What is he thinking here?

What is he thinking here?

Attached: Untitled.gif (164x197, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qpqffofN8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably commiting some horrific violence against lingard or pogba. Or many some ron atkinson style rant about lazy niggers.

>Should I say what I really think about these lazy coons ?
>Nah, I quite like working with the best club in Britain

That's just how he looks all the time. He probably misses the days of him and Man Utd getting stuck in to Arsenal and Patrick Vieira.

bump

Just imagine both him and Stuart Pearce managing this shite manu side, they'd rip them a new one

They should just lock him in the dressing room with the team at every half time and full time if they haven't played well.

He’s thinking that there’s too many “social media” players at Utd; that the squad is full of feral “social media” players. The team that Roy played in had very few “social media” players and there were plenty of white players to keep the social media players in check.

He is thinking that United is packed with entitled niggers and the changing room must smell like a rabbit cage.

>why am i talking to these idiots when I could be posting on Yea Forums

>I wish gary would stop talking utter shit

>le average footy ability but shout a lot and bully team mates man and get away with it man

Nottingham Forrest?

He wasn't average, it's just that his meme personality completely overshadows how good he was. Still a cunt though, and a shite manager.

keane was elite, he understood and did the basics of football very very well i.e. do not lose the ball and win the ball back.

the players are at the wheel

Attached: E6140FAF-82A5-4FD7-85F2-8FE3FD24EDE8.jpg (590x442, 33K)

you must be a retard if you think Keane was average

keane played in a time when the best players were ryan giggs and paul scholes lmfao

would get relegated if they played today

keane would be a £100 million player if he played today

based

>Every time I post a thread about curling on Yea Forums, the fat, worthless jannies delete it. I remember when Yea Forums was good.

If Maradona played today, he wouldn't have the fitness for a 90 minute game. If he played today, Bobby Moore would get sent off for half of his tackles. Comparing players from different eras like that is retarded. You can only judge them on how they matched up to the players around them. Keane was undoubtedly one of the great players of his generation.

In b4
>the pl was shit back then, serie a was where all the good players were
Keane almost single-handedly dragged a 10-man Ireland to a win over the Netherlands which got us to the World Cup ahead of them. You can't do that if you're not a good player. No one remembers that because he left before the tournament. It's the perfect metaphor for his playing career. His cuntishness overshadows how good he was.

Oh shut up and take your tounge from his anus just because your respecting the hard man. He was average and just made sure he placed his passes well and stuck his foot in. he got sent of loads and was too aggressive. Viera was better.

Keane is now better than a Scott Parker or Harry winks. He just shouted alot and that made him stand out as a personality the way Vinnie Jones did. Absolute bollox my friends the state of yas licking his ball sack.. good luck

Reddevil-pilled

If Keane only got so far because of his personality, why didn't Vinnie Jones or Joey Barton play for elite teams? They were stupid loud cunts too.

I seriously dislike Keane for his thugishness, his blatant hypocrisies, and his shitty behavior as both an Irish player and as assistant manager. That said, I can't help but admit that he was an outstanding player. I can 100% guarantee that you are a bitter little Liverpool customer. If Keane was an average player, what does that make Gerrard?

Attached: 1549986130813.gif (607x609, 754K)

I'm not a liverflop fan or manure fan btw. I hate them both.

Joey Barton was an actual criminal and Vinnie obviously went into acting if you remember or you might be 18 I dunno.

Gerard was a good player. Didn't need to run his mouth like a dick to get attention. Yes he was a bit of a knob but put more effort into his performances

like anyone gives a shit what the coach of notts forest has to say lmao

This thread actually reminded me that he was the coach there. Completely forgot. He's so irrelevant now

*assistant to MON

The state of you calling your best footballer "average". Cuck.

Roy Keane was not our best player. In terms of talent, McGrath was better and in terms of performing for the national team, Robbie Keane was the best ever player for the Ireland.

>"fookin hell when did I stop sounding like a badass and started to sound like a grumpy old man?"

Roy captained Man u at their height. Won a champions league, fa cups, league. Robbie flopped at Liverpool. McGrath only won league cups iirc and played for villa lol.

McGrath got PFA player of the year in the first season when the backpass rule was introduced. A lot of oldschool CBs were EXPOSED but his performances were a benchmark for other defenders to follow

youtube.com/watch?v=-qpqffofN8k
chad shearer vs the virgin keane

"if you only knew how bad things really are"

And then what? Stayed at Villa whilst Keane captained the biggest club in the country.

Attached: image.jpg (578x720, 91K)

I clearly said that Robbie Keane was best "in terms of performing for the national team" you illiterate fuck. He was. No one else comes close to him in terms of impact for Ireland in games, or consistency over a long time.

is right. McGrath was an absolute top class defender.

He stayed at Villa because he was in his 30s. He managed these performances despite barely training all week and going on the sauce. You can't say a player is better just because they play for a bigger club. Doherty plays for Wolves, Young plays for United, who's the better right back?

How shit Nottingham Forest are

nottingham forest football club.

"Ole, you're a liar … you're a fucking wanker. I didn't rate you as a player, I don't rate you as a manager, and I don't rate you as a person. You're a fucking wanker and you can stick your shit driving up your arse. The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager of manure! You can stick it up your bollocks.”

>I don't rate giggs and scholes

Attached: tips.jpg (522x579, 95K)

paddy dipper plastic detected

better go home and beat the wife and kids again

>If Maradona played today, he wouldn't have the fitness for a 90 minute game
Yeah cause Messi runs sooo much