Cringe or based?

Cringe or based?

Attached: D48j_mzUUAInbIh.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

Cringe

Jewnited tried and failed to win this game

god this drawings make me cringe so hard. the author must be drowning in onions right now

Based.
Fuck reddit.

that's pretty disrespectful towards mancity.

>Seething Scouser

>Flopp screeching
Based

Pretty accurate
I’m also convinced man city are paying clubs and players under the table to lie down and give them an easy game considering how pathetic the resistance from all clubs below the top 6 has been this year

Man City pretty much get a 2 goal head start against all the clubs in the bottom half of the table

Based

Bleacher Report is Buzzfeed tier, and Euros eat that shit up.

Who's that in the bottom right?

Maybe they are just really good and don't need to rely on offside goals, goalkeeping howlers and refballed penalties to mount a title challenge?

>t. Muhammad

Attached: FDA86F92-0217-4E58-B894-EF0F273359C9.jpg (640x539, 44K)

to be fair, people in general are pretty retarded except jews, japs, and suburban americans

i missed the word "cringe" and thought you were on about something else then

>and suburban americans

Attached: 1488172687238.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Unironically true. It was the best and funniest outcome. Ireland is full to the brim with United and Liverpool supporting faggots calling the team "we" and arguing like they grew up there. Now I get to dab on them both at work tomorrow.

United fans can't gloat because their team was absolute dogshit despite clearly giving it their all, and now their top 4 hopes are gone down the shitter. Liverpool meanwhile... well, maybe next year ;)

Attached: 1950s charls.png (454x426, 152K)

I genuinely believe that De Gay threw that game.

>suburban americans
dumbest consumers you'll find

They've scored more offside goals this season than Liverpool though. And both goals tonight were goalkeeper howlers.

absolutely based

smarter than shitskin subhuman south americans

And the Arselel game, and the Barca game and the Wolves game.

And the entire World Cup

>Mfw an investigation eventually finds out that De Gay is rigging matches for the mafia

>Sterling holding a gun

TOP kek