Paris St-Germain forward Neymar has been banned by Uefa for three European games for insulting match officials on...

>Paris St-Germain forward Neymar has been banned by Uefa for three European games for insulting match officials on Instagram after the Champions League last-16 defeat by Manchester United.

>The Brazilian called referee Damir Skomina's late penalty decision made using the video assistant referee system, a "disgrace" on social media.

>Neymar, who was injured, watched United overturn a 2-0 first-leg deficit.

>He will now miss half of next season's Champions League group stage.

Love it.

Attached: Neymar-Brazil-sad.jpg (620x387, 63K)

I hate this cunt so much

Me too. He is such a whiny, overrated, diving little cunt. I hope somebody snaps both his legs in half in a horrific and mistimed challenge. Little twat deserves it.

he should quit football not a pro footballer anymore

I now remember neymar

Press d to dabs

it's not fair

This guy gets payed tens of millions to not play.

I wonder how self-aware he is of how universally loathed he is. I know he is a mulitmillionaire global superstar, but every time something bad happens to him my schadenfreude meter almost explodes.

>Mfw he signs for United in summer

>each year, misses the three last games because of injury
>next yearn, also misses the three first games

I assume he'll play two games next year. Brace yourselves, FC Basel and Schalke.

Neymar Jr - Welcome to Beşiktaş - 2019 - HD

>three extra weeks of fucking his sister instead of going to games
He is playing 4D chess here lads.

Just in time for his sisters bday

>world class athlete
>decides playing video games and fucking your sister is better than wasting your youth trying to please soulless corporations that are modern soccer teams and their retarded bandwagoner fans
literally /our guy/

Attached: 1445680510555.jpg (420x349, 50K)

He's right though. PSG got robbed by ref ball again

>say mean word on social media
>get 3-match ban
This is so fucking bullshit desu. Most red-worthy fouls don't get that kind of ban.

He probably spoke out against the jews

its an example so no player/manager even dares to say something against holy UEFA

>it's an example
Yes yes, every reason is good to enforce some penalty on PSG

>flops to the ground with a broken vertebrae
>play continues

Attached: neymar-broken-vertebra.jpg (500x251, 15K)

>payed
Paid. Americans are retarded and say 'payed'. Payed is an old term to apply sealant to a ship. Paid.

We say paid though?

Absolute state of CuckSG

we say paid, dude.

Good, at least he won't injure himself

Based zuniga