strawpoll.com/ps3s6531
mobile.twitter.com/espn/status/1121588936298647552
twitter.com/Ourand_SBJ/status/1121886467171737602
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bets on when Wince gets injured?
I say 6th week.

first for Redskins winning round one.

1st for wentz not dying maybe

Attached: Houstons 2019 NFL Draft.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Nth for Colts

Attached: E53AF203-1370-4098-B7F0-879F5DF542DA.png (890x519, 451K)

Are you ready for Reich and and his staff to get 3(three) new guys to turn into all-pros today?

Attached: ReichHmmmmm.jpg (1600x900, 117K)

Where does Josh "nine mistakes" Rosen end up? Everyone keeps telling me he has franchise-level talent, so I am confused.

Reminder Dolphins could've drafted Hockenson, Ed Oliver, Devin Bush, Raashan Gary if it wasn't for the "Miami Miracle"

Attached: Dolphs.jpg (720x559, 27K)

These are some extremely based and Hoosierpilled posts

*wins the draft*

Attached: 3B3B82CA-4F4A-413C-9189-C4775D6C098C.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Imagine being a fan of the Jew York Gnats

he stays in arizona because the best offer they get for him is a sixth rounder.

Imagine all of the things arizona could have used for their 10th pick last year instead.

Should I like the Devin Bush pick?

>implying Ballard doesn’t trade the 34th pick to acquire even more second rounders

we stole him from the bengals whats not to like

Is he good though

>whats not to like
you are a bucs fan.

>be tampa bay
>let good ILB kwon alexander walk
>use fifth overall pick on an ILB

This is why your organization is shit and you'll never win anything. Who dat.

There's such a thing as a first round bust and that's what it's looking like Rosen's destiny is shaping up to be. He may end up keeping the bench warm as an eternal backup.

If Tyreek ever plays football again, I hope he’s the one that gets his spine cracked instead of good folks like Shazier

>Josh Rosen got Josh Hosened

>KC crumbles off the field
>Absolutely maximizing draft pick value and potential
>Patriots haven’t invented anti-aging drug yet so Brady’s years are numbered

Boys. This might be a fun season.

Attached: B2D26618-19CC-45BE-BFD4-417435CDB7B9.png (640x1136, 472K)

cant believe the giants are gonna do eli like this bros

>cowherd's shilling s o ylent on his show and says he drinks it all the time
L-lads?

Reminder that it isn't a crime to physically reprimand your child and soiboys will cry about this.

The Buffalo Bills are going to be the 2nd seed in the AFC next season. Screen cap this post

>>Patriots haven’t invented anti-aging drug yet so Brady’s years are numbered
did you miss all of last season or something? Patriots have been slowly shifting to a run focused offense for the last few seasons and last year it finally because the dominant aspect of the offense. It makes passing even easier for Brady

>mfw people still use my shitty Indiana superiority OC years later

Attached: D69E63B5-D723-42BD-A222-77EC2982A967.png (1696x1076, 1.34M)

thats why they drafted a wr in the first round right

based and /Owl 2020/pilled

Will Gillette unban that guy that threw the beer now? Pretty sure he's a hero now

FUCK (((Panini)))

a super physical WR, as well as signing one of the best run blocking WRs in the league in Thomas

All Brady has to do now is read defenses, it's becoming less and less physical for him and there is less of a pass rush because a lot of the load is on our running game now

Attached: SONY.webm (796x446, 2.29M)

did they seperate tyreek and his toddler? if not hes probably using the poor kid as a punching bag while seething about being banned

>/nfl/ is so afraid of this man and his ELITE quarterback play that they have to fantasize constantly about >their team not having to face him
Based, t.bh

Attached: cant_miss.jpg (1200x679, 64K)

Yeah, he's good and will probably be better than Devin White

He's pretty good, he'll be a staple of the defense for years to come but he's not as good as shazier was and they spent a bit too much to move up to get him in our eyes

>draft a giga nigga without the drama
>have several more picks for based Speedy Gonzalez and great white hope Jace
Patriots gonna three peat at this rate

THANK YOU BASED RIVERS

Attached: Based Rivers.png (730x486, 618K)

It'll be interesting to see if the Patriots can field a credible Super Bowl contender being a running team first and a passing team second. This pass-happy era has made running backs disposable for the most part. I still remember watching games in an era where a team that could not run the football could *never* win the Super Bowl.

But maybe Belichik will be one step ahead of the rest of the league again and actually figure out how to win a lot of games running the ball. The loss of Gronkowski really hurts the Patriots passing game because the other pass catchers are Lilliputians or, in the case of the newly-signed Thomas, over the hill.

Week 2, they'll keep him on the field til week 10 when he can literally not move anymore.

>It'll be interesting to see if the Patriots can field a credible Super Bowl contender being a running team first and a passing team second
Did you not watch them break rushing records and run all over teams all during the playoffs? It's already here and it's already won

Attached: white stiff arm.webm (896x504, 1.34M)

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0013.jpg (279x174, 52K)

>Chiefs "defense"

>doubting BB
Listen here run first teams suffer because they usually have a shitty QB, this is a run first team with the GOAT at QB yeah he’s not Patrick Mahomes slinging anymore but he’s still doing great. They continue work on the defense and run game and you have a team similar to the Broncos when they carried Manning’s corpse to a championship.

when exactly did this don't-draft-for-need meme start? I don't remember it last year. is a conspiracy to make shitty teams remain shitty for years to come?

>conspiracy
No they’re just that retarded

>able to pick up 4 yards on 2nd and 5
wow. so dominant.

It’s how this fat fuck ruined Andrew Luck

Attached: 6BCE284C-DFF4-4D7F-95D9-88FAE9424B3E.jpg (1296x729, 85K)

what are you talking about? Half of the first round were mediocre lineman while good S and CB were not touched

Drafting for need is retarded. Draft for value and maybe hit FA or trades for need. Don't take a shitty player because your roster is weak at a spot a shitty player is just another version of the sunk cost fallacy.

>shitty teams make shitty decision
huh, whoda thunk.

>pick literal who guard
>trade away day 2 of the draft to pick another literal who OL
>nothing done to fix gaping holes in DL

t-thanks

Attached: 1519372328751.jpg (660x716, 53K)

are you talking about best player availible? good teams fill needs in the free agency and late draft, draft valuable players early

>break rushing records
>win 3rd superb owl in 5 years
>wow. so dominant
this but unironically

Attached: white ankle breaker.webm (938x526, 2.65M)

>good CB
not in this draft. two of the best 3 safeties were drafted though

No he just sucked there were quality O Linemen who merited a pick and he whiffed and drafted shitty players instead.

That’s exactly my point though. Grigson literally said “drafting for need is a sign of weakness.” So he drafted bust receivers and pass rushers because drafting to fix his horrific o-line was “weak.”

If the draft would have been pure bpa we would have seen the dl we did saw, 6 safeties and 5 corners

If you have needs, draft to fill them. But the goal should be to fill obvious holes in FA, and then draft he guys you like/value highly regardless of position.

>two of the best 3 safeties were drafted though
You mean one of the best 3

Today we’ll get a d lineman falcon bro

we have no picks today faggot

Attached: 1529585222315.png (480x406, 55K)

Which team had the most embarrassing first round:

Gnast
Puckers
R*****s
Raidurrs

Are people overreacting by saying that N'Keal Harry is a reach with the 32nd pick or a bad WR Prospect? I know he has problems with press coverage, but can't some of his issues with separation be solved through coaching?

Being a saints fan during the draft is so disappointing. Everyone else is having fun every year and we basically had the same team for the last 3 years.

Attached: 1554063705636.jpg (600x404, 75K)

Curse of the lake strikes again

alright boys press S to spit on grave

Attached: NY-Giants-ppcorn-760x500.jpg (760x500, 44K)

Hah we have two 28-3 baby

Attached: DyqSmd0X0AIAIQG.jpg (1200x900, 144K)

gnats by a long shot, kinda saved it with the deondre baker pick but why are redskins even on here?

>embarrassing first round
>r*******s

Attached: CpdHq3BXEAEFJL1.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

S

>pick literal who guard
He's really fucking good

>Curse of the lake
What did he mean by this

Yep. This is the thread. What's good mah niggas

Attached: 1530165753429.jpg (727x393, 65K)

He wasn’t a reach but he has relatively high bust potential. That said, this is the Patriots, so I have no reason to doubt they know what they’re doing.

The Bengals ended up getting the best o-lineman in the draft to help their shit fuck offensive line. But keep thinking you won after spending all of that draft capitol

>nigger QB
>winning

I still can't believe they didn't draft a qb. They don't even have one.

What could they get that won’t be shit

Evansville reporting
‘ate Chicago
‘ate The Reguin
‘ate Kentucky
‘ate every other Midwest state
‘ate the libs
‘ate neocons
‘ate pro apehoop
Love college apehoop
Love pork tenderloin
Love sugar pies
Love the colts
Love fishin’
Love shootin’
Simple as

Separation is one of those things that is pretty hard to learn because part of it relies on natural speed and agility which you can't exactly coach to get faster

I feel like N'Keal's game style of winning catches in traffic via using his body is perfect for what the Pats passing game normally uses tho

Basado

I think we can all agree the booing last night was just embarrassing for all of us as football fans.

That was some poor effort. You could probably find some fans in a bar booing harder than that whole draft audience combined.

It's less of a risk if you're drafting the BPA instead of failing to get the guy you need for one position.

Goodell hate is a bit of a stale meme at this point. The league is in a pretty good spot right now. I just want expansions to San Diego and San Antonio

No draft will ever beat the one in Philly, t.bh

Attached: boodell.jpg (1920x1088, 428K)

Yeah but my point is if you're drafting busts you clearly aren't drafting the best player available. Grigson is just ass.

Rosen to Miami I hear alot of jews live their

Anything is better than Fitztragic. Even the shitter they traded was better.

You got Alvin Kamara and marshon lattimore you whiner saints draft pretty well dude

I guess what I mean, is that a lot of his separation issues seem to lead from him getting jammed by press coverage on the LoS, is that something that can be fixed through coaching?

by that logic he should've went to Giants

I've never seen a reach that hard except maybe in 2016 when Busc traded up for a kicker

Attached: 1556162322922.jpg (500x353, 42K)

And then Miami picks a QB in round 1 next year and Rosen gets shoahed off to another team

It's more of a tradition than a meme at this point.

haha jews right

Gnats or Raiders.

The Midgets trading up for that bum Jones is gonna be the talk of the town for years, but let's not forget that Gruden had three (3) first rounders and blew literally all of them on garbage.

Who do the Rams pick up?

Attached: 90CD1B5F-FDC2-4F0A-B276-DB0FD0452DF4.png (500x500, 53K)

They trade down all of their picks to only have picks in the 7th round,.

>Have no cap space
>Retaining Kwon basically requires a monster contract

Yes, and?

Gnats and Raiders were so bad that people don't even notice how awful greenbay's was

Cordarelle Patterson 2.0

>Dolphins reportedly close to acquiring Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen via trade

(((rosen))) coming home lads

He will unironically win rookie of the year, cap this post

>Gruden is brain dead
>Everyone worth a damn on the Chiefs are psychopaths or banned forever
>Chargers are mediocre with an old ass qb and injury prone team
January Joe vs Brady the GOAT is finally coming back to grace the NFL once again.

Better hope it's in your altitude dome or the broncucks are getting melted

Digits confirm.

This happens in all US sports.Booing the commissioner is a tradition.

oh fuck you with these digits god damn

based, he'll prove the doubters wrong

Attached: wentz.jpg (900x600, 78K)

>people don't even notice how awful greenbay's was
People did notice how they reached for a bust at #12

yikes, dont tell me youd grab any of these slow ass corners

>drafting a nigger QB

He easily makes contested catches, he can run the route tree, and he's the size of a linebacker at 230, so he can block well. Imagine if Gronk was a WR.

So elite that he lets his backup play in place of him in the postseason

chargers are stacked. the problem is phillip rivers in the playoffs turns into brett favre on uppers trying to throw bombs every down

Based patsbro

Attached: check'd.gif (244x240, 387K)

>So elite that he's never played in the post season
kek

Seriously though why do team’s draft nigger quarterbacks? I want a god damn answer for this already.

>phillip rivers in the playoffs turns into brett favre on uppers trying to throw bombs every down
did you watch the Ravens game? And Rivers has good playoff numbers fyi

Daniel. Jones.

cringe

Attached: wentzz.png (471x382, 270K)

>"we don't even NEEEED an offensive line! Hell, we don't even need running backs, look at the negro go! This'll put butts in seats!"

Facts are facts, folesbenis.

cringed and bluepilled

He already has, t.bh. They just won't admit it.

Deshaun Watson, Warren Moon, Russel Wilson

Are you fucking serious? Joe beats Brady's ass every time he plays on their turf.

Joe is basically AFC Eli who dominates Brady whenever he gets the chance.

>seething packers hater
yikes

Pick. Six.

For the clots? No, schemewise there is no need for top CB talent. But ya-sin, williams, murphy, Johnson, Bunting and that kid with the weird name from pedo st. should have gone before half of the o-lineman based on skill

Except for when the patriots completely decimate the Ravens like in 2014.

Too bad Brady is invincible whenever they meet.

In New York
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do

Attached: 889b7e59-10f1-49e2-84c4-cf845ad6f05a.jpg (780x520, 43K)

Brady turns invicible whenever he meets most quarterbacks

The only thing he proved is that he's made of glass

He has the derp face just like papa Eli

I could have sworn New Orleans and Tampa have the same amount of rings

>a project is automatically a bust
such sad life perspectives

not only is nosen only a half jew but the jewish one is his dad not his mom. judaism is matrilineal and he's an edgy atheist anyway. he will be elite in miami

At least I’m not a cardinals fan

>draft a qb
>make him start his rookie year
>draft a meme QB literally a year later
>trade the other qb after one (1) year, his rookie season

Based Arizona trying to become the new browns

Arizona* he's not getting traded and Murray will be as injured as Rosen was last year

is this archies kid from another mother or something?

Attached: D5Db27NUIAAMuzP.jpg (800x1199, 129K)

I mean, they are the worst franchise in NFL history. They've been worse than Cleveland historically for a long time

Fuck bro nice digits

Nick bosa is getting DROY with the cash money digits

Attached: 1538663852782.png (310x379, 183K)

not really they've actually been to a super bowl somewhat recently

he's literally getting traded within the next few hours. cardshits eternally btfo by a manlet creatura meme qb

twitter.com/Chargers/status/1121603920025903104

Name a better organization than the Chargers
>They meme
>Their players are memes
>They play in a meme
>Their fans are memes
>Their city is a meme
Best team

How quickly will the 49ers locker room turn on MAGA bosa?

thought Miami wanted to tank this year for Tua or Trevor Lawrence

...and? Historically, they are the worse franchise in the league. Worst winning percentage.

>implying 2007 or those seasons with Carson Palmer count just because they happened
Tardinals BTFO

>trying to become the new browns
It requires people to like them, like the browns.

No one like the Cardinals

Patriots

based Kittle, Taylor, and Beathard have already laid the conservative framework in the lockeroom.
Soon the red that 49ers wear will have a stronger connotation.

They got based Nosen. They don't have to

Not at all... Lol they're a pro white organization why do you think the order 66'd kaep and reid? Lmao. They have white OTs white TE white coach white GM white QBs

Why do chogers always fall for the meme?

Mike's on now and he's pure gold on Gettlememe and the >Gnats

Attached: Numbah Won.jpg (1280x719, 111K)

literally in the faggiest most liberal zone in the united states bro. i'm looking forward to the meme show

everyone drafts BPA at a position of need. If the BPA falls to you and you can't use him, then you have to pass on him because you have no use for him. If you can't use a guy it's a wasted pick

it's the same thing Boston/New England does. Hardcore libshit, but keep it internally white. Smart desu

Did the Raiders have the most underrated draft of the night?

>top 4-3 DE available 10+ sack starter
>best workhorse RB in the draft
>best safety in the draft

All leaders on winning teams and will be immediate impact starters. If they draft a CB in the 2nd that will be 4 guaranteed starters

Lol great show right now, listening at work

doesn't boston/Massachusetts have a rep as being very white and very racist

>when your team accepts that it will never have a good outside pass rush and now all it will do now attempt to kill center and guards instead through quick 300-pound interior lineman

will be interesting to watch

Attached: thunkit.jpg (275x183, 15K)

they are playing it safe which is good because i thought gruden was gonna make a meme trade

based Lesean McCoy

lolno. They Gruden'd the fuck out of this draft

So does SF how do you think literally all the niggers ended up across the bay bridge in Oakland? SF LARPs liberal but is conservative in its very bones. You have to be a millionaire to live in the city so they put on their little virtue signal song and dance for the darkies and quietly tell them to fuck off to Vallejo

BREAKING: Criminal case against Tyreek Hill, fiancee reopened following audio release.

Attached: 1490194740611.jpg (552x800, 107K)

Same thing with Portland

Dumb Irish trash who are racist but still vote for gibs.

chiefs taking metcalf?

Quinnen Williams
Nick Bosa
Ed Oliver
Josh Allen
Christian Wilkins
Clelin Ferrell
Dexter Lawrence
Montez Sweat
Jeffery Simmons
Brian Burns
Jerry Tillery
Rashan Gary
LJ Collier

When was the last time there were so many DLs in the first round?

Not at all, they played it as safe as they can get taking the best available for they biggest 3 needs

Last time I checked even the dolphin's qb can beats him alot but Rivers still doesn't have permission to do so.

basedboys are seething

Above average talent with a lot of toughness instead of trying to get real difference makers when they were available. He Gruden'd it

I thought that was the Lions.

Imagine doing nothing with two of the best players in history

What did he do now?

Having 3 top tier starters is a huge difference and will be the foundation of the team. You're retarded

Which defense is better? 2017 Jags or 2019 Bills?

Jags DEs>Bills DEs
Jags DTsBills CBs
Jags Ss

not worse than Arizona

>Not at all, they played it as safe as they can get taking the best available for they biggest 3 needs

I'd imagine that what the Raiders thought they did. Problem with that is that nobody agrees with them and thinks they are complete retards. Time will tell but it looks bad for the Raiders right now

I thought that was the Vikings.

>top tier starters
You're seriously over-estimating this runningback class, this safety class and Clelin Ferrel

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1511318219189.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

spoiled a childrens movie on twitter

>If the BPA falls to you and you can't use him
It doesn't always have to be for a specific position but it's mostly the coaches fault for being unable to utilize a player properly.

>Arizona went to a super bowl the same season that the Lions went 0-16
You're retarded

Give it to me straight lads, how fuck are my giants on a scale of 1 to Venezuela?

Wow 1 ring shared between 3 negros and the 1 ring is from a 56%er mutt

Bills Defense is going to be nasty this year. Imagine if they snag Byron Murphy or trade for Clowney or something

Venezuela

Start working on a time machine because the next few years are going to be rough

Jones is better than the Ohio State meme QB

They both are trash though

At least they can win playoff games and go to the Superbowl in recent memory. What the fuck can the Lions do besides get close then choke with a 0-16 record?

If the Bills trade for Clowney, they're going to give up something stupid

When I said two of the best players in history, I meant Sanders and Megatron

Yeah it wouldn't be a good move overall but that defense would be so incredible

Lets go through pick by pick:
>4. Clelin Ferrell
He will be quite good but there’s no reason to draft him this high. Could’ve traded back several spots and still gotten him. B+ player grade, but F for the value at this pick.
>24. Josh Jacobs
He’s an Alabama running back not named Mark Ingram. Incoming bust.
>27. Jonathan Abram
I actually like this pick a lot even if Abram might have fallen to round 2. Doesn’t make up for the other two.

>and go to the Superbowl
>go to the Superbowl
>go to

Attached: 1548055151600.webm (576x720, 861K)

Holy fucking based. Love the Oliver pick. Who we picking up next Bills bros? Some WR?

who cares antonio brown about to blow the lid off spider 2 y banana all up in your grill

God I hate the Patriots so fucking much

Wasn't Gettleman good for the Panthers? What the fuck happened?

Trading their second and next years first and third for Clowney

Obsessed

t. Patriots fan

So, why do we hate Goodell again?

Attached: Wilkins Goodell .webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Beane was the real genius there

He was only good for getting rid of the dead weight and fixing our horrible cap situation

Otherwise he was a total bust.

Gimme DK, don't fall for the reddit 3 cone meme. He is going to be sick with Allen

this

As long as they fire gentleman not so bad off. They will probably have a top 5 pick next year

Anyone who hates Goodell is either mad at how good he hates the patriots, or mad at how bad he treats the patriots because they're a dumb bostonian who doesn't see the clear preferential treatment by the league

I hate the
>good player would have fallen
The Daniel Jones move shows there's no predicting who will rise and who will fall on draft day. Draft on grades not meme projections from draft gurus. Fact is Ferrell is technically sound and has a pedigree. I hate the RB pick tho.
>t.notaraiderfan

>Having 3 top tier starters

If all three of those picks become top tier starters, everyone will be talking about how Mayock/Gruden are geniuses. Hell even if 2 of the 3 become top tier starters that will be impressive

>player has good character because he grew up in the hood getting shot at

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

because of his terrible decisions that have contributed to football becoming more and more shit.

based

Attached: huh.png (406x466, 282K)

Gettleman left the Panthers in just as big of a cap hell as when he got there

how the fuck do you let hogan of all people run straight down the middle like that

Alright boys who would you rather have:
>Sam darnold, obj and Josh Allen
Or
>Daniel Jones, saquon and Dexter Lawrence

the patriots could start my dead grand mother at receiver and she would get open

but the Redskins have a good offensive line and good runningbacks.

That's not what a bust means. The Cardinals ineptitude ruined him.

She can't catch, so it wouldn't matter. Fucking stone hands

yeah but it is chris "constantly the weakest link" hogan.

I did not even notice the panthers signed him.

>Imagine being a fan of the Jew York Gnats
This is a rebuild, i dont expect much in 2019. 8-8 would be ok. 2020 and this team is going to the playoffs when haskins takes his last snap as a starter

hey man, the new england cold seeps into the bones making them brittle. Her skeleton hands cant handle the spin of the ball

They might get Rosen today via trade

>fins trade for rosen.
>go 4-12 and get the first overall pick.
>rosen gets replaced by another half-black quarterback after one season.

who trades for rosen then

Woah.

How drunk is gettleman? We talkin like Jim Morrison levels of whiskey consumption?

>8-8 would be ok
kek. Imagine this delusion

he's likely gone by pick 40. gimme AJ Brown, now that's a WR1

and he still has more rings than Dak and we all know cowgirls always go muh rings more than muh playoff wins, so prove me fucking wrong.

>If you want a picture of the future, imagine getting bounced around the league after your teams drafts a mulatto meme QB. Forever.

>8-8 would be ok.
heh

>Beane was the real genius there
When Gettleman left NYG as a talent scout Jerry Reese became the worst drafter in the league. He hit on OBJ and JPP but basically couldn't find a starter outside of them in ANY round. Look up his draft pedigree, it's historically bad.

Im talking 8-8 as a ceiling

>8-8
>okay

Either win or tank. Being in the middle is pointless

mfw jones makes it to the playoffs before darnold

Attached: 1506886140447.jpg (1031x1836, 1011K)

and still got a ring before Dak and Goof

Gettleman has been worse than Reese so far.

the Dexter Lawrence pick is baffling to me because they explicitly traded Snacks because he was a run stopper, only to replace him with another run stopper

Reminder: all the noise about the Redskins drafting Jones was just smoke and gettleman got played like a fiddle by fucking Bruce Allen of all people

>imagine bragging about a ring you didn't earn

gettleman has already gotten more starter caliber players than reese got in nearly 10 years

>Gettleman has been worse than Reese so far.
False

AJ Brown is a slot guy, we already have 2 of those

Brown can play outside too

Oh I thought you meant Kurt Warner and Fitzgerald.

in the same way that zay jones "can" play outside, it would be better to just get Hakeem Butler

There's more to being a gm than being a talent scout, he's building a roster like it's still 1995

When does Steve Keim get fired?

>I get enjoyment out of the unnecessary suffering and death of other living creatures
Autism

you're right, reese also made olivier "5 sacks a season" Vernon the highest paid defensive player in nfl history

Overdosing on cope

Maybe they'll get Drew Lock instead since he's not going anywhere.

>Gets them first round by and home field advantage, not considered earned
>Imagine the fact he will still have more rings than Dak/Goof for years to come
Fucking cope seethy

>reese also made olivier "5 sacks a season" Vernon the highest paid defensive player in nfl history
ouch. that's a historically bad move

Attached: angle.gif (400x300, 2.53M)

Ravens won the 1st round

Woah so woke u must be like Ghandi or something

Drew lock could likely land there, but have my doubts since Fins are talking about the trade for Rosen.

The first one

>Go from one terrible gm to another
>A-at least he's not as bad as Reese
The Giants are a joke even Francesa is shitting on them now

Attached: IMG_20190426_130315.png (542x305, 42K)

Wilkins was a steal where they got him

Denver expected to draft Jones, that's why they traded down to 20

That's like saying that Garoppolo is elite because he has 2 Super Bowl Rings.

I don't think I'm special, just not autistic.

Francesa has never been right. This guarantees a ring in 3 years.

There were 0 rumors about Denver drafting Jones

>reese was better than gettleman
>no he wasnt
>wow cope harder heres a screenshot of old boomer francesca being retarded again

Attached: 1545265342101.jpg (1370x920, 214K)

Also.

>a nose tackle is situational when you run a 3-4

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Garoppolo will live up to those 2 rings down the line though, Wince probably wont.

Never said Reese was better than gettleman they're both ass

Even the most söy people I know don’t cry about fishing. What a sad existence you must live.

Attached: F3D84E0B-E1DC-4B30-8061-56BB96A1995F.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

More evidence when you plan on drafting a starting QB at 10

thats called having good scouts not leaking. literally the reason the raiders told the scouts to go home

I want to believe he will be a stud as well, but I'm just showing why the argument with calling Wentz ELITE because he has a ring(even though he has never played) is dumb.

Zay Jones can't play anywhere lol
I would talk myself into Butler but he has stone hands, Brown is also a YAC god

Delusional

I've got some bad news for you

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Epic post, great job!

Every single rumor daid outright that the GMs around the league had Jones ranked higher than the Journalists and the fans, and probably had Jones above Haskins. Those were the rumors. Then come draft day 'nobody wanted him but Gettleman'. He would not have been there at 17 and Haskins won't make it out of his rookie contract as a starter.

It literally gets NO WORSE than this.
Are they drafting Drew Lock next round? He thinks Eli has 3 more years in him? Not to mention wasting the critical years for development to maximize winning in the rookie-deal window. The "GB model" saw Aaron Rodgers, 24th overall, making $7.7M total for a 5 year contract.
Daniel Jones is projected to make over $25M for 4 years, w NYG needing to decide (AFTER THE 3rd YEAR) whether to add a 5th year. The 5th yr salary is the avg of top 10 QB $. Not cheap.

Can you losers stop talking about zay jones when you have no idea wtf you are saying

Reminder that they’re called the Sexans, not the toxins

Attached: D4224072-75F3-48AD-B5A8-7C7F07229143.png (500x500, 12K)

Don't even bother arguing with these retards, Jones will shut them up when he plays great and Haskins is out of a job in 2 years

imagine thinking teams wanted some literal who from duke and were not playing the giants like a fiddle. allen drops because of this meme pick hahahaha

>Drafting a receiver for a guy who can't throw
It was over before it even began.

we cant help it. we are disciples of Skeeeup, Stephen A, and Cowherd.

They’re called the 8-8s

Retarded and delusional Giants fan.

Attached: 1442101807051.jpg (600x663, 62K)

>tfw the only football to hold me over for five months is shitty madden games.

make the nfl season 100 games spread throughout the year fuck player safety these nogs are getting paid millions of dollars to play a children's game I want the owl to be played with nothing but sixth-string nobodies.

this. What a wasted pick. If the Ravens are 100% sold on Jackson, they need to draft o-line, defense, and rb's who can catch. tight ends and wide receivers need not apply

>3/5 qbs from last year's draft from the first round end up in the same division
I guess all we need now is to have baker to meme himself onto the pats

You can tell Daniel Jones has autism by his face
but here's another obvious indicator.

Autistic savant" refers to individuals with autism who have extraordinary skills

Wiltshire is an autistic savant: an individual with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) who also has extraordinary talents of mind and coordination

Etc

Attached: D5Fgc2nWkAUzWP0.jpg (828x950, 84K)

Jones won't be starting for 3 years

Any more weird draft picks? Hockenson screams virgin to me

My udeal scenario going into the draft had them taking Allen or a similar player at 6 and then trading up to 8-9 to get jones. Gettleman may have had the same plan but been unable to make the trade. Still got his guy, and I promise Haskins will never be a regret.

Our guy Mike is SEETHING today

Attached: 1524760848563.jpg (1200x629, 118K)

Like an incel virgin or like a Tebow virgin? Those are two drastically different things

Wtf

Attached: 20190426_153850.jpg (718x207, 52K)

Attached: IMG_20190426_133938.jpg (1124x1222, 215K)

Incel tbqh

Fact: autism wins championships
ultra athletic negroids need not apply

>Maybe Daniel Jones sits for 3 yrs
Is he the biggest bust of all time?

he was friends with the mannings and they hooked him up with a first round contract. eli is friends with this dude and 100% he push obj out behind closed doors

>Fletcher Cox
>Timmy Jernigan
>Malik Jackson
>Brandon Graham
>Vinny Curry
>Derek Barnett
>Josh Sweat
>possibly even Chris Long

Attached: 20190426_093506.jpg (333x464, 113K)

Kek. Giants got played like a fiddle.

imagine getting schlonged by dan synder.

Tebow isn't a virgin he's just a closeted fag

They must have gone senile and insane to do some dumbshit like this. What was the point of releasing your receivers if your gonna replace them anyway with more receivers you won't use?

J-jets????

Attached: 5A881738-445F-4A00-B748-A3ECBFB18D5B.png (534x629, 132K)

Giants have drafted the QB who won Senior Bowl game MVP in 3 straight years. Davis Webb in 2017, Kyle Lauletta in 2018, Daniel Jones in 2019.
Here's the last 15 senior bowl MVPs

Attached: IMG_20190426_134430.png (310x405, 22K)

J-E-S-T

JEST
JEST
JEST

>counts ring even though he didn't play in the owl

Attached: zJEiJ4k.gif (500x281, 844K)

He still got a ring

last time I saw this list was when Dee Ford was tearing up the Senior Bowl

I guess it's improved a little compared to then

From this whole list only Matt forte and Brandon Graham, and Dee Ford (one year) performed well. All the QBs except Ham Prescott are confirmed busts and he's a mediocre 2nd rounder. Wow.

best safety availible at best

>counts ring even though he didn't play in the owl

Attached: lmao hd.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)

Imagine having a brain this big. Unstoppable

Stewart Mandel
@slmandel
>Damn, Scott Van Pelt coming out hot on Daniel Jones. Says he watched a lot of Duke football last year. "At no point did I think I was watching the No. 6 pick in the draft."

>tfw Jones develop powers to teleport the ball to his receivers

actually based and subpilled desu

Maybe they couldnt trade up to 4-5. This isn't madden homeboy, GMs aren't keen on dropping from4 to 15, OR from 10 to 20. Especially in a draft with only a handful of truly elite players.

oh, hey Eli

Attached: giraffe-277337-1556242880137.jpg (720x407, 16K)

Maybe the nigga just deaf. He out there on the field tryna get plays piped into his helmet like
>WAT
>WAT
>I CANT HEER U SPEEK UP
Gnats are fucked bros

Attached: pintmenicon.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Maybe the iggles can get some of them to protect Wentz

VUN! VUN SUPERBOWL RING

Attached: 5FD155AD-F126-47CD-BBED-CAC0669637D1.jpg (902x1238, 228K)

Redskins were all in on Haskins from the start

Giants fans go on rant about Gettleman, say they want to slit his throat

>1:52 min long clip
mobile.twitter.com/KFCBarstool/status/1121785844703141890

Attached: D5EsquTWsAAjiQV.jpg (708x792, 176K)

>host of midnite Sportscenter"

I take it all back. Jones will never win a game.

how many bongs till the draft lads

Attached: 1529538800602.png (817x669, 272K)

As a Giants fan: GOOD.

I can't wait to watch him crumble into a pile of spaghetti when he faces an actual pass rush.

When Carson Wentz proposed to his fiancee he had another man get down on one knee and present her the ring

Dwayne Haskins went to high school with Daniel Snyder's son.
Daniel Snyder sat in on just one interview at the combine: Dwayne Haskins.
Daniel Snyder "is taking over the first round" of the draft.
The Redskins had 0 real interest in Jones

Attached: 20190426_160151.jpg (328x394, 64K)

>triple dubs
Checked and lelpilled

About 2 bongs.

The Giants don't have a pass rush though

>Tom Brady
>Josh Rosen
>Sam Darnold
>the white Josh Allen
one of these things are not like the other

Two bongs la'

Attached: 1554234469884.jpg (584x794, 171K)

What time does round 2 start?

in 2 hours

Out of 58 QBs selected in the 1st Round over the previous 20 seasons, Daniel Jones' career 6.2 AY/A is equal or better than just Jake Locker, Patrick Ramsey and Kyle Boller.

Giants don't have a pass rush though and the Redskins actually have a pretty good O-line with a capable run game.

Here's the Gianta fans in MetLife stadium reacting to the selection of Daniel Jones. Its like they are reacting to seeing a disaster unfold before their eyes
mobile.twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1121626648875454464

what if patrick mahomes is actually a serial killer

Wow. Seriously every moment since this pick a new story has broken that he's the biggest bust in quite some time.

>Dak still has no ring and his only playoff win was to a rebuild team that was not even suppose to be in the playoffs, and then lost to a team that didn't even score a TD in the owl
Cope

P A C K E R S
A
C
K
E
R
S

I can't wait until Joe beats Brady again with his newly improved miracle high dragon technique.

Attached: 1462728905014.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

ain't no party like a nashville party

Attached: dabn.jpg (1200x661, 123K)

I lol"d at tgis video clip of these dudes reacting to the Daniel Jones selection

mobile.twitter.com/AdamLefkoe/status/1121653108470210560
>Daniel Jones being drafted at No. 6 to the Giants is already one of my favorite moments. Thank you Dave Gettleman...thank you.

Gonna be a cursed image towards cowgirls fans til Dak gets them one... spoiler]It's actually going to be Josh Rosen who will do that job[/spoiler]

imagine entering the draft with the dream of getting a comfy back up gig playing a sport you love without ever having to do anything, but you get drafted in the top 10 to the biggest and angriest NFL fanbase to be the successor to a two time Superbowl MVP while having your face plastered and laughed at 24/7 all over national media

Imagine trading obj IN HIS PRIME (and taking a 20 million dollar cap hit) for the 17th pick in the draft, and having that NOT be the worst move you make as a GM that off season.

>Cardinals want a 1st round dor Rosen
>Dolphins tell them to fuck off

>Cardinals want a 2nd for Rosen
>Dolphins tell them to fuck off

Holy Fucking Based. Honestly 4th round pick or kick rocks

I'm fully prepared for Fitzmagic to start all 16 games this season and then draft Tua next year

Attached: fins pepe.png (400x500, 218K)

Uh oh that Endgame spoiler tag didn't go so well. Enjoy the spoilers Cowgirls

>Saquon probably a gnat for 3 more years
>Shep probably a gnat for 4 more years
>Gettleman thinking about sitting Jones for 3 years to learn from Eli, being that Jones is essentially just a shittier Eli, which implies that Eli might get signed to a 2-year after this season.
I am a New York Football Giants lad that is probably wearing rose-tinted glasses in denial mode and hey maybe it won't be as bad as all my buds are saying it will be!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 11.12.42 AM.png (562x676, 492K)

Attached: as1.jpg (1200x1195, 230K)

>AFC South executive on the Giants taking Daniel Jones No. 6: “That pick was inexcusable”

>Here's the Gianta fans in MetLife stadium reacting to the selection of Daniel Jones. Its like they are reacting to seeing a disaster unfold before their eyes
>mobile.twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1121626648875454464

That is what happens why you rely on Jewish media. Trump was supposed to be in jail, in ww3 and in a great depression by now too. The average fan couldn't scout a long-snapper, nevermind a QB.

I honestly thought the Giants drafting Barkley in 2018 wasn't a good pick. How do you draft an RB without an offensive line?

Gettleman ruined that mans life.
Tards lmao

Shine my shoes

I thought the Barkley pick was worse than the Jones pick but you can't evaluate either until the end of the 2021 season.

Shine my cock f*ggot.

*trades back again to stockpile future second rounders after making this comment*

Attached: E0442996-C86C-419E-A2B7-F0789EC40326.jpg (2971x1680, 399K)

At least he got payed to be ass

>*
Faggot

>Saying homophobic slurs on 4channel

Not basef

Attached: yikes.jpg (589x610, 59K)

>How do you draft an RB without an offensive line?
Well, that's the whole "Don't draft out of need, draft for best value." thing that every GM claims they abide by as they hop on the quarterback carousel for a decade. Even if Saquon was going to average 2y/c mostly due to the line, there were multiple teams out there with good lines saying "Holy shit, if we had that guy, we would be averaging 5.5y/c and be winning ball games left and right. Maybe we can throw a couple first round picks and a no-name slot corner at them for it.

Basically, they drafted him because either he would be a stud, or he would have high market value even if he couldn't succeed with the gnats

>pic unrelated but somebody please sign him I really liked him

Attached: orleansarkwa.jpg (768x431, 50K)

Daily reminder that Daniel Jones has never played a snap in the NFL and Amateur Volunteer NFL Talent Evaluators have declared him a bust.

Daily reminder that Daniel Jones is a bust

For sure Ballard

Almost every elite athlete is solidly on the spectrum

Absolutely fucking based

Attached: elite_line.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

If he was good in college and busted at the NFL level whatever but he wasn't even great in college

>biggest
You mistake us for the Packers
>angriest
You mistake us for the Philadelphia State Football Eagles

uhm sweetie, >we literally got an OT in the first round.

>Hard getting Eagles' fans to agree on anything but it would appear Daniel Jones is The Great Unifier.

Attached: D5Gwn6vXsAAQZN1.jpg (720x607, 36K)

biased poll, of course the black guy with an attitude problem is the more dangerous person

They already have the best O-line in the league, buddy

Attached: allsmiles.jpg (804x449, 33K)

I laughed so hard I'm crying lol

Can the niners make a run at best D-Line this year and unseat the iggles? I think it will be neck and neck

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Not only that but you guys spooked the Texicans into reaching for a 4th-round prospect by stealing their guy.

Thanks eagles

Attached: 81B48A72-7DA7-439C-9C7B-ECF366EE1D9E.png (665x632, 517K)

based

Fans in the audience, what do you think the major problem is with the New York Football Giants of New York State who play in New Jersey, vote now at home on your phones!

strawpoll.com/ps3s6531

Attached: punishedelibeard.png (625x352, 412K)

>Toxins panic and draft a depth guy day 1
>to save face with their fanbase he starts on the O-line
>Justin Houston or DLeo hit DeMeme so hard he dies on the field

Attached: 7B93BA14-C738-4514-90BE-7A663C0B957A.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

dee ford is going to flop and that will keep them from being the best, but they will still be top 5

Attached: 1556282488299.jpg (699x637, 43K)

>counting bench warming ring
>letting BEWD go

Attached: ABN54UWWINFCNAEZNHE4P5DFOY.jpg (1400x932, 99K)

This might be my favorite reaction to Daniel Jones getting selected

mobile.twitter.com/espn/status/1121588936298647552
>Daniel Jones comes off the board to the Giants and
@minakimes
and
@MGolicJR57
couldn't keep it together

The pats saw defenses getting smaller to counter spread offenses so they went big and just overpowered them.

>If he busted at the NFL level

I'm going to have to stop you right there.

If he busts at the NFL level I will admit I am wrong but we all know anything less than a 17 year starting career and multiple rings will be considered a bust by most people he. If he makes it to a second contract as QB he will be a success at #6. The reason that brees and brady and peyton are 17 year starts is because they only come around every 5 years.

TYBR

Attached: E742D1F8-50F1-4E3A-BC33-B54C11931BE4.jpg (779x968, 79K)

>biased poll, of course the black guy with an attitude problem is the more dangerous person

Attached: 1552710369335.jpg (950x720, 36K)

who's got a gif of that raiders fan putting his hood up after their 1st pic

>If he makes it to a second contract as QB he will be a success at #6.
Jew York Shitty coping levels off the charts right now.

Attached: D31E20E9-3DED-4865-A969-49D761C79524.jpg (483x504, 47K)

I always heard Rivers was shit even though he consistently gets 4,000 yard seasons and consistently makes the NFL top 100. Can someone give me the official redpill on his deal and how I should think about him? Someone told me that he is essentially discount Drew Brees in skill and accomplishments, is that fair to say?

He has led the NFL in interceptions three times and usually doesn't do so well in the postseason.

You fell for his bait post

>Steve Smith ripping Jew Boy a new asshole on NFLN

Holy shit, is Smitty /our guy/?

Aaron Rodgers sat for 3 years is he a bust?

Thats the standard for any player, when you factor in positional value and the fact he was at 6, and not 1, it's undeniable.

He's good-great but also an enormous choke artist

hall of famer that will never get a ring.

Since Brees is Discount Manning without the pre-snap intelligence, then yea it's fair to say Rivers is another level below Brees. He's a statpadder who is 1-5 past the wildcard round.

seething loins nigger

his team chokes. Not him. His playoff numbers are quite good

Lol, cope harder. The top ten is for prospects you expect to be frequent or perennial Pro Bowlers regardless of position. Jones would have been there at 17

I’m still wondering why the Saints are so cursed when it comes to the playoffs. I’m all for my giggles but Bree’s should have more rings.

See

>finally get to pick today
fingers crossed for Greedy or Risner

Attached: 34634534.jpg (923x614, 99K)

his post season track record is god awful

>setting herself up for disappointment
Just like the lelkers

he'll still be there for the QB after brady

>I’m all for my giggles
Was Sean so disappointed in the pats lost to the iggles that she decided to bandwagon them?

You mean the dude who got to sit behind Farrve? The guy who had a better college career than everyone in this draft, let alone Jones? Fuck, Brady was a total Who and he still when you look back, had a better college record than Jones.

CPS took him away a like last week

I just decided to look at the playoff stats for Eli and Rivers. It's like Rivers and Eli steal each other's regular season essence when entering the playoffs. They just do a switch after Week 16

Hockenson was a great pick

Glad lions didn't draft a guy with character issues, in this day and age that will just end up fucking them over

Will Big Ben, Rivers and Eli make the Hall and should they
>Big Ben
Should and will
>Rivers
Should and will
>Eli
Shouldn’t and 50/50 chances

Eli shouldnt, but will. 1st ballot

>denver moved up to take a TE to spite the pats

McDaniels will write up schemes to hide his issues in press coverage

Chance that Eli may not make the Hall of Fame, but that won't stop him from being my favorite player, and that's something that Canton can't take away from me!

I think only Roethlisberger should but all of them will.

Draft start at 7pm eastern?

Attached: 1_400.gif (244x564, 2.96M)

Tfw the Ravens are killing it in the draft again

Attached: Typical Space Wolf Player.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Thoughts on Mack Wilson?

Idk man i don't see how Ford will flop with THAT much talent around him DEFO/Armstead/Bosa/Thomas should give him clean one on one looks almost every play. If you double him are you going to single up on 13 sacks from the interior Buckner? Are you gonna let Bosa and Thomas run athletic twists and stunts one on one on the other side? How are you going to block Armstead and Buckner on bull rushes and peel a guard off to help either tackle? Is your center a GOD who can snap, move, and absorb the bull rush of Arik "redwood" Armstead? I agree that Ford has flaws to his game but the total situation is quite mind numbing.

>tfw having to watch the Cloppers in the playoffs pushing GS to their limits
At least Angels still have Trout and Othani....

Attached: 1543355752724.jpg (374x395, 27K)

seemed like a big reach for a team that needs defensive playmakers, and TEs can be found all over the draft

Did somebody say DL?

Attached: F12951B2-6FED-42EB-AE58-0EFA5D9DB313.jpg (630x354, 18K)

if you look at his history, he is not a young player and injuries have greatly dampened his performance.he had a good year, but sacks are a very volatile stat and dont predict long term success. seems like he will regress back to his mean

I'm not a Steelers fan, but I understand why you thought so. I'm actually a Packers fan. Rivers is an above average QB who chokes in the postseason and Manning just isn't elite.

IMO the most interesting guy will be Stafford, he will probably have multiple career records when he retires due to an early start and being in a pass happy offense and era his whole career.

Weird defensive class tho corners were not particularly great and it seems everyone rates all dbs as midlevel this year.

>player beats women but he a good boy now coach say so

How old is he? And how far career wise from manning/brady

He was the 2nd best player after Q.Williams. Even after adding in the TE psitional de-value he would have gone to the bills anyway so it's fine honestly

Attached: 1542083525913.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>As an edge rusher, Ford finishes with 77 total pressures, including 13 sacks, 17 quarterback hits and 45 quarterback hurries. The 77 total pressures are the most in the NFL among all edge rushers.

Sorry. I didnt mean to reply to you there, I was just making a general statement

31 and already has almost 40k passing yards and 237 tds.

THE NEW GIANTS QB LOOKS LIKE FUCKING ELI MANNING

Nice job explaining how you'll stop the whole platoon

Which QB do the Pats take tonight?

None.

based Eagles-Colts broship

Why would they draft a QB to sit behind Brady for 5 years?

Damn he could do like you say. Hopefully the loins keep giving him ppl to throw to

what were the rumors about this guy ?

Redskins

Grier

this is a post from /r/NFL, those facts were absolutely made up
yeah yeah i know gb2reddit

The Giants and Raiders fucked up much worse than the Packers did.

Why aren't the Cardinals a choice?

They're taking Easton Stick tomorrow.

does the draft start in one bong or two bongs

Jawaan Taylor is the best OT in this draft and he's still available

>Jawaan Taylor is the best OT in this draft
your opinion is meaningless

Attached: come-on-now.png (500x522, 133K)

Raiders by far. Gruden was acting all smug and even sent all of his scouts home to stop his picks from leaking, and they all turned out to be lackluster. Raiderfags were acting like this was going to turn around the franchise, definitely the biggest disappointment in the draft.

1 bong and 20 bings

>friend is giants fan

tempted to text him but it'll be better when he finds out himself

Attached: 41.jpg (449x1197, 216K)

So they can develop him and then trade him in a few years for some quality draft picks. See: Garoppolo, Jimmy.

If he's a fan how does he not already know?

>Pats taking a black QB

user you should know better than this

t. Arizona fan

pick up rosen for a 7th rounder

what is jacoby brisset

he said he wasnt paying attention to the drafts since he thought he knew what they were gonna do. i'm sure he'll check later tonight or tomorrow

twitter.com/Ourand_SBJ/status/1121886467171737602
>TV Sports Last Night
>1. NFL Draft First Round: 11.101 million viewers.
>2. NBA Playoffs (Spurs-Nuggets): 1.804 million viewers.
>3. NHL Playoffs (Bruins-Blue Jackets): 1.574 million viewers.
>4. NHL Playoffs (Blues-Stars): 1.014 million viewers.

state of other sports

an Indianapolis Colt

At this point the Pats are looking for Brady's heir, not trade fodder

S

They drafted a D-line that will give them years and years of high level, borderline elite play with out breaking the bank.

They drafted the best, most versatile running back with minimum wear and tear and a power running style so they can control the ball.

They then went and drafted the most physical safety in the draft who is going to crush the McVay style cross over routes spreading across the NFL.

This is a high intellect draft from Gruden.

every qb in this draft will be a bust
why are the giants getting shit for picking one?

why didn't Arizona take Bosa bros? whats wrong with the cardinals FO? dont they know they have a QB?

The Pats are not drafting a QB ffs

obviously the nfl is still the most viewed sport in america, but

>draft on abc this year
>literal whos on the six teams posted

I'm happy they did that, because Bosa is going to an up-and-coming team instead of a career dead-end. He was my favorite player in college during his time there.

They think he's the next Baker Mayfield.

Because they picked the literal worst who at the position. With the 6th pick with guys like Josh Allen still on the board.

I-is it finally /ouryear/ lads??

Attached: download (15).jpg (300x168, 15K)

get in the sticky

Not yet. Soon. We have to earn our dues this year. Next year the division for the foreseeable future belongs to us.

No

I love Bosa, and I wish him well in the NFL.
O-H

thanks m8.

NEW
GENERAL
NEW
COMFY GENERAL in a few

M-C-A

i really, really like this pick

Attached: hi-res-dee7f18b2b6dc88eb40f03bf690f5d5a_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 57K)

>tfw Tua gets drafted by the Cards next year

Attached: Canbrandt.png (374x252, 175K)

I think beating Brady twice validates you for HoF.