Ohkay, user from Yea Forums, you're on the air, what's on your mind?

Ohkay, user from Yea Forums, you're on the air, what's on your mind?

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rFBWL2wfaw
twitter.com/backaftathis/status/890658714931286016
twitter.com/backaftathis/status/999103618526609408
twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121216364461473793
twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121585969566666752
twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121591682602901504
youtube.com/watch?v=wlyooileO7A
twitter.com/MikeFrancesa/status/1121571673734561799
twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121608093157093376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hair

why the fuck is arsenal full of alboniggers and actual niggers? fucking arsene wenger and his BBC fetish human shit bag

hey mike, lawng heuh, duh you think duh islanduhs can win duh stanlee cup?

Why do the Jets and Giants play in New Jersey?

Niggers mike

Yah, the Islandahs will never win anotha game as long as they're playing in that barn in Brooklyn, not giving me the box seats from the Collaseeum. Who's next?

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 415K)

hey mike, big fan of the show, whats the chances that the giants draft giambi with the 6th pick?

Giambi? They'd be better off drafting the kid out of Rutgahs that can't move his ahms, what's his name? Next caller

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 418K)

fucking this

hey mike big fan, you think Rutgers has a chance at a bowl game this year, or is it another year of pure shit.

I don't wanna hear another word about Rutguhs football, ohkay? Not until they come to their senses and hire Ray Rice as the new head coach, I'm not payin attention, right? No more Rutguhs.

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 422K)

why does it matter? NYC real estate is incredibly expensive, would cost literally billions just for the land

hey mike long time caller first time listener
just wondering why every girl i talk to blows me off?

Hey Mike do you think people will finally fill a Giants game if they have a Jimmy Hoffa exhumation during halftime?

First off, stop bein a loosah, button up your shirt, take your girl somewhere nice and classy like the gray papaya.

JIMMY HOFFA IS NOT BURIED AT THE MEADALANDS, OHKAY?

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 470K)

Hey, Mike, what do you think about bringing Andy Pettitte out of retirement to give the Yanks some bullpen help?

Hey Mike, first time long time, if I shoot Gettleman on the way to the draft do you think it increases our chances of the G-Men taking a QB at 6?

Ohkay, I don't care how much ketamine you're shooting, Eli Manning is still the stahting quarterback of the New York Giants. Next caller

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 373K)

hey mike what do you think about bring back jetter for one more season

Hey Mike. I run, but I have no legs. What am I?

hey mike so the horse is from synecdoche?

Hey mike, please fuck my wife. My relationship is deeply empty and I can no longer pleasure her. My friends have refused my offer and have distanced themselves from me, leaving me cold and alone. You are the last man on my list; my last hope. If I don't find a suitable bull soon, my wife will leave me, and her brother's lawyers will make sure she gets the house, the kids, and all the money. She'll come at me with rape accusations. I need you... please, Mike, fuck my wife.

Hey mike, what are your thoughts on Ms Mets ass? I think she's got the best keister in baseball, barely edging out anthony recker

hey mike, gonna hang up and listen

Hey Mike first time caller, are you a red bulls guy or an NYFC guy?

Yah, and I know for a fact that Ron Dahling rubbed one out to Mrs Met in a day-night doubleheaduh last year.

NYFC, FDNY, I didn't see any Red Bulls whatevah after 9/11, don't talk to me about sports drinks

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 354K)

it actually nycfc which is 10 times gayer

Ohkay, enough talking, we gotta hit a hard break. Back aftah this.

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 358K)

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

glad you got it

Eyyy-yo Mike.

What's the deal with these instant replay refs and virtual referees? Back in my day we enjoyed our sports with shit refereeing decisions, like real men. Instant replay officials make sports more like soap operas and that's gay. Can I say that on air? Anyway its pathetic. Sports are for manly men.

Hey Mike, what do you think about Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins having two of the three lowest Wonderlic scores for QBs? I'll listen and hang up

>the gray papaya.
BASED RECESSION SPECIAL

Attached: grays.jpg (1055x690, 229K)

>includes tax
hell yes

Attached: zIvPpx6.jpg (640x452, 32K)

POOP

Water

Mike, are you back?

IT´S RAINING MEN

Attached: 769117.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Mike, first time, long time. Do you think the bears will ever win the Superbowl?

Yah, we're back here. The Bears are nevah going to win a Super Bowl as long as Jay Cutluh is their quarterback, k? He's a loosah. Next caller

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 352K)

Sorry for the delay Mike, didn’t expect to get on so fast.

Do you think the Mets would be better off with Wally Backman or Bobby Valentine replacing Micky mid season?

Bobby Valentine is a loosah, okay? I don't want to hear about him the idea of him and Synduhgard eating fried chicken and beer in the clubhouse, all right? Get lost. Wally Backman is a man of class and honuh, the Mets don't deserve a man of his calibuh, he's better off in Long Island.

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 366K)

Mike, first time listener, last time listener. Do you think my crush feels the same way about me the way i feel about her? Also what should I make for dinner.
Thanks Mike.

Hey Mike, What do you think about soccer taking over the US after a nationwide ban on football aka CTEball.

Attached: 1493228979996.jpg (806x537, 162K)

We're not talking about soccuh, okay? Sharing the House That Ruth Built in the Bronx? You don't see the Giants playing games at Shea like a second class citizen. Take a walk, who's next?

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 365K)

you still think liverpool can win the league, mike? thanks and I'll listen off the air

Hi Mike, uh, user from Yea Forums here. How about baseball but on horseback?

Livuhpool won't win the cup until they apologize to Duckenfield, ohkay? The man did nothin wrong, if you want to blame someone, blame Michael Kay. Who we got on the line next?

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 377K)

>Hey mike, what are your thoughts on Ms Mets ass? I think she's got the best keister in baseball, barely edging out anthony recker
Why are you comparing a female mascot’s ass to that of a male player?

eeeuhhhhr mistuh met... is not in the same league as reckuh uhgey

Hey there Mike. You have a weird english accent, never heard that before.
Why is nfl season short? it makes no sense, right when the players are getting good match fitness, the season ends.

>like the gray papaya

Attached: 1501839021024.jpg (393x390, 39K)

>eeeuhhhhr mistuh met... is not in the same league as reckuh uhgey
Why are you comparing a female mascot’s ass to that of a male player?

Hey Mike first time long time, I know duh Yankees have already lost ten games but do you think they can still go 152-10?

oim talkin about mistuh met, not missuhs. we auhnt doin female mascots today ughey

Mike Frans-eska is a fat fraud who has no idea what he's talking about it.

Attached: CARTON-jumbo.jpg (1024x557, 76K)

Hey Mike, first time listener, long time caller. What do you think about Barry Town blowing their lead at the top of the Welsh Premier League and finishing 15pts behind TNS?

Hanging up but listening.

a nose

Yah ohkay, who's this now? Some loosah who likes to sit around and wait on hold for an hour just to make his little joke? Get lost.

What is this like lacrosse or something?

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 345K)

Soccer, my friend. Barry Town slipped HARD this season.

Yah I don't know who dis is, I thought Barry Town was the guy selling italian ices out of the truck on Randuhl Island. Isn't he? Back aftah this.

Attached: Mike-Francesa-photo.png (693x420, 351K)

>oim talkin about mistuh met, not missuhs. we auhnt doin female mascots today ughey
Thank you for the explanation, user.

What are your thoughts on the USA Cricket team achieving ODI status, allowing them to officially compete internationally?

Hey Mike big fan of the show, I gotta quick question for ya. You ever tried DMT?

Attached: joe-rogan.jpg (767x431, 50K)

MIKE THERE'S NO POINT IN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RATINGS. YOUR SHOW WAS NUMBER ONE IN DAYTIME SPORTS BROADCASTS FOR 17 YEARS IN A ROW! NOW IT'S OUR TIME AT THE TOP AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS BE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE ABOUT IT?

JUST ACCEPT IT MIKE
AND STOP ALL THIS WHINING, IT'S VERY UNBECOMING OF YOU

Attached: 526x297-qlq.jpg (526x297, 32K)

Who’s this Anthony Recker guy mentioned in this thread?

another tedious meme from ameri/sp/

keep your faggot posting to /mlb/

Fuck off m8, this is a solid 7/10 on the meme scale.

this has to be one of his best diatribes
youtube.com/watch?v=2rFBWL2wfaw

>at me with rape accusa-
You got cut off, user. You waited two hours to get through and then I cut you off before you could get any of it out. Nobody hear you, user. You're just wasting your time.

Attached: Mike.jpg (848x506, 85K)

Fuck off m8, this is a solid 7/10 on the meme scale.

What's the joke?

Something about heroin and Synecdoche, New York (movie)?

>keep your faggot posting to /mlb/
What? I don’t know who he is and don’t follow baseball.

Based

twitter.com/backaftathis/status/890658714931286016

Waitaseckund. That depends if it's a turf hawse. If it's a turf hawse it's joe dimaggio, if it's a dirt hawse it's mickey mantle, oghkay

*heavy breathing*

user in the car phone, what's happening

Attached: francesa-2.jpg (630x348, 66K)

This is absolutely my favorite Mike rant and jesus christ were the mets rubbish

I've always had a healthy respect for women. They can be really strong! Pound for pound they can match a man for strength if they train. The difference between men and women isn't really that big. Men have a bigger torso while women tend to have longer legs in relation to their body size. And those legs can be really strong! Often the deciding factor is who has the most experience and who is the better trained. Another deciding factor is who has the better wrestling skills or aptitude. I have wrestled guys bigger and stronger than me and still beat some of them because they just didn't have the aptitude for wrestling. Perhaps women's wrestling skills are in general better than those of men. It could be an evolutionary thing or developed over eons as a protection measure against being forced against her own will and being raped.

Another factor in women's favor is the way that their bodies behave. Men's bodies are more rigid and can be grasped and held in a particular grip. Women's bodies are more flexible and is difficult to hold in a grip as they can contort it and wriggle out of any firm grip as longs as they still have strength left. They are shape shifters!

Women also have better endurance performance. The longer the contest drags on the better the woman's chances of winning!

There is no shame in men admitting that they are evenly matched or giving credit where credit is due.

Women can match men for kicking but when it comes to punching men has a clear and definite advantage!

Also, men tend to be bigger than women in size and that is what gives them the edge over women; their greater general size. That is why it's still safe to say that "men are stronger than women" and get away with it.

kek

uh, we don't talk soccuh on dis station, augkay

MY MAN, POTS AND SCAMS

Hey mike i wanna slap your buttcheek

twitter.com/backaftathis/status/999103618526609408

Attached: depositphotos_34781695-stock-photo-black-referee-calling-time-out.jpg (1023x685, 60K)

uh mike, working with out retribution... isn't that what animals do? Humans shouldn't do that if they respect themselves. What are you thoughts on this?

uhhh hey Mike, who do you think the Giants should draSUCKMYDICKYOUWOPFAGGOT

WHAT ARE THE GIANTS DOING MICHAEL

Attached: 1587234634623.jpg (500x750, 52K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[live audio from new york just now]

Mike will open the show tomorrow saying he knew they would pick Jones or something along those lines, I guarantee it.

Jersey is rightful NYC clay

bruv mate i have no fucking clue who you are or wat your sport is lmafo

Attached: lukaku and rashford.png (635x640, 483K)

lots of giambi calls today, someone recently gave the backstory to how this all started and it was apparently some guy calling in and seriously suggesting they bring Giambi in as a coach after A-ROD got caught using PEDs because Giambi (could help him deal with it)

twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121216364461473793

Mike who won the race?

twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121585969566666752

Live from Mike's mansion in Manhasset. He doesnt seem pleased.

Attached: tenor.gif (500x282, 764K)

Mike is a broadcaster. He reads real good.

twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121591682602901504

This guy is fucking terrible - everything that comes out of his mouth manages to bother me in some way

everyone in ny sucks now. beningo jets agita is the only thing that is entertaining now on ny radio

Mike what do you think of the giants draft pick this year?

refer to he hates it already

their 17th pick will keep him grounded though because he wanted defense

Easily the best thread I read today. Well memed, sir.

*Tips Pepe*

this

youtube.com/watch?v=wlyooileO7A

You mean you haven't turned around to CMB?
Btw, how does a guy with a terrible sounding voice like Chris Carlin have a radio career?

twitter.com/MikeFrancesa/status/1121571673734561799

twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121608093157093376

I don't think mike will be happy on the air tomorrow

I don't listen to anything but portions of Joe and Evan and Clips of Francesa. I used to call in before I started a new job. Gonna call wfan now and upload it

Mike, who is Anthony Recker?

EYY MIKE! MIKE! SAY SOMETHIN FUNNY. WHADDA SAY MIKE?

Attached: chris-russo.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Hey mike, What do you reckon of the Giants picking Jones at 6