Reminder if the league ended today Liverpool would be champions

Reminder if the league ended today Liverpool would be champions

The pressure is all on City now to not drop points

Attached: 17A3A4F6-8675-4530-8299-C973DBD2B133.jpg (750x712, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-RfHC91Ewc
medicaladvice.knoji.com/why-autistic-children-and-adults-do-not-understand-hypothetical-situations-in-speech/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotheticals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1939–40_in_English_football
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would be impossible to end today with Liverpool on 36 played and City on 35.

Never in history did I see a league end with a team that has a chance to win having games at hand

>Yank threads

Attached: 1548881745482.png (446x435, 81K)

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

But if it did end today Liverpool would be champions you idiot

They’re literally 2 points above city right now

It’s possible. What if war broke out, surely they would have to cancel the league.

Lmfao you’re an idiot look at the table. If no teams played any more games then Liverpool would win what’s so hard to understand

>if the league ended today Liverpool would be champions
youtube.com/watch?v=A-RfHC91Ewc

Attached: 1529861599781.jpg (1437x1435, 195K)

>What if war broke out
All the remaining matches are declared 1-0 for the team that's higher in the table

>Leagues are played in rounds
>The league won’t end in the middle of the round
>OP’s hypothetical situation could never come true
I don’t normally flag post but you shouldn’t really post about sports you don’t understand. You’ll embarrass yourself

Is that in the rules?

Just saying the pressure is all on city. Liverpool are ahead two points.

It’s basic logic. Any fan would love being ahead two points no matter the circumstances.

A bird in hand is worth two in the Bush.

Who knows what could happen next game? Bernardo could break his leg or something.

I understand perfectly, city has a game in hand and all teams play 38 games, one home and one away against all 19 other teams.

But I’m saying if the league ended today Liverpool would be champions why is that so hard to understand?

Reminder if the table was decided by wins then City would be champions

The league could under no circumstances end today in a way that would result in a legitimate winner being declared. What about that is so hard to understand?

Not being able to understand hypothetical scenarios is a sign of autism

>Wot if war broke out

Attached: 7KzdooC (1).jpg (300x250, 24K)

>Hypothesis
>a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.
There is no evidence, limited or otherwise that the league could end today and even if it did Liverpool would not be winners. That means that what your proposing is not a hypothetical situation it’s an impossibility.

Stop pretending to be retarded, you fat cunt.

He’s very good at it tbf

> The autistic brain does not deal well with metaphors or hypothetical situations.

> Autistic people view words in a much more literal way that neurotypicals do. They are frequently incapable of suspending reality, the act of “glossing over” details that don’t make active sense. The autistic individual cannot look at the point of a hypothetical situation, they only see the hypothetical as its own story, which includes any flaws within it.

medicaladvice.knoji.com/why-autistic-children-and-adults-do-not-understand-hypothetical-situations-in-speech/

what if american poster can stop making stupid threads and embarrassing everybody else?

>Doesn’t actually know what a hypothesis is
>American education
Read again

A scientific hypothesis is different from a hypothetical scenario.

I know you must be on the autism spectrum so this may be hard for you to understand, but I implore you to try

> Hypotheticals are possible situations, statements or questions about something imaginary rather than something real. Hypotheticals deal with the concept of "what if?"'.

Now please stop replying before you embarrass yourself further.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotheticals

If it was a hypothetical situation we would win that war, and the league would continue as normal

>> Hypotheticals are possible situations, statements or questions about something imaginary rather than something real. Hypotheticals deal with the concept of "what if?"'.
>Possible
As already established it not possible for the league to end right now AND Liverpool to be declared legitimate winners you have just defeated your own argument

Have sex

Las Malvinas son argentinas

>if I wasn't broke, I'd be rich
Damn...

Had some, two days ago

I’m saving myself for your mother she loves it
(Pic related)

Attached: 4240B24B-73AA-4A3E-BD7B-D96F050DD972.jpg (640x457, 172K)

OP was talking about a hypothetical, not a hypothesis.

And hypothetical has two meaning, as an adjective it means “related to hypothesis” and as a noun it means “a proposed situation that is not necessarily based in reality”

With OPs context it’s pretty clear what he meant. I honestly think you might have autism.

>Samefag because he’s been BTFO
>B-But Liverpool win the league but it’s not based in any kind of reality
In that case if every other club is docked 80 points by the FA Huddersfield will win the league. I will give you that in no kind of reality could the league end today before City’s game tomorrow and then Liverpool would win. If that’s what you’re saying then you’re right user

Reminder if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle

reminder that americans are retarded and don't even understand how a league works

> Autistic individuals will miss the mark when asked hypothetical questions because they cannot understand their function in speech.

>Autistic people view words in a much more literal way that neurotypicals do. They are frequently incapable of suspending reality, the act of “glossing over” details that don’t make active sense.

>Hypothetical
>Based on or serving a Hypothesis
>He still doesn’t understand what a Hypothesis is
>He still doesn’t understand what a league is
I’m going to bed have your last (you) from me good night

This is a 300 IQ thread.

>their only hope is for WAR to break out and somehow have the league awarded to them

It has to be better for your sanity to just admit the league is lost at this point

Attached: david mitchell oh lawd.jpg (170x277, 7K)

@92336842
Well, at least I give you credit for your tenacity. It takes a lot of courage to double down when you’re objectively incorrect.

I agree city are the favorites to win the league for sure. All I said was that if the league ended today Liverpool would win. It’s a hypothetical. A thought experiment.

I didn’t expect people to sperg out like this.

Attached: 84A20823-5B4F-48A0-945B-02F9D356DCF4.png (750x1334, 209K)

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

imagine if the FA decided that games tomorrow were worth 10 points. lol if City won that game they'd win the league and it'd be over lmao.

>american posts something retarded
>everyone calls him out for being retarded
>he backpedals furiously and accuses everyone else of being autists

Attached: joke's on them.png (347x640, 71K)

>I didn’t expect people to sperg out like this.

Yea Forums is retarded m8

>Bernardo could break his leg or something
Hey fuck off mate, go knock on some wood

I shit inside my own asshole today lads

>Americans

posting in a big brain thread

Attached: 1510292063553.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Based on OP's logic, Blackpool won the 1939/40 season which was suspended because of World War II: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1939–40_in_English_football

Attached: 1552779789872.jpg (400x400, 52K)

THERE STILL NEEDS TO BE THE POSSIBILITY OF IT HAPPENING THOGH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

If you say "God is real" that’s also not possible in thruth, but there is no way you can objectively say that this can not happen no matter what. What you are proposing as a hypothetical situation is equal to suggesting that 2+2=5. It literally can not happen in any way, shape or form.

If the league ended today, no one would be the winner, because the league’s not over until every single team had played eachother twice.

Fuck you

It's not a hypothetical at all, though. It's a contradiction. The condition "the league ending" cannot coexist with the condition "each team playing each other twice". It makes about as much sense as saying "If this person died right now, they would be alive".

Each team NOT playing*, is what that meant to say.

haha ameripoops btfod xD

Attached: mmot.jpg (483x507, 25K)

Burnley away is always tricky. Burnley is a underestimated team. Not technically the best players but athletic and tactically well drilled and disciplined which goes a long way. But City’s win over United will give them a confidence boost. It’s hard to think of a worse timing to play City.

Don't worry, the Geordies will take a dive for Liverpool. Are Rafa will see to that.

And then they have De Bruyne, Sane, Mahrez, Gundogan, Foden as replacement alternatives... City got this. It doesn’t really bother me more than when Juve or Bayern win the league title. It’s well deserved. City is the best team in the PL.

>Liverpool need more points from games vs Newcastle and Wolves + the 3 from today than City from Burnley, Leicester and Brighton

it's fucking over
spurs and united were the games where they had to drop points if liverpool was gonna have any chance at winning it, and they won those games

I really wish it weren't so but it's fucking over

Attached: crying akko.gif (400x400, 762K)

j-jokowi?

dirtmund and liverpoop will always be bottlers
accept it you nazi

>thinking it's over
Burnley or Lestah are literally more likely to beat City than Wolves due to how they play. It's not over, not by a long shot. A single draw and City lose. A single loss and City lose. Liverpool's only risky game is Wolves.

>The pressure is all on City now to not drop points
This

War could be possible with Ireland.

is this what you tell yourself
it's over, objectively looking at these schedules it does not only seem likely city will simply win all their, if anything liverpool is more likely to drop points
the only decent team either of them have left to play is wolves

let's focus on the CL

Except City don't need to lose a match to lose the title. A draw will do, something Lestah and Burnlel are both very capable of doing.

City lost at home to Crystal Palace, nothing is impossible.

how we been watching the same city
"very" capable? yeah right. if you wanna set yourself up for disappointment well then by all means keep your hopes up, mine died after those games vs spurs and united

Sean Dyche doesn't like how Pep called him out on his hoof/murderball tactics. He's not gonna make it easy for Pep. Leicester have already beaten Man city once this season, so that won't be an easy game as well. I think Liverpool should be able to win the CL if they get through Barca. The PL is possible but unlikely.

Wolves away is a nightmare. Newcastle can also edge a draw. (I know Benitez managed L’pool but he’s a professional). Burnley and Leicester are tricky games but City will beat both of them.

There's literally nothing wrong with murderball. It's a great strategy sometimes.

City won the two last games against Burnley with 5-0. I don’t see City slipping against Burnley. If it was midseason it would be another issue but these are the final rounds of the season and City players will treat every game like a final now.

>Spurs have lost ELEVEN games

and they could still win the Champions League

shows how GOAT the EPL is

The Wolves game is at Anfield on the final day, with Wolves possibly needing points to finish seventh and qualify for the Europa League. The Newcastle game is away, and they're actually a reasonably tough team to play most of the time

It's incredible to think that Liverpool could finish with the third-highest points tally of any top-flight team in Football League history, and still miss out on the title lmao

Didn't say anything's wrong with murderball m8. Winning is winning. Divers can get fucked though.

Burnley have 3 wins in a row and a draw against Chelsea as their last 4 games. City should win but Burnley have something going for them

They're starting to retrospectively cite divers now, at least in the FA. Not sure if there will be suspensions or fines or both but it's a good move, and the refs are supposed to show a yellow for a (dive) simulation already. Nobody really wants diving except some will argue from the point of gamesmanship and that's ok, the refs need to keep on top of it.

It's quite possible Brighton could go into their game against city needing a win if they don't beat Newcastle or Arsenal and Cardiff pick up 4 or more points against fulham and palace, which is a feasible scenario.

I don't think Burnley will do anything they're safe now so don't really have much to play for.

Leicester and Wolves are both playing for europe so could do something interesting too.

I'd love to see Rafa cuck liverpool out of the title though that would be classic.

What part of “not based in reality” do you not understand

What fucking good is "not based in reality"? If Huddersfield were given 100 points right now they'd win the league, is that a good thread idea too?

they're this year's Roma. emotional win against city but they'll come unstuck no matter who they face next. the fact it's ajax doesn't make any difference.

>See post
>See flag
>Checks out