/hoc/

Canadian teams make up roughly 23% of the league, and when you account for expansion teams, they were probably closer to 25% of teams over the last 26 years.

Over 26 seasons we would expect in a perfectly balanced league for the Canadian teams to have won ~6 Cups.

Instead they have won.... 0

basic binomial probability of 0 successes in 26 attempts with a 23% chance is like 0.11%

Attached: 1508808367779.jpg (1483x993, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRhb1zVjvck
twitter.com/LAKings/status/1120921107815489536
seatgeek.com/western-conf-second-round-vegas-golden-knights-vs-colorado-avalanche-home-game-1-date-tba-tickets/4-25-2019-las-vegas-nevada-t-mobile-arena-1/nhl/4812108
espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41062226-4
youtube.com/watch?v=TcxpbhM0DaA
youtube.com/watch?v=TvCkmNti_JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This game is nuts lads

Attached: 1527995884536.jpg (862x1251, 76K)

For me it’s the reddit Knights

HOLY FUCK

Attached: the house always wins.png (750x600, 1.03M)

Jones is absolute garbage. Every shot Vegas takes looks like it has a great chance of going in.

Fuck the SHORKS

Washington-Carolina is going to be so fucking boring compared to this

what an ending fuck

THIS IS INSANE

what a meme league gary is a meme addict

i'm gonna have a fucking heart attack, this script is too wild

I love hockey so much

>KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS

Well fuck I guess I won't to sleep at a decent time tonight

FUCK EAKINS
>sharkies desu

>leafs

Attached: Canadian Genocide.gif (636x288, 2.57M)

Attached: sketch-1556080760788.png (1280x440, 180K)

Attached: 1451807291286s.jpg (241x250, 7K)

>that picture
>this post
>that proxy
are you the same yank constantly shitposting about canadians in /brit/?

honestly didnt think my night could get better after the laffs were knocked out but in comes this fucking game

>this game

Attached: 9979584_web1_vgk-fan-fest-jan14-18_01132018_rb_022.jpg (1050x700, 146K)

>game 7 OT not involving my team

Attached: 3D_pepe.jpg (512x512, 72K)

Name a better playoffs than this year

Post sharkies for luck lads

If they all have a great chance of going in, why haven't they scored more?

Jones has been great, it's the Sharks defence that is garbage.

1D is pinching out in the corner, 2D is standing around in front of the Goalie meanwhile there's a Vegas forward sitting in the slot and the Sharks C is standing about 3 metres away from him.

im predicting 3OT bois
grab beers, smokes, and get comfy

lets go lads

Attached: index.jpg (250x202, 16K)

>shorks are down 3-0, outcome seems inevitable given the shorks usually START choking at this time
>don't really care about either team
>feel a need to shit so I go and take a poopoopeepee
>come back just in time for the fourth goal
Are the shorks now boston or are the /lifelongs/ the >laffs?

Would upvote the fuck out of that bitch

happy for OT was sweating after i made that dead shork thread desu

Any year without the Laffs tbqhwyf

What the fuck is wrong with her

her nose fucked up

>just saw that replay
Jesus, that was fucking nothing lmao

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

>this fucking game
>these fucking playoffs

I don't know what we did to deserve this timeline

Attached: 1555802931885.jpg (618x741, 73K)

lmfao, that final goal. sharks are finished.

fact of the matter is that crosscheck wouldn't even have been called if he didn't hit his head.

Feels good lad

Attached: smuk kings frog.png (394x430, 96K)

please let the sharks lose, the only acceptable way they win is if hertl score though for the memes.

are you kidding me? they do that kind of shove all the time. just because his dumbass hit his head means jack shit.

Honestly rooting for the Las Vegas Reddits after that shit call.

I would be seething so hard right now if I was a vegas fan

>the Shorks will NEVER EVER break the 3-0 curse

Attached: Pepe Kings.png (497x574, 25K)

>there was a push there
>i'm ok with a 5 minute major
a fucking PUSH fuck this league and fuck keith jones

>first time watching hockey
>some guy gets hit and flops
>one of the teams gets a 5 minute man advantage in the last period of a game 7
I don't think this syrup slurping sport is for me

Attached: 1555127813279.jpg (480x480, 15K)

I am, senpai, not much you can do against the refpuck. glad mech assault topshelfed one in

this is god punishing shork fans.

this is making the bwoons laffs series look tame

Not even two minutes if pavelski didn't get hurt. This sport is too hard to referee.

>game seven OT
Pretty comfy desu gonna pack a fat hog and grab a beer

based

Define >shork (verb)

hello, /lifelongs/!
In professional ice hockey, teams successfully kill five minute PPs without giving up four goals quite often. In fact, almost always! I'm glad I could clear that up for you since you're new to /hoc/. You wouldn't want to look silly in front of everyone, now would you? :)

There is no way that Jones and Fleury both make it another 20 minutes without letting a goal in.

suck that he got hurt but the forced major if someone's hurt has got to be reviewed, it's a cross checking minor tops

best television on tv

i thought the shokrs losing game 7 was the >shorks thing i could think of but coming back from that and losing would be peak >shorks

I’m a Kong’s fan doe

>shork(Verb) to btfo an entire city in Nevada

nhl crosschecks are a step away from nba traveling. only the most absurd get called.

to let down your fanbase after giving them false hope

that makes the call ok then the refs should never be held accountable

Shork (verb): To choke, as a shark choking on a piece of a hockey stick it has bitten; to choke, as in blowing a lead in the third period; to choke, as in blowing a playoff series lead; to choke, in any fashion, and be a hockey franchise located in San Jose.

Big time missing Cassie and Scott desu

Attached: 1523841664536.jpg (5312x2988, 2.15M)

Which city do I insult? The City of Las Vegas, or the The City of San Jose?

Why not both?

kek

join us, friend

Attached: letsgosharks.jpg (960x640, 77K)

Both are hovels so both work

literally hundreds per game and usually only exists when they need an easy make up call. shit refs shit league.

Here's an idea. If someone gets hurt and is forced to leave the game as the result of a hit/push/whatever by an opposing player, but it doesn't really rise to the level of a penalty, just force the "offending" player to leave for the rest of the period without giving a penalty.

>John Tavares

Say something about this person

DIE REFS FUCKING DIE

His teams sucks and his mother dresses him funny.

cope

if i know gary the black guy scores the gwg

is there a gay or an indian on either team?

overrated shit

that's even worse desu

That would result in 4th liners faking injuries whenever they take a hard hit from the other team's best players.

maybe you should be able to review penalties.

I fucking hate San Jose. There’s history there. I’d rather literally Readit the team embarrassed them.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRhb1zVjvck
Let's be honest: This isn't a hit and Oshie is just a massive pussy who can't stay on his skates. The pussification of this league is shocking.

cant wait for karlsson to cough it up for the game winner.

game would take 10 years

also big joe looking like a pylon

which one ;-)

lmao did someone snow him as he was lying dead on the ice?
wtf i love the relocanes now

don't worry m8 pretty soon every player in the league will be 5'7" and you won't be able to touch them without them going down and getting called

and if you hit a player who identifies as a woman or a mexican, you get a penalty.
thanks america

Have a feeling whoever scores next will win the series.

If only the manlets were still like Theo, Gilmour and Domi. Instead they're like pussy Gaudreau.

Can't argue with those digits or with that logic.

BOO HOO DONT SLASH MUH STICK
BOO HOO DONT HIT ME
BOO HOO STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

Nyquist with the winner (own goal)

My normie coworkers are all going to be talking about floorsqueak tomorrow instead of this

>tfw no coworkers to talk about games with because business got sued and went under and got let go

Attached: 1526095606028.png (245x209, 149K)

>a fucking leaf
Fuck Ronto

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (196x257, 9K)

>tfw no coworkers because turboNEET for life
I might bring it up in /vitagen/.

>waking up to a leafs loss

SEEEAAAAAN HOW ARE YOU

>buyer's remorse general

BASED frog.

Gary here. Sorry you have to suffer through this boring overtime but don't you worry playoff shoot outs SHALL be proposed at the next board of governors meeting. Shalom /hoc/

Absolute bullshit

SHARKIES DESU

SHARKS!!!111

Sharks make win the game, fuck Vegas!

>loss gayvass

GOAL

Attached: 16d.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Gay

Fleury said a bad word

>KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS >KNOGHTS >LAFFS

>IT WAS 3-0

yeah that no call on the tripping really was bad.

shitty fucking result

TUUUUUUUU

Attached: ba77f822.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Based shorks

SHARKIES DESU

Attached: 1522110336064.jpg (497x750, 202K)

>THE BAYAREA SHANTY SUBURB OF VEGAS

Attached: 1438857244741.png (912x905, 1.23M)

5 for 7 in my brackets

embarrassing for everyone involved.

Can't wait for MacKinnon to wipe the floor with San José

Was that the greatest game ever played?

Attached: 1376510929985.gif (220x220, 888K)

REDDIT BTFO

Attached: 1513396305511.png (696x979, 405K)

Avalanche in 5

Well its always sad to see a team win via refs

I genuinely enjoy it and have no regrets. And despite being a loser who spends at least 6 hours every day on Yea Forums, and most of the rest of my waking hours watching nip cartoons for children, I have accomplished more than Fleury did tonight.

back to never watching hockey again

Attached: 1515281807825.jpg (1080x1074, 183K)

>SHORKS

>Come back from 3-1 down in the series to win the next 3 games and were 0-3 in the last period of game 7

GET FUCKED VEGAS

let's just all be happy we got to witness the greatest hockey game of this generation

happy for koralllson but wanted the knights win

Attached: 1522204183840.gif (240x440, 341K)

laughing SO HARD at /lifelongs/ rn
how can they ever recover?

Attached: ha.gif (517x469, 147K)

calgary looked so lost and useless most of the series. don't bet on that.

imagine how badly rantanen and mackinnon will light up jones

>IT WAS 3 - 0
>IT WAS 3 - 1
>the absolute STATE of the reddit knights
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1530140834832.jpg (330x319, 43K)

>hertl being autistic
Is he /ourguy/?

>gaygas BTFO
>Faggotanon btfo

No, but it was very good

Blown call wins are curse inducing
Bet your ass the sharks are getting sweeped next round

Jamie Baker is so shook

old fleury poke checks that

Attached: sketch-1556083564905.png (1280x440, 187K)

For real how can sharks fans think this is a game to be proud of?

Attached: yfw da shorks win.jpg (800x600, 37K)

>BLOWING A 3-1 SERIES LEAD
>BLOWING A 3-0 LEAD IN GAME 7 OF THAT SERIES

Attached: 1469482217635.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Game 7 of Sens/Pongs in '17 was better but that 3rd may have been the most memorable period

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL

Attached: 1555488211333.gif (302x244, 3.37M)

Sharks Islanders desu

Goodrow > Gaudreau

Gave hockey a chance today and frankly I was unimpressed. There is more talent and excitement on display in a single innings of test cricket than an entire match of poockey.

BASED day of hockey

5leury
>5leury
5leury
>5leury
5leury
>5leury

MacKinnon and Mikko were monsters, they manhandled the Flames. San Jose could barely contain the Knights who don't have a line comparable to the Avalanche 1st line

VEGASS """"FANS"""" RN

Attached: 1654651.png (600x600, 196K)

Who wins tomorrow? I think the Canes pull off an upset.

>now /hoc/ has to deal with shorksposters for another week or two
I didn't think that I cared who won, but I now realize that this is truly the grimmest outcome.

>REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0 >REDDIT SHOWERS >IT WAS 3-0

Attached: 1555478737368.jpg (986x859, 128K)

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

fucking couture lmmmmaooo

Attached: 4593.jpg (540x335, 24K)

>lifelongs

Attached: postauksesi naurattaa sa int.jpg (923x599, 112K)

Every Fleury chokes in the postseason. He's like if Tampa Bay were a person

I didn't agree with you last year, but I do this year.
Based asterisk.

Hate this sport tbqhwy.

>LAS VAJAYJAYS

cute shork.

You can whine about that penalty all you want, giving up 4 fucking goals on it was just as inexcusable

As a Flames fan I agree desu

same. officially a penrith panthers fan now.

MY FUCKING SIDES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH -wheeze- HAHAHAHAHA HA
>3-1 >3-0
HOLY SHIT
A NEW CHOKER IS BORN

>hey marc what's going on man

Attached: 1536198348939.jpg (4768x9992, 729K)

MacKinno will probably make Jones actually kill himself.
They made Smith look like shit the last few games and he actually played pretty fucking well, how do you think Jones is gonna fair?

NO SUICIDAL THOUGHTS THIS WEEK, LADS

Attached: 1525319921105.jpg (1598x1296, 546K)

twitter.com/LAKings/status/1120921107815489536
MY SIDES

HAPPY REDDIT ELIMINATION DAY

So for tomorrow, who do >you want to win more, Caps or Hurricanes?

THANKS REFS WE REALLY NEED THE HELP

Have a blessed day

APOLOGIZE BITCHES

Attached: jones.jpg (1249x1398, 136K)

Lifelong sharks and anime fan here but that misconduct was total bullshit. Refs didn't see it, just saw pavelski knocked out bleeding from his skull and needed to kick someone out

kongz social media team out

>Based Gouchi losing it

>blots swept
>pongs swept
>laffs lose to boston AGAIN in game 7
>every canadian team loses in the first round despite two of them having home ice advantage
>this shorks comeback
>caps struggling against carolina ahos
What a fucking first round.

Oh nonono

>Jones redemption arc actually happening
I'm so sorry I doubted you

Attached: 1525017534850.jpg (736x1308, 94K)

>laffs

>MY SIDES
Why? its not funny

>IT WAS 3-0

No why do you have to make my >job harder

Attached: 9d0.png (344x326, 31K)

>nrl
>not following the based essendon bombers

ahem

FUCK REDDIT AND FUCK THE REDDIT KNIGHTS

>Marleau out
>Thornton in
Its not fair

Attached: sdoo3nL.jpg (500x655, 123K)

SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS

Attached: .jpg (2560x1440, 57K)

Lost my voice after that goal lol
GG Vegas, what a meme series we had this year, see you in the next one knightslads

Attached: 1538075433641.jpg (1494x1500, 631K)

GET
SHORKED
ON

Attached: 1525318383176.jpg (501x709, 149K)

>3-0 lead in the 3rd period
hmm wonder how it ends?

seatgeek.com/western-conf-second-round-vegas-golden-knights-vs-colorado-avalanche-home-game-1-date-tba-tickets/4-25-2019-las-vegas-nevada-t-mobile-arena-1/nhl/4812108
>selling golden knights avs tickets
OH NO ONONONONONONONONONONONONON AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>IT WAS 3-0
>VEGASS

Attached: the average lifelong.jpg (968x856, 119K)

SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARK

pottery

Attached: vegas-chimps.gif (372x348, 1023K)

Last year was for a reaction/meme
This year is just straight out disgustingly blown call
This game should have never seen OT but that's hockey.

Last thing Jones will see before he hangs himself

Attached: Mac.jpg (1086x724, 87K)

TEAM
TEAL
TEAM
TEAL
TEAM
TEAL
TEAM
TEAL
TEAM
TEAL

Attached: 1525318383176.jpg (501x709, 313K)

gg m8, was a tough fought game

Well that was really something lads.

Press F to pay respect to Randy Hahn's voice
F

*dabs in teal*

Jesus fuck, I'm so sorry Jonsey, I will never doubt you ever again

Attached: 1539134506926.png (335x375, 115K)

dis gon b gud

Attached: avs.png (717x552, 841K)

GOAT first round

I'd rather them lose to Colorado than Vegas desu

>4 goals in 4 minutes

shorks finna get binged

O6 BABY

EXPANISION FAGS CAN FUCK OFF

Attached: 1543803808775.jpg (410x428, 32K)

>vegass lifetime fans

guess it’s time to bandwagon the avs

Going to hope you caniacs beat the caps tomorrow

Attached: 1C8D4FD4-5C73-4DF8-BA75-9AFBE560C380.png (1511x1843, 333K)

Is the >laffs collage for this year ready?

lads i'm dead inside, is this what playoff heartbreak feels like

Attached: knighted.jpg (620x1075, 81K)

My dick is at full mast and a half, lads.

Attached: 1530996274623.png (270x270, 44K)

welcome to hell
t. lifelong sabres fan

SHARKS
H
A
R
K
S

Attached: >IT WAS 3-0.jpg (1540x766, 208K)

They did good on the 5min pp but they shouldnt have even had it in the first place
But then they blow the lead with 47sec left
Then they get blatantly caught 2in from an incompetent refs gullet with too many men and cruise by scot free

you are a literal babbby

Attached: 1556003052591.png (533x631, 143K)

not much better but he can steal a game and the sharks are just a better team than calgary despite the records. they won't go away nearly as easy.

>If the Caps lose, all of the bad guys will be gone in the first round
This is the best first round of all time

SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS

Gonna take a massive vegas soon. It's coming.

my brother. we shall dine on nothing but disappointment and heartache for years to come.

Feel bad for Fleury desu
Had to deal with 5 minute of bogus garypuck, and then gets held/tackled on 3 of the 4 goals afterwards
He deserves better

Attached: MEME-TEAM-BTFO.jpg (465x465, 207K)

>the eternal shantytown of las vegass

NUMBERS BETTER BE ON MY DESK IN 5 MINUTES SHANNON!

Now the sharks must face off against THE DENVER BVLL

Attached: 1555743366076.png (581x650, 194K)

>the ass knights

Big f

laffs fans bring misery everywhere they go

Attached: jinx.png (972x315, 83K)

*apologizes*

I gave my word but y'all get the flaccid just like paveski

Attached: 20190423_223932.jpg (4128x3096, 2.87M)

B A S E D

Post your predictions on bingbings-shorks

This might very well be the worst postseason effort by Vegas in history

I'm so fucking sorry, Jones.

You're right.

I hated that diving frog piece of shit with the Pens and I hate him now even more.
I'm so happy he's out.

>talking trash on shorks right after a big win
>instead of laughing at vegass and laffs
you're doing it wrong

Cant wait
If vegas tested him more than once in ot they would have had a win

>the state of san jose

Attached: sharkie.png (1279x715, 886K)

was rooting for you guys tonight too

This has been the most perfect first round ever

Just need the canes to meme tomorrow

i don't care if we get shut out four games in a row in the next series. fuck Vegas.

Attached: BitesizedHelplessAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif (500x208, 1.72M)

Denver absolutely cucks the shorks

>he can steal a game

Attached: hahaha.jpg (258x245, 12K)

late night leafs nation signing off.

Attached: birds.jpg (500x375, 76K)

Attached: 250px-Avalanche_Sharks_theatrical_release_poster.jpg (250x333, 28K)

Excuse me what the fuck

Attached: 1CE5D686-E952-47E2-970F-707414954478.jpg (394x422, 41K)

>I gave my word
I don't even recall this bet being made.
Why.

Attached: 1461462941877.gif (484x270, 1001K)

Im taking the bait but fuckkk you

what a game

Attached: 1539135053481.png (849x1179, 142K)

>not rooting for based ovi
it's like you want to ruin a good first round

why user
why

based

Attached: 1549238107826.png (259x381, 129K)

that one felt good lads.

4-3 shorks in total meme 3rd overtime
shorthanded by Heed

Yes, welcome to the NHL fucker

>waaah refs wwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhh waaah
MAYBE DON'T GET SCORED ON 4 TIMES IN 4 MINUTES LELMAOOOOOOOOO

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>VEGAS GOLDEN SHITTERS

Attached: 1457247996538.png (402x390, 116K)

>implying he can't do both

can say the same for the knights. there's always next year.

Attached: 45666.jpg (761x563, 59K)

why is your dick like 4 shades darker

Cry more you Analcrime sack of dogshit
>Sweep Ducks last year
>R-REFPUCK ASTERISK
>Didn't even make playoffs this year because the Cucks are hot trash
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REFPUCK ASTERISK ASTERISK ASTERISK
Fuck you and your pig whore wife, you salty sack of shit
ROUND 2 BB

Attached: 1553656170172.jpg (640x556, 115K)

Youre an idiot
Sorry
But you are

>tfw you get to see a franchise's first instance of backbreaking refpuck
>and their first instance of embarrassingly blowing a lead both in a series and in a game
It's like they're growing up before our eyes lads I'm getting emotional.

Nobody can stand up to THE DENVER BVLL

nice

Fuck the golden kikes
Fuck the faggot fleury
*dabs into the second round*

thinkin about dem sharks

Attached: 1523148573304.jpg (628x532, 60K)

>they STILL sleepin on the >shorks

Attached: 1547177930282.jpg (616x596, 78K)

what a script

wait what was the bet?

Look at that fucking chode
You should be ashamed

Exactly this. All the bad guys are out of the ploffs who gives a fuck now

Attached: 26b.png (177x240, 68K)

Try being >us m8. >your suffering has only begun....

Attached: nucksbluesuicide.png (299x276, 63K)

SHIT COACH
SHIT """"""""""""""FANS""""""""""""""
SHIT ICE

fuck off reddit knights, shan't be missing you

Hey, hey, FUCK YOU

Are you on a bunk bed

imagine winning a series after the most blatant refpuck of all time. colorado sweep incoming.

The refpuck wouldn't have been as egregious if Fleury didn't let in 4 goals

SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS

/hoc/ became 10x more reddit during these playoffs holy shit

now post your fat wife again

Based

BING BING FINNA BOUTTA DAB ON >SAN POOSE

I made the promise in the game 6 vegas/sharks thread that if the sharks made the come back I'd post muh dick. I am nothing if not a man of my word.
You should see it grow
No, just a regular queen

fucking hell bud

Attached: what.jpg (715x628, 183K)

Batman really outdid himself this year

Attached: 1544325849096.jpg (1024x596, 130K)

I mean, it's kind of defeatist but absolutely this
My hatred for Vegas eclipses all this year

seething

boston's a bad guy but we didn't have a choice in that series

as a knights fan, I’m devastated but as a hockey fan that was one of the most incredible games I’ve ever seen
gg sharks I hope you get fucking murdered by the avs

>lifelongs still whining
vegas was a mistake. sparkledogs are desert hockey too, and they don't act this way

Now that Vegas is out the bing bings need to dab on San Jose. Remove California ASAP.

>the /badguys/ lost today

Attached: 1441738985233.jpg (520x522, 23K)

Gary is like a modern day Shakespeare.

Boston is less of a pure bad-guy and more of an anti-hero

spotted the reddit knigger seethe poster

I LOVE YOU BASED LATVIA BRO

Attached: 0b528e10a9a6779beab1a484aa90b674--san-jose-sharks-mini-me.jpg (236x330, 16K)

GIVE US WILLIAM KARLSSON NOW YOU FUCKS

>"Do it for Joe, do it for Captain America"

I bet Randy got a $1000 for saying that

Can't wait for "Congrats Knights (2019)" lads

GG. Avs are going to devastate the shorks.

Imagine rooting for the bing bing wahoos instead of the BASED sharkies desu

Greatest game I've ever seen.

I even see some Knights smiling out of respect in the post-game handshake.

On this bandwagon. This team gives me 2014 Kings vibes. Clutch as hell.

Sharks, bring the cup back to California. Absolutely privileged to watch this game.

Hockey is the best damn game invented by man.

>LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS >LAFFS >REDDIT SHOWERS

PERFECT DAY OF HOCKEY

Attached: 1555478737366.jpg (986x860, 114K)

RESPECT AND FRANKLY KIND OF LIKE
>Sparklepups
FUCKING HATE AND HOPE THEIR ATTENDANCE DROPS TO PANTHERS-TIER WHEN THE RAIDERS MOVE INTO TOWN
>Vegass

Attached: 1525321221450.png (591x594, 48K)

based grower rather than shower

these sharks sure are based and redpilled imho

But I always root for the bing bings

Attached: shannon1.png (816x649, 475K)

>playing for a chance to get swept by the based blues

I hope Svenchnikov plays and gets a hatty propelling the Canes forward to the next round.

san jose with the sweep

Wow /hoc/ is super gay and fat

Avs are going ALL.THE.WAY

Based.

Attached: what.png (620x758, 655K)

based

Hertl is so fun to interview now

Although it was funny when he could barely speak english years ago. He knows more than enough now but he still has that young childish energy when talking

BE HONEST HOW MANY PICKED THE SHORKS

Attached: 2019 playoff bracket challenge.png (988x747, 88K)

imagine being a sharks fan

I can't wait for a series where I don't absolute fucking hate the other team
See you in Round 2, dude weeder

Attached: 1523157021257.png (270x270, 9K)

friendly reminder that all the bad guys lost today and that’s a bad thing

Gonna have to agree
Heading to /nhl/

Nice bracket ref

Lots did probably.

t. Seething Vegas falseflagger

damn, the sharks look like THAT?

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

This is Barclay Goodrow, the most clutch player in Sharks history. Say something nice about him /hoc/.

Attached: barclay-goodrow-2018-44.jpg (433x600, 43K)

>He picked Calgary
yikeeeeees

im not a fan of any team in the playoffs
just glad that reddit lost

Attached: goknights.png (768x1024, 1.06M)

>"It's the same thing as that football game, the Saints, it changes the whole outcome. The refs just got involved in the game and now our summer starts. Now five fucking months until game one." -Jonathan Marchessault
shall heem immediately, any shorks fan i ever see

So is Sharks/Knights a top 5 NHL rivalry now or do they need a couple more seasons.

SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS ARE BASED

Sharks can only win because of refpuck

me lad.

Attached: Objectively Correct 2019.png (986x714, 100K)

>implying sallad won't win the central

Based sharkie

Same nigga.
That's how it felt against the flames, too.

Attached: smuk_avs.png (414x430, 45K)

He’d look good with Landeskog’s cock in his mouth

Wait wtf. I just got back from watching my wife have sex, we lost? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: crying soy wojak.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Imagine thinking your team is hot shit because you got the refs to rig the game. I can't wait for Colorado to flush this meme team and their pathetic base of anime posting weeb scum.

>everybody forgetting about the 2014 3-0 redemption arc

Is it fate?

anyone who btfos the vegans is fine by me

i hesitantly picked them in 7. didnt expect mackinnon to play 40 minutes a game at ovechkin levels

Attached: NHL-Predictions-2019.jpg (1258x1185, 160K)

he cute and based

>MFW I laughed at this shot of a vegas fan not knowing what the fuck just happened.

Attached: 57821863_2426244117412500_3298503362563014656_o.jpg (1058x1045, 50K)

Boiling reddit showers fan

I guess, I never really hated the sharks tbd but i guess that’s the way it goes.

I LOVE YOU TOO MY SHORKFREN

Attached: 1521604650673.png (576x524, 382K)

>nearly the same bracket
based

>shall heem immediately, any shorks fan i ever see
sure thing bud

Attached: 1554437571057.jpg (768x960, 102K)

Cope harder

>marchessault absolutely furious
wew, lad

what happened to the bawling Bruins kid?

whoa lads we got a tough guy over here

mad much?

Goodrow > Gaudreau

he went on to be a successful comedian

can't be mad at losing a game the refs singlehandedly won

>The refs just got involved in the game and now our summer starts.
>Vegass player bitching about refpuck
This is more hilarious to me than anyone will every realize

Don't even start. You niggers shouldn't even have tasted the playoffs yet, much less played for a Stanleyb Owl.

game 8 is a must win IMO

Have sex

It's honestly hard to hate Zdeno Chara. Dude crushes manlets, mirders pajeets and gives no fucks.

Based but also redpilled

>choked a 3-0 score lead
>choked a 3-1 series lead
>allowed 4 (FOUR) goals in ONE POWERPLAY
>muh refpuck
THE STATE OF REDDIT KNIGHTS FANS

Attached: 1368667488127.gif (404x416, 204K)

>be sharks
>barely pull out a win due to the worst call in professional sports history
o i am laffin

That's not a 5-minute major in any universe.
t. neutral

My based fighting boy, LOVE him

Attached: 1458874398204.jpg (766x1000, 241K)

laine played fortnite instead of watching the game

>/lifelongs/ think $500M buys them calls forever
your meme "fairytale" is over, kids, time to play by the same rules as everyone else

>he isn't rooting for Thornton
newfags leave

Attached: ononono.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

go back rusty peon

>Passed out drunk halfway through the second
How bad did I fuck up lads

Attached: sharkie.png (398x409, 49K)

hope pavelski is dead desu

>implying a one line team like colelrado can stop >us

Attached: 1519181017910.png (482x345, 111K)

you are a dumbfuck
t. lifelong

How fucking much did the Sharks pay for that """"""""major"""""""" penalty?

Yea, I agree and am also a neutral. Im thinking only shorks think it was a good call

>le overrated beard man

pretty bad

Hope Pavelski is okay desu

he probably had it up on his third monitor.

Not as bad as the shorks fans that left early

I know one thing that can't be stopped - the puck by Jones

>tfw devils fan happy for deboer and still mad the retards who control the team fired him
hope he gets a cup

Attached: Deboer.jpg (630x400, 75K)

this desu

Colorado is incredibly good. Honestly it’s going to be an uphill battle for the shorks

one horrifically disfigured captain

>crosschecks to the chest are a major in the nu nhl
maybe this semen slurping sport isn't for me anymore

The real crime is not having the chimps go at it

>be vegas
>blow a 3-1 lead

the rest of the league just lives with whatever the refs pull out of their ass, sweety. >we don't actually buy calls

Same one line team that took out Calgary.

Avs in 5 calling it now.

Attached: mfw da shorks win.jpg (222x256, 48K)

>karlsson v rants

ITS DONE

Attached: the rantanen zone hoc.jpg (1536x807, 511K)

Enjoy the refpuck, lifelong. The rest of us have to deal with the same bullshit.

I M A G I N E talking about buying calls after what the fuck the Sharks were gifted.

Based retard

get fucked cody eakin

It was a good call
>t. don’t give a fuck about either team

Guys my niece is really upset the Knighrs lost. How can I make her feel better?

Attached: EE96D52F-9A8B-41DC-B550-670F96EEB940.jpg (1536x2048, 718K)

sharkies were at the top of that hill during their regular season encounters iirc

>it was 3-1

eakin will be fine, I'd be more worried about pavelski

espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41062226-4
imagine defending the worst call of all time, in any sports game.

>laffs

you got more good games out of the series than the sabres had since february.

=)

>lifelong
Nope.
Don't have to be a Vegas fan to realize how fucking terrible that call was.

Cricket Related Discussion, formally known as /cric/ sucks.

get her BLACKED immediately

You're slow user, we're >Vegass >Golden Showers and posting now

this make you an idiot or a liar

Decent get

if he dies he dies deserves what he gets

based

Reminder that Pavs is Jesus and died for shorks sins

Good night /hoc/, don't drink too much shorkslads

Attached: 1464835580618.jpg (350x447, 135K)

SEETHING
>knocked unconscious
>puddle of blood on the ice
yeah thats a flat out major
imagine allowing 4 goals on 1 powerplay holy shit
not even a shorks fan

>Those digits
>That post
LET THE FESTIVITIES COMMENCE

Attached: 1525490914613.png (640x420, 478K)

>That's a 5-minute major.

Attached: honk honk.png (680x680, 161K)

close enough

Attached: YOUJUSTKNOW.jpg (640x360, 37K)

He stopped 58 of them in one game. Can varlamov or grubauer say the same?

lmao, even if it was a bad call, you gave up FOUR FREAKING GOALS YOU DOOFUS

glad /hoc/ got the get, but everyone knows it was a shit call. shark niggers are cursed even more for all eternity after the call.

Welcome to pro sports, vegass. You know what's really embarrassing? Giving up 4 goals in 5 minutes, shorthanded or no

Attached: D45RYe4U8AMePrB.jpg (750x563, 24K)

>goldenkikes

>the league should be embarrassed for that call
more like the team should be embarrassed for allowing four goals on a single powerplay LMAO

by fucking off back to

>Four goals in four minutes
COPE

Big cock /hoc/ with the digits again.

Attached: boomer_check.png (553x527, 91K)

Reddit fans need to read the rulebook;

>Rule 609 | Cross-Checking (b)
>A major plus a game misconduct penalty shall be assessed to any player who injures an opponent as a result of cross-checking

WITNESSED

nice

>major penalty

Attached: 1556085315615.jpg (1177x617, 60K)

Just like Eakin's goal being allowed
And the GI callback to Vegas PP
Get fucked
Vegass's first taste of karma

How the FUCK is he so good?

at least my troubles are over and I can drink myself to death for other reasons besides playoff hockey

OH NO NO NO REDDIT KNIGHTS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: 1556080489110.jpg (1462x1462, 1.09M)

rules? I don't need no stinking rules

>be sharks
>win via the biggest case of absolute refpuck of all time

I just hope he's able to rise fully 3 days form now. Good Night Latvia-bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcxpbhM0DaA

Attached: 1521087565958.png (616x596, 77K)

Based Kiwi with the rulebook knowledge

injury was a result of the fall not the stick you retard

>making pavelski come back in game 1 to play with a broken fucking head
absolutely top tier 4D chess play by sharks coach not even gonna lie

>vegass "fans" whining about the major
>when they wouldn't have even made it to game 7 without that bullshit GI call in g2
kek

>major mad

finnish genes and training in the colorado altitude

Shut up faggot know the rules

Based

Attached: 1484206759529.png (566x484, 415K)

Cope

Attached: C563AA21-7319-4920-A9C4-295B39447C70.jpg (823x980, 223K)

>REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDDIT SHOWERS >REDD

Attached: just.jpg (1000x561, 83K)

except the cross check isn't what hurt him.

The fall was a result of the crosscheck you Rusty Peon worshipping newfaggot

>as a result of cross-checking
Doesn't have to be the stick

literally this

Paddock must have been a ref that game cause he just fucking MURDERED the Knights

he says not understanding what he is talking about

No penalty excuses your non-existent penalty kill

imagine witnessing >your team get bounced in the 1st round for the first time in franchise history.

Attached: 1553134609196.jpg (235x193, 7K)

>Rusty Peons

lads.............

youtube.com/watch?v=TvCkmNti_JA

if he doesn't hit stastny he doesn't fall. it's a separate play stupid.

Definitely not a major but lmao imagine giving up four.

inb4 He bitches about the 5 minute call

About Goddamn time

this is funniest part, because their previous powerplays were so futile. giving up fucking 4 is ridiculous

What directly caused him to contact Stasny, smart one?

the absolute COPE on this board about the knights being fucked out of this game. it's okay lads, the sharks are cursed, and will get bleeeown the fuck out in the second round.

if sharks would have played like that all game they wouldn't have needed pavelski to die

sorry for being retarded but i can only find this for usa hockey. Does the nhl use the usa hockey rule book or are they separate? Wouldnt usa hockey just be the amateur American level? Again, retarded, thank you

seriously this

You must have the IQ of the amount of goals the kikes let up during that major

>it was 3-0

Attached: 1403119222515.jpg (395x401, 59K)

>It was 3-1
>It was 3-0

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (600x600, 35K)

new

im not worried about the shorks getting close to the cup or even making a scf appearance. Just a fucked up game. Cool comback and a real thriller though.

the injury probably triggered that quality of play. I think what inspired the Sharks was the assault more so than the 5 minutes of opportunity.

Says the retard who thinks that was a major
pottery

>it was 3-0
>it was 3-1
>it was 3-2
>it was 3-3
>it was 3-4

Attached: 1459287424592.jpg (545x625, 31K)

>Vegas out
>Toronto out
Time to go beat off to women farting out fake cum from a plastic horse dick

Attached: 1520912077429.jpg (450x800, 48K)

>the injury probably triggered that quality of play.
Really big brain post there lad

don't make fun of me. I'm absurdly drunk.

Attached: .jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

what's the point of this guy

he literally just talks about only the major things that happened in the game.

You can just watch the 4 minute recaps or 8 minute condensed games and see what actually happened without having to spend 20 minutes listening to a guy ramble on.

>in a timespan of ~4:00

his whale wife