Formula E is better than Formula 1. It's eco-friendly and the future of racing!

Formula E is better than Formula 1. It's eco-friendly and the future of racing!

Attached: 1549689537810.png (644x800, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hj1974Ek4nw
youtu.be/cMnp2c4wl7Y?t=555
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2014/10/12/what-would-milton-friedman-do-about-climate-change-tax-carbon/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the sounds are shit but the racing is unironically better than F1 this year. The eco-friendly part I couldn't give a shit about either way.

It's true, F-Zero will come forth from FE

F Zero X soundtrack is beyond based

>*entire fleet burns to a crisp overnight*

MERCEDESWINSLOL

both are shit and neither are eco friendly

but it actually is. fuck the engine noise.

>I care about the environment

Attached: E5363172-A0DB-437B-BD5C-FF3A9186A300.png (827x953, 279K)

LOL YOU TURN TO THE LEFT AND YOU WIN
IF YOU'RE LOSING THEN TURN TO THE LEFT A LITTLE HARDER
WOW SUCH AN AWESOME SPORT

Regional formula 3 series are better than both of them and probably also more environmentally friendly.

roborace is the future

Attached: zoom zoom.jpg (1192x719, 114K)

Nothing is eco friendly

Top tier racing has been cucked for decades. Until they pull the finger out and start making the cars go faster again, it wont matter what the other rules dictate.
Anyone who wants safety should be thrown out and told to get involved in other sports.

>driving a vehicle
>sports
yeah nah, that's a Y I K E S from me

Attached: 1553139820209.png (734x726, 629K)

Based

Based AND Redpilled

this

You guys realize climate change isn't real right? It's a complete fabrication caused by the "scientists" who are getting paid by the left wing media.

Attached: 2b3.jpg (724x1000, 420K)

Based

Both F1 and FE suck

>Thousands of scientists are part of a conspiracy
>Academic papers that are available to read are fake and fabricated
>Tens of thousands of people are all part of a conspiracy

Hey I don't think the way to combat heavy emissions and climate change is done the right way now and can't possibly be done effectively through government but denying climates are changing is a ridiculous statement

killing yourself is the most eco friendly thing after killing others desu

Climate sensitivity to a doubling of CO2 is minimal, certainly not catastrophic to the biosphere, and on balance beneficial (the world is greener as recorded by satellites as CO2 and slightly higher temps,l cause more vegetation growth, crop harvests and never been higher etc.)

Climate is never stable, it's a process not a substance.

It's equipment, same as wearing clothes when participating in sports

May be, but pollution is very real

Based

As I understand it's not that 1000's of scientists are part of conspiracy, it's that their scientific reports have been taken a bit out of context.. That is the 97% claim comes from exagerating the impact that humans make.

driving FAST takes more effort and skill than soccer
the blumpf voter is wrong but climate change is still exaggerated and CO2 output from cars can easily be reduced by changing majority of car fleets to euro 6 compliant cars and removing CO2 out of the atmosphere with already EXISTING TECHNOLOGY.

the only reason the EU is pushing hybrids and electrics so hard is because petrol car sales are probably stagnating/expecting to stagnate so big companies need to force you to buy new shit.

>petrol car sales
ICE in general*

but still diesels need to be banned

Never said that climate change is mainly affected by CO2. I don't think CO2 is the main contributor at all, my views on the issue in how to handle the climate and energy issue as many green people like to call it is something more in the region of a previous presentation given by Milton Friedman about three decades ago. It's worth a watch friend:

youtu.be/hj1974Ek4nw

I just thought we were talking about cars due to the OP
>57 minutes
maybe later tonight desu

I was merely commenting on the American calling climate change false in its entirety. Yes the climate is changing and it's getting warmer, no denying that. But what the cause is and how much of an effect we have personally on it and most importantly how effective the policies against climate change are given the costs of it is something that is very very questionable.

Nuclear should be the future. But people freak out every time you so much as mention it.

We will have AI races soon enough, where brands will try to develop the best driver AI

>googlewinslol
nah thanks

we'll be stuck arguing over whether it's real or not while the little ball goes up in flames, sadly
>replace the fuel cell in your hydrogen car with nuclear power
>drive your 800hp shitbox around for years
fund it
>code from lane departure mitigation gets forgotten in self-learning AI's source code
>it simultaneously targets the curb and panics thinking it's about to leave the lane at 400kph
>takes out the entire race and half the stands
10/10 better than nascar

Attached: 1411565267740.gif (220x220, 734K)

>>replace the fuel cell in your hydrogen car with nuclear power
>>drive your 800hp shitbox around for years

>nuclear power
>800 hp

lad

the jeep mounted liquid-metal nuclear reactor designed but never built by the US Army had a expected output of 2.5 MW electrical

that's 3352 horsepower

Attached: rare gimi.png (500x716, 503K)

The cars are awful, the tracks are awful, the rules are stupid

>but it's still better than F1 desu

Attached: cfl8l52kgq801.gif (2048x2048, 1.02M)

>Lets destroy the environment cause it triggers da libs

>Stop having children goyim, you’re killing the planet!
>Oy vey! Look at these stagnating birth rates! Better import the whole third world :^)

You’re not fooling me, Jews.

Attached: 247F5035-1304-4D89-86DB-71B25BC417DA.jpg (750x535, 74K)

Attached: 1334104627944.jpg (5000x5000, 1.94M)

Why is it always an American flag

Attached: 0fuo0t3wwee21.png (1354x957, 902K)

>everyone agrees on them

Attached: 7D09901F-BE72-4E82-A443-2F3B5CE2E8B8.jpg (1148x584, 157K)

>everyone agrees on them
well not me

put it on a lotus and call it a day

Watched it a few times but it didnt give me a buzz like F1 did i dont watch F1 either anymore as i cant be bothered to get sky.

>running in shoes
>sports
yeah nah, thats a Y I K E S from me

It's a waste of resources

thanks for removing any doubt the burgers are the dumbest posters on this board

Cringe, gb2pol

Polynesians are based though

>maybe they'll make hawkgirl polynesian or something
lmao

Attached: be8.png (600x580, 473K)

Why do americans hate the planet so much?

>iron man dying made me cry

Major oil companies produced internal reports recognising it in the 50's, and then fully appreciating its effects in the 70's
>American flag
>anime picture
dunno why I bothered responding desu senpai

it's the only thing rounder than them

Just about anything is more exciting than nuF1, watching cars drive by on the motorway is a better way to spend your time.

Based. Can’t believe we all died in 2000!

Attached: 25CBBC9B-3203-4541-8F62-C5939123D96A.jpg (750x661, 164K)

le pinnacle of motorsport!

>left wing media existed in 1912
fucking mutts

Attached: 1912.jpg (480x357, 42K)

>he watches open wheel racing

Attached: 1480603131150.png (600x777, 689K)

made me smile/10

Still too chilly where I live.

>Thousands of scientists

Wrong. Thousands of climate scientists is much more precise and immediately brings forth the problem of their bias. Climate scientists want more jobs and more money for their field, the only way to make that happen is to increase the worry about climate change. None of these scientists have a solution other than taxing people more.

to be fair literally anything is better than Formula 1

>Motor racing
Why not bring back chariot racing? It would literally be more entertaining

This. Their answer is ALWAYS more taxes and bigger government. It's so transparent.

youtu.be/cMnp2c4wl7Y?t=555

r/formula1 in nutshell

denying it outright is full on retarded, but I also do not trust the liberal kikes in charge of fixing it and they are definitely just stealing peoples money.

Agreed

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2014/10/12/what-would-milton-friedman-do-about-climate-change-tax-carbon/amp/

>Tfw we have both a carbon market here already and a tax on carbon that will be used as double taxation basically

Hate our politicians so much