I like fantasizing I'm a famous athlete in my mind, and creating storylines, do you guys do this too?

I like fantasizing I'm a famous athlete in my mind, and creating storylines, do you guys do this too?

Attached: 234123.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

everyone does it tBh

I use to do this but now I fantasize being a world class manager

what team does your imaginary you play for lads?

I imagine playing for Celtic and taking them to the champions league final with a team full of scottish lads

I like fantasizing im hanging weaboos as a job in my local anime concentration camp, fapping to their screams and laughting with my lads about that one who was crying that he would ban us in their forum. Do you guys do this too?

I like fantasizing that I'm the Great Satanichia, and everyone marvels at and admires my power, beauty and intelligence.

I do the same but I am an anime character instead fighting shounen battles. Then I visit Yea Forums and call anime trash and discredit the opinions of people who use anime reaction pictures on their posts. You should be ashamed of watching anime, just like I am. I understand it being a guilty pleasure of yours, but admitting you like anime in public should be haram.
If someone admits liking anime in public, I just make fun of him and try to cut all ties with him.

Based Scottsman

fuck......If a weeb thinks like this I need to re-evaluate my head

I'ts 25 year too late to try sport

pls respond

im always the 7 footer in basketball who sticks with my hometown team and doesnt demand a trade or ring-chase.
also i bring back the skyhook. because its unblockable. and because big men should always beat smaller men by shooting over them. its stupid that they dont.

To play with friends or in lower leagues, no. To play professionally at the top leagues yes. Usually the people at the top leagues have been playing constantly since they were kids. My friend from school would sneak out of the classroom to go shoot the ball on his own and improve his shooting, he was one of the star players in the school and he even played at a semi-pro team. The thing is, not even he could make it as a professional. There are a shitton of variables that need to be correct for you to make it as a professional. Also there is always the constant threat of an injury, and injuries can fuck you up so hard. People never overcome certain injuries fully, like a torn ACL, then you are fucked. And you never know when they will come.

try to be more positive user. we anons have a really privileged life if you think about it. im sure some rich and famous people would envy our way of life.

Attached: 1510364538314.jpg (640x480, 137K)

just play a sports game's career mode

Until I was about 10 years old, yeah.
Now I just fantasise about 10/10 slags.

based and evilpilled

Attached: ANGER JUICE.png (658x631, 264K)

15 is too late to start unless you're going for some American """sport""" or something

BFord go home, you have part #___ of your FIFA 19 career mode to make

You can always get into Boxing

Attached: 07c7caa813741ca62c81301dd0bc6ecd738621ef_hq.jpg (225x350, 19K)

I fantasise that I'm doing romatic/impressive things for my crush and convincing her to take the plunge and date me. I'm 24.

fuck off zoomer

I like fantasizing about being a pickle and being used as a makeshift dildo by some woman. do you guys do this too?

i like to imagine that i am married to taylor swift and it's a house rule that she can't wear any shoes inside

Y-Yes

Attached: 1293482249878.png (200x200, 19K)

I like fantasizing that I'm a soccer ball in a barefoot women's soccer league

Go to bed grandpa

Attached: image0.jpg (392x393, 28K)

Yeah, I've had hall of fame MLB, NFL, basketball and soccer careers played out in my head with a statistical history of all my careers including championships won.

É o basado?