Whose going to buy them?

Whose going to buy them?

Attached: neves jota.jpg (800x533, 77K)

hopefully no one
they are crucial for that top 6

Porto ;_;

Attached: Imagem21.png (606x606, 462K)

Wolves are British Porto though, they even have nuno.

Is it true Jota has an even better younger brother? One of you said this last year on Yea Forums I need confirmation.

The tales from Paços de Ferreira do call André Silva (not to be confused with Sevilla's André Silva), also known as André Jota in homage to his older brother, as being better than Diogo

Attached: Imagem37.png (908x914, 780K)

Where would they go? Certainly in England they'd end up on the bench at City/Liverpool and the likes of United or Arsenal aren't a big step up these days.

Can Uncle Jorge help them out and bring him in? Do you like Wolves now or dislike them since they're a pipeline robbing your country?

Attached: 1549119016997.jpg (500x479, 61K)

Neves deserves to be a starter on Barcelona

Jota could work his way to be a starter on an Atlético tier team, but not now, and with much, much luck. He should remain on Wolves

They’re a big step up in terms of player contracts

The kid is young, Paços will squeeze him next season, just hope he returns to Porto.

I am on wolves side, but the fact that I will never see Rúben Nevs and João Moutinho together on a Porto jersey but I saw them together in real life on a wolves jersey does bother me a bit

Attached: Imagem16.png (764x779, 378K)

I believe, 100% Ruben Neves will return to Porto one day. He's been openly saying that in interviews. I don't want him to leave Wolves, but I would be A-OK with him ending his career at Porto.

Aren't you glad that Moutinho is getting his proper due now? I think the fact he wasn't in the prem until now was hurting people's perception about him

Neves will return only when he is old, like Rui Costa did in Benfica

Moutinho would get his due if he went to Barcelona
>wwn a Barcelona with Busquets-Moutinho-Fabregas Messi-Suarez-Pedro
It hurts

Attached: Imagem44.png (990x860, 659K)

Damn, truly would've been GOAT. Moutinho legitimately has a case for PFA team of the year mention and no one is talking about just how great he's been this season.

Also, do you think Nuno got better? I remember you and others last season criticizing Nuno for what we did at Porto and that he wasn't as good as people thought.

Attached: nuno board.jpg (670x423, 32K)

>Also, do you think Nuno got better?
Villas-Boas or Vitor Pereira would have won the Premier League with that team. Conceição maybe if he knew the true mystique of Wolves

Fuck Nuno

Attached: 1523825324107.png (411x398, 224K)

>AVB

Ok now you're being retarded. You're just mad he failed at Porto.

Attached: 1523738566092.png (1116x1119, 460K)

I am mad at him for playing with Rúben Neves, which he never did in Porto, and playing with Jota, which he did for two months but then forgot, and ALWAYS PLAYING WITH SOARES EVEN THOUGH THE POOR MAN WAS TIRED AS FUCK BUT NO, HE HAD TO PLAY AT ALL THE TIMES, NOT LIKE YOU HAD ANDRÉ SILVA AND DIOGO JOTA ON THE BENCH READY TO PLAY, ALWAYS SOARES, THE 90 MINUTES, THEN WE MAKE AUTISTIC DRAWINGS OF TACTICS

Attached: Imagem19.png (871x832, 540K)

As much as I don't like Wolves, why do they have to move on? Everything is working well there.

what is this tactics board shit it's so exploitable

Attached: nuno board 1.jpg (914x609, 49K)

It was the first sign I had that he was shit

Attached: 1538174720799.png (563x542, 241K)

what how did they in the FA cup already are you from the future?

Yes, Wolves will beat out City and Forest in 2023 for it's first league title, but they would have already won two FA cups

Well there’s a handful of big clubs struggling that they would walk into

both overrated just like nearly every portuguese player

no one. the release clause for neves is fucking insane. jota will probably stay at wolves too. we will just buy a few more players over the transfer window and be closer to top 6, maybe even get 6th.

Jota is unbelievably good. Should be playing
for Portugal already.

Possibly, but Wolves aren't exactly short of money and have assembled a very good, small squad at an absurdly low cost. Neves and Moutinho for a combined £20 million? Ridiculous, and are supposedly all already on £100,000 a week. Depends if they want to sell and take the money, but if they want to keep them I'm sure they could spare a little more.

Aren't Wolves a bit tight FFP-wise then? Not that they're breaking it, but I can't imagine them affording wages for better players then they have now, the type to push them into the top 6.

FFP isn't really an issue for English teams unless they get relegated as the TV money is so high