Allah willing, but it presents a problem since Sterling won't have anything to whine about

Allah willing, but it presents a problem since Sterling won't have anything to whine about

Attached: insallah.png (625x603, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/sport/457528-football-champagne-muslim-players/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVHcK2GRQ7s
bbc.co.uk/news/health-47817650
youtube.com/watch?v=HZCa_vqN6-8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/13/manchester-citys-yaya-toure-denies-consuming-alcohol-intentionally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rt.com/sport/457528-football-champagne-muslim-players/

anglos were a mistake

wtf

Europe is such a joke lol

Lmao is that a fucking joke?

(((religious beliefs)))

Indeed.

يا M8 هل لديك رخصة الشمبانيا عليك؟

Well it is the EMIRATES cup now, so i guess it wouldn't be ok to offend your masters

if hating muslims was my religious belief, would it be acceptable?

OP looks like a /pol/ photshop circa 2014

Is sterling a Muslim? No wonder he’s always playing victim.

Attached: memes.jpg (1053x821, 128K)

itt: seething infidels

what was the reason for wasting champagne anyway? drink it or make vinegar you retards

OHNONONONO

Look at this doood
Pshahahahaha!
Look at the top of his head

Attached: EF5D8C2A-858B-4B8C-84E7-85005D2F3098.jpg (938x1550, 101K)

>Is sterling a Muslim?
No

the irony of your post is that the UK basically just tries to be as "woke" as you guys

they are emulating you

They already did non-alcoholic champagne tho. This changes nothing.

But we don't do this shit actually

Fuck pisslam

literally why

Why does he have a muslim name?

When the US does it it is cringe and meme tier
When the U.K. does it it is “yikes” tier

Huge difference

Attached: 82179B31-793F-48A4-931C-5C57775AFE6B.jpg (640x734, 49K)

>The english FA has decided
Shouldn't it be "have decided" ?

Wow, brexit really means brexit!

Mashallah, kaffirs should know their place!

It's a black thing.

I dunno, why is his middle name Shaq?

I really thought he was a muslim lol

>Meanwhile, in the United States...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVHcK2GRQ7s

Attached: 68F7B82F-4B56-4BDA-85FC-BDBC9CD31F90.png (1334x750, 1.73M)

Don't see anything wrong with this. I know players like Ronaldo stay well away from alcohol. Even a single glass of wine or a beer is bad for you anyway so I don't know why anyone would want to go near it. Haven't drunk myself in over a year.

Inshallah brothers

Yet Ronaldo drank the champagne when Juve got the title

They soaked ribery beer everytime Buyern win bundes. Fa is cucked

He avoids it cos his father was an alchoolic but he still drinks on special ocasions

Maybe he knows he's coming to the end so he isn't obsessed about his health and physique anymore. Dunno. I always knew him as someone who stayed completely away from it.

Ribery changed his religion so he could marry a muslim girl, and cheat on her with an underage prostitute

Fair enough.

Does City even have Muslims except for
>mahrez

So did benzema. Selective religious tolerance then

I think they wil replace champagne with non alcoholic champagne

I'm pretty sure Gundogan and Mendy are Muslims too.

Um, we don't live in a police state like the UK and most of this retardation is limited to the coastal cities like SF and some meme towns like Austin.

>Um, we don't live in a police state like the UK
Lol. You literally have the highest incarceration rate of any country in the world.

>Even a single glass of wine or a beer is bad for you anyway so I don't know why anyone would want to go near it.

Attached: 1554831058774.jpg (640x885, 82K)

>soccer
>UK
what a horrendous combination.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-47817650

I fully support this. I wouldn't want alcohol sprayed all over me either.

What about Irish people. Drinking is literally our heritage and beliefs.

I'm expecting a counter protest to this for all in favour of our traditional pass time. Fuck the FA and this stupid act of blatent discrimination

>links an article
you can literally find another 100 saying why wine is good for you and why it's not.

same with literally every other food/drink.

adults in a normal society are free to choose what they want to consume and some stone age religion shouldnt dictate otherwise.

inb4 le fedora tip

yeah wow being in the sun or literally doing anything increases your risk of getting x by 0.0001%. besides that..
>Many people with Chinese ancestry have a combination of genes that puts them off drinking alcohol. It causes an unpleasant reaction and makes them feel unwell.
>Western populations don't possess these genes, so it would be impossible to carry out a similar study here
>And most studies are observational, which makes it's difficult to judge which factor is causing what effect.
kek

True but they aren't choosing. They are having alcohol sprayed all over their faces.

Surely they can replace doing that with water sprinkles and offer the players a glass of wine so whoever wants to can refuse.

Nah a proper Muslim wouldn't be offended by being sprayed Champagne. Only consumption is prohibited. Even if he is somehow offended, he should just stay away from the spraying part. Why should the whole thing be scrapped? Forcing your beliefs on others is the one thing that is actually wrong here.
>t. Muslim

Nope. This is the most recent study and it has comprehensively shown no amount alcohol is good for you. It says so in the article. Drink all you want but enjoy increasing your chance of having a stroke by 15% for that one beer you're planning to have this weekend.

You're not drinking the alcohol that's sprayed in your face. It's celebratory.

Calm down Mohammed is it not prayer time ?

muslims in the west are like mexicans in the US. they have to be tryhards as some sort of cope or validation.

Not stopping anyone from drinking, just from spraying it all over everyone. I don't have a problem with this and I wouldn't appreciate being sprayed myself if I didn't into that sort of thing.
sensible post

If being sprayed with champagne is so bad why do they use aftershave?

No one is stopping them from consuming their own alcohol and no where does it say that they aren't allowed. This is just the celebration drink. Its catering to all parties.

>Prohibited

I always think this is bullshit. Not drinking or eating pork and needing halal meat is all just ways to to get more attention and be as akward as you can. It's easier to then make mistakes and accuse those people of discrimination and a then profit from it

Would

What about when a penis sprays your face? I suppose you want that so makes sense sorry

samefagging retard

woke af

I think because they're referring to them as a singular body rather than a group it's has. Either is fine though.

Bellend

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-165159_Clover dev.jpg (1439x300, 61K)

based retard with photoshop

Think of it as if you were in korea and you don't want to eat a dog. The other meats and everything else are usually pretty much fine. As for the alcohol, there are many people on our island that do not drink and for various reasons and it's not a problem. It's perfectly acceptable to have a cup of tea or an other non-alcoholic beverage.

Why does your mind wander to golden showers?

Your the one talking about being sprayed in the face mate.

Subhanallah, this is great news

I'm sure alcohol is in many cosmetic products that Muslims apply it to their skin.

When will the sheikhs order the FA to have player smoke hashish to celebrate cup/title wins

With champagne or other alcoholic drinks (see OP). You're the one mentioning penises and getting urinated on. You're embarrassing, I hope you're some fucking tourist over here on a stag.

They need to legalise cannabis here already anyway so that'll be a good start.

good, alcohol is degenerate, too bad you needed to be invaded by foreigners to put a stop to that shit

Yeah the way people go about is bullshit somewhat. The original reason for the prohibition of alcohol and pork is based on very sensible concerns (intoxication, hygiene), plus in Islam there is always an underlying, more subtle reason for a law. Of course, a huge majority of us Muslims are too retarded to learn about our own religion, so things turn out the way you see nowadays, turning everything to black-and-white, us-against-them faggotry.

>profit
Yep this is it. Jews, Muslims, Christians, whatever, will always be united in using religion as basis for monetary gain

Honestly hashish/cannabis mixed much better with sports than fucking alcohol. You can play games stoned or on a come down from a high pretty easily with weed but playing drunk or hungover is an absolute fucking nightmare imo

I said penis singular. You must be into that shit where five men cum on you at once. I'm not here to judge though. Where you at anyway?

They can also fuck off back to the caliphate and play there if they mind it.

I've studied in uni with muslims who follow a sect where drinking isn't completely outlawed except for when they're gonna do a prayer or something.

You can do pretty much anything when you're stoned its amazing. I can only play vidya when I'm stoned otherwise I get mad really easy in games like tekken and shit. Fucking Theresa May the wrinkly hag needs to do something about it. Just look at fucking Canada even canacucks can smoke legally now I'm so fucking jealous.

Attached: 1525998942156.jpg (1068x566, 251K)

emulating the more extreme half of the left-wing (by our standards) half of the country?

BAZOWANE I CRVENAPILULANE

Can somebody tell me difference between IP and MAC adress, but form it in a way that you can give at an answer on the exam.
I'm a grill btw :3

IP: something like your telephone number, meaning an address used to communicate between a server and your device
MAC: something like your ID card, meaning a unique name of your hardware allowing non-ambiguous identification

:3 hvala

>more extreme half of the left-wing (by our standards) half of the country?
There is literally no left wing in America. You call this left wing, but you are brainwashed

>needs weed to calm him down while playing vidya
well that sounds about appropriately retarded lmao. i shouldn't judge though, i fucking played for an MLS youth academy and went to actual conference games baked off my ass with teammates. no reason in trying to be that much of a functional stoner, better just get shitbaked while playing Xbox like i do now anyways

yes i will thank you vvery much

I’m a sober alcoholic in recovery. I routinely attend shows where musicians will throw beer, hard liquor, etc into the crowd.

Several years ago, the Rangers celebrated with non-alcoholic champagne because Josh Hamilton has a similar issue i.e. when he has one drink he tends to have several, then he starts doing cocaine and fucking prostitutes and screwing up his life.

>Josh Hamilton has a similar issue i.e. when he has one drink he tends to have several, then he starts doing cocaine and fucking prostitutes and screwing up his life.
This shits crazy, some people I know are like this with weed and alcohol and go all the way to meth, but other people only have it with alcohol

MAC: serial number of your car
IP: license plate of your car

youtube.com/watch?v=HZCa_vqN6-8

>Um, we don't live in a police state
You can't be this retarded

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/13/manchester-citys-yaya-toure-denies-consuming-alcohol-intentionally/

Yes, live chaste with no fun, praise be to allah

Niggers going to jail for robbing people is far different from Nigel going to jail for carrying a fork in his pocket

Okay, but jailing people for smoking weed is a bit over the top, don't you think?

>we don't live in a police state

Imagine being THIS bluepilled. At least we can admit our policing isn't great.

People generally don't go to jail for smoking weed unless they have a ridiculous amount or have wax or oil. The vast majority of states give you a citation for simple possession.

Just give the muslim players full body latex burkas so they don't have to touch the devil juice but can still partake in the fun. Give them a can of sprite if they want something to drink.

Inshallah, Mashallah.

>excuse me sir, i don't want to celebrate with alcohol becuz i'm Muslim
>OK from now on alcohol is scrapped for all celebrations everywhere
You guys are so retarded i can't even feel sorry for you. Literally no one asked for this.

based leaf. pragmatic and practical people like you make the world go round.

Im convinced not a single Muslim was consulted for this. Shit most Muslims I know have taken up drinking lol.

Ahaha, I got caught growing 6 plants and got a caution. The feds even left me about a half ounce after they took all my growing gear.

This. It's more for the sponsors who have a 'good image' to protect, which is why alcohol is no longer allowed to be drank pitchside (where Sky TV cameras can see them) because 'think of muh children' parents banging on about how football should be full of role models.

ha yeah, same happened to me when the filth caught me with 200kg of heroin - we shot one up and they let me off with a stern telling off

having wax/oil here is fine if you're not in some shithole state

huh. western corporatism and cucks. name a more iconic duo.

even in the MLS we can get shithoused and go doopin' mental pitchside

One or two shrill Muslim diversity hires in the board room probably piped up and no one dared correct them for fear of being called a racist.

yeah but in the eplel you have no tyrannous capos stealing your beer

t. Retard

Don't give a fuck if you believe me or not mate I have nothing to gain by being dishonest on an anonymous image board, I was done over by a gang so all that was left was the dregs they dropped and the set up. The first cop on the scene asked where my scales were as he didn't want me to go down for dealing when I was clearly the victim.

Islam isn't a race.