Admit it: The reason most people hate Pogba is because he's black

Admit it: The reason most people hate Pogba is because he's black.
If he'd be a white guy named Jack Smith everybody would rate him.

Attached: skysports-paul-pogba-manchester-united_4533670.jpg (768x432, 30K)

I'm black and I hate him because he's overrated shit, not because he's black.

Nope.If he was white more people would hate him.
Right now if you're black,you're cool and that's the only thing saving him.

I dont hate him cause he's black, but because he's a nigger. I hate Griezman too for the same reason.

>Jack Smith
yeah, because people LOVE anglos

>rating players less because they're black

literally degenerate tier

this. i dont give a fuck what colour his skin is. i just dont like dabbing retards who sulk, dont defend, dye their hair, and post on twitter all day and are pushed by marketers.

I don't care about the color of his skin. But the nigger culture is annoying the fuck out of me.

name one (1) white midfielder that is as shit as Pogba and highly rated by people or the media

hazard

I don't hate him because he's black, I hate him because he isn't white.

It's a combination of both desu

First and foremost he's overrated, overpaid and constantly blames others for his own failures.
His stereotypical blackness (reminder he impregnated an ugly Bolivian borderline prostitute) is the icing on the shit cake.

And to make everything even worse, he's also Muslim.

I hate him because is an egotistical narcisist, and can rarely back it up

milner

Bernardo Silva
KdB
Eriksen
Modric
Kroos

kill yourself

Pogba 13g 9a
B Silva 7g 7a
Eriksen 7g 12a

34 matches, 16 goals (4 penalties) + 13 assists
pogba: 32 matches, 13 goals (7 penalties) + 9 assists
pogba is a hot pile of shit compared to hazard

Penalties don't count

h
a
z
a
r
d

where does that number of games come from?

If he was white he would still play for Le havre

yes

I am black as you can see by my flag and i say, Pogba is a talented player, but not world class. He's also lazy and mentaly weak

It's common to hate people who are more beautiful, smarter, more talented than yourself.

Why do I like Balotelli but not Pogba

Balotelli never went out of his way to get his manager fired

ballotelli is fun and you can tell he doesn't take himself seriously. pogba is up his own ass despite being mentally weak and a baby

More like because he isn't english
Trashford and Lingaard are equally shit yet the pundits only shit on Pogdab

Mario is a cheeky little fellow who is aware of his own foolishness

How is he mentally weak? Won the WC

Based

It's unfair to compare future prospects like Rashford and Lingard to a seasoned pro like Pogba

Kroos.

Can't say I've followed football much this season, but based on his performances in the seasons I did; he was pretty egotistical and yet couldn't back it up. Ronaldo is the most egotistical person on the planet but he can back it up with performances (despite them being mediocre in a stacked team). Pogba just seems to think he's on that level when he isn't. Also I'm an old fashioned guy who doesn't like football being dicks outside of football and causing a fuss for no reason. Enjoy your wealth, sure, but make sure you actually care about your performances.

Trashford didn't cost £100m and is still young enough to get better. I doubt Pogba will. Dunno about Lingaard.

Lingard is older than Pogdab.

Rashford already has 31 caps with England NT
I think Lingaard is the one who needs more time, he is good prospect, he has been for 10 years now and will probably retire as a good propect for being a pundit

Lingaard is a 27 year old prospect. Give him time.

He should have cost 0 desu

if he was a white guy he'd be a work horse everyone admires. instead he is lazy because it's in his genes

lol
please go outside once in a while mate

>a work horse everyone admires.
>

He has 30 actually... but yeah he's shit. 2 goals in that time. Dunno what >SOUFGAYTE sees in him t b h. Even Lelbeck has better goal ratio than him and Sterlel (tho Sterlel is decent enough now).

sterlel was continuously capped for 2 years despite not scoring once in that time

He's just a dabbing French Carlton Palmer desu

Because Balo isn't smug.

I have literally never met a single person who rates Lingard. I only see a few pundits who do.

He's actually like the cool kid in school. I always imagine him walking around Carrington with lapdogs lingard and rashford either side and lukekwho walking behind. Rashford and lingz laugh at everything he says and does and Lukeku is the muscle in case things co wrong (pog can't fight he just acts hard)

Lingard's success baffles me. To me he still looks like the same player he was at Derby where he couldn't get in ahead of Simon Dawkins.

Watched the manure/shitty game.
Only thing he has going for him is that he is a lanklet.
>Dribling?
Nah m8, i'll just push the manlet away with my slenderman arms
>Defending?
Nah m8 i'll just trip the manlet with my slenderman legs, from 10 meters away

If you are black you play for England. It's simple

>if he would be
rangeban ösis

Attached: Gimi.jpg (416x422, 25K)

nig here, pobitch is tasteless diva, he may be a good guy deep down but hes utter shit as a leader, i would never use him as captain, id use a mute disabled before him

Rooney

He scores blooters at Wembly and runs a lot. Running a lot makes you valuable in a team full of lazy entitled niggers like Poopba and Martial

The media hated Rooney but fans loved him

This is a good one 2bh. Kroos is fucking dire

i actually love europeans purely because they are diseased and cucked by degenerate parts of black culture in america, the white people are slaves to degeneracy, again i said parts of part of black culture, just like there is certainly parts of white culture that is equally degenerate

the guardian put henderson in their team of the year

balotelli is a headcase reasonably from his upbringing and rampant racism hes experienced plus he has a strong sense of dignity and honour, pogba is a jingle nigger dancing clown for the cameras and perhaps a handful of brain cells, just extremely talented out of passion, no drive or perseverance, no where even close to leader quality

with an army of equally rated players, they were the most stacked team in the cup, pogbitch is not a leader hes a splinter

He's truly the black Kroos.

Attached: rmtt.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>lazy genes
>kante
eat your own ass bud lol

*arent

HE'S SO SHIT LMAO

overrated
not a bad player
but overrated

Ramsey

yes, people have an issue with Pogba's melanin count, while being completely oblivious to the 100s and 100s of other black players who play football..

it's nothing to do with his shit inconsistency and overrated hype-machine; it's because he's black. that must be it.

he's surrounded by literal Manure, how can he perform
put him in a solid team and watch him play like at the World Cup

Literally the opposite of reality; the only reason people defend him is because he's black.

>"Black people don't commit more crime than white people! I know a black guy and he's cool!"
Mong.

If Alexis was black he would be a starter and Cuckjaer would make any excuse to defend him

Prove me wrong

More than Kr*Uts you subhuman

Stop being black, please.

Pogba is a twat, Balotelli is a lad

Based

please have sex with my wife

Look Chilel, Alexis is a very aesthetic footballer, used to be a monster, absolute beast.
But now he's wank, shit, a fucking disaster every time he enters, unfortunately.
He should go back to Chile and try to win a Libertadores with Colo Colo, he'd be a god in South America.

mark noble

modric

why do people think Lingard is some young player? The guy is already 26 and he's pretty shite

Also, why do people spell it Lingaard with two "a"s? He's english, not dutch or something like that

I’ve never seen anyone spell it lingaard

Football is fun to watch, you should try

No, I hate him cos hes even worse, and may Allah(pbuh)forgive me for uttering these words, a fr*nchman

he’s lazy as shit and expects everything in the club to revolve around him. If Man U was smart they would sell him this summer. He’s such a cancer to his team.

Pic related is a Black Muslim French midfielder and he's the most likeable footballer in the world. Meanwhile Rabiot is a White Christian French midfielder and he's literally the opposite of Kante. Race/religion doesn't matter, if you're a cunt, you're a cunt. Fuck Sterling for making up these issues

Attached: images (8).jpg (700x393, 42K)

I thought Rabiot was jewish

>Griezmann managed to destroy his public reputation in less than a few years

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-220456_YouTube.jpg (771x791, 143K)

You'd be surprised by how few non-arsenal fans rate him. No one acts like he's as "talented" as Pogba.

If Pogba was named Mohammed Jafar-Bin Laden everyone would rate him

>Jack smith
>100 million for a pale younousse sankhare

Attached: 1556082552723.jpg (1024x578, 68K)

coutinho

It's not that Pogba's black, it's that he brings nigger culture everywhere he goes. People still love Kante who hasn't had his best season because he's humble, works hard, and doesn't pull any shit behind the scenes. I would still dislike Pogba if he was white and I'm a Manchester United fan.

Put black people in white countries and they turn into degenerates. Traveled through 12 African countries and the people there are like the antithesis of the black people in Western countries. Draw your own conclusions.

Attached: 00 istanbul to cape town.jpg (1160x1244, 1014K)

The reason he's overrated is because he is black.

>whites dont other whites

stupid

Hazard and 10 amateurs would beat australia kek
Hes so fucking shit the entire brazilian team could not take the ball away from him a single time DOUBLEKEK
Or just watch chelsea downfall next year

Hazard isn't overrated dumb cunt. He literally got snubbed in the TOTY

>implying there's anything wrong with hating negroes

>that flag
>that opinion

lmao

>goes outside
>every branded celebrity on every billboard is black or mixed race
>newspaper headlines demonising anyone who dares say anything deemed racist
>danny rose now deserves to be listened to for some reason
k m8

see
>no spells it Lingaard

people hate him because he is the total opposite of kanté

Fucking hell, man when was this? Traveling to fucking mosul kek

Im a utd fan and I hate him because hes lazy and to big for his boots.

>nobody likes niggers
did you just figure this out?

They were both free and no one's ranking them as one of the best in the world

I don't hate him for being black, plenty black lads are decent people. I hate him for being Fr*nch, zero French lads are decent people.

francophobic

Do they hate him because he's black OR is he black because they hate him

Checkmate europoor

I knew a white guy called Jack Smith, was excellent at football and guitar. He died of a heroin overdose

white privilege indeed

I thought you loved Franco?

I always wondered this because of his curly hair (when it’s grown) and his Semite face(also because Paris is Jew central) but I’ve never seen anyone else discuss it. Good to know I’m not the only one who has thought this.

black people are dumber than white people

that has nothing to do with the fact that pogba sucks though