*murders barca*

*murders barca*

Attached: Salah-Firmino-780x405.png (780x405, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yxr2zpb6Ys?t=153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucked if Firmino isn't fit

Insatiable Messi grabs 47th career hat trick against Liverpool

52nd, actually

Does Mané have a bigger penis than Salah?

think they're both rocking press studs desu

why do you want to know that, faggot?

Can't make my mind up. Seriously want Liverpool to win it. Unironically think we're capable. Just not sure it's gonna happen.

Attached: 2005 Winners.jpg (1000x667, 408K)

Salah is so fucking ugly
Is this what an average Egyptian looks like?

i think we will get shit on just because its barca. then again i thought the same about bayern. desu i cant judge how good this barca team really are.

Can I trust Liverpool to beat Spurs? Otherwise please just let Messi win.

imagine a thinner, less greasy greek. thats the average egypitan

Salah wants to leave

I will stop watching footy, leave Yea Forums and make a success of my life if Liverpool beat Barca, finish 2nd and lose the CL final to Ajax/Spurs

The hinderers of Huddersfield.

you can trust ajax to beat spurs

Liverpool won both games against them this season

Better be ready for shitposting for the rest of your life, because >we are going to win.

Attached: 1555762258417.png (810x780, 733K)

I'm still not convinced by them, they're from a shit league after all.

I don't know, they weren't really that convincing in the second one. The first one was early in the season so it was a different Spurs.

Egyptians have the smallest dicks

Don't know about niggers, but if Jews say they're big it's the other way around

Is Firmino trans?

Why does every thread involve dicks on spee?

*wakes up*

the way milan won it in 2007 is i think why liverpool will win in 2019. we didn't deserve that bad luck last year and the football gods are on our side this time

Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino have scored more goals (52) in the Premier League this season than:

Huddersfield
Fulham
Cardiff
Brighton
Southampton
Burnley
Bournemouth
Newcastle
Crystal Palace
West Ham
Leicester City
Everton
Watford
Wolves

Ridiculous.

firmino doesnt do shit mane, all he does is some half ass passes and long range goal attempts it might be better to have a third midfielder against barca

>Don't know about niggers

yes you do you liying faggot

also the real question is why do indians have such small dicks? they arent exactly mongloids like east asians

Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino cost more than the starting 11 of all of those sides bar Everton

It's around 117m for those 3

>West Ham
>Leicester
>Watford
>wolves
All cost more than the 120m those 3 cost

Fulham spent more this summer than those cost

Bet you dont rate Hendo you fuckin pleb

what is there to fucking rate?

Replace Firmino with Ox. There. Done.

The spurs now is worse than early season, half their team is injured, pretty sure both goals were deflected in the Wembley win. Doubt they’ll get past ajax anyway, expecting a Cruyffian Barca-Ajax final anyway

Size is correlated with how faithful/promiscuous the females are. The Indian culture that i know and am part of (though i'm born and raised in UK) doesn't really sleep around like other cultures. Divorce is rare as heck. Relationships are long-term. Thus, no biologocal need to be big, which sucks in modern society.

Other factors like diet and lifestyle too.

*checks flag*
Ahh, yes...

that's because their families will literally kill a woman who doesn't do what she's told, not because of dick size

>the indian culture that i know
>checks flag

Ah yes.

>thinner
>one of the fattest countries on earth

aladdin, la creatura, and ngubu
current year in a nutshell

You going to say the same when they beat Barcelona 5-1 on agg?

indian girls are huge whores here and then end up marrying some idiot pajeet who is absolutely clueless that tyrone. bubba, juan and chad all passed her around

dont rly care about barca
I am only interested in pointing out racial racial tragedies such as the liverpool squad

>Eplel team winning against a spanish team, specifically the strongest of all
Sorry but won't happen, it goes against the natural order of things.

Attached: 1555468070208.png (1080x1920, 2.19M)

This. 3-1 barca first leg. 2 nil second.

Can you not read my post? That's my point.
Yeh dumb shit, it's almost as if the Brits had an Empire and needed lots of immigration after WW2
Yeh, in your fat yank shithole and this gen maybe. But not in my little community/family
>no divorce in family for generations in family tree (it's never happened as far back as has been recorded)
>1st gf had one bf before me at age 22
>2nd was virgin at 23
>all cousins and family are getting married to their 1st bf/gf (no it's not arranged)
Zoomers are different no doubt. Again i repeat, in nature and humans size has correlation with promiscuity.

Messoi has never scored against Liverpool

Bayern are shit this season and didn't stand a chance. Barcelona are probably at the same level as Liverpool so it should be a fairly even tie.

Barca are a really lopsided team wjen Messi is playing and Roberto as RB. All dangerous attacks happen when Messi spams his perfectly timed passes to Alba on the left, which is where 'pool are weakest defensively (Arnold and Matip/Lovren). Liverpool are gonna be relying on Mane/Salah fast counter magic

Bobby being fit could be the difference of Liverpool going through. That's how much I rate him.

The era of spanish team domination is long gone. This year's CL had 4/8 English teams in the semis

Nah, English teams need to stop choking and reclaim the throne this year.

>implying Suarez won't score a hat trick after breaking Salah's legs

because everyone here is a closet faggot

can't wait for this game ;)

>everyone in egypt is a closet faggot

what dirty tricks do your boys have planned this time?

american

Attached: 1556313206706.png (446x435, 81K)

the last game between liverpool and barca ended up with liverpool winning 4 nil, the era of english domination has returned

Attached: malcolm.gif (720x494, 3.23M)

Seems like the only thing Liverpool can win are friendlies

Can we please ban Americans from talking about football

youtu.be/4yxr2zpb6Ys?t=153

love me catalan bros

>loses to sao paulo in the club world cup

ahh yes those were the days

torn between my hatred of liverpool and my hatred of uefalona

why did they have to put the two good guy teams in the same semi final

>jews
>good guys

Bruh

>uefalona
Did you even watch United vs Barca?

Barca didn't look too hot against United, especiallyt when Messi got KO'd by Smalling. If there's a madlad on Liverpool's side who can do the same they've won it. But to be fair, even without that they could honestly outplay Barca. Barca just ain't what the used to be.

based

just think of Barca as The Messi Team

imagine winning the CL and never even winning a domestic league title
Slippen Gerrard deserved better

yes, whats your point

united were terrible

why be champions of england when they can be champions of the whole europe

Paying the ref obviously. Why do you even feel the need to ask?

>Messi never scored against Liverpool

we all know this can't stand like this forever

my point is that Barcelona got not help from UEFA.
Messi has his nose almost broken and Smalling isn't carded (Messi got a red card for doing exactly what Smalling did in the past).
In the second game no Man U players were carded despite there being several card worthy fouls and a penalty for Barcelona was reversed.

who cares about liverpool really?
varcelona needs to die

>1 game makes up for everything else
>alba not booked for simulation in the first leg, or ever in his life
>he thinks rakitic flop was a penalty

time to stop talking friend

>Bringing up the past like it's relevant to this season
>Implying other United players didn't dive over both legs
>Not getting that reversing a penalty clearly signifies that Barcelona doesn't get help anymore like the 6-1 comeback

go back to bed friend

Are you retarded? How dare you compare Greek godlike beauty to some sandniggers that smell like they bathe in the Nile?

>first campaign in more than a decade varcelona is not refballing its way in the ko stages
>people should give them some credit mang

let's wait until the liverpoo tie is over, uefalona was very (((lucky))) with the draws so far

I put 20€ on Barca, so probably.

Liverpool fans actually believe that. It was not exactly the best preparation against of the worst PL sides in history.

easy game on a Friday is the perfect preparation though

Liverpool had shocking 20 minutes against an absolute joke of an opponent. The result is fine, the game more often was not

Spurs, Inter, PSV in the group is very lucky?

They played like ass in half the games they played; incredibly lucky against PSV especially when they should have lost

O TWAIN

Moron, he was talking about the group they got not their results in the group.

whole liverpool scored those (52) goals

Prove me wrong

Can we go one thread without egregious stupid arse pole shite

It's almost as if getting a goal in 15 seconds makes you ease off for a bit. Please stop listening to gary neville, just because huddersfield had the ball doesn't mean the fucking did anything

Can you be the best of your continent when you’re not the best of your country?

Nah mate, it simply can't happen, Barca and Valencia are going to win and Bongs will cry using the excuse that they have the "most competitive league in the world"

yes, and group stages does not matter anyway 6 games to best inter and psv lol

the inbred islands are not part of yurop though

This guy knows whats up. Liverpool got absolutely dominated in that game they won 5-0. A Shambolic performance really. Embarrasing tbqh with you famalam. #Kloppout

Man Utd did it and everybody kissed their arse.

Good point.

Stick to handegg. Firmino is the best false 9 in the world by a large margin

Based on their Elo scores:
>player 1 win 0.391625279
>player 2 win 0.302448686
>draw 0.305926035
People pretend like it's a done deal when it's not.

Attached: 125 iq.png (680x598, 299K)

I didn't have Gary Neville on. HF had chsnces and got through. A team with the quality of Barca punishes that. Don't get me wrong, I like Liverpool, but that was underwhelming for a 5-0

>he doesn't rate Firmino
fucking pleb

Attached: 8d6[3].jpg (645x729, 48K)

Liverpool are good enough to beat Barca. Messi can always turn up and be unstoppable but if he doesn't turn up then you have to make Liverpool the favorite tbf

So you're saying small guys are more loyal?

> Biting salah's arm

Ftfy

They're not good enough to win the league cup let alone beat barca

Forwarding this comment to Tite.. Fuck GJ9