/bundes/

ORIGINALE NICHTSKÖNNER edition

TOMORROW
Augsburg - Alwayslosen
Ingostadt - Dynamo
Köln - Darmstadt

Attached: 1526134181349.png (1033x615, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6Am6j4GIgI
youtube.com/watch?v=JpaMXMUeBOY
bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/meine-meinung-endlich-weiss-ich-wieder-warum-ich-bayern-nicht-ausstehen-kann-61484592.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8
spiegel.de/sport/fussball/thomas-mueller-ueber-strafstoss-in-bremen-kein-foul-das-fuer-einen-elfmeter-ausreicht-a-1264601.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kcQznybb9BI
youtube.com/watch?v=yeFDxsWBhaw
vipbox.im/watch-soccer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you were faster so this shall be the real /bundes/

Attached: 1543233588143.jpg (615x615, 227K)

My dad just sent me this image on whatsapp.

Attached: affenbande.jpg (717x508, 38K)

Lol

Why are Bayern Haters seething so hard?
youtube.com/watch?v=k6Am6j4GIgI
The comments are a pure salt mine.

TOL

youtube.com/watch?v=JpaMXMUeBOY

>ẞundes

What are those referees doing there? Shouldn't they be watching the screens?

>Köln is losing 3-0 in Dresden and sing racist chants
trumps timeline was and is based

ẞß

literally no longer allowed by officials

>by (((officials)))
to me they are on one level with janitors. dont give a doopin crud.

Attached: pepe suit.jpg (250x216, 5K)

FUCK BAYERN AND FUCK THE DFB

what did they sing?

Attached: 1529496403779.jpg (222x216, 9K)

t. stinky basement virgin

My sides

we don’t need american retards here, fuck off

based affenzirkus

Are you deaf?
>Wo? Wo? Wo ist die Banane?

Attached: 1508350107995.png (1312x978, 498K)

don’t watch youtube vids.
what’s racist about bananas?

>weebbaby
you’ll never get touched by a woman

ada bump

Attached: 1553118387185.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

Why

eat some glass, tom

>the absolute redpill factory that is Jörg Kachelmann

What's he doing?

RACISM

constantly pissing on literally everyone on twitter, left and right

bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/meine-meinung-endlich-weiss-ich-wieder-warum-ich-bayern-nicht-ausstehen-kann-61484592.bild.html

was für ein hurensohn

>reading bild
miauing at you

meine-meinung-endlich-weiss-ich-wieder-warum-ich-den-ösi-nicht-ausstehen-kann-und-seine-posts-ueberhaupt-nicht-ernst-nehme-oder-lese

jesus what is wrong with this raging ronny here again

its the most based and redpilled zeitung in deutschland, soja-sören-kevin
fick dich hurensohn

Yeah, I was unfortunate enough to read through his account once. The guy seems to be made of 99% salt.

machst einen normalen pfosten und die hurensöhne hier gehen gleich auf dich los

scheiß fotzen alter

You’re all such faggots, Jesus Christmas

>ein deutscher labert über nen ösi alder

its just this one retard, ösi. its always the same guy. dont know what his problem is.

heast du arschgefickte hurensohnmissgeburt red deutsch mit mir du fotze

Kek... I'd buy BILD+ if they commented every Buyern match like this

Attached: elmo.png (317x298, 177K)

*kotz*

I love how triggered everyone is by based bayern

Put your real name into the name field or I call the police!

>its the most based and redpilled zeitung
lmaoing at your iq, imbecile

last three digit is my iq

Frens, FRENS
Please don’t insult each other this meanly. You’re scaring Oma Gähnmark.

?

Upcoming law that Austrians must provide online platforms their real name and address

it will only account for big social media like facebook and twitter you complete fucktard

What I'd the purpose of such a law? Very dystopian, sad!

Attached: 1542847148899.jpg (735x735, 234K)

The days of your hateful comments are numbered

you wish, leftie-cuck

Attached: 1554374278157.png (640x640, 938K)

Sellner bitte

after inventing the brilliant nickname 'mr. burger' for our american i just developed a nickname for THE ösi. henceforth, he is 'herr gugelhupf'.

Attached: Fgsfds_desu.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Attached: 1554577060318.png (779x839, 652K)

>getting never touched by 3DPD
And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1542265737050.jpg (332x332, 43K)

He's the "Schmarrn Kaiser"

It is no "Zeitung" by any definition tho, brudi.

Attached: 1555882105074.jpg (679x648, 76K)

its shit, also I assume you think one of those deutsch fags is me (actual THE ösi)

absolute cringe

its not shit, its really great and creative. although i have to admit that "schmarrnkaiser" is better..

Attached: 1509480927877.gif (540x603, 188K)

Österreich ist so behindert, dass es einen Beschützerinstinkt in mir weckt

Attached: 1556227328505.png (718x896, 57K)

>no "Please be patient..." cap
You had one job.

Attached: 1556227422313.png (718x896, 120K)

Basiert.

und rotpilliert

He looks way to friendly

would any big strong german clubs like to buy our boys?

umm, >we already have two of them

no we only have one and he is about to fuck off to chelsea.

why didnt you let puli play

Attached: 1535520642764.png (645x773, 53K)

he knew too much :S

youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8

ICH WEISS DASS ICH KRASS BIN.

prove it

*proves it*

you convinced me

DU WEISST DASS ICH KRASS BIN.

nachti jz

yes

Attached: 1512010256891.jpg (433x419, 84K)

nö that would be tichys or achse

impossible, I like Gugelhupfs

>Wenn das ein elfmeterreifes Foul war, müssten in der Bundesliga jeden Samstag 100 Strafstöße gegeben werden.
me rn

Attached: 1555103088168.png (1080x1080, 479K)

friendly reminder that the olympics 2024 could have been in Hamburg
>Die Gruppe „Jugend gegen Olympia“ bildete sich aus Mitgliedern von Linkspartei und Grüner Jugend. Sie kritisierten u. a. die Aussagen der Plakate von „Hamburg 2024“. Als Gegner der Bewerbung sahen sie in den Spielen keinen Gewinn für die durchschnittlichen Hamburger. Sie befürchteten durch Olympia steigende Mieten, eine stärkere soziale Spaltung der Stadt und ein „Riesengefahrengebiet“.[7]

Attached: 1526560403509.jpg (446x368, 57K)

reminder that argirl tried her best to bring the games home

Attached: bewerbung.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Bayern Munich supporters aren't supporters at all, but rather customers.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (657x527, 92K)

truly /our ananas/

Attached: 1524918957525.jpg (675x1200, 118K)

They're not wrong.

they would have embarrassed us anyways, it's good that the olympics are in real cities.

the Riesengefahrengebiet only exists because of lefties though

You need to post the Ada image

Attached: 1287203023532.jpg (1476x2086, 1.33M)

hamburg is rich af though

but that doesn't stop them from being unambitious cucks that are not allowed to be proud of anything. a German opening ceremony would be horrible and we all know it.

it would be 90 minutes of
>some muslim rapping about climate change
>some cringy video about the kultige Reeperbahn and the progressive vegan lifestyle of some unwashed Maltes
>raising awareness for the poor fugees drowning in the mediterranean
>a multikulti kinderchor singing "we are the world"

Attached: 1464007076529.jpg (532x783, 180K)

Is this peak /bundes/?

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-092550.png (833x1197, 88K)

it's /weekbundes/ as in real bundes hours

Good. Only retards would waste a prime area of their city for a fucking useless Olympic stadium.

what else do you want to build a on a fucking island in a dirty river

Attached: 1536632314338s.jpg (220x229, 4K)

Affordable housing

typical clueless retard reply

wah wah wah an olympic stadium wouldn't be a complete waste of tax payer money... TuS Eimsbüttel and TSG Winterhude could use the 60k seater to host their rhythmic gymnastics competition

I hate Hamburg so much lads

Jeder hasst Hamburg. Fast so schlimm wie Berlin, Bremen oder 1 Stadt nach Wahl im Ruhrpott

I found drei Tore pro Spiel user on twitter.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (609x592, 77K)

best better wants big money. no sicheres ding today, sorry la

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-111004_Tipico.jpg (720x757, 119K)

Liege-Bastogne-Liege on Sunday.
Alaphilippe and Fuglsang both top 3 is a sicheres ding

There is an option for them to reach place 1-3, but it wont let me combine to bet on both of them placing there, so instead I did two 1€ bets on one of them winning. If this doesnt work out you owe me 2€

Attached: denbet.jpg (868x96, 22K)

Alright

fuckens love hamburg

nur auslender da uezs

Dunnae why but I always want to put Hamburg further East in Germany

Attached: IMG_20190423_17302601.jpg (1501x1323, 314K)

friendly reminder that the "popular" cities would all have a negative Wanderungssaldo if only Germans were considered.

Bremen and Berlin are based af tho

you do know that Hamburg as a massive port, right?

>t. harzer and/or sojamalte

Attached: Mindestsicherung_Laender_2017_Langtext.png (600x625, 11K)

based af

Yes
Also degenerate warehouse district

Problem?

You clearly have never visited either of those cities then. Merely having a few more unemployed retards is no indication for lacking beauty.

but being an ugly miserable shithole filled with muslims and dindus is an indication for lacking beauty.

Lol
If you cared to get out of your southern shithole city and actually visited the cities you’d know how wrong you are.

Barca and Real are not interested in Jovic anymore, because Frankfurt wants too much money

>Die vorgefundene Situation auf Schalke war für Schneider sehr überraschend. „Es gibt viele Punkte, bei denen ich annahm, dass Schalke da schon ein, zwei Schritte weiter ist“, gab der 48-Jährige zu, der in Leipzig eine ganz andere Qualität gewohnt war. „Es zählt nicht nur die Spitze, es geht um Qualität in allen Bereichen."

>Neben der neuerlichen Sanktionierung des Mittelfeldspielers hat Stevens auch zum wiederholten Male dubiose Andeutungen über die Probleme der „Knappen“ gemacht, eine öffentliche Erklärung dazu aber zumindest angedeutet. „Ich kann und darf nicht alles sagen“, so der Übungsleiter auf die Frage, warum es auch in den sechs Liga-Spielen unter seiner Regie nicht wirklich läuft: „Vielleicht wird das noch kommen. Vielleicht intern. Vielleicht aber auch in der Öffentlichkeit. Ich weiß es noch nicht.“ Die Probleme gingen auf jeden Fall „in mehrere Richtungen“.
>Auf die Frage, ob ihn die vielfältigen Probleme der Mannschaft überrascht hätten, sagte der normalerweise im Aufsichtsrat sitzende Stevens: „Ja und nein. Wenn du als erfahrener Trainer oben sitzt, siehst du auch sehr viel. Aber wenn du nicht in der Kabine bist und nicht auf dem Platz, siehst und hörst du nicht alles. Von daher wirst du schon überrascht, wenn du damit arbeitest.“

peak >schalke

Bremen and Berlin are by far the biggest shitholes of Germany, now shut the fuck up you flaming faggot.

Attached: 1381514190842.jpg (961x759, 255K)

they most likely just gave them a "fuck off" price

Maybe his mind protects him from harm and all those muslims and dindus get reprocessed to young, hip and progressive Germans.

Well you’re wrong
Let’s kiss and make up tho, cause you’re probably a qt

>Barça würde das Interesse aufgrund des überhöhten Preises nur dann aufrechterhalten, wenn der 21-Jährige noch ein Jahr in Frankfurt bliebe. Dieses Szenario sei allerdings unwahrscheinlich, weil die Eintracht dem Bericht zufolge alles tun werde, um Jovic an den Höchstbietenden zu veräußern.
>weil die Eintracht dem Bericht zufolge alles tun werde, um Jovic an den Höchstbietenden zu veräußern.
Nah, Frankfurt as city of the finance elite are just as greedy and gold-digging.

Bremen is great if you want an 1,0 Abitur instead of Hauptschulabschluss, but other than that pretty poop.

>tfw 3. abi in Bremen
*brainlet wojack*

btw we beat you in ice-hockey, Piefke btfo yet again

Attached: glorious_victory_how_will_piefkinesien_ever_recover.jpg (855x710, 188K)

/bundes/ isn't seething enough right now from my point of view, so have this link
spiegel.de/sport/fussball/thomas-mueller-ueber-strafstoss-in-bremen-kein-foul-das-fuer-einen-elfmeter-ausreicht-a-1264601.html

*seethes*

I hate all of you

SCHEIẞ AUF BUNDESLIGA

>Bayern doesn't get the penalty
>Match goes into extra time
>Bremen too tired because they have been pressing Bayern hard the entire match
>Bayern wins anyways

We won. Deal with it

Attached: würdigundrecht.jpg (476x198, 22K)

24.04.2019, ca. 22:35 Uhr: Leichtere Erdbeben vor allem in Norddeutschland durch kollektive »Ooooah«-Rufe, nachdem die Finalpaarung feststeht.

25.04.: Die Server von Viagogo sind down. Es waren einfach zu viele Ticket-Verkaufswünsche auf einmal. Geschäftsführer Dr. B. Trug ist fassungslos: »Wir verstehen das gar nicht. Wir verkaufen doch alle Tickets zu absoluten Wucherpreisen. Und haben trotzdem irgendwie Verlust gemacht.«

26.04. - 19.05.: Eine Austrittswelle aus den Vereinen plagt den DFB. Der frisch vereidigte DFB-Präsident Horst Heldt tritt konsterniert von seinem Amt zurück.

20.05.: Der Fußballgott kommt aus dem Urlaub zurück. »Hab ich was verpasst?«

25.05, Finaltag, 19:40 Uhr: Die Vorberichterstattung läuft. Uli Hoeneß und Ralf Rangnick im Doppelinterview. Wissenschaftler werden später einen überproportionalen Anstieg der Galleproduktion bei sämtlichen 284 neutralen Fernsehzuschauern feststellen.

19:45 Uhr: Haarige Situation vor dem Stadion. Im dichten Gedränge der zahllosen Schwarzmarkthändler, die alle noch Karten verkaufen wollen, kommt es beinahe zu einer Massenpanik. Glücklicherweise bleibt alles ruhig.

19:55 Uhr: Die Mannschaften laufen ein. Stille auf den spärlich gefüllten Rängen. »Ha, wie zuhause, das wird ein Heimspiel für uns«, denken die Kapitäne beider Mannschaften.

20 Uhr, Anpfiff: Der Videoschiedsrichter steigt in Kreuzberg in die U1 und guckt auf die Uhr.

5. Minute: Erster Torschuss für die Bayern durch Thomas Müller.

6. Minute: War kein Torschuss, war ein epileptischer Anfall. Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt eilt aufs Feld.

8. Minute: Nach gutem Zureden kommt auch Mats Hummels auf den Platz. »Und Ante Rebic spielt hier heute auch ganz sicher nicht, nein? Na gut.«

That’s wonderful my dear Ösi

15. Minute: Bayern fährt Angriff auf Angriff. Die Leipziger wirken platt. Macht sich jetzt die Dreifachbelastung aus Bundesliga, Pokal und Österreichischer Bundesliga bemerkbar?

22. Minute: An der Seitenlinie wird Ralf Rangnick kurz von seinen Gefühlen übermannt, als er in die mehreren hundert völlig indifferenten Gesichter auf den Tribünen blickt. »Was wir hier aufgebaut haben, Mensch. Mit lediglich einer Milliarde Euro. Den wichtigsten Sportwettbewerb des Landes entwertet, um Sichtbarkeit für unseren Sponsor zu schaffen. Toll.«

31. Minute: An einem Stand vor dem Stadion kauft sich Daniel Siebert drei Bayern-Schals, ein Coman-Trikot und eine Stern-des-Südens-Pudelmütze. »Ja, und?«, so der Unparteiische. »Ich bin privat hier und mir ist kalt.«

35. Minute: Hasan Salihamidzic kommt an der Allianz Arena an. »Was, wir spielen heute auswärts? Taxi! Einmal nach Leipzig, aber pronto.«

20:45 Uhr: Halbzeit. Helene Fischer singt ein zehnminütiges Medley jener ihrer Hits, die sogar noch ein bisschen ungeeigneter für das größte deutsche Fußballfinale sind als der Rest. Begeisterung bei einer Leipziger Fangruppe. »Tolles Konzert, wirklich. Und die Tickets waren so günstig. Nur die 45-minütige Fußballshow vorher war zu lang.«

20:55 Uhr: Tolle Idee: Beide Vereine haben gemeinsam eine Flugshow auf die Beine gestellt, Kingsley Coman und Timo Werner begeistern die Zuschauer mit ihren spektakulärsten Tiefflügen. Der verletzt fehlende Arrjen Robben steht mit Tränen in den Augen von seinem Tribünenplatz auf und salutiert ergriffen.

21 Uhr: Anfang der zweiten Halbzeit. Die ARD-Regie entscheidet sich, kurzzeitig das spannende Tumbleweed-Rennen auf der Gegengerade mitzunehmen. Die Einschaltquoten schnellen in die Höhe.

51. Minute: Der absolute Red-Bull-Wahnsinn nun in der Leipziger Kurve: Felix Baumgartner springt vom Stadiondach nur mit Fallschirm bewaffnet in das schwarze Loch, das die RB-Fankurve ist. Servus TV überträgt live, Martin Sellner moderiert.

please stop, its too unfunny even for Piefke standards

52. Minute: Leipzig wird besser, die wütenden Konter der Leipziger Spieler enden aber alle in einem Lachanfall vor Joshua Kimmichs Schnurrbart. Gleich mehrere Spieler müssen mit Bauchmuskelzerrung ausgewechselt werden.

67. Minute: Unterbrechung, weil der Hausmeister des Olympiastadions aufs Spielfeld läuft und den Ball aufnimmt. »Wer seid ihr? Achso, ihr spielt hier Fußball. Habt ihr das angemeldet? Na, ok. Aber macht mir nix kaputt und schließt nachher ab, ja?«

you can almost taste the tons of salt that went into this work of art

73. Minute: Für Mats Hummels beginnt die 72. Minute.

80. Minute: Sven Ulreich erwacht aus einem Alptraum, in dem ihm Tom Starke mehr Trophäen zuwirft, als er fangen kann.

89. Minute, Bayerndusel-Zeit: Ein Eckball von RB geht ans Kreuzeck, springt von dort direkt an die Eckfahne an der gegenüberliegenden Seite, Peter Gulacsi will klären, rutscht auf einer Bananenschale aus, kickt den Ball dabei in Richtung eigener Torlinie, unterdessen reißt sich Jupp Heynckes Hund Cando von seinem schlafenden Herrchen los, rennt aufs Feld und stuppst den Ball mit der Schnauze zur Führung ins Tor.

90. Minute: Der Videoschiedsrichter überprüft den Treffer. O-Ton aus dem Keller: »Wat? Nee, ich verkauf oben eigentlich Brezel, aber der Typ hier vorhin hat mich gebeten, kurz aufzupassen. Musste wohl mal groß. Naja, ejal, ick würde sagen: Tor.«

93. Minute: Abpfiff. Die Bayern-Spieler tun so, als würden sie sich freuen.

93. Minute: Abpfiff auch in Bremen, wo Werder-Allstars gegen HSV-Allstars parallel ein Freundschaftspiel ausgetragen haben. Fröhliche Gesichter allerorten, Menschen, die sich umarmen, Endorphine und Bier, ein Kind entlässt eine Friedenstaube in die Freiheit, Mirko Votava und Stig Töfting singen Kumbaya am Lagerfeuer, ein Schmetterling setzt sich auf Dieter Eilts' Zeigefinger, es wird viel gelacht, ein schöner Tag.

21:53 Uhr: Das erste Fieldinterview: Thomas Müller macht einen Witz. Der Fieldreporter bricht in Tränen aus und stammelt etwas von Umschulung.

21:58 Uhr: Niko Kovac im Interview nach dem Spiel: »Klar, dieser Pokal ist etwas ganz Besonderes. Ich freue mich drüber, mich mit einem Titel zu verabschieden, wünsche den Bayern alles Gute in der Europa League, aber jetzt freue ich mich auch ungemein auf meine kommende Aufgabe hier bei Hertha BSC ab Sommer.«

22:12 Uhr: Pokalübergabe. DFB-Präsident Kevin Kuranyi macht seine Sache gut.

00:20 Uhr: Traurig: Niko Kovac wartet noch immer auf eine Bierdusche. Ein Ordner kommt an: »Herr Kovac, die anderen sind schon weg und wir müssen hier jetzt saubermachen. Morgen spielen hier die Puhdys, da wird’s voll.«

Attached: 1555369965202.jpg (232x325, 8K)

Thoughts on my new meem?

Attached: mund.gif (480x270, 1.16M)

liked

liked

great autism friendo. i truly hope didnt write this yourself

Attached: DV1985729.jpg (506x342, 21K)

Attached: Unbenannt.png (348x65, 4K)

>someone was payed to write this

Attached: 1236673345.jpg (747x389, 30K)

>payed
Hauptschule was geht

> 5. Minute: Erster Torschuss für die Bayern durch Thomas Müller.

> 6. Minute: War kein Torschuss, war ein epileptischer Anfall. Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt eilt aufs Feld.

I giggled because it's true.

Attached: IMG_20190426_155336.jpg (3456x4608, 2.84M)

>eating meat
ugh

Show us your feet.

ewww

Cant wait for Neverkusen choking against Augsburg

LMAO you're clearly seething

looks good, but what is it?

Based

It’s a bolognaise sauce that I will use for lasagne. Not eating it tonight, just felt like making something that would make me stand in the kitchen for a while, listening to some podcasts #hygge

And the pots have minced meat cooking in white wine, a soffritto and caramelised onions, all of those have now been combined along with some canned tomatoes and now I am sitting on my balcony.

This is the DERBY HYPE thread, do not discuss any lesser teams here

Attached: index.jpg (290x174, 17K)

I like that coffee commercial.

>ref fucks up a penalty call
>this is bayern's fault

This is one point. The other is that those are the fucking idiots who say foreign tourists should fuck off while """"refugees"""" are welcome. Their brain simply does not work.

Gute Geschichte (obwohl ananas fehlte)

The nice Austrian has been the best /bundes/ poster over the past few months.

looks like there was still some white wine from cooking left

You are the worst poster here.

thanks, I give it my best

There was one glass left which led to me going out and buying a bottle of Campari. I’m officially back on the sauce.

that would be tom(jt)

>that would be tom

this

>Rudolph rastet aus
>CDU-POLITIKER BESCHIMPFT BAYERN-SPIELER
>„Das ‚Dreckspack‘ bekommt wieder mal einen Elfmeter geschenkt“, wütet der Stuttgarter auf seiner Facebook-Seite, als der FC Bayern im Pokalspiel gegen Bremen von einem umstrittenen Schiri-Pfiff profitiert. Ausraster vom bekennenden VfB-Fan, der im Bezirksbeirat S-Ost sitzt und auf der CDU-Liste für den Gemeinderat kandidiert!

Attached: wew.jpg (575x323, 28K)

freundliche erinnerung dass hummels eine klare rote hätte kriegen müssen

wäre wäre motorsäge

hätte hätte Fahrradkätte

tom tom hämatom

gluck guck dänemark

19:04 Glück Auf!

literally frankfurt nigger tier.

Attached: 2019-04-26 19-03-13 1-16.webm (928x522, 2.88M)

19:09 Echte Liebe

bundesliga :D:DD:DD

That's the definition of a red card in webm format.

oh shid :DDDDDD

Attached: 3749z.gif (498x466, 796K)

as the VAR fapping to traps when this happened or what other reason is there for him not calling the ref ?

Not a red card, fren.
Clearly goes after the ball and doesn't come directly from behind.

KLOPPERTRUPPE

>banned for posting Cantona busting an egg
mod joden

>4,99€

Attached: 20190426_181534.jpg (3264x1836, 1.77M)

>dumbers

>user

my name is anton ;_;

reminder that Toni Polster produced this Gassenhauer

youtube.com/watch?v=kcQznybb9BI

And they look so bland. Sad!

what a coincedence, my name is puenktchen

CORDOOOBAAAAAA

>betting on 20 random games with good odds
>koeln is the first to play and win
>2:1 darmstadt

?

köln might be the worst tabellenführer of all time. and hsv is the worst 2nd place of all time. so much for """""/bestbundes/"""""

Don't you know you don't need a defense in the 2. Bundes?

GAS THE JEWS

you guys ready for HAVERTZ?

>Köln v Gedärme at home
>"good odds"
mug

THE ERA OF THE PILL IS UPON US

Attached: 1550243836021.jpg (785x752, 184K)

>der BrasiliANUS

Attached: muffins.jpg (563x1000, 199K)

Köln """fans"""" are so fucking deluded it's really not funny anymore. I don't know what's going on in Hamburg in the last weeks, but this absolute lack of humbleness is disgusting. I wish this fucking club could fade into obscurity...

>Schalke
>Salzgeschmack
kek

good shot

very good post

Attached: 22_merkel_r_w.jpg (1024x576, 343K)

Why does the Augsburg manager remind me of Merkel? Is it the hair cut ?

VAR is gonna get really funny this spieltag.

Reminder that VAR is killing the game.

I BELIEVE IN BOSZ!

I could easily knock the ever living fuck out of everyone in this thread in a 1v1 fist fight

Attached: G-AusUlm.jpg (2880x2160, 1.5M)

You can't beat my macaco favelinho fighting skills

Wait, why was the goal reversed ?

>von mehreren gemeinsam begangen
Yeah, you and your 12 brothers

VAR decided offside

Weiser was offsides idk

Leverkusen is the biggest treat that (((they))) are facing

>took Leipzig to ET
>3:1 Frankfurt
>6:0 Stuttgart
>1:1 Leverkusen
pretty good form

jews

based goat

HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ HAVERTZ

Absolute meme goal
Based

N

>Havergoat

correct decision

Ref is a fucking nigger, >we are being robbed by this crap league and the ZOG

Disgusting, Germans should be ashamed, not even in Brazil this kinda of crap and robbery happen

Omg the refball

I'm still pissed, fuck the ref

time to shot the ref, right?

>ja als bayer 04 leverkusen da darfst du nicht abseits sein

Try to rule this one out you nigger ref

It was a right decision tho

havertz just slapping tahs head. topkek

This
Violence solves everything

das geht 3:3 aus. screengrab this and CHECK EM!

>doing atleast 50 push ups per day
>walking more than 1 km per day
>In no fap for a week
Can I reach man mountain levels?

if you eat enough onions

>50 push ups per day
Holy shit brazilians are THAT strong?

Not a situation where VAR is allowed to step in

>cuckburg

BRANDT

Looks like Bosz is experimenting with Brandt at false 9
The absolute state of these striker

having a really bad day. all of my threads on Yea Forums today are a total flop.

Reminder that some retard said kobel is the best yoof keeper lmao

just shaved my shit mustache la

Attached: swelel.png (418x418, 99K)

Name a better young keeper in the bundesliga

ur going on a date?

nah, but I would like.
I'm thinking about getting a Tinder, but I'm afraid that I won't find a proppa wife material on the app

depends heavily on your location. some cities tinder is thot-central, some cities its serious things. just try and be yourself.

I'm on a state capital, probably full of turbo thots, roasties, sluts, and in not in the mood of getting HIV, herpes or these other craps.

probably, but probably not. there are too many probablies in life. just do it and see what happens.

Attached: 1429728391832.gif (512x288, 87K)

Yes, you are right.
I'm to much of not taking risks at my life, fuck it, I will do it.

I would want to use tinder but I don't have facebook.

I don't have a facebook too, can this fuck up my chances on Tinder?

Just do it like every other good brazilian and rape some whore.

I ain't Turk ( unlike (You) )my friend

BASED

mashalla

I fucked a turkish girl but I'm a german BULL

How is she? I mean appearance and mentality

I had a great fake leak thread on Yea Forums. People were taking the bait, I tell you.

Why Germans are loving mineral water so much?

it's fizzy like beer

So can we all agree that Leipzig is the second best team in Germany? Then Dortmund and fourth Hoffenheim (although Eintracht might just edge the fourth spot).

*ahem*

Attached: 1534427612248.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yeFDxsWBhaw

Reminder that RB Brazil just won their first match in Brazil second division

BULL PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Based
era of the bull

Attached: D3ufgklXoAEB-ap.jpg (675x1200, 85K)

if /your league/ has no Red Bull team it's pretty much a non-league 2bqhwyfam

basirt und energiereich

Attached: screenshot2017-08-28adhuxs.jpg (423x414, 42K)

wish red bull would sponsor my local club desu

Red Bull™ Everton
#respekt

gooooooooood morning. off to düsseldorf!

>Kloppo guckt gerne ManCity, Tottenham, Barcelona, Dortmund, Mainz und Bremen
Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Kys

yes yes good morning

why exactly you plastic bastard who never attends a match?

post yfw buyern slips the league to dortmund and the cup da bulls

Attached: mfw.gif (194x284, 1.12M)

Our crowds suck and I was only half serious. Have fun at se match. Hoping for based Bremen to win it.

okay, then. based.

a Bremen and RB cup final would have been perfect for /bundes/, as we got a lifelong for each

Attached: was ist pasirt.png (234x223, 119K)

I hope the rumours that Bremen and Hamburg want to play a Nordderby as a parallel to the cup final turn out to be true. Would be utterly based.

I'm sure the DFB would love that and would do absolutely nothing to stop it

>and the cup da bulls
yikes

Attached: 20190427_115236.jpg (1680x688, 744K)

did she have a nice moustache?

basirt

Oh fuck! What has global warming done to switzerland?

You have some big Alpensees in Switzerland

just walked 15 minutes through düsseldorf. already two people wished >us luck. kek
>Haut sie weg!

you could have at least rotated the image, you lazy fuck

anybody got a /sicheresding/ today?

not a sicheres ding, but a schein nonetheless.

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-121325_Tipico.jpg (720x748, 118K)

tottenham
dortmund
frankfurt
leipzig
rom
juventus

/Sicheres Ding/ hier

retard

Attached: SICHERESDINGJUNGE.png (343x223, 13K)

Anfang really has to go.
The team hasn't gone up a spot in the table for 10 matchdays

*töff tööö*
*töff tööö*
*töff tööö*

Attached: 1549203515655.png (2048x2048, 804K)

heh, nuthin personnell guys

>Veh
ORIGINALER FAHRSTUHLVEREIN

>betting on goals ever
ach Dummbatz

wtf switzerland looks like THAT

Bist du der duhm user mit der 3er kombi?

Werde dich trotzdem nach der cofmyrenz auslachen du huso

on which position are you playing?

dann kannste dir von deinen 13€ nen schönes snickers kaufen, kevin

>full kit wankers

this should be the next OP, tobidesu

>on which position are you playing?

Attached: Mongo mit smartphone.jpg (768x512, 70K)

es gibt k1 g*tt uezs

Ahmed mal wieder Mett wie fick weil er nur Geld verliert.

haven't heard of a g*tt either

gött?

ze

jetzt erstmal 1 snickers oder auch 3

Wie wär's mit 500 du Schwabbelbacke?

how dick is your bauch?

Alder bin top fit. Habt doch keine Ahnung ihr nichts könner

Attached: Dicki.jpg (500x588, 183K)

Ich hab gestern in ner Kneipe 5 (fünf) Kölschgläser geklaut.

Was fürn kleiner Mopsi

jz tut dir ganz schön der popo weh gell?

Ne, warn alle in meinen vielen Jackentaschen. Habe auch zwei Salzstreuer mitgehen lassen, aber einem habe ich im Bus irgendsonem Ali geschenkt, glaube ich.

*k0n

bist du arm?

Nein, nicht wirklich. Ging dabei eher ums Klauen als ums Besitzen.

i hate dele ali, that dirty selfish mud

B&R

now the kneipe has to close, well done

go back to syria, war is over

I hope so, it was an utter shithole.

War noch nie weiter als Holland, alter.

oge

I've never left europe desu senpai

Attached: 1500401885316.jpg (540x960, 83K)

Attached: IMG-20190427-WA0005.jpg (1600x1200, 401K)

unterhalt dich mal mit den leuten dort du automat

nice

bestbundes relegation battle is insane btw

Time for Formel 1.

Attached: D5KOBU1WsAEfic0.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

>01
>04
>06
>07

Attached: 1369242758075.png (409x393, 134K)

gurreiro, götze and reus, easy 3 points

Attached: D5KN9AFW0AA2ycV.jpg (1200x900, 207K)

this will be a semenslurping 1-1 btw

wait, why isn't this the topspiel?

Based Pauli

Hochrisikospiel

Welche Leute?

na dem übergewichtigen mit der brille

Sei vorsichtig, Mann, nachher frisst er dich noch.

see

Any one got Frankfurt Hertha links ?

>ref let's play on after foul
>pauli misses shot
>gives them the free kick which he had already let play on so they can try again
this is getting more common in the last weeks and it's really dumb

that could make Bayern the almost meister and Schalke would surely be happy about spoiling doofmund's title hopes

vipbox.im/watch-soccer

Just google bundesliga stream.

Cheers la
Can't, my google loicense ran out and dont want to get nicked

Attached: Police.jpg (500x517, 36K)

I may going to watch tis new avengers movie today ( My mom want to watch this crap and invited me to go with her ) I will post spoilers later

who cares

>Greater Farth
CAM ON YOU MAIDENS
*BANG BANG*
STAY WITH US

Marvel is trash

It's time to activate >Schalke

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for qualification

just found out its not on tv here ugh

qualification for whomst?

Yes me too

Yes, i know

mercedeswinslol

is it on "free"TV?

Huub had a stroke

>JUST enjoy it don't worry about winning

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

reminder: bayern are scum and should be relegated

>derby and a dead thread
bundes is the worst community on this board

For me it's a match thred

Alrighty, time for the comfyrenz.

Oof

these 3D lineups look cancerous as fuck ngl

rentfree in your head

Look nice))))

lol, im stupid

nö, all the ruhrpott harzers are still sleeping

tottenham more like tittenham

>baseless muh rent free meme spouting
based polbaby retard

Jovic is such a cutie

its derby time

tru

>Leipzig starts with that fucking nigger Haidara instead of Forsberg

Old man frosberg probably can't handle 2 games a week

müsste man Mehreren nicht Groß schreiben?

>watching ard stream
>listening bvb radio with Nobby
>gf in other room playing dark souls
>doggo next to me on the couch
this is my peak

irrelevant match, we need Forsberg for the Pokalfinale, his fault for being injury-prone

FORTUNA

yes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORUUSSSSSSSIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1473522026636.jpg (534x627, 56K)

>all the Feinstaub
think of the little Kevins! they're already retarded from all the NOx!

>Bremen
start crying about refball once more

:Dusseldorf

>we

den tatbestand gibt’s so nicht im deutschen recht, netter fake

>playing dark souls
lmao what is this 2012?

Arrived in Watford, come on you @wolves

Attached: 7AFB31C9-F642-4742-ADBD-7BE751FCA90C.jpg (2048x1536, 752K)

>Bremen defending

They gave him so much time on the ball, really poor!

Okay I'm here

for me, it's schlotterbeck

>schalke staying in own half and long balls
gonna be a boring match

she's playing on the switch, it's really difficult to not tell her all the spoilers

football fans are some of the weirdest people you see on the streets

reported for off topic

warum "spielt" burgstaller.........

Same here

Jz 1 gekochtes Ei

Does the framerate still tank in blighttown?

you have to have a certain amount of europeans on the pitch at all times

fuck off tobi you cunt

I'm watching you Borrusia

Attached: sk.jpg (497x796, 105K)

weil das mitunter der beste offensive von dieser unterirdischen gurkentruppe ist

even the screen is yellow in youre cunt

wew

Attached: 1533331209591.png (1241x632, 501K)

lol nein. bewegt sich wie ein kühlschrank

wie kann man für 1 ei überhaupt aufstehen? Der aufwand dafür ist verschwendete lebenszeit

based, what a chad

Are you out of jail already?

Attached: 1556195013131.png (1080x1920, 446K)

90% dieses kaders sind schrott

GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE

nice assists San cho tho

GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE GÖTZE

Attached: N9AAQlT.jpg (959x959, 76K)

ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE ENTSCHULDIGEN SIE

>Schalke

awesome assist from sancho

Home matches are never irrelevant. When you play in front of your fans you should have your best XI if possible

Based. She looks comfy.

Attached: marktwert.jpg (1069x899, 159K)

SCHOKI FÜR ALLE

schönes tor, aber freistoß war das nicht.

Where is that hand going

GÖTZE!!!

Attached: victoria-justice-social-media-pics-06-26-2017-6.jpg (1280x1704, 279K)

>Sancho ABGESCHOSSEN
kek now it's getting interesting

lel nigger ausgeblasen

UMM YEAH, FATTY IS BACK AND HE IS BACK BIG

GOTZE

lmao, here come the lighters

>fans killed sancho

SANCHO ON FIRE

Schalker Fans sind treffsicherer als ihre Stürmer

GEsindel

>Schalke

good posts

aua aua mein auge

wew, that was an amazing goal

sollen die hurensöhne halt wo anders jubeln

...?
I don't get you.

Wtf they got him in the eye

what did nobby say about the lighter-incident?

Jetzt ist Feuer im Spiel

lmao

VAR'D

>pen

AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING AFFENZIRKUS INCOMING

Absolute based game bringing in the memes already

AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS AFFENZIRKUS

>dirtmund

definitely not as bad as it used to
looks still a little wonky to me, but maybe it is just ptsd

LEL

Told you.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK BVB AND FUCK ALL DEUTSCH SUBHUMANS

VAR is based

FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB
FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB FUSSBALLMAFIA DFB

BASED AND VARPILLED

oh no no no

>THIS is a penalty

Attached: 1400776044208.png (298x399, 269K)

wtf
wheres the hand? holy shit thats stupid.

naja klarer elfmeter, einfach nur dumm da mit der hand zu blocken

BVB komplett verVARscht worden hier

Benldy D:

Attached: she-wont-do-the-time-warp-again-1533926477.jpg (780x439, 27K)

That doesn't look like a pen at all

Doofmund gegen Scheiße. Immer wieder faszinierend. Der Ruhrpott ist wahrlich der größte Nationalpark Deutschlands

uli paid all the refs.

all of them.

WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER WERNER

Attached: werner.webm (640x1136, 1003K)

So Poulsen is not offside but Weiser yesterdy was offside
I love VAR wankers

Lern mal deine Muttersprache, du Hurensohn

another piece of evidence that bayern pays the refs

>checking every fucking possession in the box for handball
>giving the penalty
you fucking turks have a shit league holy shit

Attached: 1555896150342.png (420x410, 433K)

>Schalke once again needing a refball penalty

>blockt schuss mit der hand
>"rrrriiii wieso ist das elfmeter!!!"

the fuck? how was that a penalty?

Vatersprache kann er schließlich nicht lernen. Hat ja keinen, der Bastard.

UNSER UHRENSOHN

that could have been a goal without Weigl's arm there. Clear penalty

DUSSELDORF

DID THE VAR STOPPED BREMEN FROM DEFENDING?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the last replay clearly shows the hand

Bremen made that guy look like peak Messi

DFB wants more amputees in the liga

are you fucking blind?

yeah, and his arm position is 100% natural in this situation. not a pen.
not that I care

Pies Loide!

Attached: Liza.jpg (347x603, 19K)

Werner got unlocked now, bester deutscher Stürmer

Hoffe der Schiri und seine ganze Sippschaft verrecken an Krebs. Von den Kinden bis zu den Alten.

who is getting feuerzeuged next?

Arm was up for balance and in a natural position

DÜSSELBROS RISE UP
Who's got IT better than US?

Yea and I'm thinking
Fuck that söyass Bremenanon

THORSTEN MACH NEUES

Ded Schalke player

If that's a handball penalty players might as well start aiming for defender's hands rather than shooting at goal

Gerhard Schröder and then the BKA Personenschutz kills the whole Schalke fanblock

NEW

True!

MOST DANGEROUS

>Leipzig are unbeaten since Spieltag 19

Attached: 1495290402247.png (1038x1111, 45K)

he clearly blocks a shot with his hands. easiest pen ever

Gotze's got them man tiddies

lol
i've seen more blatant handballs not being called but sure

>BVB

t. butthurt gypsy

Easily the second best team in Bundesliga after Dortmund.

kack bvb, warum übt ihr nichtmal im training scheiss ecken!! was soll das, die ganze kacksaison schon

>tfw schalke cucks dortmund out of the meisterschaft