How did Pogba make the team of the year? I'm sorry but Wijnaldum, Eriksen...

How did Pogba make the team of the year? I'm sorry but Wijnaldum, Eriksen, Moutinho even fucking Henderson would have been far more deserving. Pogba has literally had 6 good weeks in a season and has already gone back to being a lazy fuck

Attached: 1547471091844.png (500x262, 247K)

The power of marketing.

Raiola paid off every captain so he could increase his transfer fee.

Eriksen at the very least deserved a spot.

It should have been azzar

Noone should take these things seriously. I bet Yea Forums could decide a more deserving TOTY

It's not that bad except 2 selections

>Wijnaldum, Eriksen, Moutinho even fucking Henderson
But Pogba is different to all of them in oNe important way

He's French?

He too defnitely deserved a spot.

he dabs

Incredible post.

Matt Doherty was robbed too desu, TAA hasn't done nearly as much for Liverpool as Doherty has done for Wolves.

Wan-Bissaka deserves it even more. He's managed to contain virtually everything that came his way and his tackling numbers back up his defensive capabilities. Even if you look at match ratings, without all of the goal contributions that TAA is able to get, Wan-Bissaka still has an equal rating while playing for a much weaker side.

Shit yeh good pick i was trying to think of better ones as Arnold's been quite shakey in a fair number of games.

(t. Liverpool fan)

But Wij is black

but look at his penalty brace against west ham!

Also, Mane's been great this season (better than Salah) and produced in big matches for Liverpool, but he still shouldn't be in the Team of the Year over Hazard. 29 vs 19 in goal contributions, 13 vs 5 Man of the Matches, and Mane played about 90 minutes more than Hazard this season so that is not an excuse. Also, Mane had less pressure with teams focusing on containing Salah and other threats on the Liverpool team while Hazard has all of the attention and still produces.

Pogba getting in is a joke. He's just an expensive, less- consistent Milivojevic. If we are looking at creative midfielders, Eriksen and Sigurdsson deserve to be in there more than Pogba.

As much as I admire him, siggurdsonn hasn't been better than poobag

have sex

this desu
TOTY selections are glorified popularity contests