This megachad will win the PL, CL, PFA POTY, Nations league, club world cup and golden ball this year

This megachad will win the PL, CL, PFA POTY, Nations league, club world cup and golden ball this year

Attached: 9A5F2FCE-B102-4331-B422-EF84E2823316.jpg (615x409, 38K)

he's not even a top 200 cb

>PL

>PL
kek

>Nations league
>relevant
Might aswell Sunday League count as a major trophy

>PL

what is the exact difference between the nations league and the euro? literally the same competition.

i can name at least 250 better centre backs than him.

>megachad
>cheap slut as girlfriend
wew lad

She's a literal cukcold. He has a free pass to fuck whatever he wants and can still get home and get his dick wet.

>PL

>megachad
could literally floor him in 10 seconds

>Liverpool bad
>red team bad
>slip
>96

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>nigger
>chad

That’s a yikes from me dawg

Can't wait until the season is over and all the contrarian losers on here will look for some 'epic slip' depsite the year being quite uneventful.

Well they already did sip. So literally what?

>97 points
>second

Lol

>we over achieved
>not winning a single trophy was our goal

Stay mad sand nigger.

The difference is that you cannot get lucky in the Euros and win by beating a series of shit teams and only facing a strong opponent in the final.

*like in the Euros

Agreed then. Nation League set-up is based though I do not really think it's as 'epic' as the Euros or WC for the sake of luck being less of an influence.

I think it's because it's so short. Imagine if the format was 2 groups of 6 instead of 4 groups of 3 (at each level), even more top quality matches and a longer tournament.

the nations league look like a harder competition than the Euro desu
look at the teams the Netherlands had to play and what Portugal played in 2016

I think City as of now is the best team in the world and it surprises me a lot they lost to the fucking Spurs in the CL. Would easily bet on them to win the EPL and CL.
desu if Pep would field Sane some more they'd still be in.

Obviously it needs more tweaking but it's a good start for something that might become great in the future.
However the big downside of course is that due to rankings you'll end up with the same teams playing each other for all of eternity. But then again that's offset by the WC and EC which come inbetween. Great move by UEFA all in all.

Bitches dont know about my lesta

The joke is that Liverpool despite being a favorite always loses the PL

>world cup without the shit nations
>bad

>t. Out of touch with football since December

Attached: 1512952070829.jpg (960x620, 31K)

I didn’t know puppers can play soccer

>Cocksucking Liverpoo
Faggot

Tyrone Mings is literally better