Whats his problem?

Whats his problem?

Attached: C24236BE-6395-45AE-8002-F330B98B1D46.jpg (640x732, 328K)

>£20m net spend since Klopp came in

Nigger is lucky Klopp can get the best out of every penny and player he gets.

>Spends hundreds of millions purchasing a football club
> Comes to watch every now and then

So?

New stand. Upgraded Melwood. MUCH higher wage spend. He has improved the squad MASSIVELY since he came in. He saved us from bankruptcy.
He is based as fuck la.

He got Liverpool for like £200m and they're now valued >£1 billion, he got deal of the century

The virgin Arab money
The Chad American money

he did the same with the red sox, bought low on them cleaned up fenway and now theyre worth 4 times as much

How come Liverpool got the good American owners?

Attached: 1526644738968.jpg (1092x1037, 188K)

Second time lucky, the previous Americans nearly bankrupt the entire club. Maybe you'll get lucky next time too

his wife is a solid 9/10 milf

you had usmanov but you (i know you didn't, i'm just messing with you) let him go

At least they still had the decency to fuck off.

He’s pissed because his REAL team, the Boston Red Sox, are off to a bad start to the season, especially for the metric fuckton of money he spends on the roster.

Adding a backing band ruined They Might Be Giants

Attached: 2FE38464-C5B1-4CDD-ADD0-BA6C7183DAD0.png (900x900, 921K)

Only due to RBS.

They literally got outvoted by their board on their own business, and forced to sell way below market value because Royal Bank of Scotland effectively took control of the board and club because they couldn't pay the interest back on the loan.

Then Hicks went to some crazy Texan court who tried to over-rule the British Supreme Court, and got slapped down in about 12 hours

there's nothing decent about being forced by banks to sell a company than you drained of cash to fund your own shitty business ventures

Only because they were forced to

where are u scouse boys when the entire board starts taking a massive dump on pool

are u waiting for city to slip

abls bore me; i don't associate with them

Can't be arsed, if i'm here I usually just hide the threads, just the same shite being spouted every time and arguing with it is pointless

if we win nothing ill just leave for a couple months and come back to shitpost about our new signings being the best in the world

which is the biggest british owned team then? tottenham?

fuck you, I hope arsenal gets liquidated

I hope we get liquidated as well, maybe I can finally move on with with my life instead of relying on this shit overpaid team for happiness.

Tottenham is owned by jews. Always has been.

but levy was born as a spurs supporter and from england

yes it's tottenham. the main owner isn't levy but joe lewis, a british (and jewish too) billionaire

I'm too busy making phone calls.

I also know that, so what's the point? they're british. or it doesn't count because joe doesn't live in england

but i was saying you're right and tottenham is indeed the only major british-owned team

Attached: ctr,x2200,front,black-c,375,153,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 61K)

West Ham

gotcha, sorry for the miscommunication on my part then

Attached: Levy.jpg (2560x1536, 694K)

Jews are Jewish. They're not British or American or anything else. Fucking bluepilled.

Whats his problem?

Attached: 1555608156688.jpg (496x165, 24K)

can't say he doesn't give a shit about liverpool/premier league football. he does show up to red sox games most days (yankee fan, so I know)

Based John Henry

even for a billionaire with a 24/7-ready private jet is not really manageable to travel us-uk every week or so

It seems like he just realized that they slipped again

He isn't as involved with liverpool these days, mainly seems to be Gordon and Werner

kroenke only cares about the rams

his hot ass trophy wife demands sex every hour and he can't get it up anymore

>why is the owner of a football club going to watch the matches of the club he owns
Really now, OP?

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

Jewish isn't a nationality

>massively outspent the rest of the league on wages
muh net spend

This isn't true, City and United have a far bigger wage budget

Post her butthole plz

i cant but shes really hot
used to be us women's nt gk

What about Newcastle, West Ham, Burnley, Brighton and Huddersfield?

>He has improved the squad MASSIVELY since he came in. He saved us from bankruptcy.

Attached: 73A55424-D30C-4B18-AAC2-D88FFF8B403A.png (300x240, 146K)

Even Arselel do, though Liverpool are increasing the wages for all their good players.