Most valuable Sports Events in 2017

I didn't know so many people cared about WWE, its honestly an embarrassment for humanity

Attached: Most valuable.png (1048x678, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/pictures/mlm45gelhg/7-college-basketball-fi/#662b024c486d
forbes.com/pictures/59e62ee431358e542c03d5be/7-uefa-champions-league/#3f91252b1376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ah yes, how to forget the FIFA World Cup 2017

It was calculated in 2017, the events didn't necessarily happen in 2017. Also its why FIFA World Cup is so low, it only happens every 4 years

>no NBA

based

They pulled the numbers out of their ass. It was not calculated, at any point.

What are those numbers anyway? Seem pretty small.

poor divegrass fan detected

Nah he's right. This doesn't make sense. The Winter Olympics are a more valuable brand than the Champion's League? Wrestlemania? The NCAA (which I genuinely don't even know what that is)?
Obviously bullshit list is obviously bullshit.
Also, what do the numbers mean? 663 what? it doesn't even say.

Retarded OP made his own chart

Not OP and couldn't find 2017 but the 2016 isn't far off: forbes.com/pictures/mlm45gelhg/7-college-basketball-fi/#662b024c486d
Warning slideshow
Also the numbers on the chart are US Dollars

brand value. Kind of unbelievable considering the world cup generates 12 times the revenue of the super bowl.
I know the idea of 'brand value is different. but it still seems bizarre. If the world cup brings in 6+billion in revenue, then it is ridiculous to think that an identical competition with a name like 'world football championships' wouldn't damage revenue at all. If it changed the revnue by a fraction then it's brand value is surely way higher than 285 million.

Why do Americans care so much about sponsorship deals and how much money their sport makes? It really shows how fucked the culture is over there, everything is viewed from the point of view of making money, even consumers who don't see the money

National Collegiate Athletic Association
The mens final four is the College Basketball championship. I don't know why the final four would be split from the rest of the tournament though

663 US dollars?

No I didn't. forbes.com/pictures/59e62ee431358e542c03d5be/7-uefa-champions-league/#3f91252b1376
US Dollars in Millions

Burgers have a cuck culture where they still believe their women get wet for them if they impress them with earning shit tons of cash to flaunt on silly toys etc. The entire nation lives in ignorant bliss while broke af Chad rough fucks the bitches behind their back. The idea of using money to fulfill your sexual strategy is almost as retarded as a woman trying to push her career forward to impress men.

This must be limited to the US market then, which is why it is so US-Centric. The idea that the NCAA or Winter Olympics are richer brands than the Uefa Champions league is simply absurd and unbelievable.

We're talking about the most popular sport's most popular competition, involving potentially 55 different leagues. The final is shown in over 200 countries and gets 300-400 million viewers just on television, so not counting people streaming the game. This happens every single year, with sponsors including some of the biggest and most recognizable global brands.
Yet we're supposed to believe that the WINTER OLYMPICS is a bigger and more successful brand.
Only a retard would believe this.

No its not. In the US Market the FIFA World Cup would fall below NCAA Final Four and College Football Playoff.
And theres no way the Champions league would make the top ten in a US Market

Well then it's bullshit. Sorry friendo.

>Using our proprietary data base and methodology, the Fab 40 values the top 10 names in sports in four distinct categories: athletes, businesses, events and teams.

Yep, as I suspected. US-Centric bullshit. They basically made a value choice based on their opinons. Total hogwash.

My brother and his wife unironically pay for a WWE subscription

Millennials are worse than boomers

Attached: 1435812582919.jpg (1600x1200, 367K)