Attached: 120888.jpg (300x457, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newcomerakron.com/Obituary/138124/Theodore-Logan,-Sr/Akron-Ohio
youtube.com/watch?v=TJtiepwpKFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ted Nation is ready to party!

finally

BOSTON STRONG

Attached: boston butt.png (459x650, 832K)

>another penalty
we're gonna lose this game arent we

lets go!

Attached: 1551402030540.png (270x270, 11K)

>When you make a second thread already

Sorry, guys. :^( My mistake

Attached: Sadness.jpg (392x495, 41K)

Do you only have 1 good looking girl in Boston? She's probably 40 by now this picture is so old.

>milf-age with dat ass

good lord sign me up

im gonna let you in on a secret user
she's not from boston

There are maybe five good looking females in all of boston no exaggeration

shall

FUCK MARCHY AAAAAAAAAAA

I don't think she's even from here desu, iirc it's a doyers hat that got photoshopped

just tuned in why is bergeron in the penalty box

fuck off

It's a shop
Originally a Dodgers hat

>2 shots on 2 power plays

I'm late, busy day. Who are we rooting for in this series? Has the TEDwagon lost its steam or no?

The whole thing is shopped. That light makes no sense. The hat is lighter than the shadow all over her upper body.

boston WON that ass when they won the world series, fair and square

the bruins pk is really good

Just getting the rust off, we're all good.

at least it's not a 10x shot difference anymore

Attached: 1556147100044.jpg (2021x2035, 341K)

that was a massive flop by pastrnak

bruins are /ourguys/

anyone?

Attached: 1554813574951.jpg (1118x1601, 195K)

Pray for ted

holy hell that pp
fucking bob jesus christ

hook

The jackets have played pretty this period
Fuck mike fagberry

t. wimp

Bobrovsky legit stealing this game for the teds

ty
bruins going to fucking stomp all comers

Tedlieve brother. Foligno goal coming.

hello?

Attached: 1550187703078.jpg (2011x3000, 984K)

You retards made too many threads and now none of them are active. Fuck sake fellas, get it together

Attached: 1527718662609.jpg (600x592, 93K)

no this isnt active because the NFL draft is on and the teds are memeing the bruins yet

shut up its not my fault

Attached: cry.jpg (186x356, 10K)

Teds will win 2-1
Dubs say so

i can do these tricks, too.
nothing special

this one was the first one linked, also people are watching the game and not posting. only casual retards post during the action

Geico is based for the boomer commercials

nop

it is half time, dumbass. no action

Lel BTFO, B's got the win bud

>being invested in a total nonevent
Trashville is "treating this like it's >their Super Bowl" according to ABC News. fucking pathetic.
not taking a shot at you specifically, just the NFL Draft overall

we're in an intermission lmao

Bluejackets are winning 3-1

F A K E
A
K
E

N E W S
E
W
S

Fuck son, what kinda lag are you getting?

>blue jackets
>nut actually blue
>not even jackets, either

Madman drummers bummers and Indians in the summer with a teenage diplomat
In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent pumps his way into his hat
With a boulder on my shoulder, feelin' kinda older, I tripped the merry-go-round
With this very unpleasing sneezing and wheezing, the calliope crashed to the ground
Some all-hot half-shot was headin' for the hot spot, snappin' his fingers, clappin' his hands
And some fleshpot mascot was tied into a lover's knot with a whatnot in her hand
And now young Scott with a slingshot finally found a tender spot and throws his lover in the sand
And some bloodshot forget-me-not whispers, "Daddy's within earshot, save the buckshot, turn up the band"

And she was blinded by the light
Cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night
Blinded by the light
She got down but she never got tight, but she'll make it alright

Some brimstone baritone anti-cyclone rolling stone preacher from the East
He says, "Dethrone the dictaphone, hit it in its funny bone, that's where they expect it least"
And some new-mown chaperone was standin' in the corner all alone, watchin' the young girls dance
And some fresh-sown moonstone was messin' with his frozen zone to remind him of the feeling of romance

Yeah, he was blinded by the light
Cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night
Blinded by the light
He got down but he never got tight, but he's gonna make it tonight

Some silicone sister with her manager's mister told me I got what it takes
She said, "I'll turn you on, sonny, to something strong if you play that song with the funky break"
And Go-Cart Mozart was checkin' out the weather chart to see if it was safe to go outside
And little Early-Pearly came by in her curly-wurly and asked me if I needed a ride
Oh, some hazard from Harvard was skunked on beer, playin' backyard bombardier

GOOOOOOOOOOLDBERG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDBERG

>refpuck

thats a horrible call

nice call

i missed it, what was the call

wtf Pasta that was a fucking easy shot, dipshit

GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE GET PASTRNAK OFF THE ICE

Attached: 06426211-92f0-4d16-cd70-4bda21b9e434.png (1360x1360, 550K)

2 minutes for playing hockey

REFPUCK PLEASE GO

"""holding""" on Jones where he really didn't hold chara at all
2bh im a bruins fan and that was awful

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

>touch Chara
>penulty

wow great sport

NOOOOOOOO WERENSKI BROKE HIS HAND

>3rd
>1-0
kinda glad i haven't watched this

Wtf is wrong with Pasta

he got a fat palm bruise.
doesnt look broken
those bruises hurt like fuck though

That thumb is broken lads

I legitimately think he got concussed after Game 2 against Toronto, where he was really physical.

Because since then he has been a fucking negative.

slumping at the best time possible

Holy fuck tuuka literally slipped
FINNS CANT SKATE HAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Rask already falling

GET IT TOGETHER YOU SUOMI FUCK, DON'T FUCK THIS UP

Attached: 1551246117168.jpg (218x231, 14K)

Why are leaf flags so butthurt even after all their shitty teams get knocked out they have to cry about other teams' refpuck

>slippa rask

they hurt most on the thumb side, the meaty part if you know what i mean

>Mike Mulberry still gets work

he's stupid

casual nhl watcher but does it seem to anyone else like Boston is not only getting away with non-calls but also like... really tweaked out? they all look like pic related

Attached: tweek.jpg (225x225, 11K)

YES
>it was 1-0

Attached: 1555920320521.jpg (276x280, 24K)

TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS TEDS

IT WAS 1-0
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DABBED ON

heheha

GOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLL

LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO LETS GO TEDDIES LETS GO

SCCOOORRRREEE ON A FUCKFLECTION

THAT'S RIGHT BAYBEE

SCAAAAARRRRRRRRR

Fuck sake

Attached: 0F6B33C8-09C5-40CD-8BC0-1F75A725AE81.jpg (304x313, 19K)

BASED TEDS

NASH YOU TRAITOR

Attached: 1550057457298.jpg (1012x936, 38K)

N A S H
A
S
H

GOD DAMN IT

You have to believe!!!

TRUST IN COUCH TORTILLA

TED NAAAAATIIIIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

TED TED TED TED
>FINNISH GOALTENDING

FUCK
YOU BETTER NOT BLOW THIS TUUKKA

Massholes getting nervous :)

boringest boringfest ever tied now

HOLY FUCK

THE TEDS ARE SO FUCKING BASED

OMFG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>the absolute shanty town of boston

Attached: 1524823803104.png (171x265, 81K)

RUINS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA IT WAS 1-0

>RUINS

exactly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

nice consistency by boston

OHONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONO
ASD[FASPD FISUPADFUIASDPFSDJAF

ASD9PF9ASDF0ASDF

>IT WAS 1-0

Hey guys just got here, & now its 2-1 :)

Attached: jekets.jpg (116x125, 4K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao
>Broons

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CUT MY LIFE IN TWO PIECES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>FINNISH GOALTENDING

>Ruins

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>13 seconds

WHY

Attached: 1541730394598.jpg (326x367, 31K)

>ex player scores the important goal
EVERY TIME

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

>BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS >BROONS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIVE THEM THE FUCKING RUCKUS

lmao 2-1

WE'RE ALL TEDS NOW

PANERA BREAD

post yfw cbus sweeps their way to the cup

Attached: donald swift.jpg (459x389, 18K)

I look down for 5 seconds and they score again

based tedstrodamus

FINNISH GOALTENDING

>POOINS
IT WAS 1-0
>POOINS
IT WAS 1-0
>POOINS
IT WAS 1-0

Attached: c28.png (996x868, 599K)

>Teds get blown the fuck out all game
>Somehow score two lucky goals

Not really worried.

HAPPENING

ahahahahahHAHAAHAHHAAH

>TEDS >TEDS
>TEDS >TEDS
>TEDS >TEDS
>TEDS >TEDS

>TEDS >TEDS

>FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK
>FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK
>FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK
>FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK
>FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK

HAHHAHA
UNLEASH MEME GOALS
HIT OWN MEN REDIRECT TO NET

>finnish goaltendering

Attached: ALLAROUNDMEAREFAMILARFACES.jpg (365x273, 13K)

dare I say
>pooins

>13 SECONDS

Attached: 1438919655254.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

TEDS ROLE CALL

Gee who could've predicted this?

(Me)

IMAGINE NOT BANDWAGONING THE TEDS

kill me pete

ye of little faith

P O S T B E E R S
O
S
T
B
E
E
R
S

lol wtf just happened

Attached: Superior-Pale-Crowler.png (700x1000, 879K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES BASED TEDDIES

FUCK YOU, OHIO

hahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>implying boston won't win this series

Attached: 39316539_251407882175130_7406979222905815040_n.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

TUUKKA YOU FUCKNUT

these playoffs are so fucked though, is this even hockey anymore?

Ayy

BREADMAN

Bobrovsky seriously is gonna steal this game.

God fucking damn it.

>rask

Attached: hh8nAeF.png (339x294, 31K)

>FINNISH GOALTENDING

HAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BOSTON

STANDING BY

cmon now

based Ohio

Was Tim Thomas better than Rask?

Ted leader standing by

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAa.png (183x430, 9K)

y-yeah well at least the red sox are winning

IT WAS ONE DASH ZERO

this

kid is on his head can't do nothing

>the >laffs actually lost to this team?

Shaddap, go payck the caah

he's back on the case

What the fuck goddamn it

we need fans of the see BJs to carry a cannon & an ACDC album to go to these away games

ITS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wassup

tim thomas was literally unbeatable when he was at his peak, almost hasek tier

I hope those canadian stations (particular tim and sid) eat shit as colombus steamrolls their way into the scf "waah my bracket deserves to win" yeah ok eat shit

OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS FAC-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

FINIS-
FINISH GO-
FINNISH GOALTENDIN-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*inhales*

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHGAHAHAH

Attached: image.jpg (500x333, 48K)

I aint even worried tbqh

I hate both of these teams so much.

rask wouldn't have stopped that first goal

his brother is a priest; they went fishing in my hometown like a week after the bruins won

why are the bluejackets "the Teds"?

obligatory Lets go boys

Attached: 1556179868851.png (383x681, 486K)

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK

CAN'T STOP THE COP

>

Attached: JUST1.png (556x106, 130K)

When he won the cup, he stood on his head. He definitely was average

>getting worked by a tim and sid bit
pathetic

what kind of question is this?

>BOSTON COACH LOOKS SHOOK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 70K)

holy fuck

Attached: holdfast.jpg (1600x652, 136K)

>finnish goaltending

Attached: 01934870.png (230x230, 67K)

> did an underdog completely fuck your bracket well now for the first time you can do a redo because we didn't see it coming either

>The Teds are unironically the Eastern Conference favorites
Being in playoff mode since February paid off.

>finnish goaltending
First we give them the siima and then we pull them the matto alta

Attached: 1399423840805.png (898x788, 28K)

Ted's rise up.

Ted dynasty shall last 1000 years

Where's all those masshole fans now

HAHAHAHAHA

"haha we're only pretending that cbj is bad"

fucking 2 of 8 in mine, why would i even want to make another? i've been embarrassed enough

chara what a shitty passer

ohhhhhh,...... no, despacito

Attached: 1492830621533.jpg (1024x607, 176K)

Which fanbase is more pro trump? I’m doing an essay for r/hockey

right here bud, relaxing

right here nigger

tiochfaidh ar la

you're an idiot, i know the exact tim and sid bit you're talking about because it was getting posted on twitter
sid had literally just eaten crow 10 minutes earlier for saying tiger would never win another major so he was being blatantly facetious for laughs

that second teds goal was a really lucky but I don't care

fuck the ruins

I can't believe Ted Panarin and Ted Nash scored 13 seconds apart

Oh wait I can

Probably the team from the state that voted for him

MITA VITTU PERKELE

FUCK
U
C
K

BOSTON
O
S
T
O
N

Off topic, shoo shoo

Pong fan. Actually find myself rooting for Ted.

>For those about to rock

hello?

Attached: 1547508530285.jpg (686x695, 114K)

Fuck up, cunt

Attached: GG.jpg (1280x960, 780K)

Go to Google images
Search Ted from Akron
Post results

well in the elections only Franklin county (Columbus) & Athens were the only blue counties.

just like your goalie

I'm rooting for an all meme team conference finals

an army of teds shall descend up the cup and claim it for ted

On the bright side, the Bruins lost G1 last series but still ended up taking the series.
On the down side, Bobrovsky is a fucking wall right now.

>Doc Emrick confirmed dumb

Did Columbus actually discover Columbus, OH?

For those about to rock vs ???

Then the bruins shall lift it in the shade

Attached: TEDx-leaders-950.jpg (950x556, 338K)

kinda want to get swiss cake rolls
thoughts?

what's the Ted from Akron meme

easily Ohio
MA is probably the fourth-bluest state in the country behind California, Jew York, and Illinois

nhl apologizes to vegas for major penatly call

guess we're not allowed to blame vegas for FOUR GOALS

i dont care how "shitty" that call was the game was supposed to be over regardless, they CHOKED by giving not one, not two, but FOUR goals up in the major

no Columbus was long dead and never got that far west

No, but it was built on the corpses of the people he had slaughtered. True enough.

All the fucking tards they have on NBC and you pick Doc? Jesus Christ.

Why do the Bruins keep playing goalies that are playing above their heads in the playoffs?
Why can't the Bruins face goalies that are consistently average to above-average all the way through?

Why can't the Bruins face Tuuka?

Attached: 1411709640979.png (657x527, 30K)

Yes. His vessel is still in Columbus Harbor to this day

Lurk more newfag

some guy named ted really liked the jackets and everyone dabbed on him

Bruins running out of gas hahaha sweep imminent

I guess I would prefer the isles even though I don't consider them a meme team

just to piss off laffs fans desu

I think Ted Jones is getting the next goal

Because tuuka plays for the bruins. They can’t play against him when he’s on their team

He was a god 2011-2013, I don't know why he's so inconsistent nowadays

drinking and watching hockey and the nfl draft until 3 am

Attached: 255[1].png (1207x859, 613K)

KILLER BEES ON THE SWARM

FIND A WAY TO WIN LETS GOOOOOO JACKETS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH Boston diarrhea

Bruins not so tough after getting raped by the teds

>Illinois
Pretty damn red outside of Chicagoland desu

nah that was south america indians, ohio had Tucumsa & his retarted brother

>Ted from Akron

Attached: Sen-Ted-Dudra.jpg (200x300, 20K)

kek based

Attached: santa_maria.gif (400x300, 51K)

Tuuka is consistent. Just consistently average.

>nap through second period
>wake up in time to see Finnish goaltending

>2011
he wasnt even the starter ya goof, that was thomas' cup year

is it time for coffee or tea lads?

He doesn't know either, which is why he answer with newfag.

BILLY FROM LANCASTER

Attached: 800px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (800x1015, 128K)

Not gonna score with these pusy shots, massholez

it is real. i knew it.

Vodka

is tuukka finnish for ted?

Attached: E008FBE6-616F-404A-A874-12D590565EEA.png (162x162, 66K)

sleepytime tea, get comfy

It's okay, the DABalanche will seek revenge

Based

What are the odds for Ted to win the Cup?

Rest in piece ted
He was a true bluejackets fan
newcomerakron.com/Obituary/138124/Theodore-Logan,-Sr/Akron-Ohio

BOBROVSKY CAN'T KEEP PLAYING LIKE THIS.

SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE.

GARY, I'M PUTTING YOU ON WATCH.

Attached: 1428355881572.jpg (316x202, 15K)

it's so weird seeing bobrovsky playing even slightly well in the playoffs

what is this

TONIGHT

WE DINE IN AKRON

>Ted from Akron

Attached: WP_IM_1520464080213__0.jpg (252x298, 34K)

Ahem.
>pooins

Attached: 1329271511284.png (360x326, 188K)

Sad desu, sounds like he was a based lad (even if he was an Ohioan)

SSSSCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

i'd say bout tree fiddy

>boston celtics
>1965, 1964, etc

> 48% for Tampa winning the cup
> 0.4 % for Columbus winning the cup
it would be something

if he keeps this up he'll get to keep his gun and badge

Lol hole up hahahha

OH HO HO
NOT SO FAST TEDS

They were about +800 before the ploffs.
So pretty damn significant.

he was saving it, gotta look for drafts

SSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR maybe

IT'S TIME

Attached: 1503910728356.jpg (320x200, 23K)

HOLD STRONG FELLOW TEDS, IT'S NOT OVER YET

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR?????

ayy

Attached: ted.jpg (523x402, 247K)

>TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS >TEDS

IT'S IN

OH NO NO

you fuckers jinxed bobrovsky

That's what happens when you try to do an 8 minute penalty kill

>OT

Attached: 1554748836862.jpg (249x207, 8K)

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>BOB THE COP
MORE LIKE BOB THE BUILDER

>not screened at all
baka

Alright which retard will pull the goalie & lose first?

Simply according to plan. Bruins shall be even MORE defeated losing in the final seconds!

can't wait to see how the inevitable ref blunder in 3 minutes affects this

Attached: 5e8343956b9185894c41b60ca9577771-d54qv98.jpg (825x618, 603K)

This fucking game.

boston poster checking back in!!!!!

Fuck Boston and these dickriding commentators on NBCSN

>Dat eye roll from Cassidy

Kek, I think he really wasn't expecting that

Attached: BCASSIDY.png (545x431, 268K)

>Overtime
But bloos and stors is starting

stay scared m*dwest

congrats, youve discovered my plan

Attached: 1428453792488.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

guys remember when we were shitting all over boston for letting in 2 goals in 14 seconds

that was fun

Attached: download.jpg (600x338, 33K)

Who’s ready for more OT?

hehe, as i said. i'm relaxing

>This fucking game.
this has been posted in literally every game this postseason lmao

> ted reporting in
that was good goal gg bruins

Here come the Bruins fans out of the wood work

YOU'RE OFF THE CASE BOBROVSKY!
I WANT YOUR GUN AND YOUR BADGE!
AND YOUR OTHER GUN!

Does an OT win count the same in playoffs? Cause I know it's 2 points instead of 3 in the regular season.

>oh we tied the game? i'll turn it back on
fuck you nigger

Yes haha

if you win in OT it counts for 2 wins

TURN DOWN FOR WAT

haha you could say i came out of my den, because we're bears haha

You know it, nigga

Attached: oHoHHes.png (535x750, 351K)

HaHa time for OT

Attached: slags.jpg (400x532, 44K)

no

Win is a win

>that fucking hit

Yeah but considering that shitshow that was last night's game this is some top tier entertainment.

Not me it's already 11 here

Attached: banner-about[1].jpg (1024x325, 92K)

Did he join them?

i was here the whole time buddy

Attached: 1549932077061.png (483x470, 184K)

Ted Nash just owned four bruins lol

>big storm just knocked out my TV signal
God fucking damnit

lol false flaggers trying impugn the stellar reputation of us based bruinsposters

kill yourselves

Attached: the wife.jpg (768x947, 126K)

I was posting in the 10 minutes or so in which we were down, I just was posting off topic desu

>Lexier
Godamnit it's a T

Those aren't even mommies
GTFO Hoes

yeah at least the crowd dosen't sound like they're in church

For me, it’s the 3OT game for ted

My heart may not be able to take OT Where’s the big penis
Either you cock post or you don’t post banable shit at all

Tiddies

OGRETIME

he got laid out by them

I'm literally ripping my house apart and screaming at my tv my cats are going crazy trying to hide

GO BRUINS!

Attached: aa4.jpg (600x840, 69K)

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

heard you like ogretime

will Doc ever pronounce Texier's name right? Find out in game 2 on saturday

for me, it's a meme goal two minutes into ogretime

thats cute

Attached: jecket.jpg (250x358, 43K)

i mean is it even a real game if it's not basically 2 consecutive games?

OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME

Attached: 1554889087018.jpg (705x527, 247K)

>2 beds instead of 1 king size
shit taste desu

Dont be an asshole to cats, user

Attached: 5df5abaf81b36d86b9fb3c92665b3545--cute-kittens-t-shirts.jpg (717x960, 99K)

literally unironically kill yourself faggot

sid the sloth...

>racist commercials by AT&T

Rick Nash is still in the league?

OH TEE BOYS
PREPARE YOUR ANUSES

>SIX FUCKING CAPTCHAS

Attached: hatwobble.gif (281x193, 2.51M)

dutchy at 11:03 with a clapper.

i might actually see the pats pick tonight thanks to OT

now's the perfect time to listen to brass bonanza lads
youtube.com/watch?v=TJtiepwpKFw

Don't scare your cats asshat

Attached: ted.png (500x566, 126K)

no that's riley nash
rick nash is drinking his meals through a straw rn

it's former Bruin Riley Nash

I think this for half a second every time I hear his name

Riley Nash

clear the cookies

Based!
And Yes I am a Boston Bruins fan, how could you tell?

Attached: dc3.jpg (680x960, 88K)

gary just told me to expect refpuck

OVERTIME
FREE HOCKEY

We need a cute girls doing cute hockey things anime badly

Bergeron for OT

>CBJs in OT

Attached: 597D6FA7-50C2-4591-9713-8A35E4F37ADE.jpg (265x177, 13K)

post more cute bostonian girls (male)

Based Ellen poster!

Attached: 1540434006839.png (630x783, 272K)

>NBCSN kykes not showing OT
fucking faggots, link to working stream?

DIGIES COMMAND IT

Anyone can be a mommy if you want them to be user

Whichever user posted Blinded by the Light lyrics in the last thread, thanks for that. Been playing on repeat in intermission.

Attached: 1465309995200.jpg (831x824, 238K)

I went to a funeral at newcomer once.
It was in 5th grade and it was for my best friend

he should be. he's only 34. wtf

calling it now. if last digit is even columbus wins. if last digit is odd boston wins

Attached: matt damon.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Yes

Attached: 1547691645295.jpg (1800x1674, 366K)

>order "pepperoni classic" from panagos
>it has green peppers AND mushrooms

Attached: 1548753146221.png (403x392, 224K)

Leave OT to me
>digits confirm

Attached: 4D414623-0A68-45BE-A52C-0FA6F2DCA076.png (350x254, 161K)

based

Here, you sick fuck

Attached: p3OpCI9.jpg (963x1000, 220K)

why the fuck is a game 7 OT being channel switched. holy fuck

>only name the canadian something that's not a real name
fucking racists

>panago
you brought this on yourself

Agreed

Attached: 1536395146207.jpg (686x913, 214K)

These digits are for Ted

>game 7
??????

cam manletson will score for the teds

It's Game 1

Attached: Cute feet.png (582x584, 490K)

There is no NESN broadcast, only national from here on out.

Attached: 1555467204133.png (699x770, 376K)

b*sed

Attached: 1552519711719.jpg (960x1280, 155K)

Nice

Attached: DV33RCOX0AAtFt0.jpg (815x1200, 417K)

Attached: 1537269104698.png (600x600, 332K)

Do it.

Attached: bogphone.jpg (500x500, 30K)

that's not a bulge you liar

>three straight OT games

Attached: 1485033554664.jpg (234x216, 14K)

that's an actual girl you sick fuck

should have went with fox's

Attached: 1437165409309.jpg (2448x1836, 650K)

If it's any consolation, I would've gone with some French shit (Amelie or Colette or something)

based

dubs and double overtime

Attached: tay.jpg (537x706, 192K)

i'm guessing suicide? based on the fact that he had to live in ohio

it's a hotel dumbass

>autistic grandson organizing the remotes
wew

Wanna bet?

Attached: zvppzSo.png (522x501, 185K)

CBJs confirmed

based caniacs winning in double ot

No matter what happens, I still get to smoke a bowl and post my cock. This is a win-win situation for me

the call has been made, this game is over

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

o no

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1543333659963.jpg (750x448, 64K)

Attached: 1497979374863.jpg (506x375, 177K)

>Stars/Bloos will continue AFTER Blowjobs/Bruins
ok I think we're all good fellers

imposter

I know a puffy vulva from a bulge when I see one

I need to sleep, you dick

kek has spoken

this is why people liked it when columbus swept tampa, they aren't asses

No he had Brain Cancer

AAAA WTF where is it ???? which channel

I claim these quads for us Teds

I live in Ohio and they switched to the blues and this YAMMERING BITCH won't SHUT THE FUCK UP

stars-blues is already 5 minutes in

HOLY KEK

Attached: 58EFEDDC-B2B9-4CF4-BD8F-CECF1A732C60.jpg (576x1024, 123K)

so close

its game 7 to me dammit

FUCK this "sleep" (You) speak of, ladiebuckerooni

Attached: 1535221519618.gif (200x189, 799K)

whens OT start I'm tired of this shitty STL/DAL game

if you're on the right station they should switch back

Sooooo...anyone got a new stream?

You had one job

Attached: 79E344A4-F664-4237-A34F-078E41EB6618.jpg (400x200, 73K)

Was going to smoke a doobie in my room but NO fucking incense
REEEERE

>I live in Ohio

Attached: 1452410406848.png (500x322, 42K)

>2 minutes ago

STOP FAPPING TO INSTATHOTS YOU HICK TOOTHED FUCK, GET READY FOR OT

if you got direct tv i was told to go to 628+ and wait

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

it's back to CBJ/BOS now

NOW

too bad

Attached: 64ed31a4c1825f8d58f78037213a02f4.png (1250x1625, 1.53M)

OT is starting... now

nvm I'm a dumbass

FUCK THE STARS
FUCK THE BLUES
FUCK THE BRUINS
FUCK THE POLICE

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

>OT in game 1
Based already. Go teds

I AM THE GAME

AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1542559590163.png (332x332, 148K)

I AM HEAVY TED
NO WAY YOU CAN PAY ME
I AM THE TED
AND YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY ME

Yes. It's horrible. Never come here

get ready to get ready to make the new thread

also Bruins

Come on Bruins!

Attached: 7c2.jpg (600x375, 29K)

don't let overtime distract you from the fact that the ram 1500 is the most luxurious truck in its class

This game is missing a civil war cannon.

if CBJ scores here, they lead the series desu

Always fuck the jannies.
Fucking banned all the carolina bros who delivered.

based

>yes, Bettman.
>stick to the plan.
>2 OT would increase revenue by 200%.
>we are activating the anti-magnetic goalpost device.

Attached: 2gsffo.jpg (785x720, 43K)

inb4 cbj goal

Attached: fashion-show-backstage-2014-taylor-swift-pink-taylor-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg (3000x2000, 1.36M)

i want to DEFILE this cute blondie

no way

/fca/bros unite

lol did they? should've just phoneposted them any ways

Interesting if true

For me it’s the f150, the best selling full size truck of all time

Attached: DF8F8F2C-6B12-430F-B66A-E114B500F408.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Leafs would steamroll both of these teams

Come on you fuckers

Attached: 062413bruinsce025.jpg (620x471, 121K)

Lets go Bruins!

Attached: 1539920288495.jpg (650x1066, 94K)

I just wanna lick lefts tummy

Ummmm sweaty...

booked the wrong room, like i said

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Found it on NESN
Holy fuck. Why. They do whatever the fuck they want. Fuck the NHL.

Columbus will score in the 10-15 minute mark of OT

>DeBlock

well theyre not around are they

probably has a nice cum flavor

Why do you think I'm still posting

Attached: AyA3.gif (465x262, 2.9M)

Did you deliver yet

>Madtkins

Atkinson is such a bitch lol

Cam is taking his sweet time

The Rat is at it again

Attached: 1547171313431.jpg (1000x1000, 192K)

For me it's the Jeep Grand Cherokee, the most reliable SUV on the market.

Attached: 1549588461798.jpg (963x641, 337K)

Fuck Marchand

BASED Marchand

game 1 is a must win imo

WHY IS PATRNAK ON THE ICE
GET THAT FAGGOT ON THE BENCH, CASSIDY

Attached: 1544539648932.gif (268x255, 1023K)

trips win, the rat is based

>program alert: the other game will be showed after this one ends
>never ends

can all the teds report in and give their energy?

bruins are playing for the integrity of the entire fucking sport with joke teams remaining like columbus.
if you don't support the bruins you don't support hockey

Attached: 47213267_121580985544836_6104639315818011999_n.jpg (1080x1350, 2.19M)

TED BTFO

I

CAN'T

BREEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAAEEEAAATHEEEEEEE

kek, trips dont lie

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Teds

BLOW THE FUCK OUT!!!

COYLE
O
Y
L
E

Attached: 1547201846538.gif (499x499, 993K)

MARCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

lel that passing.

TEDDITORS BTFO

Once I'm home from work

Attached: IMG952321.jpg (1536x2048, 245K)

GOTTEM

FUCK THE MEMEJACKETS

SCAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO >TEDS BTFO

Challenge????

=(((((((((((( it was supposed to be the blue jackets

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

Good game Teds

*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Attached: characola.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I OFFICALLY QUIT HICKEY FUCK ALL OF YOU

what a job staying onside

to late to late
i watched that slowly go in
way to go bruins you invoked the wrath of torts

DIRECT HIT TO THE TED MOTHERSHIP

flyovers on suicide watch

nice povertyball tier defending lmao

Attached: goBruins!!!.png (450x480, 159K)

WEYMOUTH TOWNIES GET UP
781 BABY
LET'S DRINK SOME NARAGS AND DRIVE UP ROUTE 3

HAVE FUN AT THE PROBOWL!!!!

imagine letting someone be that open right next to the goaler in OT

Teds with the breaks, but not the match

teds have NEVER won a second round game

DIRTY WATER
BOSTON IS MAH HOME
TED ON SUICIDE WATCH

WATER STATUS: DIRTY

gg teds see you saturday

Attached: 1554569220985.png (270x270, 12K)

>WATER STATUS: DIRTY

what you means the jokes who got swept like the pens and bolts yeah no meme teams all the way

lmao literally all whiny werentzky's fault

Imagine bitching to the referee instead of playing the game and losing DIRECTLY because of it

does chara actually drink coca cola during the fucking game

>the shanty town of ohio
You guys talked an awful lot of shit, but where are you now?

Attached: 1525982881108.gif (458x650, 1.22M)

REMEMBER THAT FAGGOT WONDERING IF THERE WERE ANY MASSACHUSETTS HOKKEI PLAYERS

THERE YA GO YA FLYOVER CUNT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what the fuck did johansson do to milbury

I'm fucking shaking.

kek, why would he even bitch at an offside when it would get called back anyways?

Yeah he does and none of that sugar-free shit neither

It’s only game one

Slav magic yo

Attached: 55526818_2148566905252868_3988281157614567424_n.jpg (960x960, 187K)

can't imagine desu. I'm sure this will make him change his ways and play smarter of course

where's that fag saying IT'S GAME 7 TO ME hahahahahahaha

WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME FUCKING RUINS

MM is not wrong even if a bit harsh

Based

Attached: 730C81FE-ED80-47F2-B3BB-A7E961CABA5B.jpg (750x544, 42K)

Imagine taking pride in a dirty, polluted river lmao

now we got to hang up the broom

My FUCKING nigger

Very classy to let the ruins have one game at home before the sweep. Good job ted collective
4-1 incoming

>i-its only game one!!!!!

LMFAO

Gg masshole faggots

DEUS EX MACHINA CHARLIE COYLE

hey that was me and I'm just a neutral with a broke brain

You're trash, ya know that?

stfu faggots Columbus has more culture than Boston...

>b-b-bruins done in 5
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tedditors are BOILING rn

this game was more important for the Bruins to win than Columbus, given the week layoff. Bruins hold serve.

Imagine living in a state where they think going to the beach means sitting at a lake lmao

Go pick your toes, Cletus.

>literally zero poolumbus fans during the regular season
>beat blots
>suddenly bandwagon "le ted" redditors everywhere

Columbus is more anonymous than the posters ITT.

Superior Quincy reporting in

who cares about culture lmao

>Columbus has more culture than Boston
>the cradle of revolution and the birthplace of american culture vs. some random midwestern backwater
X - Doubt

t. zhao

THE BRUINS ARE LITERALLY SPRAYING DIRREAHA SHIT DOWN THE MOUTHS OF THE BLOWJOBS AND THEYRE LITERALLY JUST TAKING IT

AHAHHAAAHA

THE BLOWJOBS ARE GETTIGN EXPOSED

THEY UNIRONICALLY THOUGHT THEY HAD A CHANCE TO BEAT THE BRUINS

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Holy fucking kek

Im seriously having a fucking heart attackc because im laughign at how FUCKING SHIT the blwojobs are

holy fucking kek

the bruins are exposing them so badly right now hahhahahahahh

honestly the blowjobs might be the worst nhl team currently theyre just so BAD

also isn it funny how there are NO BLOWJOBS fans? theyre all in hiding like the bandwagon cucks that they are
AHAHAHHA

>THE STATE OF OHIO

IS FUCKING SHIT AND SMELLY

MY SIDES

I JUST CANT

LMAO AT HOW SHIT COLUMBUS ARE
ENJOY MISSING THE STANLEY CUP FINAls!

Attached: 1403223010494.jpg (367x451, 96K)

Do you call Gansetts 'Narags'???

columbus is indistinguishable from 1000 other midwestern towns, just larger

t. nguyen

cape house more like lake house

Based culture

this, I've literally never "Narags" in my life. Gansett is pure comfy

if by "culture" you mean the yeast infections of the local females

Cut it out, that shit was funny to piss of Sean. Now that his faggotry has fucked off we don't need counter-faggotry.

Boston
Only
Wins

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 85K)

they just won in ot on game 1
ruins beat the leafs while the teds beat the bolts
with the caps gone id rater they win than anyone else now

What the fuck are you talking about, I never left

>Sean
>No Leaf
????

Attached: 1542565644546.png (323x321, 160K)

see even the kraut knows that they're called gansetts

>implying I'm a Kraut

what base?