The NFL is so relevant that the draft, the ducking draft...

The NFL is so relevant that the draft, the ducking draft, five months before the season starts gets its own sticky with 3000 posts. How does this make other sportsfags feel?

Attached: 2E530A37-EB81-4C11-A248-470715F77243.png (648x648, 25K)

I like the nfl but I like European soccer too

I prefer auto and air racing, so I am somewhat indifferent, except to comment in this thread noting to the readers here my general indifference to football in all of its forms.

the onions is turning today’s youth into sports and other manly activities sissy haters
boomers suck but at least know how to appreciate a good game

Attached: 185A0209-1D24-4D64-BF83-D2223712D3AE.jpg (1600x1200, 121K)

More Taytay pls.

there are only 16 games a year so it's just as much fanfare as sport, not to mention half the 16 games being commercials

Couldn't care less desu

>hating on football
Imagine being this user.

Attached: 1459998590303.jpg (329x399, 45K)

Othersports living RENT FREE

It's the biggest league in the world, drawing the most revenue, therefore it's the most relevant league in the world.

fat

ICE is creeping, Paco.

they'd have to stand up out of their chairs first

I would watch soccer more if diving for penalties was penalized

i believed mark sanchez would be elite for about one year

It is though. It's the refs not giving out the yellow card like they're supposed to if a player stimulates a foul

i only watch epl but i very rarely see diving, i think there are just a few notorious guys who always make headlines at world cup for diving

zoomers care about the offseason more than the actual season

Why not assess them after the fact. Like, the next day after a review where the guy wasn't touched or obviously flopped, red card. It's fucking simple they just don't want to do it.

Buncha bullshit that this will get higher ratings than the NBA playoffs. Shows how stupid we are as country. I used to love the sport but shit is basically slavery, niggas killing themselves for bullshit. NBA is far superior sport and league. Basketball creates moguls and icons. Fooobawl creates retards who Cletus worships

In the Premier league players get a retrospective ban for winning a penalty without any contact now.

>3000 posts
>but ~500 unique posters

Attached: sundowner.jpg (600x639, 34K)

basketball it’s the most retarded shit ever
negros running and squeaking around with no strategy only for the final points in the final seconds define who wins
not to mention the thug 'culture' that shit spreads

>i prefer watching my negroids picking tobacco over picking cotton

>let's see which teams pick which niggers, who may or may not pan out. Then between picks, we'll watch guys in suits talk

I like football as much as the next guy, but c'mon...

Imagine if a football (soccer) general was stickied. It'd hit 10k pretty quickly and be a complete shitfest. Stickies are for slower threads about less popular subjects that would otherwise get buried.

That's a mighty fine cope you presented.

whyd would I care about shit that happens while I'm sleeping lmao?

>Imagine if a football (soccer) general was stickied. It'd hit 10k pretty quickly and be a complete shitfest. Stickies are for slower threads about less popular subjects that would otherwise get buried.

Attached: YaoMingMeme.jpg (200x200, 8K)

This actually made me hate the NFL for the longest time. It's prime baseball season and the hockey playoffs are in full swing, but talking about the draft and speculating about players who have 0 NFL experience will be on endless loop on ESPN for the next 72 hours.

Fuck this.

>United-City which wasn't a sticky got 7 threads of over 500 posts
How can americans recover?