Slipping to HUDDERSFIELD

>slipping to HUDDERSFIELD
kek, never change cuckpool

Attached: 75654e9dda5f7ffaf528e022b771a4f1fc53ba764c23f64b0bd95f8ef5097ea9.jpg (363x550, 23K)

City slip to Leicester

LIVERPOOL SLIP TO HUDDERSFIELD

HAHHAHAHA

rumor is they are devastated after manchester derby. They might even lose to huddersfield because of poor attitude.

True. They'll blame man you for everything. It's never their fault anyway

based

Nice rumor you there m8. You should send in your resume at one your local rags.

Been waiting for this post for a while now. Thank you based Ole.

Bump

you wouldn't be devastated knowing you lost the title being so close to winning it?

Tomorrow is the day.Tomorrow it all ends.No more bitching from Liverpoop fans.They are gonna get ANNIHILATED,all these hopes,all these dreams,all the imaginations you had walking around the park with your wheelchair friends are gonna END.Tomorrow I will personally put a gravestone over your dead body.And I will have a raging erection doing that,nothing turns me on more than watching dumb disgusting faggots lose their grip in life.Yes oh yes I am gonna dance to this.You will never win anything in your life ever,because a disgusting,meaningless,no-essense,spit drooling bastards clowns that your only job is to amuse the rest of us.And tomorrow is circus day,just few more hours until I witness your mental and physical downfall.Imagine that,huh,pretty funny..The only thing you had in your miserable pathetic life is blown away.And it's going to happen.Just few more hours until the rest of the world spits on your constant failures.I have the patience and I will wait to bury you once and for all.Yes,it's gonna happen tomorrow.

>96

pls no, I want them to lose by one point

It's not slipping when they're already behind, retard

it's an amerifatfucklardcunt, he'd only be devastated if his local mcdonald closed down

Bump

Wenger in!

Seethe harder

>potatonigger supports scousers
admit it livercucks, City's gonna win the league

slippy g btfo

Undervalued

saving this thread for tomorrow

Have sex

cry more about it ya big sook

Attached: scouse-hearts.jpg (540x360, 67K)

ABLs are more mad about Liverpool finishing second than Liverpool fans

Literally haven't heard any Liverpool fans complain. ABLs are grasping at straws, losing the league to the best PL team ever by a whole one point isn't slipping

Yeah they're weirdos mate

Not sure this has anything to do with Lincoln City FC, retard

THIS DOES NOT SLIP!

Attached: 1546553737955.jpg (800x449, 101K)

They were ahead by what, 9 points?

Theyve slipped la

Attached: 1545875624900.jpg (818x602, 26K)

Surely they won’t field their starting XI for this game, right?

it wouldn't be the first time klopp gets complacent

based stones dabbing on scouse murderers

dubs and Lolerpool slips to dem ‘Udders

it will be changed soon to "No title"