Where are the Canadian teams??????

Where are the Canadian teams??????

Attached: SmartSelect_20190425-080716_Instagram.jpg (1080x1072, 682K)

Are you telling me that all eight (8) teams pictured are based in the USA, despite Ice Hockey being the beloved national sport of Canada?

YES!!! Ridiculous isnt it???

Canada is a basketball country. We don’t care about hockey.

Canada has not had a team win a cup since the 90’s, but most of the league is Canadian

Canadians are obviously shithouse at hockey, all these US teams should get rid of all those Canadian passengers on their rosters. Purify the NHL, Canada out!

This post got a laugh out of me, good show m8

>trash at cricket
>trash at hockey
fuck canada is a total joke

When you're proud of the Columbus Blue Jackets it's officially time to kys Amerifag.

Very few hockey players would prefer to play in Canada. Who wants to be paid in CAD and pay Canadian taxes?

They can't be much worse than California's, right?

what even is a blue jacket?

The good guys in the Civil War

sharks will win this ez

I thought there were only two or three Canadian teams in the NHL and the rest of them play in the Canadian League?

This. Fuck furpuck

Where are all regular season division winners?

There's no "Canadian League" though, there are a few junior leagues but the only professional league that is mostly Canadian and not the NHL is the Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey, which is only in Quebec.

Also it's more then 3 Canadian teams.

Attached: 5197F5DD-101D-47ED-98FE-87CACC1389D5.jpg (266x190, 11K)

How many confederate hockey teams are in the NHL?

>Atlanta, Nashville, St Louis, Dallas

Attached: nhl-map-complete-1024x604.png (1024x604, 655K)

Atlanta doesn't exist anymore lad
It's Tampa, Florida, Carolina, Nashville then you could count St Louis and the Yotes if you add Confederate territories

Attached: 440px-Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png (440x276, 23K)

Ohh yeah and Dallas

Kek

Most of the major cities have an NHL teams in Canada. Almost all the major cities are close to the border. The NHL is Canada’s major league hockey team. The other leagues in Canada are minor leagues

I thought you Torontonians are more interested in cricket than apehoop.
Yep. Interesting playoffs.
>Atlanta doesn't exist anymore lad
NHL is rougher than Sherman. NHL has burned Atlanta twice.

Attached: cope india patch 2004.jpg (387x400, 42K)

As a yotes fan and an Arizona Native, it’s a real stretch to call us a confederate territory. We technically were but a lot was actually Union controlled and the only notable battle between the two forces was nothing more than a skirmish at Picatcho Peak

Attached: A6240F98-A290-4BB1-86C3-9675B30B5C02.jpg (551x1000, 90K)

It literally says Atlanta on that map and there's no team you fucking halfwit

Florida were not in the confederacy though
If Phoenix that makes 5
>Carolina, Nashville, St Louis, Dallas
and sorry I forgot that Atlanta no more, and forgot completely about the Carolina.

Canadian money smells like maple syrup and your taxes go to universal health care so uhh i'll take it

That seems pretty pathetic, having to join a foreign league to play your own national sport. That's like how Cardiff and Swansea play in the English Leagues (except Wales doesn't really care about football).

No place in North America has a higher tax burden than Quebec. Ontario has the highest sub-national debt on the planet. Half of BC crams the US border posts because carbon taxation has become so untenebly expensive that it's far cheaper to fill up in the States even with the added commute.

Balkanization cant come quickly enough, this country is complete trash.

Top bants

Yes, it's like England in the World's Cup

Are you retarded or just can't read sarcasm

Canada is collapsing.

Wow imagine if something like this happened for say, 26 years in a row. That would be something haha

this

Attached: gold.jpg (960x540, 52K)

The world cup is an international tournament though. This is like if Swansea, Cardiff, Wrexham and Newport were the top 4 in the PL

BASED

>hurr I hope we Balkanize so the Americans can annex us even easier
Fuck off schlomo

NO LEAFS ALLOWED

>reeeeee why aren't you allowing us southern Ontarioians walk all over you in our comfortable leech-sucking pseudo-imperial relationship like you're supposed to?

Having a 1-for-1 equal seat in the Senate would grant us more political equality than we've ever been given under the bullshit of the Westminister system. Being attached to the US would be the single best outcome we could hope for.

They joined us but then we let in too many and now the NHL is no longer white

You would be nothing if we hadn’t funded the railroad for you and offered incentives for Western settlement. You owe us in perpetuity.

>Florida were not in the confederacy though

Florida most certainly was a confederate state my Irish friend. In fact, Florida's capital, Tallahassee, was the only confederate capital east of the Mississippi that wasn't captured during the war.

An indian tribe

I can't wait for the Craptors to get btfo by the Bucks

Cringe

Says a French Eskimo.

I'd French an Inuit. Ever seen their asses? All that seal blubber they eat has to go somewhere

At least we have healthcare, a right standard of living and indoor plumbing with hot water

Literally the last things 90 percent of soccer countries have

This but unironically

It normally goes in their mongol plate faces you snow fucking retard.

Attached: 5VzX.gif (206x128, 655K)

>At least we have healthcare, a right standard of living and indoor plumbing with hot water
sure, ignoring the fact that the atlantic provinces are a filthy eastern europe-tier shithole where nobody works for a living and people die in hospital waiting rooms, and every mid-tier city like hamilton and winnipeg has an embarrassingly high crime rate for a "peaceful" country, canada is pretty great

>Canadians dont even have a domestic league of their supplsedly most popular sport

Why are Canadians such sportlet cucks?

>laffs

Actually Canada is a baseball country. Go Jays!

Only the shit ones made the playoffs and then died in the 1st round like they should.

>St Louis
missouri was a union state. just because bronson was doesnt mean the entire state was singing dixie.

>Wales doesn't really care about football

Attached: vinnie jones gazza.jpg (421x660, 59K)