O my gf said that if low blows were allowed and men couldnt use cups that women would dominate mma

I couldnt really deny that this would change things or that it would def give women an advantage, but I still didnt agree that women would be able to beat up guys. I mean ya if I get hit there it incapacitates me but men are naturally dominant to women, so its obviously bullshit. What do you guys think.

Attached: download (14).jpg (1200x781, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQeTudaZG0
youtube.com/watch?v=9z3vGBJ_Fmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a bait/pasta that I'm not aware of?

Youve obviously never fought a women who is actively going after your balls. Me and my sister do bjj and weve wrestled a lot at home just to practice and whenever she gets irritated shell go after my nuts and theres nothing I can do.
Your gf is right, it shames me as a man to admit it but its true.

>incest

Attached: 1B5FE31F-917F-4180-9B0A-56E708AE0AE6.jpg (166x200, 14K)

Ya, women would liely be able to beat most men if low nut shots were allowed I bet. Anyone saying otherwise has never been hit hard in the balls before, you cant do anything afterwards for like 20 minutes

Cunt and tit shots aren't allowed in womens mma because that's just as disabling.

Even if you did that it's still not enough. Maybe the guy has to escape a straight jacket while fighting some 5'6 125lb dyke. Men are bigger, stronger and faster and can even make better faster "twitch" decisions.

I guess im being trolled but no, but nut shots/ball grappling won't change the outcome of most fights, how many street fights have you seen ended by a kick in the balls? Also they were already tried in the first UFC'S and they weren't very effective

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-121747_Instagram.jpg (1080x1041, 451K)

You guys are insane. There are plenty of ways to defend the balls with your legs and arms, if you know that's what they're going for. Once you get into a clinch a man would overpower a woman and there would be nothing she could do. Even at striking range, anyone other than a total novice would be able to land shots on someone presumably smaller, weaker, and slower than them. Not to mention in a fight, with adrenalin in your veins, a nut shot isn't going to completely incapacitate you, it's just going to hurt a lot.

tl;dr a man will never lose a fight to a woman unless he is retarded.

Attached: new age feminism.webm (648x798, 422K)

>Abusive husbands HATE this 1 trick

Women dont even use groin guards tho. Its illegal in male mma but they still have to protect their delicate man parts while a womans crotch seems to not need any protection

doesn't always work

Attached: theon.jpg (1024x682, 121K)

>this old bullshit again
get lost faggot

You're a pussy. I got in a fight in a bar in SK when I was in the service about two years ago where some faggot cheap shotted me in the nuts. It hurt like a motherfucker but I had enough adrenaline going to power through it and i leg whipped him and rocked his dome piece for a good minute straight before I was pulled off him.

Keep in mind I didn't know it was coming. In a fight against a broad you would know and easily guard against it.

inside leg kicks werent really used back then, and men still used cups
nah, the closer a woman is the easier it is to grab a guys balls, and once someone has your balls in their hands hte fight is over. Men have self destruct buttons so its pretty obvious women would be able to use this against men

no because that would mean that men are actually allowed to hit them and yea...

this is such bs. Pro mma fighters have to actually stop fighting when they get hit in the nuts. And no its not just to take a break, they have to stop the fight all together.

If a woman uses one hand to grab your balls in a grappling exchange, then she only has one arm for defense. If you know what you're doing, you could choke her, hit her, break her other arm or legs, any number of things that would force her to let your nads go.

bottom line, if all a technique does is cause pain, it isn't a fight ending technique unless you're a pussy.

or elbows to the face

I watch mma every weekend, and 99% of the time when someone gets hit in the nuts, they continue the fight. In fact, they are allowed a five minute break, but most choose not to take more than about 30 seconds.

Women would likely win. I wrestled in highschool and this one girl who wrestled on our team on a lower wieght than me would always find a way to hit guys in the ball with her knee or foot while grappling and it would just deflate all the energy from the guy shed be wrestling. They werent even hard hits, mostly just light taps at the balls. That should tell you what would happen to any guy whod get hit in the testicles by Holly Holme. Shed make all the guys in here her bitch.

If shes grabbing your balls its not like you are all clear headed and can calculate your next move lol. Its like saying if someone is using both thier hands to armbar you they dont have any arms to defend them, lol. If someone grabs your balls the fight is over

They have a cup on my man. Those things they wear are made of steel. The fact that they get hurt enough to have to take a break while wearing steel amror shows you that balls are a big liability

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQeTudaZG0

Yeah but even now they are still not being seen anywhere in street fights, also, have you ever wrestled, made judo or have any experience in combat sports? In a fight where theres grappling involved putting an arm in someone else groin it's a big liability, you are letting the head exposed and probably will not even be able to grab them at the first try

>In a fight against a broad you would know and easily guard against it.
Also this, it's not a self destruct button, it's just another vital point to protect like the head

1.- Good luck landing a kick in the nuts before getting KO the fuck out
2.- If low blows were allowed professional fighters would lose their balls after a couple of fights and simply adapt

If you panic and stop thinking as soon as you get in a bad situation, then it's your own fault if you lose a fight.

If its such a liability to attack the groin why are groin shots made illegal, lol. Its obvious why groin shots are illegal, its because its too effective.

Its a self destruct button. Your body basically shuts down after a ball hit
If men lost their balls, theyd lose all their testosterone, thus becoming weak.
Pro MMA fighters get hit in the balls and cry to the ref to stop the ref, keep thinking your tougher than pro mma fighters.

>If shes grabbing your balls its not like you are all clear headed and can calculate your next move lol.
Ok now is clear that you have not even been in a gym or dojo in your life so you better learn it here now, one of the first things you should overcome when getting into combat sports it's the panic/fear of getting damage or injuries, you sound like the kind of guy that would close his eyes if anyone swinged a punch at you

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-033013_Instagram.jpg (1080x1327, 547K)

Just because you found a video online of a fat chinese guy getting kicked in the balls, doesn't mean it's the most effective technique in the world. For every one of those videos, there are a hundred of someone getting knocked out with a punch or kick to the head. That's something that will actually stop a fight, as in render someone unconscious, as opposed to just hurting a lot. And it isn't about being tough- those fighters react like that to a nut shot not just because it hurts, but because they know they get a break for it. Getting hit anywhere hurts, but they don't react to every strike because not every strike means the ref is about to pause it.

The definition of weak would change. Who's weaker, a trained low test mma fighter or a full test guy who will fall on his knees and cry a second into the fight the moment the former grabs him by the nuts?

lol, pro mma fighter cry to the ref when they get hit in the balls. Keep acting like your tougher than pros. People have died from having their balls squeezed, youd be unable to do anything if someone had your balls in a vice grip, lol

Ok retard keep regurgitating the same points and avoiding anything else that's thrown at you

Do you even know what KO stands for, you white Mexican?

Ya, im sure these guys just wanted a break, oh wait, the fights got stopped, lol. The fact is that ball shots end fights. It hurts too much to continue.
Ya I agree. Eunuchs would be considered tougher than regular males with testicles. Fair point.

You cant counter it. Is your male ego so fragile that you cant admit that your balls creates an advantage for a women to use in a fight?
See youtube.com/watch?v=9z3vGBJ_Fmo