Artur Beterbiev vs Radivoje Kalajdzic
Jerwin Ancajas vs Ryuichi Funai

>Saturday May 11 - ESPN US
Miguel Berchelt vs Francisco Vargas
Emanuel Navarrete vs Isaac Dogboe

>Saturday May 11 - FOX US
Jarrett Hurd vs Julian Williams
Stephen Fulton vs Paulus Ambunda

Attached: la-1556144598-nu9mvjndpt-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQaLn75AzMA
youtube.com/watch?v=OqxzxulTsqc
youtube.com/watch?v=09GKGqrL3PY
youtube.com/watch?v=gm01HBdW9LY
mobile.twitter.com/WBCBoxing/status/1121553230297731072
instagram.com/p/Bwsr-WogAjT/?igshid=ejnltlx96sy2
youtube.com/watch?v=gyjE1qIPohA
espn.com.au/boxing/story/_/id/26549245/jeff-horn-says-give-canelo-alvarez-beat-him
youtube.com/watch?v=YOHi-GGv3Ak
youtu.be/pbD1BbcPAYM
instagram.com/gypsyking101/p/BwuB3sdlmDT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7s1j2c2wmlbq
youtube.com/watch?v=2s-HxUle4tc
twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1121833060905955329?s=19
twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1121835331060473858?s=19
instagram.com/adrienbroner/p/BwuYDYBgzwJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cqdzvljk0q30
twitter.com/ErrolSpenceJr/status/1121722231535493120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

canelo is a bum

Canelo is BUM that injects roids in his bum

Fishnets inserts something else into his bum

canelo is a flapartist

Next unified and undisputed heavyweight champion of the world!

Attached: ruiz.jpg (1680x1050, 256K)

Canelo is the best middleweight on the planet and soon to be the undisputed champion of the world.

Attached: IMG_20181009_181018.jpg (1476x1731, 355K)

more like undisputed BUM of the world

>Lomachenko comes out wearing GGG inspired robe
>shortly after GGG announces he's getting a new trainer

HMMMMMM....

mirin quads, hard

Joe Joyce signed to Frank Warren
he's had such a bizarre career so far

How does that even work? GGG doesn't seem like a great fit for Anatoly

Attached: AtwKDoA.jpg (2048x1365, 329K)

Imagine GGG in this photo

Attached: 46546969_1945951858852702_7559659445077246465_n.jpg (1080x810, 93K)

That explains why Frank was prepared to take the risk on making the fight. Richard Lartey is out for Saturday with 2 days to go

loma with his louis belt. already turning into a fuccboi

Loma has always dressed like that

Lil g is an HBO hype job

This is not the ggg I know. I bet all this is Tom's fault. Ggg needs to fire that incompetent manager of his.

Attached: 20190425_070532.jpg (720x803, 259K)

Attached: 20190425_070521.jpg (720x774, 364K)

GGG had his soul stolen from him.

The bitterness of getting robbed and no longer being an undisputed champ has undoubtedly changed his character

Naw all those Eastern European BUMS have bad attitudes. He pretends to be a good boy but he's just like kovalev bitter and mean. For example not giv9a interview after canelo smashed his face for 12 rounds.

>This is not the ggg I know
I think we probably saw a wrong percpetion of his persona. Michal Montero talked about this many times in his podcast, the personality that he showed on camera with his broken english does not reflect his upbringing; behind his 'nice guy' attitude he is quite blunt and tough and stubborn, especially now that he has been ripped off by the system and mainly speak in russian he's actually shown a truer version of himself.
If you know some eastern european guys then you should be quite familiar with it, this is actually a common trait of their personality.
There's a guy that I used to train with that reminds me a lot about GGG in this sense.

So narcos maidana calls it quits. No more return. Personally ariza over trained his ass and gave chinos bad advice in telling him to fight in the summer. Chino should have dropped the weight slowly and with cardio first. Then move on to strength and conditioning. You got to remember he's been out the gym for 5 years. Those mits workout he was doing looked like shit. I blame ariza in all of this.

Just look how hard he pushes him. Ariza at least give chino some fat burners or hydroxycut.

youtu.be/JQaLn75AzMA

Attached: 20190425_073312.jpg (720x751, 273K)

Why didn't GGG carry a few guys in hid prime? I reckon he could've tricked people into giving him big fights if he let himself go 12 competitive rounds with lesser opponents.

>have ZERO tone in your upper body
>legs are fucking jacked beyond belief
How?

>he is quite blunt and tough and stubborn, especially now that he has been ripped off by the system and mainly speak in russian he's actually shown a truer version of himself.
Are people just now realizing this?
Translations of his interviews in Russian have been out for yeaaaars now, Lil' G has always been VERY blunt and honest when speaking in his native language. I remember in one of the translated interviews, one of the interviewers flat out asked him why he was so nice to American reporters but so short with Russian-speaking ones.

i wonder who's missing from this list

Attached: 1549769642721.jpg (410x512, 33K)

>Counting Fat Old Man Baldomir, old man Mosley, old man Cotto, skeleton Chavez, glass man Kahn as good wins
>counting Golovkinband Lara as legit, convincing
wins
And who the fuck cares about the rest

Attached: 1549919236217.png (604x492, 263K)

Because he's a can crusher. Just imagine if ggg fought ward? How booty blasted would white people be? And how black power blacks would be lol? That would have been an awesome fight just for the bantz.

Former fat guys are like that. GIANT calves, usually.

Also, fat distribution is all genetics

>Big tits on a fat girl are like abs on a skinny guy/calves on a fat guy
>They don't count

Attached: 20190425_080328.jpg (720x823, 190K)

Based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Why can't people just like GGG and/or Loma because of their styles and not their race?

White people are no where near as tribal as the nigger tribe. Sure, it's always easier to relate to someone of the same skin tone, but outside of memeing I don't think it's as prevalent IRL.

Talk shit about Mayweather in a local KFC and the cook that has only seen his highlights on IG will run out from behind the fryer and try to beat you with his 2002 Air Force 1s.

Never forget Saul will never school anyone the way Money May schooled him

Attached: b284b908f0b4f98b28dfd5fb67b1353f.jpg (750x750, 79K)

blame ESPN. always blame ESPN

>why are blacks racist wahhh
>is racist towards blacks in your post

White hope user. That should explain everything.

>Only fight old men or immature boys while using every exploitative tactic in the book
>Consider yourself to be TBE

Attached: tumblr_n031cqIyUc1qb0vnso1_400.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Only the lowest iq boxing fans talk race. If that's any part of your argument about a boxer I done with your opinion.

You must be young if you think any of that was racist.

And the Great White Hope was an idea that existed a century ago and is only clung to by idiots and non-whites now. Nobody is more hung up on race than blacks.

You ggg fans are some fucking weirdos and are obsessed with canelo. You say golden boy payed off the judges in the second fight but those judges were picked by ggg lol. You Mothafuckers need to stop crying and get it over. Canelo is a better boxer.

slurp slurp slurp

t. easy work

Attached: 1548733837221.jpg (533x400, 287K)

These are the kinda guys you're up against. They're literally retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-190605_1.jpg (696x416, 62K)

>Canelo is a better boxer
Nah.

You can be undefeated and still be a bad boxer. I'd say Canelo is a pretty good boxer with a lot of power but he's not a better boxer than GGG.

from last thread since I didn't see pizza nigger made a new one before posting

Implying Canelo career makes this improbable. He got caught using steroids and gets rewarded with a 365 million dollar contract. He loses every round against Mayweather but gets a judge to score it for him. Don't be such a gullible brainlet

You are actually retarded.

Turn your proxy off, Ireland.

>It's real

Golovtards lmao

>spouting outdated pactard memes
That's the real shiggy diggy here.

Attached: 1553678954234.jpg (601x601, 156K)

Ggg isn't even Russian tho

>"Yes, my favorite boxer is Lomachenko, how could you tell?"

Attached: 1556203958177.jpg (517x678, 31K)

>for me, it's matrix style boxing

Attached: 1555339318257.jpg (522x579, 95K)

Attached: 1556206414816.jpg (640x885, 82K)

We get it, your skin is the color of feces

>for me,it's Saul "Canelita" Alvarez

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

There are people in this thread RIGHT now that actually thought GGG could have beaten Andre Ward. Reminder Ward is the only reason GGG never moved up in weight his entire career.

>"Mikey Garcia? Now THAT'S a fighter!"

Attached: 1556204078723.png (1080x1331, 938K)

>Reminder Ward is the only reason GGG never moved up in weight his entire career.
Brainlet opinion. He was actually ducking The Cobra

Didn't Froch literally turn down a fight with lil' G?

Truth has no expiration date, friendo.

May is, was, and always will be the cherry-picking exploiter that ruined boxing's popularity.

He was too big, too strong for him

>ruined boxing's popularity
>Mayweather has generated approximately 23.8 million PPV buys and $1.67 billion in revenue throughout his career, surpassing the likes of former top PPV attractions including Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Oscar De La Hoya and Manny Pacquiao

Doesn't sound like any killing happened here

Name a few examples then. I'll wait

Because people hate him and wanted to see him lose.

Every casual in the world left his fights saying
>This is why boxing is dead
>All he does is run
>Hes boring as fuck

And then went on to spend their money and time on anything that wasn't a boxing fight.

He didn't generate any love for the sport. He didn't entice new fans. He didn't hold the attention of people on the fence about boxing.

He pushed people away from the sport because casuals see him as a boring, unlikeable cunt.

Floyd helped himself he didn't help boxing

>Yeah i prefer Gravity Defying Boxers ?!!!! how could you tell ?

Attached: 1542753781228.jpg (320x504, 31K)

Examples of what? Being an exploitative bitch?

>Stepping on toes
>Excessive clinching
>Punching out of a clinch
>Holding the gloves of an opponent
>Holding the arms of an opponent
>Excessively pushing down on the head of an opponent
>Literally sucker punching Ortiz (who he was already beating, wtf)
>Holding opponents arm down with one hand while striking with his other
>Dropping his elbow into people's clavicles
>Hitting with the forearm when he misses hooks

And that's just off the top of my head.

The shitty thing is HES A GOOD BOXER. He doesn't need to do shit like that but he does anyways because he's a exploitative faggot. Doing a couple of those things here and there is one thing, but his entire style is based on that shit. ESPECIALLY the elbows and forearm strikes. He misses a shot and immediately throws his elbow into people's faces or their throats and digs in until it's broken up (if it ever is) and then punches out of the clinch (illegal, also).

Add that to the facts that did everything he could to protect his zero and that he popularized a culture of obsessing over money instead of legacy, and he is the worst thing to happen to boxing since Don King.

To be fair, boring Klitschko didn't help either.

>all these assblasted white boys still SEETHING over TBE

Attached: 1541419705939.png (377x500, 197K)

>Maidana has decided to end his comback
FUCK YOU CHINO

Attached: 1531577297748.jpg (619x453, 28K)

top 4 mayweather boxing skills
>work ethic
>reach
>luck
>managment
Thats his whole career, even with his fists grinded into sawdust people couldnt beat him because of these 4

you forgot paid refs, hydration clauses and dunking on manlets

lmao @ these virgins boiking at money may

money may more like beggar gay

Theres more money In the drug game

Attached: 515c20c27139b588059e716b00e9b63a.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

>No opposing arguments

Attached: 38731bcaf9ca8be210f0d54c85d7f2499b04519b437f91b1b733ee036f6d40ef.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

>dunking on manlets
reach
>paid refs
>hydration clauses
managment

I was getting high hopes of seeing Don El Chino back in the ring

Attached: 1551895002730.png (808x805, 598K)

>if you're a Floyd fan you must be black

Attached: 1556065193106.jpg (645x729, 135K)

he had his days, its a good thing he could quit, its better than ending up like every other latino being 46 and stilll boxing because you blew your money on whores

>t. Pic

Attached: slamhat.jpg (214x320, 14K)

How come everytime a whiteboi loses (Golovkin, Lomachenko) there's a million excuses but black fighters never lose?

>t.pic

Attached: real boxing fan.jpg (310x438, 52K)

Because Black fighters don't need the excuses in the first place.
Floyd, Ward, Crawford, Spence, all great fighters without a single loss.
Who are the greats that Whites praise? Lomachenko? Got his ass beat by an Uber driver. Golovkin? Whooped by one of Floyd's leftovers.

Usyk is about the only good one, and they don't even really care about him all that much, it's always "LE MATRIX MAN" and "LE IRON CHIN MAN!". They have no respect for Boxing.

Eastern Euros are BUMS

>Asian brain
>hard slavic physique
This is what the ideal boxer looks like

Attached: 112318-BivolPascal-Weigh-in-0198-720x720.jpg (720x720, 91K)

>Floyd
Notorious cherry picker
>Ward
Lost to Kovalev
>Crawford
Can't lose if all you fight is bums
>Spence
Best win is a blown up lightweight
>have no respect for boxing
As oppose to these other guys who only care about making money and don't face any real challengers for fear of losing their 0?

I always look forward to the opportunity to post this

>"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no." But you remember that HBO said then that they would need a long time to build-up the fight. Then what the fuck are you talking about excuses?"

>"If you do provocative attacks, do not even think that Loeffler [Gennady's K2 promoter] will buy into them. You haven't been interesting to anyone for a long time, so he will no longer engage in the promotion of your name. Go and build your own image. Although everyone already knows what you are, and because of this, they do not go to your fights."

>"You shouldn't worry about who I'm going to box or have boxed. You, like the rest, were lucky with the "Super Six" tournament because you got your opponents by contract. And who are you fighting now? The fourth-fifth ranked fighters in England...If I say that I'm ready to box any middleweight and ready to rise to 168 for a big fight, then I am responsible for the words. And I have nothing left to discuss with you. As a man, you are dead to me."

coons btfo

Attached: black-kid-shavedx.gif (500x366, 827K)

Attached: IMG_20190217_201928.jpg (712x599, 74K)

This. Don't buy into the ldbc bullshit, Ward ducked GGG.

the last time they met...GGG is in the light, Abel is in the dark...

what did he mean by this?

Attached: AP_17240836626471-1.jpg (513x350, 60K)

you sound like a massive fag lol

Pottery

Look at all those excuses, only proving our point.
White fans have no respect for Boxing, which is why you make so many excuses.

Attached: Cant-Be-Touched.webm (640x480, 1.96M)

Who said that

AHAHAHAHAHA

this wold hold any sort of weight if GGG actually fought ANY 168 pounder but he never did. Also GGG demanded a catchweight vs Ward while saying he would move up to the full weight for Froch. Lel. Nice try Lil G.

its really hard not to engage in the racebaiting it look like the lads are having a good time

>lil g said he's ready to fight ward at 168
>wants a catchweight of 164
lol what a BUM

did ariza actually manage to ruin the return of chico? we're not going to get broner-maidana II?

Maidana doesnthave the hunger for it. He doesn't like boxing, he's like Gary Russell jr

I've seen plenty of fat girls with small tits. Shit comparison

Wasn't even a duck desu. Ward was just using Golovkin's rising star power to stay relevant when he was inactive

the rat is getting roasted

Attached: D4-asjuUUAE_Z8l.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

Ryan Garcia made a mistake

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1219, 85K)

>Does This Thai Fighter Have Evil Intentions!?!?

Attached: IMG_20190425_012013.jpg (2048x1540, 322K)

does ortiz duck AJ because he can't pass the drug test?

W A R

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25 Sor Rungvisai vs Estrada II Official Weigh-In - YouTube.png (515x538, 713K)

probably because it's too short notice to juice

For me it's SSR

I got 500$ on rat king did I fuck up?

no

i think he might be burnt out. hope not tho

yes, the odds won't be close enough to make that worth it

Mixed it with Canelo win and Crawford KO win

>Luis Ortiz TURNS DOWN improved offer of $7million to fight Anthony Joshua.
How believable is that?

Haymon will not let any of his fighters in the ring with Joshua for any amount of money and thus far nothing has come to pass that would disprove this

only that Andy Ruiz is gonna fight Joshua

Tete pulled out of Donaire fight, and ruining the entire point of the tournament, now Inoue is gonna have to fight him after the tournament is over, thus delaying the Nery fight even longer.

Luis Ortiz showing he is either afraid or VADA or AJ by being a fat old coward, rejecting 5 million dollars (his last purse was 150k) and a chance of becoming champ of the world when he is old and won't have many more chances, shitting up the division while PBC and Wilder fanboys act like they are Ortiz's accountants.

On top of that, we get the Murata Brant rematch, so we can see another cheeseman level of defense from this MW Japanese BUM so we hit the screen in pain and frustration.

Could 2019 get any fucking worse?

Canelo is going to fail for PEDs again

He'll probably just swap tests with his opponent, like G String did to Miller

Maybe, and ofc I forgot to mention, Chino Maidana comeback cancelled, he is retiring for good, we just got baited. Also Mikey vacating 135, everything is shit, wtf, I hate boxing now.

Fucking why?

Attached: 20190425_165207.jpg (1440x2332, 1.13M)

That would save boxing

its a scientific fact that all races except white people are extremely racist.

whites are by FAR the least racist group

Which division? Is Mikey sucking wbc dick? Wtf is going on?

they did the same with Vitali

Hes being granted emeritus status because he moved up in weight and may or may not still have plans at returning.
Mikey's not the only one to ever be granted Emeritus status, Bellew recently was granted it a year or two ago when he vacated his Cruiserweight belt to fight Haye, which granted him an immediate title shot at Usyk when he moved down.

Attached: Usyk-Bellew.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Does the WBC not realize Mikey will never fight Loma? Maybe he is waiting for him to retire. Apparently 140 is too close to Loma so bumman is gonna campaign at 147 where he is gonna get rekt again.

and that's a bad thing

Anyone saw the PBC video where Sweethands is acting like a submissive Boi while Deontay is shouting LIFETIME Ban referring to Jarrel Miller?

Can someone remind this guy his brother got caught for PEDs?

the absolute state of the American heavyweight scene

Attached: ushws.png (1508x908, 328K)

comparing roy jones jr to any of those listed above aside from mayweather and maybe bud if he keeps going strong is a joke.

>Top 2 Heavyweights in the world
>Our #3 could beat the UK's #3
>Our #4 deserved to beat NZ's #1
I don't see the problem.

Attached: Wilder-Fury KD2.webm (704x396, 2.83M)

wish boxinglegendstv didnt get exploded by jewgle

Mayweather, Ward, and Crawford are ATGs just like Roy.
Respect this sport, clown. Don't pretend like you suddenly care about RJJ, you know you don't.

Attached: Jones.webm (704x480, 1.22M)

KILL HIM WANGKEK

Breazeale could not beat Whyte, you're deluded if you think he could

are white people not allowed to be fans of black boxers according to you?

would you be a fan of a white boxer

Insta?

>Oliver McCall

Attached: 1554953912835.jpg (234x234, 19K)

>top 2 HWs
Huh?

Whyte was being outboxed by an old fucking Chisora, TWICE.
Whyte is currently the most overrated Heavyweight in the game. Hes enjoyed a combination of lucky decisions (Whyte-Chisora 1/Whyte-Parker), incompetent/corrupt refs (Whyte-Parker), and the Matchroom FC making people think someone like Browne is a legitimate top 10 HW win.

Breazeale's win over Ugonoh is about as solid as Whyte's second win over Chisora, and that's Whyte's best legitimate win.

Wilder and Miller would both stomp G-string into dust.

What do you think her ass taste like?

Don't remember but her names Sierra Brave

youre deliberate idiocy isn't endearing sweetheart

ANNOUNCED: Devin Haney has signed a co-promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom USA alongside his own promotional company, which will see him fight on DAZN in the US and Sky Sports in the UK. His next fight is against Antonio Moran on the Usyk vs Takam, card May 25th.

Haney vs Campbell for the vacant WBC title in summer.

Mikey Garcia is a BUM

>Wow, I have no argument against what he's said, what should I respond with?
>"Y-y-you're just being stupid!"

Attached: 1554424672301.png (529x761, 942K)

Miller would lose against Whyte, Chisora, Kownacki, Parker, Usyk, Joyce, probably Breazale, Takam, Fury... Probably forgetting a couple of guys. I honestly don't understand how you could possibly rate that fat BUM unless you're trolling.

saying miller is #2 heavyweight is a nonsensical statement not backed up by facts or anything we have seen from him in the ring

the fact you think that statement should be taken seriously is yet another reason i would never engage with you seriously dickhead

shit

>Miller would lose against Whyte, Chisora, Kownacki, Parker, Usyk, Joyce, probably Breazale, Takam, Fury...
Obvious bait, no one can seriously hold this opinion.

Even Joshua and Eddie know that Miller is to be avoided at all costs.
Only you Britcasuals who know nothing about Boxing don't realize that Miller is among the top 2 Heavyweights in the world.

Attached: 1539564319628.jpg (1225x706, 146K)

okay retard, your reading comprehension is fucking shit. i said except for mayweather and terrence you stupid nigger. not ward though, he's a retard like you faggot

yes very amusing we're all thoroughly entertained

>Obvious bait, no one can seriously hold this opinion.
Miller was being cleanly outboxed by Dinu. It's not at all crazy to say everyone in the top 15 beats him.

>No argument again
SEETHING

>D-d-dinu was winning until he got knocked the fuck out!
And? Joshua was being outboxed by a 41 year old, ring rusted Klitschko who got cleanly beat by Fury.

B-but ggg won am I rite?

Of course a White guy can be a fan of Black boxers, i'm just pointing out the fact that he's obviously not a fan of RJJ, he's just pretending to be so he doesn't seem like such a hater.

You must be a Kovalev fan.

Attached: Ward-Kovalev.jpg (1024x576, 306K)

>SEETHING

im not remotely upset. your trolling attempts could not be more transparent, grow up kid

Dinu is not Wlad. He's Dinu.

>If you disagree with me you must be a troll
I've yet to see you make any counter-argument, clown.

So what? "H-h-he was winning until he wasn't" is such a stupid thing to say.

Being outboxed is being outboxed. If Dinu outboxes him, the rest will, and the rest won't collapse under 1 or 2 bodyshots like he did.

AJ got rocked by fucking Povetkin and Whyte, his suspect chin would be no problem for Miller to destroy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: amerobum.gif (320x180, 3.88M)

#StayHumble

Attached: Joshua-Whyte Knockdown.webm (960x540, 1.17M)

Povetkin and Whyte are both bigger punchers than Miller. Dinu is not a better boxer than anyone in the Top 10. See where your logical inference doesn't work and mine does?

>Boxes a very competitive match against Pulev one of the better outboxers that are active right now
>Not a better boxer than anyone in the top 10
???
Dinu is certainly a better mover than the stiff bum you call a Heavyweight champion over there

Attached: police brutality.gif (480x267, 3.62M)

Dinu cut Pulev, but was still stopped in 7 rounds. It wasn't too competitive on a technical level.

ye but rejoice: we get Esquiva getting the title shot

Attached: IMG_20190425_202150_397.jpg (480x485, 37K)

josh kelly is better than spence and crawford desu

Attached: Joshua-Whyte decision.webm (960x540, 1.36M)

youtube.com/watch?v=OqxzxulTsqc

Miller lost twice to aged injured Cro Cop

proof: josh kelly absolutely styled on Przemyslaw Runowski

crawford got battered by gamboa til he won, specnce was getting tagged big time by a gay, blind aids patient.

kelly sparks them both in 3, thurman MIGht give him a decent fight

Who is this guy wearing 25 bucks Everlast gloves?

I'll give DAZN props for signing all these new guys and guys like Golovkin

Kelly is shit and ducked Avanesyan

RJJ got fucking exposed by calzaghe

are boxers,dare I say it,BUMs?

who?

that no name doesnt deserve to share a ring with kelly

I love when I see MMA dudes discussing Sylvia's place among the ATG Heavyweights in MMA, but never mentioning the fact that he got knocked out cold by a 50 year old, out of shape, Ray Mercer in an MMA match, not even a year removed from Sylvia's title reign in the UFC.

Attached: Mercer-Sylvia.webm (960x540, 1.49M)

state of that tattoo on his right shoulder

what kind of mong do you have to be to get one of them

if boxers would wear 4 oz gloves you'd see a lot fluke knockouts by bums against contenders

the last BR hope

you call that a fluke?

who cares?
mma guys are queer, leave them be

no you wouldn't. wtf.

boxers hit harder with gloves on. only thing taking the gloves away would do is make cuts more common. no one likes seeing fights get stopped on cuts.

Attached: mong.jpg (225x277, 17K)

for sure you would, povetkin would have knocked out AJ or that guy who hirt thurman in his last fight if they'd wear mma gloves

those gloves make a big difference, in mma you see guys dropped by rather soft shots, and it's not because somehow all mma guys have glass chins

He got caught for weed

>and it's not because somehow all mma guys have glass chins

it's because those idiots don't know how to tuck their chin or roll with the punches.

look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=09GKGqrL3PY

Connor is an average boxer at best but he sleeps fools in MMA because they boxing in MMA is THAT bad.

Says who? Wilder? Uncle Al? Too bad he is too fucking irrelevant for Google to tell me.

I like how the only way haters nowadays can find a way to shit on Wilder, is to mention how shit his brother is, as though that has literally anything to do with the current Heavyweight champion
Haters gonna hate.

Attached: 1543755967811.jpg (720x720, 267K)

I think it's not a difference in power or mmagays being too terrible at defense, it's probably because it's harder to block shots when you basically don't have gloves, and slick lowering your head movement gets your head kneed or kicked off, so they don't have many options for defending punches.

Also the fact that smaller gloves concentrate your power into a smaller impact point and if that lands right on the chin, even if it's lesser power, it rocks you more.

>or mmagays being too terrible at defense
Look at the knockouts he's talking about.
Stuff like what this user posted is 100% a result of poor defense leading to a knockout.
The fact that Floyd got his first stoppage in 10 years at the ripe age of 40 against Cocky McGoober says a lot, and that it's more about shit defense on part of MMA fighters, and less about the gloves (Though I do imagine the gloves help a bit).

Porter vs Spence has been signed. Date tba

You are a faggot

José Aldo does a lot of boxing training and spars Mikey a lot and that KO was very shocking, according to Rogan the most shocking moment in MMA history, where Jose Aldo was not only expected to win, but also known as the better Boxer and did something very stupid and surprising, got baited into an obvious clean counter.

Mayweather stopped Conor cause Mayweather is 100 times better boxer, duh. Of course boxers are better at boxing and in average cause of technique and muscle memory and precision hit harder, that doesn't take away anything from all that I said. Defending is a lot easier when your gloves are bigger, and you get actually good at defending against punches when all you worry about is defending against punches. If you have to worry about getting kicked or grabbed or tackled, you obviously won't polish your punch defense that much and you won't use it that much.

Ward never would’ve fought GGG. He was too busy going to court.
Ward is almost a bigger faggot than you are

>"S-stop bringing up the fact that I only happen to cling to white fighters!"
>"R-r-racism doesn't exist nowadays! The g-g-great white hope phenomenon ended with Johnson-Jeffries!!"
Top kek.

Attached: gwhb.jpg (690x1002, 191K)

You aren’t black, you dumb cuckold faggot.
Can’t wait until you end up like Kellerman’s brother

How long until you can post on boxing scene forums again, you pathetic wigger piece of human trash?

Wilder did

youtube.com/watch?v=gm01HBdW9LY

Damn Estrada looks shredded. Worried.

>being this assblasted

Attached: 867987000.jpg (452x434, 39K)

Rungvisai won that star off. You could see Estrada's face starting to twitch and fidget whereas Rungvisai was stone cold.

Also those ring girls are some of the best I've ever seen GODDAMN.

Why are you so insecure nigger?

Cheeky camera guy zoomed in on the asses at the end.

chino calling his comeback quits is a good thing.

no one wants to see the shell of chino getting completely outboxed

the ring girl on the right is perfect,whats her name

Fuck i'm so excited and anxious, first fight this year thats made me feel big 50/50 fight anticipations, despite the lack of general media hype.
I'm happy to see that this fight was made, but fucking hell, Estrada is in great shape, i'm scared that Rungvisai may lose this one.

Win or lose, Rungvisai made it farther than most thought he would. Odds were against him for the Chocolatito fights, odds were against him for the first Estrada fight, and he pulled through both times.
WAR SSR

Attached: Rungvisai Vomit Punch.webm (960x540, 1.14M)

Which one of these u think it is?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

>mfw a future generation fury son will be named Deontay Wilder after the undisputed hw champ
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 167533007 (1).jpg (2500x1577, 1.16M)

*Deontay Fury

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: Bomb Squad.webm (700x422, 1.21M)

you watch joe rogan, the cocksucking homo hippie liberal, cant take anything you say at any value

that first fight was such a robbery tho

Lmao he needed a gift to escape an out of shape fury and almost got ktfo by ortiz. Quackity quack.

Tyson Fury was knocked out in the 12th round.
Why do you think Fury ran scared shitless from the rematch?

Attached: Wilder-Fury KD2-3.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

Fury needed 5 more seconds for his brains to unscramble. Ducking coward only redditors still like fury

is this fight vada tested cause the spic is definitely roided up

none of them, cause women from mexico are disgusting. the blonde was the hottest

one in the middle

Samantha kumiko

let's say you're a pro boxer, is it a wose choice to join a show like big brother or the jungle for free publicity?

Both are worse

I meant is it a bad choice, on one hand you get more viewers and more money, on the other hand you lose your dignity

Is for the wbc title. Vada testing is mandatory

ty. how do they let that shit slide, dude is fuckin juicy. i think only retards fail vada. like if they want you to fail you will cause everyone in pro sports is on some type of illegal substance

if you knew women you would be able to tell that she's very used up and dead inside. KingRy picked up on this and dropped the bitch

How does one acquire a gf like this

be rich

Technically I'm rich compared to 90% of the third world

Nah you gotta be 1st world rich to bag bitches like that

what ethnicity is michelle joy phelps?
no you don't I bet they all fucked some average looking losers

If they're Hispanic, probably not. Those bitches know how to get their money.

this.

these fags in this thread overrating some broke bitches that fuck anyone who can pay their rent lol

There is a free Golden Boy fight card on right now on RingTV

Oscar Negrete vs Joshua Franco (Bantamweight)

Yves Ulysse Jr vs Steve Claggett (superlightweight)

Based and TBE pilled

Attached: Floyd.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Running away and landing pillow soft jabs is now considered "schooling". This faggotty bullshit is why /box/ is on its deathbed.

t.seething spic

I think most boxers are stripped of their dignity by the end of their careers anyway very few escape the sport unscathed

How did boxing survive when Ali did this shit hmm?

Ha A Golden Boy special. Negrete had a 50+ power punch advantage but Franco wins a split decision. This always happens in Golden Boy fights

Up next Ulyesse Jr #22 vs Claggett #45 in Super Lightwight fight

Anyone got a stream?
I've been interested in seeing how far Ulysse goes after seeing him absolutely dismantle Seldin.

Attached: Ulysse-Seldin.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

RingTV dot com

How the fuck do they even get guys to sign as opponents? Shameful shit

Thanks my friend

reminds me of rigo

Attached: rigo beatdown.webm (768x576, 2.75M)

Man, only just tuned in, but Ulysse looks a bit more flat footed than when I saw him last.
Also not outboxing as much as I would've thought, against Seldin he chose to outbox even when he could've had success finishing him off on the inside.

fucking golden boy

If only some Russian illegal streamers were handling the broadcast.

Man again GoldenBoy being GoldenBoy lol. The lost the stream half way through the main event. Well sorry guys.

You can see a live ringside iphone broadcast on

twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1MYxNdaDdZLGw

Really dont think Claggett deserved to be stripped of his title. Should have been a draw imo...Then again, because Goldenboy's servers are from 1990 I wasnt able to watch the entire fight from the DAZN broadcast and had to watch buddys ringside phone cam.

That's the definition of boxing lesson

I was just thinking about my boy MOORAT. Thinking back thru all the fights I've seen him in Uysk, dorticos, Diablo, lebedev he's always been very tentative almost shy. He never looks very comfortable. Maybe it's because he's actually a lefty that he looks so thrown off all the time but it's not something anybody ever talks about because his opponents always end up flatlined

If Floyd had never fought there'd still be a massive promoter/network firewall on top of PPV torpedoing any kind of real matchmaking. Yeah he pulled a bunch of horseshit but the idea that it hurt boxing somehow is just silly

he doesnt have the heart since his girl left

Attached: getimage.jpg (482x383, 60K)

>Crawford got battered by Gamboa
Are you just saying shit hoping that nobody remembers the fight?

t. flat footed, face first, arm punching, no defence Mexican bum

Attached: 1499877503443.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Those girls used to be HBO, I'm pretty sure they were the corona girls. When HBO went under they got mixed around but I'm glad they finally got paired again and are together.

I've got a pic with both of them from when Spence fought Bundu. Happiest day of my life.

Fucking slut!

he looked like he was phoning it in against Diaz, I'm a little worried to be honest

He has a brand new wife hes even stronger now

Who is she?

The one of the left is perfection. Thicc in all the right places and also beautiful. Too bad she's a plastic cunt who's been dicked inside out into oblivion.

>tank jew Meester Mewedder for the boxeeng lesson

Attached: 13414454-mmmain.jpg (620x379, 58K)

No, they were Corona girls. One of them was in the webm where Wilder screams Bomb Squad and she jumps up
Most of the time in HBO, the ring girls were Tecate

Will any fighter have a better robe?

Attached: 1553771686581.jpg (389x594, 69K)

nope this is the best robe ive seen
unless some1 will post a better one

>mobile.twitter.com/WBCBoxing/status/1121553230297731072
Spence Porter official?

>too pussy to fight Thurman

>Wilder Calls For Lifetime Ban For "Drug Cheat" Jarrell Miller
What about his brother though?

Our lord and saviour Jesus Christ has some sicks robes

Attached: JC.jpg (320x192, 28K)

wilder is a complete bum

he's not even top 3 heavyweights

Attached: JC2.jpg (1541x1024, 400K)

Attached: c8a14ac7c625c3200e06dddf3b19e151.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

looks it
not bothered about it, easy win for spence imo

if u feel down ever
do no forget
u are CHAMP
LETS GO CHAMP

Finally watched Khan Crawford. Bad look for Khan, full props to Bud, no bullshit totally outboxed him and broke him down. In theory Hunter is a good coach for Khan but he's just too brainlet.

Also i'm glad GGG has left Sanchez, i was saying for ages that he's regressing badly skillswise under him. Probably too late now either way. But Sanchez did help him build fame and fanbase with "Mexican style"

It was weed.

He is though. You can go on about how shit his boxing abilities are but it doesn't matter because he can hit harder than anyone. Fury might've beaten him but he still knocked him down twice. He knocks out Ortiz too. Wilder only needs to land.

clenelo has been exposed before and he will be exposed again. at some point golden boy judges and mexican beef won't be enough to save him

Attached: hatton.jpg (400x620, 56K)

post pretty trunks

Attached: Tarver-Jones I.jpg (400x620, 55K)

Attached: aa.jpg (600x520, 91K)

>Saturday May 4 - DAZN US Sky Sports UK
>Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs
Where's the hype

Attached: tweetledee.jpg (640x357, 27K)

we are currently hyping Rungvisai vs Estrada

Marlboro is aesthetic as fuck. Their F1 cars were always candy to the eye

Attached: marlboro.jpg (800x442, 40K)

Anyone else here thinks Estrada will take this one? I had first a draw and he only gotten better since then.

yeah but I wouldnt bet on it

I think SSR may finally lose too, but i'll be rooting for him regardless.
Also yesterday's face off was the most kino one i've seen in a long time. I've got big fight anticipation for this.

Attached: ssr-estrada.jpg (1398x678, 96K)

Estrada looked a little nervous to me, while Rungvisai showed a killer's face with no emotion, plus Estrada was the first one to look away

usyk
>struggled against hunter
>struggled against briedis
>knocked down by huck
>struggled against fucking tony bellew
>best win is stationary plodder trained by unabel sanchez
nice "p4p king" you got there

I don't know why Estrada would be nervous though, dude's in perfect shape, definitely on something.
But yeah I agree, Rungvisai looked like a stone-cold killer in the face off whereas Estrada backed off quicker.

>He never quit, this was his dream and he was getting closer to it every day.
>We will be explaining in detail how Chino was conned and betrayed that forced him to go back to Argentina.
>Everyone who supported us followed us and just watch Us.... We thank you so much

whos ur p4p king

hes not though

Redpill me on Crawford VS Khan
I didn't watch it

Why did the music sound like something you'd hear in Street Fighter Third Strike lel
youtube.com/watch?v=gyjE1qIPohA

terence bud crawford

>couldnt knock out a literal cripple til the 12 round
>put on queer street by a literal flyweight midget
>got undisputed in the weakest division in the sport after beating literal whos and african traffic wardens
>best win is against the biggest chinlet in boxing who he couldn't even knock out without cheating
>avoids big fights like the plague, using contractual issues he caused himself as an excuse

nice p4p champ you got there

Crawford knocked him down right away, then completely dominated the fight till Khan quit because Crawford hit him in the leg

Bud is a fucking dogshit nickname

Based Usyk always looking like he just saw virgin Mary

Attached: lomachenkovasiliy___Bob-roqnUA5___.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

He won't survive at heavyweight. He's too short especially if he wants to take on the big hitters like fury at some point. Wilder, fury and Joshua are all 6'7 or above compared to a pathetic 6'3 of usyk.

Joshua is a big stiff idiot bum,easy work for Oosk

I had Estrada winning the first fight, usually the boxer does better in the rematches. I expect a UD for Estrada. Also Estrada literally thinks he's JMM so he probably sees SRR as his Pacquiao, and we all know how thay ended up.

Povetkin says hi.
Doesn't matter what anyone says about Joshua because he will catch his opponent at some point in the fight and its lights out. He's proven it against top ranked opponents. He's not wilder who has only proven it against literal bums no one has ever heard of.

Povetkin is 40 y/o and got rocked by Pricey
also Joshua didn't shut Parker's lights out, and Usyk has a great chin

/heem/ here, any roiders that got away with it?

Attached: gsp natty 4.jpg (397x441, 25K)

based dooter poster

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua

this is a badass pic even tho wilder is a bum. Fury's such a disgusting tub of shit lol. At least wilder respects boxing enough to get in shape.

You're looking to piss off alot of people

If you bothered to watch the parker fight he didn't go for the KO once he was fighting a calculated fight on the outside most of the time. Not once did he lunge in looking to take Parker out. Also the shit ref (who the Parker team brought in) kept breaking up the fight when they had a chance to fight on the inside which is one of Joshua's strengths. That left right uppercut he throws is one of his signature moves.

Povetkin also has a great chin not even Klitschko could KO him and nobody before the Joshua fight was expecting a KO like that. Hate him all you want but Joshua's power is deadly and it doesn't matter who is in front of him if he goes for them like he did Klitschko or Povetkin he will finish them soon enough and no 6'3 Ukrainian manlet will be able to change that when people with proven better chins couldn't survive it.

No it's clearly true

You're the nonce aren't you?
Also no the Klitschko and Joshua fight for povetkin are not equal you retard the age difference is big

really good lighting, broad day face offs suck

I watched it live
>Povetkin has a great chin
he got rocked by facking Pricey you dumbass, also he is 40 years old
plus you're saying this like Joshua didn't WANT to knock Parker out,no,he COULDN'T knock him out because Parker has a pretty good defense and a great chin

He’s a fat nigger

He’s a race traitor

He’s here all day

He’s here everyday

He pretends to be another race traitor zilch brit (nonwhite)

He’s a statist

He uses all your bandwidth

SEND HIS NIGGER ASS HOME

He’s a fat nigger

He’s a race traitor

He’s here all day

He’s here everyday

He’s a statist

SEND HIS NIGGER ASS HOME

He’s a fat nigger

He’s a race traitor

He’s here all day

He’s here everyday

He’s a statist

SEND HIS NIGGER ASS HOME

He’s a fat nigger

He’s a race traitor

He’s here all day

He’s here everyday

He’s a statist

SEND HIS NIGGER ASS HOME

He’s a fat nigger

He’s a race traitor

He’s here all day

He’s here everyday

He’s a statist

SEND HIS NIGGER ASS HOME

He’s a fat nigger

He’s a race traitor

He’s here all day

He’s here everyday

Attached: DpLnx3GUcAEIDb2.jpg (1143x1200, 192K)

That was a good fight. For about 5 rounds it looked like Povetkin was gonna put his ass away. I wonder if Prime Povetkin would've knocked him out

shame he got gassed, but Usyk's not getting gassed

What kind of autism is this?

MANLETS RISE UP!

Attached: lanklets_can't_fucking_fight_for_shit_kill_yourselves.webm (1920x1080, 1.57M)

>Muh chins and power

Baby's first boxing analysis, if everything only came down to that, Lemieux would be undefeated and P4P 1.
Joshua didn't knocked out an old man Klitschko because "he wanted muh KO", Klitschko messed up a clinch entry in the latter rounds which Joshua timed well, allowing Joshua to lands the uppercut.
Povetkin was also shot, he lost an hook exchange against fucking price, while it's supposed to be his great specialty.

>0:11
Heem sleepy

I'm taking usyk as well. The skill gap is too vast and more important than Olasenis weight advantage. Its gonna be a clinic desu

*charges at you with hands down*
What style is this?

Usyk is gonna win the fight but 100% get robbed.

I've never been in a fight outside of the gym but I hope if I ever am Im not wearing a polo shirt with a sweater tied around my waist.

how is this even possible, have you never been in a fight at school or someshit

Parker's defence wasn't even as good as Kilitschos in their fight which was actually a very good performance from him and probably would have dominated most other boxers in the division. Joshua got gassed because he went for it too hard in the 6th and looked for the KO. That's his benchmark performance. In the parker fight you could see the attitude he had and the adjustments he had made between the two fights he never tried to over commit at any point in the fight and it was a comprehensive break down domination of parker. You could easily see how he was learning in the ring even with the povetkin fight there were times when he was getting out of his comfort zone yet he didnt over commit and only went for povetkin after he broke him down and caught him and knew povetkin didn't stand a chance. It was a clinical finish as well not some wilder windmill ending. People love to ignore Joshua's technical ability and call him a big heavy puncher with nothing else but he has proven time and time again he can outbox and eventually KO top ranked opponents. I don't even think he's the best HW in the division but I can say for sure that he will expose usyk.

the ending is so perfect too, how the camera zooms walks in slowly, dude is KO'ed but smiling, looks dead as fuck, and there's a bit of water apparently from rain or the car below his head that looks like a long streak of blood, and the lights on the car make him look even whiter as if though he is a fucking corpse

Honestly fighting at school is not the same.
There's always some show off faggot, who'll break up anything before it even starts.

Don't slag the British School of Boxing™.

Attached: 1549300712468.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

true

Attached: Ferrari_helmet.png (1135x561, 889K)

>t I can say for sure that he will expose usyk.
no you can't

hmm i don't know i've been in like 10+ fights at school, i guess first world countries are different

The only one he ever struggled with is Bredis huck never knocked him down and a 120-108 win over MOORAT in Russia is one of best wins in recent memory. I know your not serious

He's beaten higher quality opponents.

I'm my trashy ghetto school the girls fought way more than the boys

prove it

keep fishin' kip

Attached: Reality.webm (640x640, 2.71M)

Higher quality than Usyk? You mean 50yr old Wlad coming off a loss and 2 year lay off?

omfg what the hell is this lmaooo

I think that's true in most high schools here bro

Idk wtf it was, the girls were so fucking mean even to the guys. One of my friend was from an out of town "hood" and this trashy slut called him out infront of people that he wasn't even from there out of the blue.

did u go to school w/ nogs or was this a white school

>this damage control

I was going to say he actually beat top 10 ranked heavyweights (actual heavyweights). Are you denying Kilitschos performance that day wasn't an exhibit of how amazing of a boxer he is? He would have easily dominated most other highly ranked HWs if he performed the same against them as he did against Joshua. Joshua was just too much for him though. Let's not forget this whole general was predicting a povetkin win before the fight and now he's suddenly some old guy past it who was never good etc etc. The damage control never ends.

As for usyk unless Joshua suddenly regresses and performs so bad his height, reach and speed advantage becomes irrelevant I cannot see usyk beating him and I don't expect him to regress that far and I don't think anyone else does either.

It was a hella diverse school, mexicans,blacks, and pinoys. Northern California to be specific

espn.com.au/boxing/story/_/id/26549245/jeff-horn-says-give-canelo-alvarez-beat-him

TIME TO GET STUNG BY THE HORNET

OH SHIT

>when he comes back into frame with a weapon
this can't be fucking real kek

Now the non-black version please

youtube.com/watch?v=YOHi-GGv3Ak

It's one of those funny meme videos. You've probably seen the small dude in this video getting tossed into the fountain before.

>me vs rigondeaux

Literally a matchroom shill

based? youtu.be/pbD1BbcPAYM

And yet I don't even think Joshua will have his belts by the end of next year as I believe there is one boxer who can beat him.
Funny how that is.
Shill though amirite.

>the old, rusty man coming off a loss wasn't bad, he actually gave the fight of his life, AJ was just too good

fucking state of your delusion, I'm not even saying Usyk will beat AJ, I don't know, let's see how he looks on heavyweight, but the best win AJ has is Parker and he did try to KO him and couldn't, pretending he is some sort of unstoppable machine is bs

>the best win AJ has is Parker
how can you think this if Parker got beat by Shyte

yeah if you score a headbutt as a knockdown

Is said boxer also signed to match room?

fuck im still mad about that shit, our boy Parker deserved better /box/

Attached: 20190424_164145.jpg (1440x2211, 482K)

Matchroom employees are not welcome here

he'd still have won if you didn't count that kd
Parker is a total heartlet

utterly based
got to respect a black guy who dyes his hair ginger

Parker was the better boxer that fight and almost knocked him out in the 12th. Whyte was dirty as fuck and they scored a shit knockdown. I think Parker beats him in a rematch and is overall better. Whyte just attacks wildly and hopes to beat you to the punch, but he can't handle guys who have more power/chin than him, AJ beat him, I believe Wilder KO's him too.

You're calling me deluded when you're the one painting him to be some shit boxer and completely disregarding all his achievements in the HW division when he factually has the best resume of any of the top 10 competitors as of right now. I won't claim he's not the best on paper because he is and he holds the most belts which no one can disregard. I do believe he will be beaten though and the belts will go back to their rightful owner.

ESPN.

>defending a heartlet
stop slurping proxyfag

>Parker was the better boxer that fight
Stopped reading here. Parker didn't do shit for 11 rounds before he suddenly realised he was in a boxing match and actually started throwing punches in the 12th. It was an abysmal performance by Parker.

Golovkin would. And is

>proxy
sad

I am not completely disregarding Klitchsko, but it wasn't a glorious win. Klitchsko got dominated by Fury before that. Did he look bad against Fury? Wonder why he looks bad against Fury and good against AJ... bad night? Or AJ isn't as good as you think?

instagram.com/gypsyking101/p/BwuB3sdlmDT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7s1j2c2wmlbq

He loves to do this weird feint before throwing

is that why Fury ducked the rematch then?

Styles make fights

Bullshit Parker was concussed for a full round after that headbutt. You were too busy listening to the god fucking awful sky Sports commentary.

We can go around in circles about Fury and Joshua against Klitschko yet that doesn't change anything. Klitschko performed admirably well against Joshua he looked almost world class with his movement, jab and defence that night and it doesn't matter if you believe he was past it or not he still put up one hell of a fight and it was a big challenge for Joshua and he came through it. If anything all a comparison shows is how superior Fury is considering the fact Wlad couldn't (or decided not to for whatever reason) barely throw a punch or land anything because of Furys awkward style and head movement. The robbery against Wilder cements how superior Fury is to everyone else in the division if you went to do all these cross fight comparisons. I doubt there's many who would disagree with that anyway because it's no lie that Fury is insanely technically gifted with speed and movement that is unrivalled considering the size of the guy. If he was 6'2 nobody would think anything of it yet he's nearly 7'0 and he moves and throws punches with a speed of someone much shorter than himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=2s-HxUle4tc

Attached: _request__kallen_kozuki___carolina_hurricanes_by_yuri_spfc_dd4pq0b-pre.jpg (760x1052, 94K)

He literally wouldn't have.
The knockdown was the difference between a draw and a loss on the official scorecards, which were already pretty generous to Whyte.

>The only round Parker won was the one where he knocked Whyte down (And nearly knocked him out if the ref didn't allow Whyte to stall resuming the match)
How much did matchroom pay you for this comment?

Find me a single reputable source (ex boxer, reputable boxing journalist etc) who believed parker was robbed and should have won the fight. I'll wait.

This general goes to shit any time heavyweights are involved.

Nobody cares about Britbum fights.

R E M I N D E R

cover the draw tonight lads

Attached: 1518900204582.png (557x978, 396K)

Not stayed up for boxing much this year because most cards have been poor but will be staying up for Rungvisai vs Estrada, 12 rounds of back and foth action pretty much guaranteed

It literally doesn't get more black and white than Parker vs Whyte, the official scorecards literally would have read a draw if not for a VERY blatant illegal knockdown scored by the corrupt referee.
You're homering to an insane extent.

Draw on 1 card the other 2 would have had him winning still but it was a draw in my opinion

>being this illiterate

Go and read the cards and come back to me.

>Parker only won one round
Why are Matchroom shills so blatant about their shilling?
At least take a page out of Eastern Euro fans and pretend to have a reasonable opinion like "I had it a clear 8-4 score for Whyte", but you're not fooling anyone when you say Whyte dominated every round except for one.

Based and nieshpilled.

Okay, now I KNOW you're baiting.

Attached: 1542163526178.jpg (680x794, 90K)

Where did I say he only won one round you clinical retard? He didn't do fuck all in the fight against a literal trash tier boxer and the ONLY round he actually fought how he should have was the 12th. Ameritwats in this general get dumber by the day.

>Ameritwats in this general get dumber by the day.
Cry more baby Britard.

Attached: 1548947288883.jpg (700x486, 77K)

>"I dOnT lIkE tHe WaY hE fOuGhT sO hE dEsErVeS tO hAvE lOsT"
Britards in general get dumber by the hour.
English fighters are all bums!

What are the chances that Parker will become a threat to the division? I think with more fire in the belly and a better trainer he could do it

>gennady redemption arc soon
Fuck Abel and his meme plodding bollocks

Attached: 201309250828305253190-p5.jpg (649x1000, 63K)

*fist pumps respectfully*

Fuckin shit, he wants to fight golovkin or canelo. I would unironically love to see this just to see jeffy get laid out flat. Although I think I'd want him to fight canelo over golovkin because I doubt ggg can put on such a knockout performance desu

twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1121833060905955329?s=19
Luis Ortiz's manager Jay Jimenez has now admitted it's THEIR FAULT the Anthony Joshua fight isn't happening. He and Ortiz wanted to take the $5m offer, but negotiations are being led by their promoter who "dropped the ball" and thought he could get more.
what is going on

>best resume
He hasn't fought Ortiz. Also one glance at his fucking resume just shows he's fought a bunch of nobodies. All the belts he won were vacant not even fighting championship level opposition just some guy. Yea he beat klit but klit was old and had chin issues so him getting knocked out wasn't a surprise. Joshua is nothing more than a British hype job like the rest of your fighters. Bunch of fucking BUMS

twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1121835331060473858?s=19

So it looks like Ortiz and his Manager want the fight but PBC is cock blocking them. I wish PBC and Top Rank would go bankrupt.

>pbc
Did you not read the tweets below? PBC is not a promotional company.

I could've sworn PBC signed Ortiz. That's the whole way we got Ortiz vs Wilder.

PBC isnt a promoter. Its a television brand. The promoter theyre talking about is the minor one that Ortiz is signed to.

It's better to think of PBC as a confederation of a bunch of different smaller promoters under the brand PBC. Wilder runs his own promotional company. Its why Pbc fighters get paid more than just the fighter purse, they also get promotional cuts.

PBC make fights, have their logo on the ring, produce posters, run social media accounts. They are a promotional company that skirts the law and they can’t do shit if they sign a management contract with Haymon and he doesn’t like it

>It's better to think of PBC as a confederation of a bunch of different smaller promoters under the brand PBC
Bullshit. PBC make the fights, local promoters promote the show. It’s all a ruse to break the law

In absolute awe of Rungvisai's calves lads
also i think he managed to edge out on the first fight with Estrada pretty solidly

Nothing I said is incorrect.

Yeah and Monica Lewinsky was just an intern.

Doesn't matter what they call themselves to get around the Ali act. Richard Schaefer isn't making the fights, they are making the fights with fighters under contract to them then promoting the fights directly

She was an intern. This is such a stupid comment

Yeah to be fair i failed to find a good analogy.
Basically, what he said ( )

>wanted $5M
>got offered $7M
>deal still not made

And Wilder was happy turning down the $100M 3-fight offer. There are certain people that defend this too.

How big are Inoue's calves? Supposedly Asians have large calves, like Pacquiao.

>Bruh, Haymon fighters are free to do whatever they want, Al only does his fighter's interests!

Based Al Haymon. Once you're in his pen you're not getting out

Attached: BigBrainDucking.jpg (1296x729, 160K)

Inoue's calves look normal to me, lord knows where the hell he generates all his power from.

Attached: Inoue-Payano.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Dubois will learn the sweet art soon

Attached: JoyceTurtleNeck.jpg (720x471, 37K)

Who would gain from blocking Maidana's return?

God i'm pumped for this card.
Vargas vs Soto is a decent fight.
Roman vs Doheny is a great fight.
Rungvisai vs Estrada is an excellent fight.

It's flown under the radar of casuals, but that's fine, just means the thread will be more bearable.
Best fight and best card of the year so far if you pay attention to divisions below 126.

Attached: Rungvisai-Estrada.png (789x633, 757K)

would love to see them all in a royal rumble against Joyce

Attached: JoyceJugg.jpg (960x625, 131K)

I think it's from his back, he has a wide back and very muscular, also hard bone density

Is anyone here familiar with that Argentinian pedophile ring happening with the dead hooker? Wouldn't surprise me if Maidana was mixed in with that.

My man Fabio Turchi fighting tonight. Opponent seems pretty weak but whatever

What did Ireland's proud Andre Ward mean by this?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 232K)

I love how mad everyone gets over the Ortiz KO.

His first five are solid but the rest is trash. I feel like he has is top 5 made out in his head but they asked him for 10 so he just came up with 5 extra names without thinking too hard.

Broner better watch out before he catches another assault case
instagram.com/adrienbroner/p/BwuYDYBgzwJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cqdzvljk0q30

how the fuck can Wilder be in anyone's top 10 p4p list, like LITERALLY who the fuck did he beat

100% agree with his top 5, the last half of the top 10 is iffy to say the least.

He's done more than Joshua to be in the top 10 P4P desu.
Joshua's elite win: 41 year old Klitschko, that was out of the ring for 2 years, and whom lost to Fury in the fight before AJ.
Wilder's elite wins: Luis Ortiz, and Tyson Fury

You don't have to like his technique (or lack thereof), but you do have to appreciate greatness when you see it.

/OURGUY/

Attached: bronerdancing.gif (640x640, 165K)

>Go to a strip club
>Virtue signal about relationships when you inevitably get twerked on
Is Broner, dare I say it, a retard?

>6. Anthony Joshua
>7. Deontay Wilder
>8. Errol Spence jr.
>9. Mikey Garcia
>10. Manny Pacquiao
I can't tell if he's trying to bait with that latter half or what

Attached: 1553264281970.png (500x375, 299K)

this is a case ultra delusion, who is a better win?
40 year old Luis Ortiz or 40 year old Klitschko
also Wilder did not beat Fury,Joshua is the only Heavyweight that deserves to be top 10 p4p, even though I think both Fury and Wilder beat him

>bummy garcia
lmao

Kek

I agree but its unironically Ortiz. Klitschko was out for two years before he fought Joshua. You can even make the argument that Klitschko just as much gave up the fight as Joshua won it. AJ was gassed and hurt and Klitschko purposefully held back because his brother told him to be cautious

>loma
>P4P
Who the fuck has he beat?

40 year old Klitschko obviously, dudes an ATG, but that being said Wilder's two elite wins trumps Joshua's one.
Wilder (deserved) to beat the man who beat the man, Joshua beat what was left of the man who got beaten.

AJ can't coast off of a win like Klitschko forever, its been two years since that win.
I already called out how insignificant the win should be in the grand scheme of things when it was being made, and never bought into the matchroom hype.

Seriously.
Why does AJ get so much credit for beating a 41 year old Klitschko that had been gone for two years and had already lost decisively to Fury, and struggled with Jennings.
My only explanation is that Matchroom did a fan-fucking-tastic job promoting the fight. It's a good win, but not a P4P level win.

>2 heavyweights in top 10
Confirmed casual

Every win at lightweight is above his natural weight look at his torso and arms

Loma fans are retards just like lil g fans.

Attached: F9E0B715-5CE2-4793-AE42-992D20CD97DF.png (1125x2001, 1.33M)

Mikeys been winning above his natural weight too at 135 and 140, and yet hes not looked mediocre doing it.

yeah,no,Klitschko is a top 10 heavyweight of all time and Ortiz is not even a Hall of Famer,this would make a lot more sense if Ortiz was in his prime, but he is 40 years old just like Klitschko,it's just that Klitschko is the old man with the better record

I can’t wait for loma to get exposed like the rest of those Eastern European BUMS(kovalev, ggg).

Attached: D60498C7-E225-40BA-96E0-390524A1DA93.jpg (960x638, 111K)

Anyone else unironically think Pacquiao would beat the breaks off of Lomachenko?
A year ago I didn't think so, but age already seems to be catching up with Loma's style as well as weight, whereas Pac is still moving fairly quick for his age. I was dying of laughter when during the ESPN broadcast Tessitore said Lomachenko had the best footwork of all time, when prime Pacquiao certainly had much better footwork, and even the current old Pacquiao would make Loma look flat footed in comparison.

Obviously it can no longer happen now that Pac has left Uncle Al, but i'd be excited if it did.

Are you referring to Danny "Dickhead" Green and Anthony "Black Cunt" Mundine?

It doesn't matter how good his record is as a whole. If so Thurman beating pacquiao would be a better win than Crawford beating spence. Contextually, Klitschko looked pedestrian against both Povetkin and Jennings. Of the Last 5 fights he had before Joshua, he didn't look good against 3 of his 4 good opponents and Pulev fought in a different style that he usually doesn't fight in.

Than 2 years pass and he fights Joshua. Fury has the best win at HW point blank period.

What a terrible list holy fuck.

kovalev already beat p4p goat ward tho

the difference is that Spence is in his prime ,he is not an old man, this is a horrible comparison

twitter.com/ErrolSpenceJr/status/1121722231535493120

Tossup fight. Pacquiao's legs are slow now but he still has power and good hand speed along with experience

AJ was still pretty young in his professional career and most felt he wasn't near ready. It was a massive step up for him and Wilder is coming out of his prime years and has one good win

Two good wins.

Attached: Wilder-Fury.....jpg (2500x1612, 527K)

That boy Stiverne was Wilder's greatest threat. Big Joe toyed with him

Attached: StiverneClimbingOutOfRing.jpg (720x587, 72K)

based Hornet he's going to fucking karate chop CANelo's head split open

>No ggg
Ward is still mad

how do you guys see Manny/Thurman? I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I never really rated Thurman so Pac should be the favorite theoretically but at some point time is gonna catch to him. Is this the fight that it happens?

poor guy, peak delusion

Wilder is the same, he has fucking sticks for legs

Ggg is a BUM

Loma is a BUM

t. jobbing BUMS

no please...stop...you're hurting my feelings

Looks like Spence vs Porter won't be ppv, will get good ratings if they put that on FOX

And Stephen Espinoza might commit suicide

Thurman as the younger fighter should be winning a decision but he didn't look good in his last fight and Manny is probably blood doping to keep his output up

Our boy Winky out there living his best life

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1351, 191K)

They're both fox fighters so it wouldn't matter to him anyway

I very doubt it. Since FOX entered boxing, Al has put every major fights (besides Broner Pac) on it and Showtime has been cut off. Just because they are under the same banner it doesnt mean they are not competing.
Showtime's schedule has been dreadful

>Showtime's schedule has been dreadful
This. Their biggest fight this year was fucking women's boxing

They have the better draws. Wilder, Broner, Pac, Hurd. Those guys are going to consistently draw better numbers. They're a smaller network so they don't need to have a schedule like Fox. And a rising tide lifts all boats. All of Fox's promotional efforts are going to also help Showtime's shows. They've already given wilder tons of coverage.

Don't forget Showtime has been able to get 2 ppv's within a month of each other, Wilder Fury selling 325k and Pac Broner at 400k buys. That means much more for Showtime than it would for a giant like Fox. Espinoza probably isn't too mad.

>They have the better draws
Not really. Pac-Broner was ppv and they made very little profit from it.
Wilder is a draw and his fight against Breazale is the first major one this year (Fury vs Wilder was before Fox launched).
Thurman (who is/was PBC biggest draw), Spence, Danny Garcia, Porter were all on Fox and they also had they most evenly matched and interesting fights among PBC.
Showtime has had Davis and Lara who did 350k viewers each. You are also mistaken on Hurd since his fight with Jrock will be on Fox.
If Spence/Porter happens on Fox, which it should, Showtime is in a terrible position

>Espinoza probably isn't too mad
He's only seething on Twitter all day

Al haymon literally does not exist, that one image of him is AI generated CGI

FUCK mexico.

The delusion and mental gymnastics from american flags in this general has gone too far

You cannot make an argument for wilder having a better resume than AJ. I would assume trolling but i honestly think theyre THAT stupid

You are talking about americans bro, there's a reason there's a stereotype about it.
They are on par with insufferable britards

What time does the rungvisai fight start in the uk?

Easy win for Robert Easter Jr

Attached: Dead memes of the past.jpg (593x100, 27K)

Around 5 am uk time, I guess

Probably around 5am it's in LA. Sky broadcast starts at 2.30am

That Ugas fight especially was a shame, he could've won that bout if he'd been more active and less cocky

Yeah sort of person Mikey Garcia should logically be fighting if he insists on staying in that division but will swerve

>You cannot make an argument for wilder having a better resume than AJ.
I already made the argument though.
Two elite wins > One elite win.

I don't care how the cans Joshua knocked over outside of Klitschko were premium cans, it doesn't matter. Fury is a better win than Klitschko, and Ortiz is on that level too.

Attached: Wilder-Fury..jpg (2026x1519, 595K)

Should I be staying up lads, or go to sleep and wake up later? What will you euros do?

I was going to stay up but I'll probably sleep for a few hours and get up again as it will be nearly 6am by the time it's over

NEW

Year of the Rat

Attached: rungvisai estrada.jpg (750x498, 64K)

But even if that were true (its not, furys a fat tub of shit), he didn't beat fury so wtf

Yes he did.