Who else /failedAtLife/

Attached: 1550796024634.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Why would anyone be on this fucking cesspit website if they had succeeded at life?

Me. I'm going to kill myself when I'm 30.
I'm 26 right now.

Attached: 6r2jxfcmt5g11.jpg (2518x1024, 238K)

I'm 29.
It doesn't get better.

memes

my life's mediocre and I did not live up to expectations, which is probably even worse than just flat out being a drunken burnout failure

Right here bud, join the club

not yet my friend, not yet. (i'm only 22)

My brother just killed himself last week and had been telling me sporadically for a few months that he wouldn't make it to 30, and that this was probably the year. Please seek out help, anons.

i've seen your posts in the other thread m8, hurt to hear that.
did he had any particular reasons, if i may ask?

eh, whatever. i have cigs, booze, Yea Forums and anime is unlimited quantities. everything else doesnt really matter at this point.

Attached: 1553778916264.png (1280x720, 883K)

>22
>only
heh I remember when I used to tell myself the same thing...

Hedonism will release you bros

I don't understand how people fail at life while living in 1st world countries. Dude just get any job, anything pays well where you are from. In my country, people need an university degree and a grad school diploma to earn a salary that is twice less than your average neetbux benefits, I don't even want to think about normal, even blue collar, jobs. Once you start getting money, there is basically nothing to fail.

yeah tbf this feels like a pretty decisive moment of my life, just in a hurry to get the fuck out of uni and my dad's place right know, which should happen next year, hopefully.
but yeah, kinda feeling at the crossroad, monitoring my hairline, deciding where i should go live, sorting my priorities, all that shit.

He was just depressed and anxious for a long time, and had a psychotic break in October and started to see/hear things sometimes. He has a bad relationship with my mother, and I kind of suggested that he move back in with her so someone would be around him all of the time, but he took that to mean that we were kicking him out of the house, so he jumped off a bridge. Also the professional help he received was very shoddy throughout all of this and he wasn't being cooperative when we tried to get him to see someone.

>cushy government job where I do nothing all day
>been dating gf for the past year
>good group of friends
>decent amount of cash in my bank account

My life is going pretty well desu:^)

Already sought out help. Just made me feel worse. I have 4 years to tie up loose ends and possibly find a reason to live.
It's horrifying to look back on my life because I can identify the exact moments where things went wrong. When I was 9 years old my parents talked me into taking prozac because it might help with anxiety. They didn't care that fluoxetine can impair sexual function, and when taken at an early age and for a long time, the effects can be permanent.
I've never had an orgasm. When looking at pictures of attractive women (or men. I wish I could just be gay instead of living in this hell), I don't get an erection. I can get hard when I'm with a woman but it doesn't feel very good.
I'm going to light myself on fire in front of my parents.

its always relative, isnt it? in some circles youre a failure if you make only 200k per year. in some circles youre a failure if you make 20k per year.

>being brainwashed to believe you can be a success or a failure in life

Wasted almost my whole 20s now. I feel like I should care more than I do

I'm making 600 USD (net) per month right now. In here that's about 170% the average salary lmao.

Tldr I was castrated by prozac. Never take SSRIs.

They were just doing what they thought was best, and probably just trusted doctors way too much, man. The sexual function shit is brutal, but please just try to find the right fit both in terms of prescriptions and psychologists -- some of them are absolutely moronic (one pretty much just told my brother that he'd need to get used to hallucinations and hearing things, and that it would probably get worse) but others are a better fit and actually know how to do their job properly. You can only do what you want, but if you get to a place where you're spinning out of control, I hope that you can get locked up for a bit and medicated, because there's a lot left for you to do here, and I think you'll find something that brings you some joy eventually. I too am clinically depressed and have very regular panic attacks, etc, but we must try and hold out, brother.

dumb post

>sorting my priorities
let me help you
>use websites to date and fuck women
>finish uni
>shave head if you look at your hairline more than once a day
>find job once you finish uni
follow these steps

damn man, was he doing drugs? didn't know people could get psychotic all of sudden.

We're gonna make it brehs.....

pretty much the best option for people like us. either be eternally miserable because you cant live like others can or live in eternal bliss by enjoying stuff on your own, never comparing yourself to others.

Same, online freelancing is a great source of money for third worlders. However I recommend getting a real world job as well.

Literally me. I feel that apathy jsneven worse than guys who realized they fucked up, I just dont care about anything and make no longtime plans to even be alive or not

>He has a bad relationship with my mother, and I kind of suggested that he move back in with her
That doesn't sound like a good idea. I don't know about psychiatric care in your country but he should have been institutionalized when he started hallucinating.
Yeah I guess but I mean a bar for minimal requirements to have a "normal" life is still lower there.

Having money literally solves all your problems

based and redpilled

Unless you have Parkinson's or are a manlet

>manlet
you can get leg lengthening surgery if you have money

>Parkinson
no clue

if you're rich you can just surround yourself with other rich, shorter people

My father is schizophrenic and my mom is depressed/anxious and had a horrible childhood -- I also think she may have a bit of BPD because she's blaming my girlfriend for his death which is absolutely heinous, and baseless because we were both there for him a lot more than her. My brother told his counselor last week via phone that he had taken some xanax that he bought off the street to attempt to calm himself, so she sent the police to bring him to the psych emergency for monitoring. He took 6 pills, so that was a reasonable thing to do. They let him out the following day and then this all unfolded. In terms of the events surrounding the psychotic break, my girlfriend and I went to stay at a friend's house over a weekend when all of this happened because her mother had been dying of cancer for 2 years and she needed some time to collect herself. (incidentally, her mom passed away 5 weeks ago) The whole reason we wanted him to stay with my mom was because she was still grieving and we didn't want to come home to my brother hanging there dead, and it was causing her a ton of anxiety and inhibiting her grieving properly. So now my mother hates my girlfriend and doesn't want to see her, my girlfriend hates my mother, and my brother is dead. 2019 is shaping up to be the worst year of my life I think, unless I have kids and something similar happens.

arent you all mexicanos manlets anyway

i feel like aj from the sopranos. except my father is not that rich

next best thing is having sex, but you can do that if you have money.

hey leaf. just roll the dice. remember this.

Not really, I don't even know what to spend my money on.

>unless I have kids
Probably not a good idea to have kids if you are in the middle of the worst year of your life, I think.

meh I'm young enough to turn this thing around
will ever look good tho, so that's great

Psychiatric care is very relaxed and inadequate here despite it being a "first world" country. Whenever he saw someone they would usually brush him off, and the one support group that he went to sent him away after 2 sessions because he "didn't exhibit enough signs of pre-psychotic issues". He didn't really want to voluntarily get help, and only told people how bad things were when they reached a boiling point. I was in a bad bind because if I told someone to forcibly take him at any point, he had told me that as soon as he was released he was going to kill himself, and I didn't want to breach his trust. It felt like it was kind of an inevitability and that there was no easy solution.

Do you have enough money that you dont have to work?

Honestly I think the world would be a better place without you guys.

>Probably not a good idea to have kids

I don't think I'm going to have kids period because I don't want them turning to depressed and wanting to kill themselves. My genetics are garbage.

what? how
more info please, I need more money for drugs and ladies

if dub s i will off myself tonight

literally 1(one) digit away from oblivion

Not true. 70% of lottery winners go broke after a few years.

Is moderating Yea Forums, being a virtual divegrass manager and paying to post a sport

true
fuck people who say that money don't mean shit

are we going to make it lads?

Attached: 1297523330170.png (760x752, 481K)

Me. Poor, living in a favela, can't find a job and I don't have skills.

I'm 25 right now.

I was seriously considering becoming a drug dealer but I have fear of being tortured and killed

Attached: 1556118768176.jpg (648x568, 58K)

without me the world would be shit

No, I don't have many expenses as I'm living with my parents. Besides paying some bills I'm basically hoarding everything I earn. I just don't want to spend money on partying and dumb shit.

I copywrite shitty articles for internet websites

close fucking shave

you should leave brazil if you want to be a drug dealer
you're gonna get rekt over there monkeybro, your society is quite literally the jungle
t. been to brazil and dealt with favelas

Doesn't sound like you could have done anything in that case. He wasn't bullshiting with that ultimatum, the question is what made him go through with it. If it was depression, institutionalizing with probably wouldn't have helped much. Meds could have remedied his psychotic symptoms but it may not have been enough in this situation. Its sad that psychiatric treatment is kind of a meme everywhere because professionals should take care of people with these problems, not ordinary people or relatives, because they either dont know how to deal with them or they were the ones actually making their condition worse in the first place.

just be an uber lol

Does speaking English not count as a skill?

That has nothing to do with his point, it just means those people are retarded. They would have no problems if they budgeted properly.

me

Attached: 1457338712410.jpg (668x712, 68K)

>doesn't know where to spend money
>lives with his parents
I know a good place to start

I like to imagine that Masturbinho is an uber chad and he wears this shirt for the memes.

>Work 40 hours a week
>Have a gf who clearly loves me
>Paying Low Rent in a very good neighborhood
>Still feel like a failure cause I don’t instantly make everyone happy and the universe crafted by the internet is a grotesque lie that only makes me depressed due to the fact I have friends who obsess over it

Literally all you have to do is move to the U.S and work as a uber for 6 months (thats the limit for the tourist pass)

put together some dollars and go back to your contry. start investing etc

Your genetics are likely fine. People just aren't designed to live such an atomized existence.

coming up soon

Attached: 1548809913048.png (645x1260, 440K)

Sad part is being alone and work for like 16hours a day

let us all look on the bright side
at least you haven't become someone who cleans up webpages of off topic posts for free

Not yet, trying real hard brehs

Attached: D785B9A3-B30B-418A-8D44-CD3717FE2D63.jpg (1105x1624, 247K)

>people who play the lottery aren't the sharpest tools in the shed
shocking news

>zero friends
>whenever I have a date, Ill make up stories about what I was doing with my friends last weekend because IM embarrassed
>dating this amazing woman for two weeks now
>made up so many random stories about friends I dont have
>one day shell want to meet my friends
>one day Ill have to tell her I made all that shit up

Attached: 1543613047866.jpg (780x818, 133K)

I know, moving out would definitely help me mentally and socially. I am quite afraid of taking on that responsibility though.

adults dont expect you to have many friends breh

Just started Prozac. No job no skills no money nothing.

I just turned 24 right now and I hate everything, I don't have any talent or skill and don't want to do anything because the idea of living my life doing the same soulless job is just depressing for me. I was considering the idea of streaming since there are people who liberally say they earn shit tons of money, especially all the eceleb cunts who show their ass for donos.

>basing a relationship on lies
galaxy brain move my man

Don’t dig that hole man

no one wants to watch your depressed ass stream

Having 0 friends is weird desu

she has five close friends
she talks about them all the time
then she asked me about mine
I did let her know I dont have as many as her
but I felt embarrassed telling her I literally dont have any
she wouldn't think Im weird if I told her I dont think, but she'd feel sad for me
I dont want that either

shit, I just got herpes. i'm fucking done

but you literally have 0 friends? not even some dude from high school that you talk like 1 time in a month?

if you go out with someone and you tell them you have zero friends, theyre just gonna think youre weird I think

I once pretended I had a job for an entire ~6 month relationship. I was a NEET the whole time lmao

I'm unironically close to being in the endgame bros. My parents gave me the house completely paid off, I graduated uni debt free, and I've gotten /fit/ over the last few months. Now I just need a job to fund my own shit. 23 years of hell and depression, 1 year of things going my way. I'm almost there.

Attached: Stand_Back.gif (350x269, 1.92M)

>herpes
no-one cares if you do or don't have it

sadly...no
I literally have zero friends
cant call colleagues friends
but I base my stories around them

>incredibly beautiful girlfriend who is a nurse and does modeling photoshoots for local clothing boutique shops
>super comfy 43k a year job at the county welfare office lol
>decently fit and handsome

My social life is pretty lax but honestly most faggots “social lives” where I live are drinking 6+ bud lights and seeing what dumb shit they say after

Attached: 96FC6392-B138-48A1-96B3-BB6F33F5FB5B.jpg (645x657, 71K)

Just tell her they moved out or you had a fallout lamo.

Ye nothing soulless about playing video games and putting on fake personas for internet handouts.

Tell her about your lovely internet friends at Yea Forums, like the Maghrebi City customer that shares our flag :-)

>never get tested
>retain plausible deniability

Sorted

Go to /fit/ then go to reddit steroids
Start taking 200mg of test a week

You wouldn't be saying that if you were getting drafted to the military.

this
tell her about your romanian/kiwi friend that always talks about messi

You are too deep into your lie user
You will have to make up a story about your friends dying in a car crash or something

Unironically reach jesus

fucking hell lmao

>I'm going to light myself on fire in front of my parents.
you won't do shit nigger
shut the fuck up you little pussy
low test beta male whining about his poor life and killinghimself for mommy and daddy
suck my dick, I would spit in your face and roughly tap your dumb forehead with my thick cuck until you would obey me fully
then you would lick my feet and you would never killyourself pussy

>with my thick cuck
come again?

other than being extremely fat and friendless I guess things are going okay...could be worse at least, r-right

>with my thick cuck
freudian slip

>all these whining faggots ITT

FFS, crying about your lives on Yea Forums won't help you do better in life

Just learn to not give a fuck about stupid things, don't take life too seriously (it ends with death anyway, regardless if you die as a millionaire or a poor NEET) and be active

Also, not sports, fuck off to /r9k/

Couldnt you just tell her that you moved town and now you're searching for friends or something?

fuckin normalfags

>come again?
with his thick cuck?

At least I don't have to be a /based/ tradesman working like ant and building and multiplying for no reason other than because its what we're programmed to do.

In a country where the gdp per capita is high, parents will have put high standards on you and even having a normal life is considered a failure to everyone in your neighborhood. People in first world countries are extremely stingy my Lithuanian pal, you would understand if you lived there.

KILL ME GODDESS
DON'T LEAVE ME GODDESS

PUT YOUR FACE IN IT, BITCH!

Funfact: You live in a 1st world country

>Implying most relationships are based initially on honesty

The secret is “will you still love each other when you’re stoned all night while she’s sucking off a sugar daddy”

why do you space your sentences

this?

To

piss

you

off

>In a country where the gdp per capita is high, parents will have put high standards on you
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up you little pussy

That's how you find the redditors

tell her that i, your friend, dont think liking traps is gay

I honestly dont know know what Im doing user
she is so good to me
Ive never had this much fun with another woman
Shell probably get bored of me in a few weeks because shell learn my life is quite boring
Doubt Ill get in much trouble t-b-h

>5 close friends

Just gonna caste a huge doubt on her end on that.

She’s just as dishonest and lonely as you most likely.

preferably not, I despise americans

pissening post

I'm a sick fuck I like a thick cuck

work is fulfilling, go do construction if you don't want to crunch numbers.

because

reddit

>tfw 21 and never had sex

>40k€ a year
>german state steals 1/3 of it
>everything is much more expensive than in not-western europe
all is relative, Labanauskas

no it all checks out
theyre her female friends
saw them on FB
met two of them IRL
shes very open about stuff
see no reason why shed lie

This. Firsties just need some no stress office job and they are all set for life

you are not first world

>flag
>content
why is it always you people