/relegated/ general

The season is coming to a close in most major leagues. Is your team on the brink of relegation or already relegated? This is the thread for you. Who's to blame? The players, the staff, the owner(s), bad luck? Vent your anger/dissapointment here.

Attached: 1e90ef1806e0d885caada567edb80ea8.gif (246x247, 1.99M)

>The season is coming to a close in most major leagues.
Hasn't even started

Come on Huddersfield make cuckpool slip

Pretty much everyone to blame for my team being almost certainly relegated at the moment. Lackluster player signings, Manchester City barely contributing anything despite a loan deal with them, a coach rusted in old ways that didn't work and left too late, shareholders refusing to invest, multiple office members leaving mid-season, VAR was no help in most matches either. Getting relegated in France or Germany or the UK is not THAT horrible, the 2nd tiers there are still proper leagues. The Dutch 2nd tier is a complete fucking joke with no relegation system, a retarded sponsorship name (The Kitchen Champion Division) and multiple youth teams that play for funsies. I'm not feeling it yet since it's not official yet but they are 5 points behind with 2 matches to go. There will be riots at that last home game.

Attached: 266px-Logo_NAC_Breda.png (266x294, 31K)

Betting on gremio

3rd place here

I still believe in >Schalke.

They WILL get into the relegation spot!

CAM ON SCHALKE!

Tugabro, why can't Sporting win your league? I like them.

a year in the KKD will do them good, Twente had to pay their dues as well.

Sportinguista here.
Just bad luck and sometimes bad management.
The exposed Benfica emails say that we should've had the title 2 years ago. The bought players.

>tfw probably need a new team next season

been a fan for over 15 years, from the Okocha days, dropped a few thousand into the team, been to both home and away games, sadly the journey is coming to an end

any ideas for a new team? if I decide to become an Arsenal fan when they aren't winning is that considered bandwagoning?

Attached: Bolton_Wanderers_FC_logo.svg.png (1200x1295, 102K)

Norwich

>Twente getting bailed out time after time by both the league officials and the city after PROVEN financial bullshit
>same as a club just making bad decisions
Yeah nah fuck you Tukker.

keep following you soft cunt

>Sportinguista here.
Would pay 1/5 of everything as tribute to you.

>Is your team on the brink of relegation
Almost every fucking year since 2009. But somehow we always find a way. Not even Hamburgers were this stubborn in Germany.

Attached: 35_imgbank.png (400x400, 100K)

tfw my team will probably win the championship for the 4th time. 6 pt lead with 5 games to go and the squad is in top shape. I wish you all goodluck with the relegation battle.

Attached: oud.jpg (460x460, 29K)

>mid table 4 years in a row
could be worse

Jij bent van Genk stad ofwa?
Da's stijl hebben

Is that Vitoria? I feel like they are a stable of Portugese football. Not that I follow the league but just a name you instantly recognize as a Portugese top flight team. Like Schalke in Germany or West Ham United in the UK, a name you feel like they should be relevant in their league.

Yes, live 5min from the stadium.

Attached: judas.jpg (638x425, 40K)

>Is your team on the brink of relegation or already relegated? This is the thread for you. Who's to blame? The players, the staff, the owner(s), bad luck? Vent your anger/dissapointment here.
Quite the opposite, it's been having a season of a lifetime and is currently tied at first looking at getting promoted to the second division for the first time in club history. But the owner came out saying that that wouldn't be good financial move so I guess >we are going to stay in the tried division while he sells all the good players

6th club with most first league appearances. Only the big 3, Belenenses and the other Vitória surpass us in that regard. We were also one of the founding clubs of the league back in 1930-something. But I can't say we're stable. Not in financial and political terms. Shit hit the fan hard after the 2008 crisis and we still struggle to recover.

Any of 6 teams (out of 10) in my league could still get relegated with two games left

Attached: _106566629_table.jpg (695x289, 29K)

history doesn't mean shit in current football. Sparta and Haarlem, the 2 oldest clubs in Holland, are not relevant at all. Haarlem even went bankrupt and is playing amateur leagues now.

Fior me, it's ADO Den Haag

Who let a Hawaiian team into your league?

inverness is shite i hope a scottish friend of mine sees this

>ditching your team because they get relegated

Don't do this.

He's American, what do you expect?

Yeah, I keep reminding fellow fans of that. But we still gotta grab on to muh histry to find a reason to keep believing and supporting the club. History alone doesn't pay debts and doesn't save you from relegation.

no, I mean Bolton literally might not exist next season

they players are on strike, there's no new owner, the club is on the verge of administration

I feel like club culture and attendance are more significant signs of a team deserving a top spot. Excelsior has a 3000 seat stadium which is usually not even full, and they play top flight in Holland. There are at least 5 teams in the 2nd tier with more engagement, more history, more culture than them. Nobody wants Excelsior in the top flight.

They owe money to literally every Jorge Mendes wannabe in world football. Even this past week some agent went there and destroyed some shit because they owe him money. Every year their players arent paid in time,

Absolutely disgusting football club. Same as the league they play in desu

How does your league even allow that? Don't they get deductions and shit?

just fuck my shit up bros

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-124854-01.jpg (1440x888, 226K)

In third world countries like ours, it's cheaper to bribe some officials, even some presidents, than to pay taxes.

>the good kind of ameribandwagon
>a situation this dire
Sorry bro. Wolves look interesting if that's your thing

Last place all season, suddenly picking up. It's down to the wire in the league 1. They still have a fair chance of surviving but what a comeback it would be.

Attached: Large.jpg (1360x765, 224K)

The one fixture I'm sure nobody from the top 3 really cares is you guys and that says alot.
I'm sure you'll be here until the end of days tho

How does our league allow Porto to bribe refs for years with no punishment? How does our league allow benfica's email scandal? And so on

Portugal has the most weirdo, corrupt, 3rd world league you can ever imagine Not even us watch it

Just swallow the man city pill and stop being a baby about it.

You should read up on the belgian league this season if you want to compare corruptness

Because it's way more common among professional clubs than what these big 3 customers think. This is poortugal after all.

That's what sportingcucks thought last january lmao

What was the club that had no fans and tried to get promoted but had financial troubles and shit and then left the league? Like a team with 500 people in the stands but still won 2nd tier? Some former African world cup player coached them?

No idea, can't recall a story like that

>tfw """we""" were almost in the same situation but the corrupt cunt messed up buying the club and went to Gateshead

He fired all the turnstile staff, ran them himself, pocketed the cash, got kicked out of the hotel he was staying in, moved into the club office and dried his underwear on the radiators.

the problem arent the players, the staff or the fans. the problem is the niggers in managment. yes there is a clear out of those assholes now but the new one isnt promising either desu schmesu. also fuck fcz

I think it was a Red Bull kinda story where a non-league team was bought by a major investor somewhere in Brussels. I feel like it started with an M. It's on the tip of my tongue, goddammit.

Will Servette ever be GOAT again?

Found it, I meant Royal White Star Bruxelles.

check the table of the swiss challenge league (second highest league) my dude. servette are promoted. i think they can and will be elite again. in the last few years clubs from the french speaking part of switzerland have been badly run (romands are the niggers of switzerland) but i see some potential with servette. also servette had their upcoming talents stolen from other clubs in switzerland and clubs from europe (see guillemenot and lorenzo gonzalez)

>Is your team on the brink of relegation or already relegated?
No but its been a shitty few seasons for Forest, if Keane leaves then we go even further down. Its been really shit since Antonio and Assombalonga left

My grandparents used to live in Geneva for a while and my mom was born there so I have a soft spot for them. Back then they had a ruling that you could enter the stadium for free after the 70th minute and they often went to matches.

lets see how theyll do in the first few games of the next season. i dont think they will get relegated but anything above 7th place will be an overachievement for them

>The Kitchen Champion Division
low league shit names are based

I know they fell from grace both in hockey and football. I still follow them from a distance and perhaps up close soon. I'm planning a visit to a hockey match in Geneva.

>the journey is coming to an end
the real journey starts in league 1, footy katabasis is based

hm i dont follow hockey closely but i think that league doesnt start until september

>League 1

I doubt the FA are going to allow AFC Bolton to slot in at League 1.

>He fired all the turnstile staff, ran them himself, pocketed the cash
lmao king

It's not an imminent idea anyway, just a bucketlist thing. Maybe even go to Davos since they have a big fanbase.

Whatever happened to Gretna FC?

none of these teams are safe, unless there are some head to head situations where it is impossible for the stipulations to happen

Attached: 2019-04-26 21_56_43.jpg (965x402, 60K)

i heard home games of fribourg gotteron are quite the event. so maybe if you visit switzerland go to a game between fribourg and geneva in fribourg. its a derby i think so the atmosphere should be even more intense than usual

Meh, might improve but they completely lack offense. Futures bright though even if they go down.

Attached: 220px-El_Paso_Locomotive_FC_logo.png (220x220, 28K)

>Based founding members of the football league
Stay with them they’ll be back

Gill can also still be relegated but it would be meme tier to happen

Attached: L1.jpg (804x682, 94K)

My team ceased to exist few years ago...

I was actually planning a trip to Slovakia for the hockey world cup, but plane tickets are crazy expensive. I can go to New York for 200 bucks but have to pay double for a return flight to Bratislava, what the fuck.

based den haag customer

>tfw Morecambe fan
>tfw never been relegated
>tfw it's the centenary season soon

I at least want to get to that before experiencing relegation

There are worse teams to support. They have a top notch talent bigger clubs should look out for, Nasser El Khayati.

vienna is literally 15km away, fly there and take a bus, like 5euros.

It's pretty impressive the talent they've produced over the last few years. Mbabu, Moubandje, Zakaria, Guillemenot (though he's ended up fairly average), Gonzalez. Imeri is probably going to leave too.

Too bad the teams I wanna see are in Kosice, which is on the other side of the country.

>Kosice
budapest or cracovia +3h by bus/car/train

stay with them faggot. even if they dissolve fans will make a new team in like 11th tier. based shit, and they will be back, they are Bolton, not that great but not shit either

the fucking league is trying to relegate us, hopefully we can dab on those cunts when we survive and stay in /ourleague/. It doesn't help either that we are completely shit when playing away.

Attached: Boavista_F.C._logo.svg.png (250x260, 28K)

why don't you just keep supporting the Russian team that took over their stadium?

How do >we fix this

Attached: 96.png (545x480, 45K)

Both of which are also crazy expensive, at least in the week the world cup is happening. Maybe it's an event mark up.

for me, it's d4

>we are completely shit when playing away
Everytime I watch you guys live at Bonfim, we lose.
>mfw checking out the next home match
welp, I'll stay at home for this one

Attached: juts.png (688x578, 110K)

>Game has been called off

Well at least the points deduction you will get can't make things worse.

You'll be fine based Vitóriabro, both of our teams just need a win to be safe (I hope), so if >my team wins this sunday we will choke at Bonfim and gift you the 3 points.

Attached: 1554926302871.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

thanks, fren

Attached: bessa_frens.jpg (675x1200, 100K)

metalist kharkiv?

We're going up.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 9K)