Who are some good sports players?

who are some good sports players?

Attached: 1543775732010.jpg (1666x2500, 533K)

i was depressed but now im like really really depressed and the suicidal thoughts are getting realer

Heh.

Attached: 605941FF-9E30-47CC-8955-8A7FD933B7D6-14840-00000C3852C6440B.jpg (677x605, 40K)

get help

how

Spend some time in a Liga MX thread, it's very comforting.

me playing with my balls.

take care of yourself
see a shrink if you have to

sauce?

rose monroe

just stop thinking bro

you'd think they'd airbrush out her stretch marks

i need real people
alright
i need to stop getting involved with girls who just break my heart bros
i wish

I know your feel, my gf is in the process of dumping me for a fight. 1 year and 4 months, a week before my birthday too to make it worse.

I made her mad somehow and she just went off, she has anger issues and anything I did provoked her. I love the girl still, and I don't want to lose her, even though everyone around me, including her brother, say I deserve better than her.

this girl kept asking me out and we talked all the time but today she just decided to bail on our plans and not say anything
why do they all do this to me

girls look out for themselves, anything and everything to get the result they want. At least that's how I've interpreted everything going on with me. They'll do mental gymnastics just to make themselves feel better.

wish I was gay sometimes, at least they get to fuck consistently without all this bullshit

i dont get it man
everytime they ask me to do something im straight forward and either go or decline
they always say yes, say itll be so fun and then just fuckin ghost me the day of
this bitch even put on her story on the same app weve been messaging on her in someones car going somewhere at the time she wasnt responding and blowing me off
like what the fuck man

its horseshit, seriously. Treat them like they want or better than they deserve, they find something to bitch about. Treat them like shit, they throw it in your face immediately.

they love games, and I'm sure you're just as tired as I am of this bullshit

exactly man
i try so hard and get so invested just to get fucked and end up more depressed
this last girl that asked ME out kept declining me and then randomly messages me a month later and starts talking to me before offering to do something for me and then ghosting me
like come on

lol are you 12? how many girls have you been involved with

you learn roastie behavior after getting involved with about 2 or 3 or them, after that if you let them get in your head thats your fault. sack up

Seems to be a recurring theme that women split with their boyfriends on his bday or thereabouts.

You'd never hear the end of it if were the other way around and most blokes wouldn't even consider it. Some of these 'women' really are detestable cunts.

i really need to stop letting them get in my head man
i get so invested

thats why they leave you, they sense desperation and clingyness. girls have so many options they like a guy who also has options, or seems like he does

damn man
i just wanna show them im interested
i guess i cant win

Go see your doctor. Get help m8.

just bee yourself

Attached: 3-happy-bee-holding-a-honey-dipper-cartoon-clipart.jpg (800x800, 295K)

Start working out, go to bed early and wake up early, eat healthy, stop drinking if you do, spend time with your family.

What if his family hate him for being such a fucking loser?

already lift and stuff
doesnt mean im not a lonely miserable fuck

38 special

move on to a chick that will appreciate you
sound hard to believe but they exist, it's just they are rare as fuck

ill try bro