Why are trying to force this narrative despite the massive levels between the two ?

Why are trying to force this narrative despite the massive levels between the two ?

Attached: 1BDE51C8-FCDA-4EF8-813F-E0474BD1E60D.jpg (1125x1127, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQ1FlUqFtmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah Mbappé is closer than Pelé

They don't even consider goal inflation. Goals were worth a lot more back then

even before ronaldo's body went to self destruct mode he wasn't that fast and just was pure skill, this little negro runs like a crack head

No

>He wasn't that fast

Because he's French and plays in the French league

>Ronaldo was only 20 years old in 1996-97
LMAO HOW THE FUCK DID HE FALL SO HARD FROM GRACE, HE WAS ALREADY SHIT IN 2005 AHAHAHA!

>he wasn't that fast
you are wrong, ronaldo was fucking supersonic even when he became a fat piece of shit. that pacey negro can't hold a candle to him as a player. let's not pretend that statpadding in a farmer's league makes you a good player

acceleration is one thing and pace is another. a player choosing the right moment to burst and makes his run is different thing from a player that literally runs from box to box out running all the opposition.

Mbappe isn't even he fastest nigger out there

but he sure runs fast

based mbraaap making the the weakminded fanbois afraid

he does, like many other players, difference is that he can actually run with a ball

thing is mbappe isn’t that fast either, and generally all players who are considered «pacey» find strength in their acceleration and not their peak speed.

>Scoring 35 goals in La Liga
vs
>Scoring 30 goals in Ligue 1

Yeah, that's a fair comparison, m8

They both score against farmers and shoe salesmen.

just ronaldo having fun with slow manlet liga defenders

it's not over yet he will score some more

Ligue 1 is the joke league m8
Eibar would fight for European competitions in your league

>tfw 1996 was 25 years ago

how do you know you don't watch ligue 1 obviously

Betis couldn't handle the Ngubus from Rennes

>difference is that he can actually run with a ball

Attached: Mbungu.webm (872x486, 2.99M)

>you don't watch Ligue 1 obviously
I don't watch many games, but seeing the results and the teams I'm pretty sure that Eibar would finish atleast on the top 8

nice biased video

>i don't watch the league but i'm sure i'm right by implying things

Attached: D4yEu_jX4AEQkM-.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1080, 204K)

Rennes was luck, but it was a round of 16 match not a league match.
Atlético Madrid hammered Marseille very easily, and the same Marseille that did a bad campaign in EL is at the top in Ligue 1

>Rennes was luck
funny when a french team beat another team it's always luck kek
>Marseille that did a bad campaign in EL is at the top in Ligue 1
they aren't even in the qf places for the cl..

bolt's top speed is 45km/h

he's not comparing bolt to mbappe you retarded bum

>literally all in the same game
>biased
retarded frog

bullshit. this kind of speed measurement bs in the football medias is widespread. googling «mbappe speed» and you’ll see that mbappe can run at a peak from 38kph to 44kph, which is usain bolt fast peak speed. The only official measurement made by FIFA indicate 32kph, so in the average for a footballer.
You really just have to watch the game to realise that Mbappe or other «fast» wingers outpace their opponents with one or two unexpected acceleration, and then the distance between them and the defenders stay constant

it's bisaed because it doesn't show the good things he did in this match.

then what's the point of that pic saudi shit?

When was the last time that a french team won something in Europe? This season Rennes is the only team that advanced in a knockout

so you value the interest of a championship by the amount of titles they win in european competitions ? in that case you only watch premiere league and laliga ? everything else is shit tier for you ?

exploded knees

like lose in the first round of the knockout as per usual

it's the first time in years they lose to a shit club tho

He got to the semi-final not that long ago though, you shitposting retard.

You play in a farmers league you spastic, look at the Monaco team that won where are their good players now. PSG just employed the Bayern tactic of taking all talents away from their rivals because they can afford it

>y-y-your league is farmer tier reeeeeeee
>look at flag
kek

I never said the Eredivisie wasn't you're literally braindead.

>muuuh you're braindead i was just here to mock you even tho i'm pathetic as fuck

P$G only bought one player from that Monaco team...

they bought kurzawa as well but it wasn't wise to do

Their academy players that came the past few years were all stolen from other French teams but whatever
ok spend another 200 million to be irrelevant even Ajax could BTFO PSG

>to be irrelevant
psg is not since you keep seething about it.

>stolen from other French teams
kek, poor players, they have to play

Mbrape looks 30

like the lenght of his third leg i guess

Neres > 35 year old Huntelaar > Mbrape

M8, since the Montpellier title Ligue 1 is a PSG League, Monaco winning was just a exception. Even when PSG weren't dominant french clubs reached at best the semifinals with Lyon.

>even Ajax could BTFO PSG
to be fair ajax is making a great run this year, they are superior to psg

m8, i don't see you shitting on serie a when juventus is raping the league since longer than psg

It’s written right there retard

ah lyon
crack*
that was a team you could really enjoy
sips*

Attached: 3209f.jpg (1000x666, 62K)

Juventus didn't receive a money boost out of nowhere and they were already a giant in Europe.
But I don't care, Ligue 1 was better when Lille, Marseille and Montpellier won it

but they do exactly what you despise about psg, they buy their league talents keeping down any opponents, make a one single team league, still choke in european competitions, it's not really different, and don't blame psg to rely on huge money that's the case for all european giants if they even have the ambition to win anything on continental level.

>a player that literally runs from box to box out running all the opposition.

Ronaldo did that all the time during his PSV, Barca and Inter days. It wasnt until after his major knee injury in 1999 that he started being more conservative with his mazy runs.

>french lelgue

I mean, they kinda did that already in Spain too

Learn to read it says average speed for Bolt and Max speed for Mbappe. It's not some weirdo propaganda shit

and? there is still no source for this claim. the only official measurement for Mbappe speed say 32kph. it's not propaganda, just sports journo making up shit to get clicks

what is it with Ligue 1 and these teams dominating for stretches? The teams with lots of titles won most of them in one 7-8 year run

Mbappe will be the next player to win 3 world cups

Absolutely wrong

Attached: FuckPL.png (1024x289, 39K)

Why do you even post if you’re going to talk bullshit? PSG never buy from Ligue 1, Mbappe was the only exception.

Jesus, I never counted before but that's around 510 millions euros of sold players in two seasons

Rennes wasn't luck, Betis defending is just 2nd division tier, also Sarr and Ben Arfa alone are better than every betis player except lo celso

>Rennes was luck
Then Barca was luck, and United was luck too.

Does this mean mbrappes knees have only a couple more years of life?

>multi billion dollar team in a farmers league
>pacy negro scores a lot of goals
what a surprise, who could have ever thought this was going to happen :o

CSKA ANJI:

youtu.be/QQ1FlUqFtmI

Attached: 0001.jpg (893x528, 167K)

Is no one worried about the fact that Mbrapp is like 19 and probably will only slow down in speed? Whilst that being his biggest strength. Seems sort of wise to plan against if you've invested millions into his career. Himself included.

He's half the worth of the squad he played with most season

United was clearly luck
Barcelona was better in both legs, Lyon only had few good moments in both matches

>Not rating Canales

Pretty sure he's talking about PSG-Barcelona

I'm born in 96 but I'm only 23years old. What sorcery is this ??

Attached: 1544174215498.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Bolt was still the fastest man in the world at 30, if injuries don't fuck Mbraaape up he'll always be a pacenig

these french posters must be baiting, it's the only possible explanation. You can't be mentally sane and at the same time think Ligue 1 is anywhere near the other major leagues of Europe.

>juninho
fuck this commie

>Ronaldo scored 35 goals in the most competitive league in the world
>Mbrap scored 30 goals against fulltime farmers who play football as a hobby

Attached: 1478032731519.jpg (429x360, 43K)

P$G should sign van Laal, he will put all the ngubus at the right position and then some other manager can take over.

2 of yours were Flemish leap years m8, it's legit been 25 years (was also born 96 but I'm 25).

O fenomeno never played in the premier league

>Bernardo for 50 mil
Steal of the century desu

>premier league in the 90s
>good

it was serie a back then, zoomer

Redpill: BR Ronaldo wouldn't be good today. Defending is a lot better right now

Classic Americunt post, complete and utter bullshit posted with such confidence.

:27
:45
:55
What a fucking fraud. >le be fast but can't dribble man. Give him a knee injury and his career is over.

didn't they do this shit with obamayang when he was at dortmund?