Mls is a cücked league

>mls is a cücked league

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26 Tommy on Twitter.png (634x328, 40K)

why the ">" if that pic proves your statement right?

They know the rules. Obey the Capo or face the consequences.

Based

This is an exercise of trying to stay neutral so the you don't get right wing nutters opening fire in the stands.

The > isn't always sign to mock a quote
It's just supposed to be used for quoting, that's why for a while, /jp/ had the autistic meme of

>who are you quoting?
whenever someone seemed to be from outside of that board

Attached: 1493422883687.jpg (994x559, 105K)

good
antifas are cringe

this is what they get for not buying the capo beer

antifa getting btfo feels as good as nazis getting btfo

>@NYCFirm

Attached: 9518DB0E-F2CB-4625-80D4-6ED81E5369A6.jpg (700x933, 257K)

This.

>go to a sporting event just to screech that your president is a “””Nazi””” because the TV told you so

Do Americans really do this?

>right wing shooters

The purple haired transgender FREAKS would get bashed with fists.

Its not only to quote and mock.
Its used to signal when someone is implying something without substancial eviden to back it up.

Based and redpilled. FUCK Antifa and FUCK trannies

Based neo-nazi mls club.

he even types like a faggy brit
>just been approached
who says this? mls fans are so god damn gay

Then how come I always see those alt-right fags complain about getting whooped by Antifa and trannies?

Everything America touches eventually becomes cúcked and faggot ridden. They are the ultimate sóy nation full of mouthy do nothing tryhards.

Cromwell didn't go far enough

Attached: image.png (566x360, 358K)

LMAO retarded burger thinks Cromwell would have tolerated the colonies going independent. Also thinks his cúck euromutt president cares about anything other than servicing Jewish cock.

>jews control everything that moves
>wah why won't one man go on an autistic rampage against them even though 80-90% of the population would be abhorred by doing so
>he must be a kike too!

you sound no different than a crackhead nigger blaming why he sucks dicks in alleyways at 3am for crack on the fbi

Its an exercise in removing insufferable annoying plebs from shitting up a sports event.

I don't expect him to nuke them, but I expect a little more than him being the goodest shabbos goy President in history.