man, get yourself a bilingual sectary job

Might just be me guys, but seems like DAZN's production has gotten better. Not HBO quality but it looksbetter than Fox

Attached: 043bc01e3f7bfc7206ad4759d17a88a4-1.jpg (672x1350, 307K)

Just downloaded Opera. Put on the VPN thing and it still says unavailable in my country. I chose Asia, America and Europe for the virtual location thing. Am I being retarded here? Not very good at tech stuff btw.

Attached: Capture.png (1356x724, 43K)

put america, turn off your wifi, clear cookies, close opera, reconnect, and re-open opera

just guessing tho, maybe your IP needs to restart for youtube not to catch your vpn

They've definitely gotten better. Of course the real test of how far they've come is next week

I think he might be pulling a Tyson Fury

I agree, i'm enjoying DAZN far more now.

God damn what a mission. I'll give it a go though lol.

>just dropped 15k on my boy the Rat King winning bro

Attached: 1529511748215.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Is Rat King next? My friends want to meet at a bar in like 10 minutes and I don't want it to start while I'm driving.

No, next is Vargas-Soto, after that is Roman Gonzalez vs Doheny.
You have enough time.

Daniel Roman*
I have Chocolatito on the mind apparently

Cool, thanks man

Who the fuck is this retard

me

Chad Thundercock.

How can that be you when that's literally me?

"Yeah, i'm a fan of El Gallo, how could you tell? He's going to destroy Rungvisai!"

Attached: Mexican Andy.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

Photoshop

Attached: 20190426_192845.jpg (628x692, 391K)

OK man, I tried Opera, downloaded it, did the steps I suggested to you, but it's SHIT and it doesn't work. The problem is the location is "Americas" not USA specifically, so it won't ever work, but i found a solution for your nigerian ass:

Use google chrome. Go to the "chrome store" (google it). Look up "UltraSurf", install plug in, turn it on and you're good to go. It's working for me on youtube. It's better than a VPN, it just doesn't allow websites to block you, great fucking app.

Good choice bro

Attached: 20190426_192858.jpg (720x894, 257K)

are they gonna put the Soto and TJ fights on youtube too or just the deep undercard?

It's off YT now, rest is on DAZN proper

Welp, guess i'm signing up to DAZN for the first time.
Good value on it this month given there's this card and the Canelo-Jacobs card. I'm cancelling this shit immediately though

Whoa nice pic

no clue desu

thank

Thank you my white Dominican brother. I'll give it a go now.

>sugar Ray Leonard on coms
Well, guess it's a British stream tonight for me

same here dazzen crew is fucking brutal

I want to eat Sommer Ray's ass so bad

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Ok it's working. Thank you. I've got all my Yea Forums and other tabs open up in incognito. So it seems like Ultra Surf could only work in a new tab that wasn't incognito. Which is fine I guess. Yay.

Also, disable it on incognito windows, that way you can browse 4ch incognito and post here while you are VPN'ed to watch streams on a regular windows

right now the youtube broadcast ended and the main event fights are gonna happen all on the DAZN app itself, so can't help you there, but in case you need VPN again it's good to have that app installed

so just go to plebbet at boxingstreams and close a billion ads to watch a shitty stream with the rest of us thirld worlders

youtube.com/watch?v=vdVnnMOTe3Q

Pumped for my boy sugar sor, he finna dab on el Gallo

based

I thought you were better than this boliviabro. Feet is the thinking mans fetish

What do you think it taste like?

you can activate it on incognito, but it won't allow you to post on Yea Forums, Yea Forums is really bitchy against free VPNs you know, so they can keep CP posters permabanned

There has to be a significant amount of people who have bet on a draw for this fight.
Vargas has drawn twice in a row now.

This is the autism that thotposting and saying nothing about thotposting invites.

sweat and feces

151 catchweight, yikes

I want Vargas to get knocked the fuck out just because of how much damn money he's making.
It's an insult that they put him on this card when hes making so much more than anyone else on this card, even if you combine all of the purses together.

Yip just did that. Was working. But now the video is unavailable. Think it got taken down lol. I know for next time though. Thanks.

does anyone have the sniff webm?

I guess he's overpaid because he was one of the few significant American fighters Matchroom could sign when they entered the market, same as Andrade

Attached: 1547087425045.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Thank you al haymon

about to be three times

Fuck yeah Humberto Soto

Last Vargas fight I was angry as fuck, he is a boring fucking fighter, not good either, and somehow he always pulls an audience. Now knowing he is making way more than everyone else pisses me off even more.

This. He's one of the few americans to actually sign with Matchroom USA. Really hilarious how badly Matchroom USA did in signing in talent with their dazn bucks

based

Good fucking fight so far, Soto is roughing up Vargas hard.

Dats a nasty cut

vargas getting pieced up by an old man

Attached: 1551040287568.jpg (400x360, 32K)

Wtf is wrong with Fighters who keep changing trainers?

It's clear nobody trusted them at first, Hearn underestimated how tribal US boxing is, you had Broner posting a fairly generous offer on instagram and laughing at it...things might change now they have good prospects like Haney signing for them

Imagine paying a guy 1.2 million dollars to get pieced up by a dude who has been fighting for 22 years.

Soto is not embarrassing himself so far

This card is already off to a fantastic start. I thought Vargas-Soto was the weakest of the 3 billings, but the action is already popping off.

What's so sexy about feet? Can someone red pill?

i will never in my lift understand footfags

They're getting paid enough with PBC and Top Rank and Goldenboy it seems. Haney going with Matchroom is a bizarre move to me. I just can't see how you can build a prospect into star by having them fight exclusively on DAZN.

Feet are great but 99/100 times black girl feet are SHIT, like that pic. These are nice feet

Attached: 1538088869297.jpg (403x625, 51K)

Vargas needs to do a Mikey Garcia and quit to get a technical decision

I'm not scoring it on a card or anything since I haven't been paying 100% attention, but my gut says it's 4-0 for Soto right now, how far am I?

These still look awful wtf. Footfags sort yourselves out

I think a clear route to fight Luke Campbell for the WBC belt was a big factor

How much buyers remorse do you imagine Eddie Hearn is feeling right now watching Jessie Vargas?
1.2 million they're paying him for this fight. 1.2 million.

He's putting on an entertaining fight, but it's looking like this is another patented Vargas draw.

Didn't become a footfag until I started browsing Yea Forums. A bare foot is erotic I can't really explain

holy shit really? Vargas won the lottery. no way he's worth a fraction of that

Imagine looking at this and noticing the feet first instead of the white spot between those delicious thighs
Fucking degenerates

If they got outbid the flood of goofy-ass PPVs this year makes sense. Who even knows what their real budget is

twitter.com/thelastround12/status/1121808308795346944
He's almost making more than everyone on the card combined, and making nearly twice as much as the main event fighters combined.
He got into Matchroom USA early and is reaping the rewards of doing that I suppose.

He was one of the only guys to sign. The problem is Hearn tried to get a lot of guys at once by only offering small increases to their current deals. He should have made a super deal for 1-2 guys like pacquiao and then others will hop on for the chance to fight. That's Jacobs joined matchroom.

He's getting paid nearly double what SSR and Estrada are paid, combined.

if you don't like feet, you're quite honestly, most likely, a degenerate faggot

Attached: fee.jpg (1000x602, 76K)

Good stoppage.
Soto is the last person I want to see go out like Stevenson, he's so old that it's a genuine concern to have.

Strawberries

How do you feel excited for beating Humberto Soto at this age?

Matchroom USA ws desperate enough to sign Brandon Rios to a 4 fight deal for millions. Outside of Joshua, Matchroom's stable is in dire straits

fuck this shit

Vargas was getting fucked up, if you're getting beat like that you'd be extremely relieved to stop the dude and not have to deal with the scorecards.

>Looking at feet in THAT pic
Queer

Vargas is a better commentator than a fighter now.

Him and Thurman should stop boxing and go straight to commentating

Wtf is wrong with Vargas eye? Looks like it wants to pop out

>jessie varg-ASS
why do they say his name like this?

Daniel Roman vs TJ Doheny now.
I'm pretty damn excited for this, first significant unification bout at 122 in awhile. It's no Rigondeaux vs Donaire in terms of skill level, but it's still a fairly significant fight for the division.

Porter did that round table thing and came across great too. When those guys retire they need to pick up a mic asap and save us from some of the boomers still working

Lmao I forgot how the McDonnell brother got BTFO back to back by Inoue and Roman

Very articulate, maybe that's one of the reasons why he's apparently so popular. Dude is charismatic

>99/100 times black girl feet are SHIT, like that pic
feet of all races are beautiful

Attached: 1554247136675.jpg (1195x1079, 145K)

cause they are shitposters and agree with us

I think Roman has the advantage in class here. I know Doheny is gritty as they come though. Instincts say Roman but im pumped eitherway

Ass is better than feet

Attached: 20190426_202306.jpg (717x717, 349K)

Man, the arena is fucking empty as hell dude.
It's such a shame, you can make stacked cards like this but people still won't fill out the arena if it's between smaller guys.

Doheny vs Iwasa had more people and excitement in the crowd than this shit. Granted that's cuz Japs support their smaller guys (And the Irish who traveled to that event).

>save us from some of the boomers still working
By the time they retire they'll be sounding like the boomers still working too.

SRL didn't always sound like this, he'd have been a great commentator back when he was an active fighter too, but the sport takes a toll on you.

>chocolatito was a legit p4p fighter

Attached: LKN_0GqqCl2M4mjnFme7-BYd7VboraqOdTqz-OfZRpg.jpg (761x767, 59K)

>two random Irish labourers emigrate to Australia and take up boxing
>one has a world title and the other should have won a world title

don't know if that's more damning of Irish or the Australian pro scene

>sad kellerman.bmp

/box/ is an ASS board

Attached: 20190426_202617.jpg (720x900, 308K)

Choco was an HBO hypejob

>what's your nickname
>I am the baby faced assasin
fucks sake
only thing better than feet and abs on females is ass, so i agree

Doheny doing a great job stepping back and countering Roman so far in round 1. Roman might need a new gameplan, because aggressively pushing inside the way he's doing it isn't working so far.
1-0 Doheny.

10 9 TJ

>abs
>feet
jesus how much of a pleb can you be
who /legs/ here?

God i wish that were me

>abs
Yikes

damn, unlucky for doheny

Ooof, Doheny was doing good in that round up until that sweet left hook, caught him off balance there.
19-18 Roman

Wow, they are luck they aren't here at this hour. I would probably rape them.

19-18 roman, nice timing on that hook, or good luck

fucking plebs don't at me

Attached: abs.jpg (367x600, 25K)

Would you get caught?

Name?

Angie Varona on the left?

No, I would smash their heads in with a boulder afterwards and then drive them to the veld and bury them. No one will ever find them.

Irish laddie is too quick.

don't have it, man, I save nice body parts pictures for reference for drawing

Good fucking shit, and good round.
Roman brought the warrior out of Doheny midway through that round, starting to see more action than I would have expected from this fight.

Still gotta give that round to Roman though.

Good scrap so far. If Roman baits TJ out he'll catch him with something heavy on the inside. I think he took that last one too

This is good shit, feels like eons since we had a strong card

how is this irishman taking so many good body shots?

He drank the new Guinness Clear.

Dingo meat from down undah. I'm impressed by him, he's quite a sharp clean boxer.

sucks that such a good card is stuck on such a shitty streaming service

Two of the commentators thought it was a better round for Doheny, but I thought it was Roman landing the better shots that round, Roman was beating him to the punch anytime Doheny would try to counter that round for the most part.
49-45 Roman

Disagree on that lad. He kept him at range the entire round really, I didn't notice Roman land anything of note and he was getting popped walking in

>muh soggy knees

Estrada didn't look injured in the 1st fight.

>tf
>tp

I thought more of this round than the last round.
Doheny was actually countering Roman more effectively this round. Gonna be tough on the scorecards if one of them don't start taking rounds more decisively.

Razor close round. Roman got in for a second there, but it looks like most of his work got countered. He landed again at the end but TJ showed some quality counters.

that ring girl scream was very sexy and also a blowjob signal

the fix is in like

awesome round
interesting to see now that they'll be gassed

10-8 round for Doheny.
He got cheated out of the knockdown IMO, but even disregarding that, he had Roman dazed and out of it for the entire last 2 minutes of the round.

Got it 66-65 for Roman.

Great Round! definite knockdown though.

Doheny has to be gassing now.

awesome round but stupid referi, if you're not gonna score the knockdown then make it quick, don't buy the guy 15 seconds to recover just cause he got pushed

Good call by the ref. He was pulled down from the back of the head

Spicy!
That was a knockdown for sure tho

GOOOD fucking scrap. Shame the upperbowl is fucking empty.

t Jose Ramirez

Fan-fucking-tastic card so far. I love these Superfly-esque events.
I give that last round to Doheny, despite the closing punches being Roman's.

manlets are saving boxing

Another amazing round.
That round goes to Roman solely because he had Doheny's knees buckling hard.

85-84 for Roman.

Lovely Upper! called it too, Roman took it with that surely.

Spicy Banger.

based fight

fucking FOTY so far

>back and forth round

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

These scorecards are going to be fucky, too many rounds like it. Great for viewing, bad for scoring.

Damn good fight, really damn good fight

I got it basically even

TJ is going to start gassing now that his nose is bleeding more.

Mexican will get it 100%

117-111 guaranteed

Nasty bodyshot to start it. Roman is a fucking warrior, even if he's easy to hit at times. Another close as fuck round.

>tfw not a manlet so can't save boxing

Roman won that round with activity.
Doheny is the matchroom fighter

I think they're both matchroom
Fucking lmao at TJ getting his mouthguard slapped out by his trainer

All these poor euros missing on the most kino boxing of this year

lmao, stupid potatonigger

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THE IRISH BODYLET MEME STRIKES AGAIN

Attached: Irish Glass Body Barnes.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

jinx'd it

It's happening again lads, another Irishman is getting fucking pummeled to the body.

Attached: Ancajas-Conlan SOLAR PLEXUSSSS.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

Roman is classy as fuck with the uppers and bodyshots. Go on my son

Doheny lost it.

THE IRISH BODYLET

Attached: 5u8jt4yy7sy11.jpg (1024x419, 66K)

GLASS BODY

he's been getting worked since R1, honestly he took them quite well

Haha fuck you I was trying to post that same webm

thats a wicked bodyshot, gotta give him props for getting up from that

what happened to irish fighters
they were always known as the artless dudes who could however tank any punishment

Yeah most other Irishmen would've stayed down from that (See; Pic related.)
He got buckled by a similar, seemingly rib-breaking body shot, but stayed up. It's a credit to Doheny's heart, what a warrior.

In Boxing they've become known for their glass bodies.
Probably from too much fucking drinking.

Attached: Ancajas-Conlan Pumelling.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

they need to send more Irishmen to Australia if they lean to fight skilled and loose like Hogan and Doheny

I love that shrug.

irish americans are tough. Ireland irish are glass bodylets

>taps his body
>hunches over in pain

The way Roman slips and throws the left under to the body is so nice.

that was hilarious hahaah, can someone webm that? he was tapping him during the hug and he buckled

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that

Based Roman

Not even mad. Both guys did so much

116-110 Is a bit wide imho, what a fucking fight though

This but unironically

Great stuff

is Roman better than Rey Vargas? don't think I've ever seen him

Matchroom girl deserves a good ole tiddie sucking

I don't agree with 116-110 but I'm not mad about Roman winning

damn, calling out another champ right after, manlets rising up

Attached: punch2.webm (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Vargas is quite literally a lanklet. Gotta give props to Roman for gunning straight for the belts but honestly he might struggle with the height dif

BASED SUPER FLY

Attached: On+the+good+genetic+part+_dbbbb249ec9acd3ce72b8389f4736496.jpg (1500x1000, 235K)

I miss that one Irish flag poster who used to get mad at everyone for perpetuating the Irish bodylet meme. Dunno where he went, maybe he got tired of seeing his nation's fighters get BTFO from body shots.
Sorry for the shit webm, it's the best I can do live.

Attached: Roman-Doheny.webm (1394x750, 678K)

fucking despise the Tina Turner baby AA ad

>I'm not licking Eddie's ass or nothin'

LMFAO
He's even smiling.

please do the hug right after the fight ends where he buckles again by literal love taps

I want to fucking turn off the tv everytime I see it. It haunts me

That was a beautiful body shot.

>"It is not a bad feeling when you're knocked out,"
> After Liston hit me in Nevada, I felt, for about four or five seconds, that everybody in the arena was actually in the ring with me, circled around me like a family, and you feel warmth toward all the people in the arena after you're knocked out.

Again, sorry for the shit quality.

Attached: Roman-Doheny PAIN.webm (1428x732, 526K)

he is in bliss after feeling the overwhelming power of a real manlet
he realizes his pursuit of power has been nothing but vain attempts that could never really get them anywhere near what he just felt, and is content knowing he can resume his life abandoning such foolish goals

That's a great piece

That Canelo Jacobs promo by Sky Sports was pure kino

Attached: 1555122838845.jpg (754x1024, 139K)

Man i'm so hyped for this fight the first one was a classic

Fuuuuuuuuuuck, that Irish glass body. God damn.

ITS TIME.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR SOR RUNGVISAAAAAAAAAAI

Attached: ssr-estrada.jpg (1398x678, 96K)

I imagine it's the hypnogogic state like going into a comfy nap. Like right before you're about to nod off but remember you just arrived at work 2 hours prior.

LETS GO RUNGVISAI

Attached: 40994031_264811771033975_2601698490975543741_n.jpg (1080x850, 218K)

Great fight. It looked like he was just joking here though.

thanks a lot, romanian villager hasn't been webming lately
sky has really fucking good promos, but what's your opinion on irish glass bodies?

niesh

I hate how we have to hear Rungvisai get booed everytime he fights in the USA because of salty Nicaraguans/Mexicans.
I hope he makes them cry for the fourth time in a row.

They inherit their drunk father's cirrhosis.

Does SSR know he can duck under the ropes

Link

Who wrote this ?

Where do we get M-150 drinks?

Which fighter was this?

where's the link lads

That fucking lego head girl gives me the creeps

Alpha move is to climb over the ropes like the Heavyweights do.
If I were a boxer i'd go over the ropes 100% of the time, i'd even try to do it without climbing the ropes even though i'm only 5'9"

>my stream starts lagging now after not lagging all night long

fuck me, when is DAZN gonna be able to use in more countries?

I can only imagine Floyd Patterson.
Knocked out by Liston in Vegas and was always a very eloquent guy.

>Francisco "the cock" Estrada
What is it with Mexicans and cocks?

Juan is getting NIESHed

the feeling of relaxation is the worst part of getting heemed
takes willpower to stand back up again and it has less to do with pain or exhaustion and more with forcing the muscles and ligaments into tension again

little cock

Is this the fastest Estrada has ever started?

How man jabs will Nieshman throw in this fight? Less than 100?

1-0 Estrada

Uh oh

Rungvisai looking poor and off balance a lot in this fight so far. He's keeping his composure, but i've never seen Rungvisai lose composure anyways, dude has an amazing poker face.
10-9 Estrada

When Estrada gets going early, you know you've got a problem. He's usually the type of guy to start weak but get rearing late in the fight.
Very worried for Rungvisai.

deadspin.com/the-best-story-ever-written-about-losing-1602087865

10 - 9 Estrada

how does Ratman looks so sturdy? looks fucking heavy and strong while being small, it's like you can see the weight in his punches

Estrada 10-9

why the fuck is ratman fighting orthodox

Rungvisai was pretty off balance and shit in the first fight until about round 3ish. Estrada is looking fantastic fast though. Real question is why is Rungvisai fighting orthodox

When SSR lands, he hurts. But he's rarely landing. He's wiffing on most of his shots.

Gallo is staying in the middle of the ring

If ssr loses I blame his ex wife

1-1

Man, Rungvisai has always looked unorthodox and odd, but not quite in this way.
Despite that, I feel he landed the more effective blows in round 2, Estrada couldn't quite find him there, and he left himself too open to shots at times.

19-19.

20 - 18 estrada

ratman hitting too much air, but round 2 was better than round 1, landed at least 3 clean punches, can he carry his power to championships rounds when estrada is slower?

Yeah wtf are they thinking I wonder.

Attached: fix.jpg (899x600, 258K)

He did in the first fight. Was sending Estrada across the ring per punch in 12.

Estrada 20-18
The cock is about to fuck the RAT KING

2-1 Estrada

FIGHT SOUTHPAW YOU RAT EATING FUCK!!!!!

Estrada's wife is qt

29 - 28 estrada
not much to say, ratman keeps losing his balance with every right overhand, is he playing baseball? go back to southpaw retard

Estrada 30-27
Asians should stick to computer games

And math

t. spic

kino

3-1 Estrada

Rungvisai's always not been exclusively a southpaw guys.
I don't know what possessed them to start switching in the middle of the fight suddenly, but hes fought Orthodox for entire fights previously in his career.

He's having a little bit of success in that round just switching stances on the fly though, so maybe that's their goal.

3-1 Estada.

SRR switched stances twice. He doesn't know what to do.

Estrada well in control at the moment

39 - 37 estrada

really bad round for ratman

Estrada 40-36
Wonder what Rungvisais wife is thinking right now

i got it 4-0 for Estrada

Dude go back to southpaw god dammit!

What's Estrada gonna say at the end of the fight?

"I was only using 75%."

4-1 Estrada

Not against elite opposition he hasn't. He's clearly more unbalanced fighting as an orthodox and his punches don't have that snap. Idk wtf his team is thinking, maybe they'll switch up after the 6th

49 - 46 estrada
come on ratman shut up the audience

Estrada picking him apart rigjht now

RungviBUM

Wangek looks pretty slow.

Estrada 50-45
Rungvisai has gone low more than a few times and Brit commentators haven't said anything about it

How mush would Rungvisai's brains be if he were in a heavier weight class?

Looks like what we were saying about Rungvisai is true. He's shot.

back to picking up trash, rungvishit

Welp, back to Risk of Rain 2

>lands left hook to the body
>immediate mexico chants in return
lol

Laughed out loud my fren

Who the fuck was that making bird noises?

Seems like it.
Early 30's hit these smaller fighters hard, it was the same with Chocolatito.

The Iran Diaz fight was the siren warning us about this possibility.

5-1 Estrada. Estrada keeps landing the shots quicker. Slicker as well. Unless SRR lands something big it's over.

got it 6-0 to Estrada
2nd and 6th were close

close round, 5-1 Estrada

59 - 55 estrada
fight is slipping away completely

4-2 Estrada

Brit commentating is desperate as usual.

Beaners

Estrada 60-54
ME-XI-CO ME-XI-CO

That and Estrada's style is just all wrong for Rungvisai.

SRR telling Estrada to stop running lol

Is that any fun? Worth the price if I don't have any friends to play it with?

THIS DOES SLIP

beautiful body shots from Estrada

It's over our boy lost

Estrada 6-1

I'm throwing my fried rat meat in the trash. Fuck this shit.

Shit ourguys might get stopped if he doesnt do anything.
Why doesnt he go back to southoaw?

Now Estrada turns it up and doesn't look like Rungvisai has anything to turn it around.

69 - 64 estrada
estrada looks so damn fresh I don't think he is gassing anytime soon

Funny how these Mexicans give up on their famous Mexican styles when they're against heavy punchers.

Estrada 70-63
How will Asian "people" ever recover?

ratman is a fucking brainlet bum for continuing to fight orthodox when its clearly not working

Oh shit, I think the spic's gonna KO /ourguy/ ratman here, lads

just tuning in lads why the FUCK is rungvisai fighting orthodox? and his punches have no quaity and his balance is shit! the fuck hhappened?

$500k is good enough money to retire on in Thailand, right? As long as his wife doesn't fuck him over he has enough money.

WAKE UP RAT BOY ITS OVER

Attached: Juan-Francisco-Estrada-770x642.jpg (770x642, 111K)

7-1 Estrada

It's what Mexicans do when they finally fight Asian fighters who beat them. I mean, there's nothing wrong with running away but it makes you look like a bitch. Same with Marquez, great boxers but in reality, they're bitches who lose to fighters like Tim Bradley

Attached: nea1g.jpg (217x131, 9K)

damn

Estrada has always been a counter-puncher, never a "Mexican-Style" fighter.
People used to refer to him as Mini-Marquez.

welp, rungy is fucked.

dumbest preparation for a big fight since Hatton and Floyd Sr v Pacquiao?

Rungvisai must be hurt or something no idea why he's boxing orthodox and his corner keeps rubbing his right shoulder alot between rounds

>It was reported that following the break-up, Srisaket briefly posted a message saying: “I feel like I have been a fool for so long. Just as I’ve said earlier, I have never abandoned anyone”.
>Srisaket’s Facebook page still featured a cover photo of him kissing Patchareewan on the cheek.
SRR trying to give himself brain damage to forget the pain.

Marquez wasnt a come forward fighter. He was counter puncher

79-73

He's going to get bent over and fucked by his wife again.
It happened once after a win, it'll definitely happen after a loss.

fuck this and fuck spics

Estrada 80-72

Back to fighting in front of 50 seat fruit markets now, I suppose.

Why the fuck are the commentators mentioning the touching gloves as though it means something?
He literally did this for both Chocolatito bouts, that's not a sign that he's passive or something, that's just the culture he comes from.

Shitty DAZN commentators as per usual.
Glad Rungvisai is fighting southpaw again, but too little too late.

It's finally happened. Back southpaw.

those are the building blocks for an excuse once he loses

CAW CAW CAW CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

7-2 Estrada

Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew

SRR KO now, any time.

7-2 Estrada.

Attached: C7x4T1lXkAEjIrH.jpg (800x748, 55K)

>goes back to southpaw
>immediately more success in this round than the entire fight

really makes you think

I give up scoring, Ratman needs a KO

Yeah except no one gives a fuck about superfly except for hardcores and asians neither are big on excuses

Estrada 90-81
SSR doesn't look too bad southpaw. No clue why he hasn't been in it more

Thailandese or whatever the fuck theyre called, dont have any morals or dignity.

you mean a bitch fighter who gets pimples on his back?

Rungvasi getting a divorce

its not even fair boys

close round, 7-3 Estrada

ko god please

its thailanesian

7-3 Estrada.

Just fight southpaw FFS.

He keeps switching bad to righty frustratingly enough.
He nearly knocked Estrada down twice this round from the southpaw stance. What the ACTUAL fuck is Rungvisai thinking.

LOL THEY FINALLY IN THE CORNER HAVE TOLD HIM TO GO LEFTY. THESE FUCKING DUMBASSES

Yes he was jacking off too much

fucking deserves to lose for this retardation

fucking dirty gook

Digits ssr KOs Estrada in the 12 round

he better have a rotator cuff injury which prevented fighting southpaw

Golota'd

More of a nut shot than the Khan one

Estrada is getting in the same kind of exchanges that got Chocolatito deleted. Is he trying to flush it?

Khan has his testicles on his thigh

srr's combinations are terrible holy shit

he meant Marquez was on drugs just to finally beat Manpac

7-4 Estrada.

Fuck SRR's corner lmao. These Thai fuckers haev the IQ of the rats they eat.

8-3 Estrada

He never failed a drug test tho

so did Clenelo but was eventually caught

to be fair i get pimples in my back when i eat too many burgers and fries, isn't really always cause of roids

Digits ssr wins by KO

CAM ON RUNGI, SCORE SAM FACKING BLOWS.

Marquez couldn't be eating burgers and fries when he has a fight coming up. Might be the piss he drinks?

Swings like a wild amateur sometimes

Were you bigger and stronger after eating those fries

rolling

Marquez was never caught and everything elae is just speculation.

What does canelo have to do with Marquez? Marquez never fail a drug test

116-112 Estrada

it isnt meant to be lads

7-5 Estrada. That's the most favorable card for SRR. Should've fought southpaw in the beginning. Will they ask him why he didn't?

>struggling to carry SSR
lmao, the absolute state of SSR's trainer

I bet ssr new wife told him to fight righty

>ratman thinking he won
he really is fucking retarded

a good double quarter pounder with fries makes me feel very energetic yes

Kek took a team

117-111 Estrada.
Rungvisai gave the fight away by not fighting Southpaw.

It likely would have been a close fight, or dominant in SSR's favor had he been southpaw from the start, but he only started switching to it frequently towards the end.
His corner let him down by only telling him go lefty before round 11.

Estrada 10-2

Never drinking rat milk again.

Attached: yysv0yhbmd1y.jpg (710x480, 56K)

lol the main fight was actually the shittiest, go figure. will /box/ stop riding the nuts of asians now?

Lol not to be a dick but do dominicans like McDonald's in the dr?

6-6 majority draw

congrats wasilek

Malk?

116-112
115-113
115-113

Estrada UD.

who was the milf?

No we still got Eastern Europeans. Fuck blacks and Mexicans

Imagine if Donarie and Inoue both lose.

Manlets on suicide watch.

mcdonald's is everywhere, yes, even in ghana china or wherever you go, mcdonald's is liked

>those cards
yikes

The crew on dazn italy mentioning that Estrada was injured during the first fight, is it possible?

estrada's woman

>they're bitches who lose to fighters like Tim Bradley
>Disrespecting a future 1st ballot hall of famer

kill yourself my man.

Attached: 867987000.jpg (452x434, 39K)

F

Attached: A4905EF6-D3B9-4361-A38F-D5C6AA6911D6.jpg (1440x960, 302K)

How will Asians ever recover?

Attached: 1555549858382.jpg (960x902, 46K)

this translator fucking sucks

Even worse than than the HBO one? Yikes.

No Rungvisai interview?
Fuck is this shit, ain't like this is cable. You can fit in another interview.

Someone get a better translator

>Estrada says he was surprised he fought traditional cause he is a lot better against traditional fighters and way worse against southpaws

fucking retard rat eating corner

pretty much impossible, donaire is fighting a bum and inoue is too good, estrada is also a manlet though, no lanklets won tonight

>I'LL BE BACK SUCKER, COUNT ON IT

Attached: 200px-Srisaket_Sor_Rungvisai.jpg (200x245, 10K)

A little generous but Rat King won some late rounds. I could see giving him 4 total

Chocolate Tito would booty blast both of these two in their current shape.

Cannot physically understand why Rungvisai didn't box southpaw for the whole fight.

FIRE YOUR FUCKING CORNER

I bet they didn't even understand what Estrada said.

Back to cobra kai KINO boys. See you later

Why would he fix the fight against yourself by fighting orthodox when you’re a southpaw fighter?

Why did he do it lads?

Attached: B7FC17E1-9301-4E9B-8F3A-A43847DF5AF7.png (1334x750, 3.02M)

VIVA MEXICO PUTOS!!

Attached: 1544760231870.jpg (640x480, 33K)

had to pay his debts to the triad

LMAOOOOO

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: DO-zfrgWsAADiNn.jpg (720x720, 50K)

>based retarded asian manlet

They always do. One of my earliest boxing memories is JCC damn near slugging that terrible guy HBO had for years

Strange, Estrada could easily skip in an out when he was Orthodox. Just not throwing anywhere near enough punches

Oh you mean where the mistranslation from the HBO translator made JCC nearly beat the shit out of Lederman?

He must've fucked his left shoulder or something. It's the only reason I can think of.

someone make a new bread

Who’s the biggest boxing hero of all time in Romania?

Seriously asking.

Lucian Bute?

youtu.be/FtJt-mcNbvE

Attached: 1551826392068.gif (255x235, 498K)

Any of you who know Spanish able to explain what the translator said that made Chavez really fucking angry?

Merchant looks like Palpatine

New

He used the wrong word for quit and basically asked Chavez if he bitched out

Based.

If Ortiz - Joshua does get made after all, i want to see Ruiz - Hunter on the undercard.
>You took down a huge monster the other day, anthony joshua, who's next?
Is this from the future?!