Yea Forums is mad

Liverpool is going to win the title LOL

Attached: 2-0.png (567x306, 10K)

They're going to lose to Wolves and it will be glorious.

>Burnlel
>Lelster
>Notbrighton
>thinking City will lose against one of them

The best part is that it doesn't matter if Livershit win all their games, they're still going to finish 2nd

Attached: 1413915394887.png (600x580, 577K)

If liverpool and manchester city win all their remaining games, manchester wins the league, right? I don’t follow any euro sports but it seems like that’s what’s bound to happen imo.

>believing Man Shity could beat Burnley

Please slip Citeh

yes, liverslip losing out by one point.

i hope city loses to burnley however (for memes).

that's exactly what's going to happen and Yea Forums will implode

not a fan of shitty nut i don't think livercuck is making it
>pic related

Attached: 1552233024748.jpg (600x383, 64K)

hope hart saves a pen

The only shit I know about PL I learned from Yea Forums so I really want Liverpool to lose on the anniversary of all those people dying

Lost hopelessly to Liverpool at home. Not happening chief

based

Even if City draws 1 game, they still win the title yeah?

Soon, brother

no, Liverpool is 1 point behind if both win all their remaining games

good lad

Attached: 1542319293964.jpg (742x826, 601K)

They get 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. City will be 2 points behind now but they've a game in hand.

>hiding the games played

can't wait for liverkeks to commit ritual suicide when they win every game 10-0 and city get a cheeky 1-0 and pass the ball infinitely

Attached: 1552779789872.jpg (400x400, 52K)

At least we were 1st most of the year, so we enjoyed all the perks of being champion when it mattered. Win it in the last day, no matter. There's a new title in play a month later.

never ever mi amigo negro ;)

Attached: uqk3aHR.jpg (2048x1374, 327K)

CL > PL

Attached: 1431841519384.png (355x320, 112K)

they'll draw against burnley

I root for the slippers but they won't be making it this year :(
Why is it so hard to win the PL ffs

Why does Hudlelfield hire so many German coaches?

:*

Attached: file.png (658x863, 281K)

Irrelevant

what ABLs should worry about is the Champions League. Farça has been playing poorly and the final will be against some kike team

Attached: 1395894040375.jpg (1505x2100, 365K)

Barça wont be in the CL final lel

>Mexican reading comprehension

Attached: 1537990802742.png (482x525, 25K)

spuds are winning the cl against klopp. he's choke incarnate

proper lad

m8 its spurs. if anything its anyones game in the choke stakes

Most yanks shouldn't be allowed to have opinions. Nevertheless, you certainly ameriCAN!

Yeah but Leicester are going to draw 0-0 with man city and Liverpool win the league on goal difference, this board finally melts and is deleted.

if city draw and liverpool win out liverpool wins the league by a point

Liverpool will have a 0-0 draw as well.

this is why american sports are better at deciding the world champions, i mean if city draw it's literally down to who scored more goals? lmao fuck that shit,

liverpool and man city should agree to play in a neutral field, say wembley, and give the winner the pl trophy and everyone pretends like they won

also none of that penalty nonsense, golden goal if it's tied after 90 mins

shame they couldn't win on 96 points, that wudda been a proper sound tribute la

>American sports
>world champions
American sports are retarded. The league measures sustained performance over the year and champions league is the playoff. Football handles it’s competitions in a much smarter way than American sports

Reminder that Liverpool still has 0 (zero) titles

retard

1) City drawing means Liverpool wins the league because they have 1 more point.

2) Goals scored is the 3rd tiebreaker, before that is goal difference.

3) "If there is a tie for the championship (after points, goal difference and goals scored are compared) a play-off match at a neutral venue decides rank."

and real has only 7 champions league titles?

Burnley is a slip up. They can still win if they draw one of those and win the rest but only if they rack up GD.

Liverpoop will draw next weekend

They've taken the scalps of United and Arsenal, I think they'd be more than up for ruining another teams season. Prevented those two from Top 4 (Honestly Arsenal have thrown away Top 4 and fuck them for it) so them beating Liverpool would likely fuck them out of the title

If City draws one game and wins the other two, whilst Liverpool win all three, Liverpool win.

goal difference doesn't matter. city would need two draw twice and liverpool lose once. never happening.

Well I was thinking Wolves might beat Liverpool... doubtful, yes.

and then city loses to lestah, by a sterling own goal

>3) "If there is a tie for the championship (after points, goal difference and goals scored are compared) a play-off match at a neutral venue decides rank."

has this ever happened la-?

[Randomly 3-1's you despite being a shit team]

You know it'll happen. They're the biggest wildcard of the bunch. One day you'll crush them 6-0, the next they'll be untouchable. Even more infuriating when they go and get drummed 2-1 by a relegated team a few days after beating you.

Attached: Newcastle_United_Logo.svg.png (1200x1208, 364K)

I believe it was put into place one season when it happened with same points, same goal difference and same goals scored. They went to something like 'goals scored away' to do the title. I think. Then there was talk of adding corners won and stuff like that.

Liverpool's whole run in has been full of tricky games whereas Citeh's panned out nicely with teams with little left to play for or just shit/out of form

Why are Liverpoolfags getting cocky after hammering Huddersfield?

wouldn't surprise me one bit if this happen

>Then there was talk of adding corners won and stuff like that.
oh god please no
even yellow cards are better

Burnley are notoriously shite once they've achieved their league goal for the season, last season they were woeful after they secured 7th and the same the season before when they got 40 points, which they now have.

They have nothing to play for, and their team is too average to get by coasting, they only do well because they work great as a team thanks to based dyche.

Well actchually...

Attached: wlv-liv.png (651x402, 32K)

>tfw you cause Liverpool to drop points and lose the league

Attached: Everton_FC_logo.svg.png (1002x1024, 233K)

that's way too much according to plan though. City will end up tying against Leicester which will make Liverpool collectively shit itself. And then they slip when Wolves snags a 2-1 win with two goals in extra time.

Ah yes wolves great win against liverpools C team

>Newcastle win 2-1 with a 90 minute blooter from Shelvey

Klopp when Rondon schools Virgin Van Dijk for a 96th minute winner

Attached: 1430624315904.png (399x388, 126K)

City lost their last game against Leicester, so a draw with them wouldn't exactly be surprising.

>spuds
>implying they'll even get past ajax

That's only true if you discount the 18 league titles won and the 5 champions league titles won.

This. I honeslty rate Wolves so highly and if there's another loss for the big 2 this seaosn I think it's to either Wolves (60% chance) or Leicester (30% chance).

>american education

based Wolves