Avant Garde managing

Who's ready for Rodgers to redeem himself as the greatest manager to ever live, when it turns out hes planned this entire timeline since Being Liverpool?

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-163756_Gallery.jpg (1076x935, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CeOd-PqoVs8?t=53
twitter.com/agentbobby_/status/1121157903090630656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liverpool fans still mad sterling left them to win trophies

He has won 5 since he left

Are all Liverpool fans this mentally ill?

based brenny

I don't know why people keep on making out like it's City who are under pressure. Really, it's Liverpool, who are more likely to drop points to Wolves than City are to fucking Leicester or Burnley.

Why would he have 3 envelopes contain a single sheet a paper with the words Raheem Sterling written on them?

yikes

is this a reference to something?

hey there tranny, wanna hold it?

Attached: file.png (640x360, 478K)

Yeah in the ill fated Being Liverpool document, Rodgers did a dumb psychological motivator, he said to his team that he has written 3 names on 3 pieces of paper and sealed them in 3 envelopes, and those names are the 3 people who would let them down that season

Was Gerrard one of them?

Absolutely based

Top lad for answering. Guessing they were blank

I'm excited for the redemption arc. Burnley could turn out to be an interesting filler.

How is that in any way motivating? Or does he really think he is as fantastic as jesus fucking christ?

Ooof

youtu.be/CeOd-PqoVs8?t=53

Found it

Attached: 1545500991929.jpg (600x632, 42K)

Aparently Sir Alex did the same thing about 30 years ago.

STERLING FEARS THE RODGE

twitter.com/agentbobby_/status/1121157903090630656

liverpool game tonight will be an upset.

Sir Alex was as fantastic as Jesus Christ though. 30 years ago he had already broken up the auld firm and was turning United into a league and european powerhouse. What the fuck has Rogers ever done?

This video is a masterclass.

kek

>there are people who rate the US Office

you should be able to find the contrasting merits of both.

Won the treble*, what have you done?

*Scottish

Pro liverpool media trying to help the mental midgets

>I wrote these names down, they're people who 'fight everything'
I thought managers wanted FIGHTERS?

>Brenny won the Scottish treble while managing Liverpool

Way to keep up lad. Perhaps the seat looks like a good place to sit?

>What the fuck has Rogers ever done?
You didn't say where you melt. Fuck off.

it's like you have to be a cultist to be in charge of that team

>doesn't read the conversation so doesn't understand the context of a person's point
>still saunters in like billy big bollocks and is subsequently surprised to have made fucking clown out of himself

the seat, mate.

>reply to post that said: Aparently Sir Alex did the same thing about 30 years ago.
>the context of the post is about SAF
>your reply:
Sir Alex was as fantastic as Jesus Christ though. 30 years ago he had already broken up the auld firm and was turning United into a league and european powerhouse. What the fuck has Rogers ever done?
>context of this post is that SAF is a good manager because he did well (you even mentioned the auld firm which is FUCKING SCOTTISH YOU FUCKING CUNT) and made them a european powerhouse
>end it with stating what has Rogers ever done
>I state he won the Scottish treble, which is related to your post talking about SAF in his Scottish managerial days and in general
>you defend your utter fail by moving goal posts
Literally giggling here mate, any more hilarious posts like you and I might rupture a lung.

Attached: 0e8.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

nah that's completely on you mate, it's in no way clear you were only talking about Rodgers' time at Liverpool

89 - 88 is the most dangerous lead

holy shit dat sperg out

Yes

Really? Because Leicester have already spanked City once this season while Liverpool mogged Wolves at Molineux

tbf city did lose to lester at lester this season and go to pens in t cup

>he won the Scottish treble

Attached: 1542679084507.jpg (551x689, 204K)

implying brenny wont lose to make sure no liverpool manager surpasses him

He will win then claim the title the way Houllier claims Benitez's CL win